PDA

View Full Version : The ex boyfriend

amymay
12-29-2008, 09:38 PM
I hope i placed this story in the right place, so please forgive me if i didn't.

A true story from my dirty past, enjoy :D

The ex boyfriend

It was a Saturday and I was going to meet some friends and watch my brother play his first game of football. When I got to the ground ran into my old ex boyfriend who was there to watching one of his mate’s play football. We talked for a bit about old times and the things we use to get up too for fun and then my phone rang to say that there was a change of plans my friends will meet me later on tonight so I just hanged out with my ex still thinking how hot and good looking he was still, he still was the same I remember him tall, blue eyes short brown hair.
I could feel my self falling for him again with those fuck me eyes and I knew when he was horny they would change to a steel blue look, he could see I was horny too so we flirted a bit and then we made our way up to a hilly part where no one could see us but we could see them. I was feeling horny and I wanted a man to satisfied me and he was the lucky one to do it, I lent over and kiss his lips so softly, teasing him a bit letting him know what he has miss out and then he grabbed my hand and place it on his cock wanting me to explore every inch he had to offer. I then drop down to my knees and pull his pulsating cock out of his pants and with out saying a single word I took it to my mouth and starting sucking until he was about to loose control. He then pulls his cock deep from my mouth and makes me stand up so he can pull my dress up and pulls my knickers off to reveal my pussy which is clean shaven and dripping wet. He then kiss me all over my body head to toe making me think more how crazy we were together .
I lay on my back so he can spreads my legs apart and starts to eat my pussy, I can tell he has not had pussy for awhile and laps up every little bit of mine. He grabs my hips so he can drive his tongue deeper in me making me moan and groan moving like a wild bronco. He then stopped and slowly comes up to my face and starts to kiss me so I can taste my own pussy juice I am enjoying it, that was the first time I have tasted my pussy juice. He starts to tease my pussy with the end of his knob starting at the bottom and sliding it up to my clit. It drives my crazy so I grab his cock and put in side of me and it feels great that I am almost about to cum and explode my juicy all over him. He stops and I get on top I start riding him like I have never ridden before he start to play with my tits and he tells me how much he has missed having my huge breast in his mouth and how much he like’s to suck on them, I was loving every bit of the dirty talk, it was turning me on so much that I came all over his shaft.
I slowly slid off his pulsating cock so I can get on all 4’s to be fucked from behind. He eagerly obeyed; I could feel him penetrate me deep with all he had. I told him I love to be fucked hard and deep from behind, he up’d the pace ramming me harder, I could not control myself I let out a scream as a mind numbing quiver took over my body. My screaming in pleasure was too much for him and shoots his load deep inside me.
We got dressed and started chatting till the whistle blew for half time and slowly made our way back to the ground we found where his friends and my family were and watched the end of the match.

frankjohnmoore
03-31-2011, 02:22 AM
very good,,,,thanks