PDA

View Full Version : In the church yard

amymay
12-29-2008, 09:33 PM
A 2 part true storie just as it happened when i was 17yo :D

Part 1

In the church yard

It all started that Thursday morning when I went to visit my boyfriend at his house. I was real horny even before I got to his front door and wanted to fuck his brains out the second I got there. He greeted me at his front door and I grabbed his cock to say hello. He whispered in my ear his parent were home, So the whole day all we could do was kiss and rub each other when his parents were not looking. 5pm came around and I had to go home to get my work uniform and he decided he’d walk me home. On the way home we were flirting and talking dirty to each other making both of us even hornier, I notice we were walking past the vacant old church and I couldn’t hold back, so I pulled him into the church’s yard for a quickie. Before we could get behind the church both our shirts were already off revealing my breast that were overflowing in my best bra and his hot young muscular body.

When we reached the back steps of the church court yard I got down on my knee's to grab his cock which is so rock hard and waiting for it to be sucked hard. I pulled it out of his short and began to suck his cock ramming it deep inside my throat, sucking and bitting it while he undid my bra from the back letting my breast escape so he can pull and squeeze them.
He then pulls me up and we start kissing each other’s soft sweet lips, he slowly make his way to my breast licking my nipple and sucking on them. He make’s his way down to my button up skirts and starts to unbutton it; I wiggle my ass a little allowing my skirt to fall to my feet. He runs a finger softly from my belly button to my wet pussy. He drops to his knees and start’s to kiss the out side of my panties using his tongue to mark the outline of my pussy. He spoke softly and told me to go lay on the stairs. I did what I was told. He follows me over, and helps me to lie down and precedes his foreplay by taking my panties off revealing my shaved pussy which way soaking wet and all ready to be lick and that exactly what he did. With no hesitation he went straight to licking and sucking on my clit. He had worked me up all day and the teasing in his foreplay was too much for me, with a deep moan I came all over his face. He did not stop there making sure I was going to cum again; he put 2 of his fingers in my pussy speed up his deep thrusts. He worked his way up to 4 fingers and kept ramming them harder and faster. My moans then turned into pleasurable screams. I told him to fuck me hard with his cock, he stops fingering me and put’s his cock deep inside me, fucking me hard and fast with both of us moaning. I push him off me so I can get on all 4’s and he continues to fuck me doggy style. I could feel him penetrating me deep using my hips to pull me closer. I yelled out deeper I want you deeper so he grabbed my hair and pulled it hard towards him, my back arched and as my ass lifted he rammed his cock deeper into my wet pussy, It worked I could feel it even deeper in me, felt so good, I was enjoying it to much that my pussy tightened around his cock as I uncontrollably orgasmed. I could feel my cum running down my pussy. My pussy tightening around his cock was too much and he pulls out. I quickly turn around just in time for him to blow his hot cum all over my tits; I tease him more cleaning up all his cum off my tits and his cock with my tongue.

We then got our self’s dressed and headed back to my house where he joined me for a shower

Part 2

The shower

My boyfriend and I walked back to my place, when we got inside I said to him I needed a shower, no one was home so I asked him with a naughty grin if he would join me as I was walking towards mum’s ensuite as it had a double shower.
I got undress, turned on both shower heads then got in. I yelled out that to get towels from the linen closet. He got the towels then joined me in the ensuite. He ripped of his clothes and jump in to join me in there he even look better with hot water running all over his body. I was enjoying having the water run all over my body knowing it was turning him on, his cock was standing tall and waiting for me to tell it what to do. I turned my back to him so he could hold me from behind, with his arms around me and him kissing my neck I told him I wanted my ass fucked hard, we both have never done it before and I wanted to try it. I made him go slow to start with, he started to play with my ass cheeks, then running his finger up and down my ass crack stopping at my hole and circling it. He circled my hole slowly moving inwards, it felt so good and I started moaning. He started just rubbing my hole to get it all lose and wet which the hot water from the shower was doing. Then he put one finger in and I slowly work my way down it and began fuck it I was about to cum already but I controlled myself. I told him to tease my ass with his cock. He eagerly slid his cock into place between my ass cheeks and began to rub my ass with the head of his cock, teasing it. I then could feel how big his cock was compared to my virgin ass and how much it was going to stretch. I didn’t care all that was on my mind was how much I wanted his cock in my ass. I started to push my ass back letting his cock slowly slide in my ass, it a feeling I have never felt before and I loved it. He started slowly sliding his cock back and forward. Ohh it felt so good I wanted him deeper and faster. I told him to fuck me as hard as he could. He started to speed up his rhythm and I joined him by pushing my ass backwards so his cock rams in deeper it was like magic, I couldn’t hold on anymore as I came with a massive orgasm. He kept pumping me hard and fast I was moaning harder and panting at the same time, he joined me and started moaning loud much more louder then me he let out this little squeal and came deep inside my ass. We then washed each other while we got our breaths back. I got out of the shower where he grabbed a towel to dry me off. This must have turned him on again as he was getting hard, so when I grabbed the towel to dry him off I slowly worked my way down to his cock with the towel and bent over placing the towel over my head and his semi hard cock. I put his cock in my mouth and sucked him off till he was rock hard again.
Once he was standing tall again, I sat up on the bathroom sink and spread my legs apart telling him to fuck me here and make sure u do it hard and fast until u feel like your legs are going to collapse under you.
He did what I told him, after 10 minutes of him fucking my wet pussy he yelled out he was going to come so he pulled out. I got down off the sink and kneeled low in front of him. He grabbed the back of my hair pulling my head back telling me to open wide; with his other hand he grabs his cock placing it just short of my mouth. He pulls his cock hard and blow’s his load in my mouth. I swallow it all up making sure to clean his cock of every last drop. We got dressed and he went home. I quickly got my things together and left for work which I was running late for.
We met up later that night at my house where we fucked each other for the rest of the night.

old6.5
02-23-2009, 04:41 PM
I think even though short, your stories were hot. Thanks for the addition

crzy67
02-23-2009, 05:10 PM
Good post, thanks.

frankjohnmoore
12-07-2009, 02:01 AM
nice story, thanks

GothicKing
12-09-2009, 08:40 PM
good post

Saffer
12-16-2009, 11:33 PM
Nice and naughty. I've kissed someone outside a religious sanctuary, but never done anything inside.

badlybent
12-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Remember that it isn't so much the number of comments but the views that count. Those are people who read the story. Comments are always a very small percentage of views.

willybilly32
12-17-2009, 06:43 PM
great story

corey_cum
12-21-2009, 07:45 PM
great! I especially enjoyed part 2, as I am always fond of reading shower stories