PDA

View Full Version : i am not gay but ............

ticketyboo
12-18-2008, 01:28 PM
Hi,

Before my divorce around 4 years ago my ex wife (whom we are still good friends but lives with her lady friend back in Scotland) and I went to Penang in Malaysia for a holiday. During our stay we had numerous girls back for threesomes as my ex wife was bi.

One particular night out in Georgetown we were approached at our table by this very attractive "young woman". We had had a few drinks by this time and the woman asked if she could join us for a drink. We of course said yes and bought her a drink. After a bit of chit chat she invited us back to her room for sex and told us of the price but insisted if we did not enjoy her company we would get our money back. Honest we were a bit taken aback as she was drop dead gorgeous.

Anyway we went along arm in arm back to her room. When we entered she arranged some drinks and then she said she would just go and get ready in the bathroom. While she got ready my wife and I started snogging and touching one another up. After a few minutes she returned and we stopped our frolicking and asked us if we liked what we saw.

Well she wore a black bra with black stockings and a short black mini skirt. She looked fantastic. We all sat on the bed and started to kiss and caress each other. We took her bra off and my wife and I started to suck on her lovely breasts. I then took my hand and went to stroke her crotch to which i found a fucking bulge!!!!!!

I jumped up and said to my wife that she was a guy. I started to call the guy a fucking arse hole to which he got upset and started to apologise. I said to my wife lets get the hell out of here to which she retorted to bloody calm down. Jesus calm down. Gus pack it in you are upsetting her. My ex put an arm around her/he and said not too worry and got her/he a tissue.

The lady explained that she was a ladyboy and that is why a full refund would be offered if we were not satisfied. My ex explained kindly that it was wrong not to let us know back in the bar. My ex then came over to me and said in such words that it was okay for me to watch her and her mates fuck each other and for me to join in. She then went onto say how It would be nice to see me getting attention from someone with a cock and to look at this ladyboy and see how attractive this person is and how this person fooled us both.

I then apologised to the ladyboy and calmed down. I took another drink. My ex said Gus lets have a little fun. I want to see you either get a hand job or blow job from this lady as my ex called her. My ex stripped off and came over to me and started to kiss and touch me up etc. She then took me by the hand and brought me back to the bed where she started to take my clothes off. I was a bit reluctant but I allowed it. Once I was naked my ex started to snog the ladyboy and caress her and then laid her down next to me and took of her mini skirt, tights and knickers. I looked down to see a semi hard cock which around the area was completely shaved.

Lying next to one another my ex started to rub our cocks and spoke softly saying how much this is a turn on for her and how I would get my wicked way for the rest of our holidays with more girls. I started to get an erection to which the lady boy by this time was hard also. My ex then told the lady to get up and join her. My ex then took a hold of her hand and placed it on my cock. I then shut my eyes while the two of them stroked my cock. After a little while I was being given a blow job by both the ex and the ladyboy. At this point I was starting to enjoy the pleasures being done to my cock and opened my eyes and looked down to see both my ex and the lady boy taking turns on my cock. Then my ex left the lady boy sucking on my cock while she then came up to my side and started to kiss and caress my body.

At this stage now I was really enjoying the attention being given to me and was showing it by responding and holding the ladyboys head and pushing it down on to my cock. My ex then spread over me with her pussy in my face to watch as I was being sucked off. After another couple of minutes I started to come and then shot my load into the ladyboy's mouth. It was such a great feeling as my ex and the ladyboy continued to suck my cock till I was dry.

Afterwards my ex then got the lady tp lie flat on her back and started to wank on her erect cock. I watched quite in awe as my ex stroked on her shaft which was about 5 inches in length. My ex then took my hand and placed it on her cock. I said I cant blow job her but, my ex said no problem just wank her off. So I proceeded to slide my hand up and down her shaft while my ex then started to snog and kiss her breasts and touch her all over. The lady then started to moan quite heavily and I could actualyy feel the semen coming to her head as she spurted her spunk from the cock. My ex grasped my hand and sqeezes it while the spunk oozed out on to my hand. Afterwhich my ex then lapped it up from my hand then moved my hand away as she sucked the remainder from the ladyboys now going limp cock. Any way we then had another drink and then my ex gave me and the ladyboy a good showing of her fingering her pussy while we both sucked on her tits. We then got dressed and said our goodbyes. All in all if the event ever arose again I think I would go for it as I must say it was such a lovely experience after the main shock.

Kind Regards Gus

BUMBLEBEEcaz
12-18-2008, 02:52 PM
sounded like a pretty hot good time

johnex1316
08-01-2010, 12:29 AM
hotness overload