PDA

View Full Version : Fucking my boyfriend sister

amymay
12-29-2008, 09:30 PM
A true tale from my 2nd encounter with the feminine kind :D

Fucking my boyfriend sister

It was the second time I have ever been with a girl. This girl was much more experienced then me even though she was a year younger. She was very hot and sexy, and her tits were so big and perky, and that body was to die for. The best part to me was her ass it was shape so nice and her lips where meant to be kiss and she was my boy friend sister.
It all started out on a Friday night for some fun we were drinking at there place when the idea of playing truth or dare came up. So we all started playing and when it was my turn I picked dare, my boyfriend was the one who dared me to kiss his sister for 5mins and it had to be tongue and all. It felt weird as she was the second girl I have ever kissed, I was enjoying it but I didn’t want her to know I was.

Later that night after a few more bourbon, I was to drunk to go home so I stayed the night at there place. By this time I noticed my boyfriend and some of his mates were passed out, and most of the other had left. Soon only my boyfriend’s sister and I were the only two left awake. She told me to follow her into her room so we could listen to music and she would give me one of her shirts to wear to bed. We had a few more drinks while sitting on her bed when she lent over and kissed me again. She told me she had enjoyed the kiss we did earlier and got wet over it. She asked me if I liked it also. I said yes, I enjoyed it so much and I got real wet as well.

She kisses me again and slowly puts her hand up my shirt. I was so nervous but excited at the same time. She could sense I was nervous and whispering in my ear everything’s ok, I will take care of you, just let it happen. I listened to her voice and started to relax and enjoy her lips kissing mine. I kept my eyes closed as she pulled her lips away from mine, I felt her lifting my shirt up so I put my arms up to help her. She went straight to sucking my nipples; I kept my eyes closed as the sensation of her tongue flicking my nipples was to overpowering. She slides one of her hands down from squeezing my breast and starts to rub the out side of my knickers. I spread my legs apart a little to give her hand some room to move. She grabs my hand and put it straight to her breast making me slowly tease her rock hard nipple through her top. She looks up at me and while still licking my nipple tells me to take off her top. I grab the bottom of her shirt and pull it up to her neck where I wait till she pulls away from sucking my nipple, and pull it fully off to reveal how hard and nicely shaped her breasts are.
She goes to my other nipple giving it the attention it deserves and keeps rubbing my pussy through my panties getting me wet even more. She moves her head to mine; we start to kiss each other passionalty getting more and more worked up. I could not control my self anymore I started sucking on her tits and pulling at her nipples. She started to moan which sent me wild and I started to moan too. After I had sucked her tits real good, she told me to lie on the bed so she could take my knickers off.
I lay’d back and lifted my ass so she could slide my soaking wet panties off. I slowly moved my arched legs open and closed flashing my wet eager pussy at her. She grabbed my knee’s spreading my legs wide apart and slowly lick’s the out side of my pussy, she tease’s my clit by flicking it with her tongue every now and then. Then she work her way deep inside me diving her tongue deep into my pussy and sucking on my clit. I could not hold on any more and I let out this almighty scream which she must of like cause she keep diving her tongue deeper inside me.
I let her know it was her turn to lie down so I could taste her pussy. I couldn’t wait any longer I wanted to see if she tasted as good as everyone had said. I ripped off her knickers and to my surprise she was totally shaved and so smooth that I could see she was wet. I didn’t hesitate I drove my tongue deep inside her pussy, she was dripping wet so I went straight to work lapping up as much of her sweet pussy juice that I could swallow. She grabbed my head and moved her hip’s closer so my tongue went all the way in her pussy. I could feel her squirming on my face and knew she was not far from Cumming when she then let out scream.

My face was deep in her pussy when she pushed my head away from her bald pussy and told me to lie down and close my eyes. She told me she had something to show me, you are going to like this but you have to keep your eyes shut. She spread my legs apart and started to fuck me with a huge dildo, my pussy was stretched she keeps sliding the dildo in and out getting faster and faster. My pussy was aching with pleasure from being filled full. She stops and tells me to open my eyes, I look at her and the dildo she was holding it was bloody huge and then licks her lips and rams it back in my gapping pussy, she whispers I want you to cum all over it. By the time the head of the dildo stretched it way back in I was already moaning. She then put it further in little by little until I had the whole thing deep in side me, She was starting to fuck my pussy faster, the feeling of that huge dildo pumping and stretch my tight pussy was starting to send me crazy. Then she asked me if it feels good having a 10inch dildo in my pussy. By then I am screaming so loud I am not surprise that I didn't wake the whole house but I didn’t care.

She told me to get on my hand’s and knees so she can fuck me while grabbing my tits and pulling on them hard. She’s telling me to call out her name, I groan out the best dirty talk I can and yelling her name, I yell out for her to fuck me harder I am about to cum, she pumps the dildo inside me as hard and fast as her petite arm could. My pussy was quivering; I could feel my whole pussy tightening around the thick dildo as its fighting back stretching me more. My whole body started to spasm as I orgasmed Cumming on her dildo. She pulls the dildo slowly out of my pussy and starts to lick my pussy juice of it. I help her and lick the other side of the dildo till our tongue meet. We both lick and suck the dildo clean.

I sit on the floor and put the dildo on top of my pussy like it was my own long thick hard cock. I grab her by the hips pulling her over me. I lower her pussy on top of the dildo, holding in place with one hand I guide her pussy down the shaft of the dildo. She start’s riding me like a bull fast and hard. I start to kiss her breast and to kiss her lips she whispered she was about to cum, I told her to hop off and lie on her back, I spread her legs apart wide placing my tongue in her pussy exploring the gaping hole the huge dildo had left. I slowly slide the dildo back deep inside while I use my tongue to play with her clit. She is getting frustrated with me teasing her with the head of the dildo, it’s making her scream at me saying fuck me hard baby you know I like it that way. That was I need to hear to ram it deep inside her. I got my pussy on the end of the dildo so it would stay in her pussy, then I grabbed her hips pulling them up and fucked her like a man. It was not long before she let out a massive moan and came for me. I pulled the dildo out of her quivering pussy and lick it clean while she lay on the floor looking at me with exhaustion.

We got dressed in our pj's, listen too music and finish the rest of the alcohol. I could not keep the grin off my face, I told her I enjoyed that so much and I wonder if any I heard us. I went to back to my boyfriend’s room and went to sleep. I woke up later that day, when I seen her in the kitchen we both had massive smile’s on our face’s. All day we tried so hard not to giggle while every one else kept asking why we had fuck smile’s on our faces and giggling at each other. We both did still wonder if any one seen or heard us that night.

We kept up our girl fucks for while and to this day my boyfriend at the time never found out.

kinkylips121
02-25-2009, 02:20 PM
god that was hot im so wet god wowww

hazel-eyed boy
02-25-2009, 05:08 PM
Very good, but would have been even better with dialogue.

frankjohnmoore
02-25-2009, 07:29 PM
story was good but slow reading

kelly
02-27-2009, 08:24 AM
Hot story Amy, Girls like to have fun.

gpugh
03-05-2009, 08:32 AM
that was a great story

Ricey
03-05-2009, 11:00 AM
fantastic story

tech
03-14-2011, 10:59 AM
Great story

meribritt
05-04-2011, 06:14 AM
great story.....made me wet

boss_dong
05-04-2011, 09:20 AM
So sexy!

megan
05-05-2011, 03:19 PM
Girl-Girl - Great

alienped
11-30-2011, 11:29 PM
Thanks

nefis
03-02-2012, 07:25 PM
brilliant story thanks

GhostRider
04-24-2012, 09:18 PM
sweeet

nmsteve
04-28-2012, 08:32 AM
Nice !

storypost603
04-30-2012, 10:34 AM
That was great............ Thanks for taking the time to post it.

Lv2cpsy
05-11-2012, 07:37 PM
Great story!

krythe
08-15-2013, 08:59 PM
Very enjoyable!