PDA

View Full Version : A suprise two-man visit

hotbot777
12-23-2008, 09:09 PM
Angie lay on her bed,wearing her just-almost see-through robe,fresh out of the shower.Then a knock at the door,which she clearly expected. She casually walked to the door,the back of her robe sweeping across her smooth womanly thighs.She opened the door to find the two washer repairmen.One of them was short and on the fat side,balding,and looking like he had never seen a vagina in his life.The other was tall,tanned,blonde and handsome, he had obviously seen alot of pussy in his time.
She kept her body hidden behind the door as she stared at them with seductive brown eyes.
"I hear you have a problem with your washer little Miss?" said Mr tall and handsome.
"Oh yes" she replied,"It's being rather stubborn,and these little hands of mine are not used to handling such small bolts and screws."
She could see both the men sweat slightly,her suggestiveness was making them weak,and she loved it.
"Well,shall we take a look then?"said the blonde,with a croak in his voice and a shine to his azul eye.
Angie let them through,turned around and showed them to the washer,revealing her backside through her net-like robe.Both men gulped,and the blonde winked at the short fat man, who looked like he was going to orgasm any minute.
She took them to the washer,and sat on it,legs open slightly,but not enough for them to see her prize.
"You see the problem is.." she reached and turned it on,and it began shaking and vibrating, "Everytime i turn it on,this is what happens.It just shakes and bangs uncontrollably,and the sound when it bangs against the wall harder and harder untill the point when its finished is just so...." she slid her hand across her knee as the washer shook her body,"Frustrating.Especially when it doesn't get the job done.Do you know what i mean?" She remained sat on the washer,staring at the men as it started to shake more violently,you could almost see their penis' rising through their overalls. She stared for a short while longer,with a half smile,her nipples protrunding through her thin robe. She then switched it off suddenly,making both men jump back to attention.
"So dya think you boys can handle this while i dry myself off?"
"Erm,yeah definately.You go about your business,and we'll be right here" said the tall one with a smile, then a glance to his fat co-worker.
"Yes,we should,erm,yeah we can fix that" chirped the small man nervously,wiping the sweat from his temple.
"Alrighty then.Oh you forgot to tell me your names." Angie complied with a pouty smile.
"Oh well im Chase" replied the blonde,"And this is Craig" pointing towards the stocky one.Angie just smiled,nodded slowly,before she walked to her room slowly and seductively,glancing at them for a long second before entering her room.
"Man im gonna get some her action" said Chase.
"Thats a damn fine piece of pussy im gunna be gettin' tonight".
"Hmm" said the almost jealous Craig.
She waited in her room untill she heard them finish. She came back out dry,but still wearing her enticing black robe.
"All done little Miss" chimed Chase.
"Oh well im glad you fixed it Chase.Honestly it was just driving me wild."
She leaned forward on her elbow across the newly-fixed washer, exposing her pink erect nipple.
"All that noise...well...i guess it was a good cover for any noise i was making." She giggled with a almost uncatchable wink. She stood back upright so her beautiful nipple was once again hidden. Chase licked his lips,and she licked hers back.And Craig, well he just looked uncomfortable.
"Say,Craig,dya mind just filling out the bill while this babe here shows me where i can find the bathroom, if thats alright with you ma'am?"
She smirked a little.Everyone one was expecting something.Angie was expecting Chase to try it on,Chase was expecting to do her, and Craig was expecting to be sat uneasy while listening to two people shag in the next room.
"Yeah,i'll just...y'know, stay here."
Angie tugged at Chase's collar with a "this way soldier", and he followed her through her room.
"Im afraid the bathroom is in my room,so you'll have to excuse anything i have left lying around".Chase followed obiendiently, and as he almost skipped behind her,he eyed her bed,that was complete with a large purple dildo, and a cum stain on the sheets. He smiled like a child at christmas.
"It's right here" she motioned. I'll be in the main room"
"Oh" he said, disappointed."Oh yeah thats fine.Thanks" He added a fake smile, watched her walk away.And closed the door with the eyes of a sad puppy.
Angie made her way back into the main room, where Craig was standing, over the washer, checking the back of it. He noticed her arrive back to the room, he stared,he wanted her,and he was obviously jealous as hell to be working with Mr Sex God.
"Hi again Miss,erm yes i think everything is all fixed here.It was just abit loose."
She didn't reply,she just stared at him like he was a pile of dung.
"Yeah, okay so you'll need to sign this".
She crept up towards him, took the slip and watched as Craig turned his back on her to close the lid of the washer. She slinked up behind him, and whispered gently, but sternly in his stubby ear.
"I want you to fuck me."
He turned and looked at her in shock, he turned into a nervous wreck, she found it enjoyable to watch.
"W-what?"He said trembling.
"I want you to come back here, and i want to to put your cock in my pussy." It was like she was giving an order to an officer. His chubby face sweated, his hands fidgeted. Then Chase returned.
She ignored Craig and turned her attention to Chase,who was hoping that she would invite HIM back.
"Well we should probably set off Craig, lunch break time.Yep,were both off for the next hour."He hinted.
"Okay then, will you come back in a day or two Chase?Just to make sure everything is running...as it should?"
Chase's face looked relieved.Craig was deathly quiet,and sweating like a pig.
"Yeah i can come back.Just me, i'll do my hardest work for you little Miss" he suggested.
"Well then thats fabulous". She smiled at Chase sweetly yet with that "im bad" look in her eye.She walked to the door and opened it waiting for them to leave. Again she grinned at Chase, but turned her face to blank when Craig came past, and flicked her tounge at him under Chase's eye.
She went back and waited.She looked at the clock and laughed to herself.
Within 15 minutes,there was a knock at the door.She walked slowly and expectedly,making him that bit longer.He knocked again, she answered.They didn't speak, she just left the door open as before and waited for him to follow. He almost ran after her, slamming the door closed.She slid off her robe the reveal her bare naked body.Craig gasped.They both knew his ugly self had never had it like this before.
"Do you want me Craig?"
"Yes" he said with a desperate sigh.
He went to touch her breast aggressively.
"Oh no you dont you lousy piece of crap" she hissed.
"What?B-but you said-"
"I didn't say you could talk." He looked scared,rejected,and intimidated all at the same time.
"Take off you clothes" she said.He froze for a moment, then he followed instruction.
"Well you are a sight arn't you" she said sarcastically.
He remained silent and sweaty.He wasn't sure whether she was going to fuck him or just insult him untill he cried.
She pulled up a chair for herself,and sat herself on the cold wood, she began to touch herself.Running her slender hand down her breast,down her perfect stomach.
"You want this?"She asked, he remained standing, like a child being bullied,nervous and twitchy,
"Yes" He mumbled.
"I didn't hear you,,you stupid imbocele.Louder."
"Yes",this time with more effort.
"Stay there.Don't you dare touch yourself." She said viciously. She began stroking at her clitoris, pushing her hand against it,then penetrating herself with her fingers.She remained glaring at him, as he stood there,erection hard to ignore.He desperatly wanted her,he was nearly in pain as he watched her force her hand inside herself,harder and faster untill her porcelain back arched,and banged against the chair, and she writhed and moaned.Then she stopped.Took out her wet hand, and licked a finger. She slowly walked up to him, and pushing him onto the bed with force,he gasped.She climbed on top of him, putting her wet fingers in his mouth,he sucked them and moaned to himself,her still looking at him like he was garbage.
She pulled out two scarves from under her bed.And began tying his arms to the banisters.
"You don't get touch me.Or kiss me.You repulse me. You will lie here and take it like the fat bitch you are."
She began teasing his penis with the lips of her vagina, he tugged slightly at his restraints,desperate to be inside her.Then in one violent montion, she thrust herself onto him. She rocked ontop of him slowly,scratching his chest as his eyes rolled back,and he moaned between the lines of pleasure and pain. She stopped.She just sat staring at him.He tried to thrust his hips upwards but she wouldn't let him.She slapped him hard in the face,and gave him a stern look.He then too lay still, struggling to control himself. After what seemed like an eternity, she glared right in his eyes, then squeezed her pelvic muscles as tight as she could, squeezing and releasing. His eyes widened, he flung his head back into the pillow, as she kept contracting herself around his penis,rocking backwards and forwards at the same time, she became faster,she sqeezed harder and harder.He was thrusting up into her,it was like a frenzy.He gritted his teeth and moaned, she frowned,still looking at him like he was trash, but clearly enjoying it.She banged her body agaisnt his,his penis was pulsing inside of her,she leant forward and grabbed the railing of the bed,thrusting herself agaisnt him as the bed shattered again and again against the wall.He was screaming.She was sqeezing,their pubic bones baging together,grinding,as she got wetter and wetter,harder faster,pushing so hard,it was like she wanted him to disappear up her vagina altogether.So hard,that their genitals would be bruised the next day,thenwith a scream from him, and one last violent thrust from her, it was over. He breathed heavy, still moaning "Oh God". She got off him like he was a horse, put her hand around his soaked penis,then smearing the cum down his face,across his chest.
She untied his arms, then simply said.
"Now get the fuck out".

Scorpio8
12-28-2008, 10:10 AM
Quite hard to read through with all the text being laid
out like some huge wall of words.

I did like that she knew what she wanted and made no
boners about going for it in her own way.

Nice to see the woman taking the upper hand for a change.

Brigit Astar
12-28-2008, 12:57 PM
It is difficult to read this story. Indention of paragraphs would help.