PDA

View Full Version : In the classroom

amymay
12-29-2008, 09:27 PM
This is a true story from my late high school years lol and also my first post\story so i hope it is ok....

IN THE CLASSROOM

It was a hot day at school and it all started with me and this guy I liked playing around and having water fights to cool down.
I started to let him really soak me with water so my rock hard nipples and big perky breasts could be seen through my white shirt. I noticed he could not keep his eyes off my breasts so I really stepped up the flirting and pulling my shirt tighter for a better view. I knew he had a girlfriend so I didn’t proceed any further in my flirting. Later that day I had a free period so I decided to catch up on some study, so I went to find a free classroom. As I walked into the free room I seen he was in there sitting at a table in the back corner, so I went up and sat next to him.

He noticed I was still a little wet from the water fight and asked if I was cold. I let him know that I only had a dry skirt but no shirt to change into. With that he offered me a spare shirt he had in his bag. Told him it was ok, that I would dry up soon enough but he persisted so I took up his offer and grabbed the shirt. To my surprise he said it was ok for me to change here as the toilets were on the other side of the school.
I asked him what your girlfriend would think about me getting naked in front of you. But he just said I will turn around, and proceeded to turn around.
I turned around so our backs were facing each other and slid my damp shirt off knowing too well I had no bra on, I then noticed there was a mirror on the other side of the room and I could see him in it. At that moment something about being top-less around this guy sent a warm shudder all over my body, and with out realising it I was running my fingers softly over my breasts, gently brushing my nipples while paying attention to every detail of him in the mirror.
He must have noticed something or it was part of his plan, as he turned around to see what I was doing. I quickly looked away from the mirror as he asked me if I needed any help. I could not resist and said I could not get my skirt zipper undone.
That was where it started. He walked up behind me and put his hands on my leg and start to lift my skirt up a little bit by little and started to rub the inside of my thighs, he then grab my hand and put it straight on his cock, which was rock hard it had to be at least 8in.
I was getting wet real badly and then the bell went so we left it at that I got dressed and we went our separate ways. For the next few days till Friday we met in the same room for our study period and just kept it at me rubbing his cock on the inside of his pants and him fucking my pussy with his fingers we nearly got busted doing it too, He got me really groaning and a bypassing teacher looked in to see what the noise was. When Monday came I was wondering if our meeting in the room would continue as he ignored me all weekend, but when our free period came I went to the room to find him there with a real cheeky grin on his face. I asked him what happened over the weekend and he informed me that he broke it off with his girlfriend and needed to sort his head out. I sat next to him but was held back from starting anything as I still felt upset. So he lent in as kissed my neck and biting my ear, I couldn’t refuse him any longer. We started playing with each when a teacher walked in asking what we were doing. Lucky for us the teacher got a pa call up to the office and we both knew we had about 10mins be for he would be back to suss us out. So I got up and pulled his cock out, it was so huge, I wanted it deep inside me and I could tell he did to, so he bent me over the desk pulled my skirt up and pulled my knickers to the side started to rub my pussy which is so wet and hungry for some hard cock and then he rammed his tool deep in side my hot sweet love hole. He put one hand on my hips and the other on my huge breast rubbing them pulling at my nipple making me wilder that I start banging his cock hard.
He then put his other hand on my other hip so he can have control over me bring me deeper on his cock, I could feel him deep inside me.
He then pulls out his cock and even before I can say any thing I have his cock deep inside my mouth being face fucked like never before. I could see he was not far from Cumming so I grabbed his cock with both hands and wanked him till he blew all over my face, I started to lick the cum from his knob and my face when we heard the teachers voice outside the room, so we quickly tidied our self’s up and went on with our study.
We kept up our special study session a few more times until he finished his course and I never seen him again.

frankjohnmoore
03-31-2011, 02:28 AM
very enjoyable,,,,,thanks

aussiemate
03-31-2011, 08:51 PM
great story