PDA

View Full Version : Wife Threesome (true)

bogomips
12-20-2008, 02:37 PM
My wife and I have had a few threesomes with other men, and I want to share one of our experiences with you all. Our first time with Frank was wonderful, so getting together with him again was much more relaxed. We are in our mid forties and he is mid thirties and quite handsome.

The three of us were all sitting in the motel room making small talk and my wife and Frank were having a few drinks as I drank coffee. We all knew why were there and it was my wife who got the party started.

She walked over to Frank, taking him by the hands led him to the middle of the room and pulled him to her then she started to kiss him passionately on the mouth. They stood in front of me as their hands roamed all over each other as their lips kissed each other on the neck and mouth. I was getting very excited by the sight and sounds of the soft moans from the two of them.

Starting with undoing the top button of his shirt she kissed her way down his chest. Soon she was kneeling in front of him and as she was kissing his stomach her hands were busy undoing his belt. Once she had his pants open she pulled out his cock and started to kiss all over it before she wrapped her mouth around it. The sounds of her mouth doing it's magic and the look on his face were quite a turn on for me.

Then it was her to turn to shed some clothes. I loved the way she looked with her white blouse unbuttoned and her black bra holding her tits. Frank was playing with her bra covered tits for a little while before he finally set them free so he could kiss and suck her nipples.

Eventually they made their way to the bed. As they layed next to each other kissing and letting their hands explore each other he undid her pants and took them off of her. He was then down between her legs taking his time licking her and he would kiss her inner thighs and legs.

I undressed and joined them on the bed. While Frank was eating my wifes pussy, I kissed her and played with her tits and sucked on them as she was moaning with delight. Looking down at her pussy I could tell he had a few fingers in her pussy and a couple in her ass as he moved them inside her.

Kneeling beside her, she turned her head as I fed my cock into her mouth. Soon Frank was on the other side of her head and she was taking turns sucking our cocks as we played with her tits.

Frank then was laying on his back and my wife was kneeling over him sucking his cock. I got behind her and was fucking her doggy style as she sucked him.

After I came inside her, i rubbed her back as she sucked Frank. He kept saying he was so close. Finally he came inside my wifes mouth and she swallowed every drop.

I'll save "round two" for later.

popye1944
12-27-2008, 12:13 PM
You must hurry with the next round. I want to read how Frank fucked her silly.

treena
12-28-2008, 10:01 PM
i agree, I want to read Frank's turn

Zee Gal
12-29-2008, 11:04 AM
I wish the next chapter would be presented for all of us to enjoy!

Kisses,

Steph

BUMBLEBEEcaz
01-14-2009, 10:10 AM
i only have 1 word to say

HOT

crzy67
01-14-2009, 06:20 PM
Good story. Post more.

skydiver12500
01-18-2009, 05:53 PM
I have only had one three way and it was awsome. At one point the wife was riding me and her husband took her doggy style. While my cock was in her pussy I could feel his cock fucking her ass. It was incredible. I hope you ad that twist to your next chapter.

carjunkguy
01-20-2009, 07:36 AM
your a lucky guy

Will Lawson
02-03-2009, 12:49 AM
You must hurry with round two as my wife can't wait for me to tell her what happened next.