PDA

View Full Version : An introduction to love.

Tom Jones
12-31-2008, 02:14 PM
Here is the first installment of a little story. Loneliness, and finding love where you least expect it. Hope you like it.

My sister Becky and I were always close growing up, closer than most. I always felt protective of her even though she was three years older than I was. After college she became focused on her career and I never saw her date, I figured she was gay, but afraid to come out. When I married my late wife, Cheryl, Becky was right there by our sides like best friends. When Becky announced she was pregnant she told me and Cheryl first. It was artificial insemination, so I asked if she was gay, but Becky insisted she wasn’t, she said she just hadn’t found the right man who wasn’t already taken.

About two years after our marriage, Cheryl was badly injured in a car accident, she lived to keep me company for another ten years, but never recovered completely and she succumbed to the chronic health problems she suffered from. I was devastated, but I was comforted by my sister and my young niece Mary, and eventually moved into an apartment over Becky’s garage so we could be close.

Becky could have passed as Cheryl’s sister, they both had slim faces bordered by shoulder length dirty blond hair, she was a little on the hippy side, but was nicely balanced by her healthy C cup breasts, and like Cheryl, Becky enjoyed low cut shirts or sweaters over skirts.

Becky’s daughter, Mary, was a pretty sixteen year old who was looking more like her mom every day. She kept her hair shorter though so it didn’t interfere with her sports. She enjoyed all kinds of sports and her legs showed it being thick and strong, but she did have her mom’s hips and a little belly she liked to show a little too much (but I liked it).

One warm afternoon I was taking a well deserved day off work, Becky was probably going to work late as usual, so I figured it would be Mary and I for dinner, with warmed over food for Becky. I just happened to look out my window and saw Mary sunning herself by the pool, so I grabbed a Super Soaker I kept just for these occasions and went hunting my cutie. I snuck up on Mary from the back, enjoying the view of her healthy ass, her white one piece riding deep into the crack of her plump ass, I yelled “Hey Mar…”

Mary just about jumped out of her skin and as she whirled around and she began to yell “Uncle Jim…” but was cut off by a blast of my Super Soaker. She screamed, put out her arms and turned her head, eyes closed and yelled “You are a dead man mister”, and then she got up and began running for the water hose, all the time I was watching her as her body moved lightly inside her swim suit, her nipples erect in the now sheer wet fabric (god, I loved that suit).

Mary got the hose and began to spray me. I was already in shorts having just finished a work out. The water felt good on my trim and tanned body. I moved in for the kill saying “That all you got little girl”? I dropped the super soaker and rushed her. She squealed and tried to fend me off with a blast to the chest, but I grabbed the hose from her and scooped her up and over my shoulder and began to carry her toward the pool.

“Put me down right now mister or you’ll regret it” she said trying to sound tough.

“Oh no” I said “You’re going in”.

“No, the waters too cold, the solar hasn’t heated the water enough”, she said playing for sympathy.

“Too late” I yelled as I jumped in carrying her.

Mary screamed again then was quiet as the water covered us. In a swarm of bubbles I saw her kick her legs to surface, I lingered a little, enjoying the view. When I surfaced Mary began splashing me yelling “You are so mean, the waters cold and now I’m cold…” all in good spirits.

When she stopped and began to swim to the edge I followed her and said “Ya know if you had worked out with me you wouldn’t think the water was too cold, hell, you might enjoy it”.

She put her hands on the edge of the pool and with one motion and she lifter herself out and swung around to sit, the view of her ass taunting me. She looked at me exasperated, and said “I know Uncle Bill, it’s just so hard to get motivated on a nice day like this”. As she spoke it took all my will power not to look at her nipples pushing through the fabric of her suit or the park patch in the crotch of her suit. I have always loved long nipples, Cheryl had had long nipples, but didn’t like for me to touch them, and now with Mary’s I COULDN’T touch them.

“With all your athletics you should work out every chance you get, you would go from great to awesome” I told her.

Mary smiled, she obviously liked what I said, and gave me an “Aw Shucks” look. I continued “Really Mary, If we worked those bone crusher thighs just a little more no one could stand up to you”.

Now she gave me a shocked look, “Gee thanks Uncle Jim, now you’re saying I’ve got fat legs” and she pulled her legs out from the pool and stood up, storming off to her lounge chair.

Damn that’s a nice ass I thought, but I was more concerned about her feelings, so I pulled myself up and out of the pool and followed Mary, water dripping from my body. “Mary don’t be mad, I did not say you have fat legs, a fat head yes, but you have mighty fine muscular legs, definitely nothing to be ashamed of” and I sat down next to her lounge, her body face down, her wet swim suit almost sheer and her body opening feelings in me that should have been kept contained.

“Too late Uncle Jim, I’m fat” and she continued to sulk.

I swatted her ass playfully and she screeched and covered herself and I said “OK little girl, two things. One; I thinks you have a great figure, and your legs are gorgeous, and two, if you think you’re fat all the more reason to work out. I would love to have someone to sweat with, and it’s always more fun if it’s someone you know”.

Mary turned her head to look at me and smiled “Thanks Uncle Jim you’re always so sweet, but I still think I’m fat”.

I lay back on my lounge chair and enjoyed the feeling of the warm sun. The water on my chest cool with the light breeze. I looked at my niece and thought she was going to make someone a very lucky guy, and I wished it could be me.

Mary looked at me and said “Uncle Jim can I ask you a personal question”?

“Sure” I answered.

“How come you never date” she asked?

That took me by surprise. I dearly missed my late wife and I never thought I could ever feel as alive as when I was with her, and the closest feelings I had to my love for Cheryl was the love I felt for Becky and Mary, so I hadn’t sought out the company of another woman. “I guess it’s because I replaced her love with yours and your mother’s love and I haven’t felt the need to go find any other”.

Mary regarded me with her pretty brown eyes and said “If you don’t mind my asking how about sex? I know my mother doesn’t believe in sex, hell, even I was born from a sexless relationship, but I know you and Aunt Cheryl enjoyed sex”.

Shocked I responded “How do you know that, it not like we did things in public”?

Mary blushed and said “You weren’t in public, you were in your bed room”.

“You little sneak” I said laughing “You spied on us? When”?

“Christmas when I was about ten” She said. “Remember the time mom and I was staying with you and Aunt Cheryl”?

“Yes” I said “Go on”.

“Well, Christmas eve I snuck down to check the presents, it was early in the morning, I thought everyone was asleep, but I heard a noise and went to find out what it was. I saw the light under your bedroom door and heard noises coming from behind it, strange noises that I thought might be you two having sex, so I decided to check it out. I found I could see you from under the door”.

“What did you see” I asked?

Mary smiled shyly and said “You were behind Aunt Cheryl doing it doggy style”.

“Yeah, that was her favorite position” I said wistfully and I felt Cheryl’s absence all the more.

“What was your favorite position” Becky asked. I sat there shocked that my niece was asking this and she quickly added “Was it the one where Aunt Becky was wearing that strap on and played with you while she… you know”.

“Wow, you don’t beat around the bush do you Mary. Can I ask where all this is coming from, I mean this conversation is kind of adult”.

Mary said “Uncle Jim… well…” Mary sat up and turned toward me, then she took a deep breath and continued “Uncle Jim, I see my mom in a sexless life and having seen you and Aunt Cheryl I know it doesn’t have to be that way, but now I’m having my doubts again and I’m afraid I will end up in a sexless life like you and mom”.

Again I was shocked and my niece was saying things and wanting to discuss things that made me very uncomfortable. “Look Mary, I loved Cheryl so very much and sex with her was incredible. I had been with a number of women before her, some very talented if you catch my meaning. Sex by itself is great… but when sex is with someone you care deeply for, someone you love unconditionally, with all your soul, then the sex is taken to a whole different level. You see Cheryl and I would do anything to pleasure each other, fulfill any fantasy, to scratch any itch, no matter where it was or what we needed to do to scratch it, because we each got as much enjoyment from pleasing as being pleasured”.

Mary continued to look at me, looking incredibly sexy and grown up, yet vulnerable and child like at the same time. Finally she spoke “I’m still a virgin”.

“And one day you will find a young man who really floats your boat, someone who you will want to spend all your time with and who make you feel special just because you’re you” I said with a sincere smile.

“I already have” Mary said “But you just don’t seem to notice me”.

You could have knocked me over with a feather, my niece just said she had strong feelings for me “Mary, besides being your uncle I’m much too old for you, hell, I changed your diaper as a baby, I watched you grow up, I helped you ride a bike for the first time, fly your first kite, ride roller skate for the first time….”

“I know Uncle Jim, I know, and now… I want you to show me love for my first time” and she leaned forward and grabbed my hands as she spoke.

I admit my cock began to stiffen at this talk, after all it had been two years with nothing but Rosie Palm for company, and living in the company of two attractive women, even if they were your sister and niece, made for a frustrating life. “Mary, it’s because I love you that I can’t do what you ask, that and the fear of jail” I added with a chuckle.

“Don’t worry Uncle Jim” Mary added with all sincerity “I will never tell…. I love you Jim…. I’ve wanted to say that to you since that Christmas Eve six years ago. I was so jealous of Aunt Cheryl, I wanted you for my own. You seemed like such a strong and handsome man, and she was so in love, I wanted to feel the love that she felt“ and with tears in her eyes she continued “I need so badly to feel your love”.

My heart melted. I loved my pretty niece with all my heart, and she was very sexy young woman, my mind reeled from she was suggesting and from the desires that my mind was suddenly unable to suppress. I had fantasized about Mary a number of times over the years, but fantasies can remain safely hidden in our minds, never to spoil our outer world but now my world was spinning uncontrollably into the realm of my dark fantasies and it was frightening. I put up one last weak defense “Mary, what would your mother think”.

Mary stood up and stepped toward me, tentative, but with no more resistance from me, and she sat next to me, one arm reaching around my shoulder and the other on my thigh, then she whispered to me “I love you Jim, and I want you to show me how to love a man”. My cock was long and fat now, the spandex workout shorts I wore hiding nothing from Mary’s gaze, I gave in. I bent in and kissed Mary, the feeling of her lips on mine exhilarating, her hand moved up my thigh and found what she so desired. I put one arm around her waist and the other on her thick leg, feeling how smooth she felt, then suddenly I stood, Mary looking at me puzzled by what I was doing, “Jim….”

I smiled at her, reaching around to the back of the lounge chair and lowered the back flat, then I straightened again, the bulge of my hard cock to obvious for Becky to ignore she began to rub it gently, I said “Take it off”. Becky grasped the waist band and pulled it off over my erection and down my legs to my feet where I flicked them off. I held out my hands to help her stand and said “This suit has tormented me long enough, I need it off now”.

Mary’s smile was broad and bright “Has it really”?

As pulled it off her shoulders and exposed her lovely and gently upturned breasts I said “The first time I saw you in it and it was wet I realized that was the only way I ever wanted to see it”.

“That’s why you bought the Super Soaker” she said with a sudden realization. “All this time you wanted me too….”

“I would never do anything to hurt you” I said “but you need to understand that sex can really mess up a relationship”. I then guided her back onto the lounge, her eyes never leaving mine, her breasts standing proud from her chest, nipples erect, while her belly soft and white beckoned me to kiss it, I knew for certain what we both wanted. I bent down to her belly button and began to flick her cute little innie with my tongue while my hand gently explored her pubic mound. Mary sighed and relaxed into the chair, melting while my kisses moved slowly down her belly to her pussy, all warm and moist, her smell was strong of sex, and tasted of ambrosia. The warning bells were sounding loudly in my mind, this was wrong and completely against my character, but I couldn’t stop. Mary’s soft moans were like the strongest aphrodisiac, I was again giving pleasure to a young woman I loved. Her hips pushed upward to my mouth, her hands grabbing my hair, pulling my face tight to her pussy, I hadn’t felt so alive in years.

“I’ve dreamed of this day for so long Jim…. This is the most incredible feeling I’ve ever had”. Mary’s breathing quickened, and her moans grew more intense then she blurted out “Take me now Jim, I can’t wait any more”.

I brought my face to hers, our eyes locked as I positioned myself to penetrate her. Her lips were red with passion, and her eyes were dark and round, her hands reached up to my chest and I took my swollen cock and placed my engorged head at the entrance to her wet pussy. I didn’t ask for permission to enter I just plunged in, it had been too long for politeness, Mary gasped, her mouth open wide, and she let out a soft whimper and she softly said “God that feels so good”.

I began pumping in and out of Mary, and she took to my swollen man hood so naturally, pushing her strong hips upward to meet my every thrust. Our lips came together in a passionate kiss, tongues searching every corner the others mouth, I pounded her harder and harder, my lust too long denied, my love too long unaccompanied, and all of my worries were forgotten because I was lost in the moment. Then as Mary’s breathing quickened, her moaning grew more strident and my cock pistoned faster than I thought possible, she began to orgasm, her body stiffened and her arms held me tight, her legs were a vise on my hips and I was about to explode in passion when like when someone wakens you from a dream by throwing open the drapes in your darkened room, my passion was shattered by my sisters voice “You Bitch, you shameless bitch. I can’t believe you would do this to me… It was my turn this time… this was my time”.

I looked up quickly and saw Becky storming towards us, I thought the world as I knew it was over. I immediately rolled off Mary, my hardened cock springing free, but all my lust falling away. Becky’s hands were balled into two fists and she was headed right toward us and I made a feeble attempt to stop her I said “Becky, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry… I don’t know what I was thinking, it all my fault… I should have known better….”

Becky wasn’t listening, she wanted Mary and as she got to us she tried to hit her but I stayed between them and she continued to yell “You fucking bitch, I can’t believe you…. You get your own gad damn lover….” Her attempts to hit Mary quickly became weak, and I saw she was crying, and soon she collapsed on the ground sobbing uncontrollably and curled up into a ball.

Mary and I looked at each other concerned, unsure what to say or do. I thought it was strange Becky never said a harsh word to me, and only to her daughter, as if this was only her doing. I sat back down on the lounge chair and Mary sat behind me for protection, I reached out to Becky and said softly “Becky I’m so sorry you saw this… I know I’m wrong and I will move out today. Don’t blame Mary about this I’m the adult and I should have known better…. Becky, your daughter needs you….”

Becky didn’t say a thing for a few moments then sobbing she said softly, “This was my turn, finally it was supposed to be my turn….”

I was confused and didn’t know what to say, I turned to Mary and she shrugged her shoulders, and looked back at her mother. I took a chance and bent down and picked her up, putting her on the lounge chair. I brushed her hair from her face and said “Becky… I’m truly sorry… please… understand I’d never doing anything I thought would hurt you… you weren’t meant to see this… I was just being stupid”.

Becky looked up at me and smiled softly “I know that Jim and I don’t blame you” Becky closed her eyes and said I’m sorry, it’s just so hard, so confusing”.

I felt Mary’s hand on my back for support and I gently took Becky’s hand and said I promise it won’t happen again, and I will be gone by tonight”.

I started to stand to leave and Becky opened her eyes and said “No Jim, I don’t want you to leave”. Tears still streaming down her cheeks she said “I don’t want to lose you….” She turned her head away and said “I love you, and I always will love you”.

Mary and I both sat still and in shock, how do you respond to something like that. “I love you to Becky….” I started to say.

Becky interrupted me and said “Not the way I love you”. Becky got control of her sobs and said “I have loved you as long as I can remember, even when we were little kids I told mom I wanted to marry you. When I reached puberty it was you I fantasized about, your strong arms that held me, your sweet lips that kissed me, it was you I wanted to deflower me. I knew it wouldn’t happen, incest is wrong and mom would have just died, but that didn’t mean I couldn’t dream. Cheryl broke my heart when you married her, but I figured if I couldn’t have you I wanted you to be with someone you truly loved, so I was so happy for you, and when she died I grieved as much as you, because I knew how you felt because I had also lost my true love… but then you agreed to move in with us, and suddenly you were back in my world… you were mine alone again… no other women to take your attention, I was so happy….”

Her sobs again interrupted and I said quietly “I never knew, I never had any idea you felt like this”.

Why do you think I never married or dated? You were the only one for me, I wanted no one else but you. Since I knew I wouldn’t have your child I had one on my own” and she smiled at Mary “I’m sorry Mary, I said some pretty mean things I shouldn’t have”.

Mary smiled back and softly answered “That OK mom, if I had known about this….”

Becky interrupted and said “Thats OK sweetie, don’t worry about it, how could you know? It’s not something I would go around telling everyone, ‘I love my brother and want to be his wife’, they would have thrown me in the nut house. No, I should have just let things alone and accepted a life alone” and she began to cry again.

I pulled her close to me like when we were younger and tried to comfort her, Mary put her hand on her moms shoulder, and I felt Becky’s tears on my chest, her arms reaching around me and held me tight. Then Mary broke the silence when she said “I always knew you had a beautiful penis…. Does it feel as good as it looks Mary”?

Mary was silent, not sure how to answer, and Becky pulled away from my chest, sniffed and wiped her eyes and said “No really Mary, it looks wonderful, I don’t blame you, hell I’ve wanted Uncle Jim my whole life, I can’t be mad at you for doing what I’ve been afraid to do. Now, really, is this as good as it looks” she asked pointing to my flaccid cock?

“Mom, I…” she hesitated then continued “If I had known all this I wouldn’t have done any of this I want you to know that”.

“I know sweetie” and Becky reached lovingly to her daughter.

Then Mary said “Now that Jim knows that you want him… I mean that you love him, maybe he wants you to”?

Becky shrugged “Why would he want an old girl like me when he can have you? No, I’m OK with my life, I’ll just have to accept it”.

“Tell her what you told me Jim” Mary was very animated “You know, how you said sex with someone you care about is so much more special, and how you never dated after Cheryl because you didn’t think you would find anyone to replace her love, and that the only two love you feel for another woman right now is mom and me”.

Becky and I stared at each other in silence then I said “It’s true, after Cheryl, ordinary sex, you know, sex just for the sake of sex wasn’t enough. I found I needed the emotional connection to be really satisfied, that’s why I was so excited by Mary. I know only two women in the world who I love as strongly as I loved Cheryl and that’s you and Mary, but I never would have acted on these feelings because it just didn’t seem right, I wouldn’t want to scare either of you, but Mary is quite the sexy young woman” and I looked at her with some longing. I turned back to Becky and said “I love you Becky, and….” I couldn’t continue it just seemed so crazy.

Becky looked at me with a mixture of love and surprise and said “I hoped to hear you say those words to me, not like a brother, but like a lover… can you do that”?

I looked into her beautiful brown eyes and said “I love you Becky”. Not only did I say the words, but I meant them, all my suppressed emotions came bubbling to the surface now, tears welled up in my eyes and hers, and then I leaned in for a kiss, a lovers kiss, not a sisters kiss. Our lips grasped at each other, our mouths opens, our hot humid breath mixing at our faces then our lips parted and our tongues began to probe, I felt Mary stand to leave us alone and Becky broke off our kiss and said “Hold on Mary”. Becky smiled at us and said, I’ve waited almost forty seven years, so what are a few more hours”. She stood and straightened out her skirt and smiling at us she said “I know denied love, and don’t wish it on anyone else. You two finish what you started, I’ll go inside and make room for you in the main house Jim” she said to me “It looks like the two of us will need better access to you”. Becky bent down to kiss me, then she walked back inside, her lovely hips swinging as she walked.

Mary sat down and let out a “Hunh, what just happened”?

“A lot of closeted emotion was just got freed” and I turned to look into her beautiful eyes, and when I saw her smile in return my cock began to quickly harden again and I asked “Can I talk you into getting back to where we were”?

“Shut up and kiss me” she answered.

Luckymann
12-31-2008, 06:43 PM
Great story Tom. I loved the way you turned an explosive situation into an erotically romantic one. Good job.

popye1944
01-03-2009, 05:22 AM
Very good Tom. I hope there are still alot to come. Keep it up

dizzirower
01-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Cheers for the story!

MEHOFF1962
01-04-2009, 02:55 PM
Nicely done Tom, thanks for the story.

ironeagle2
03-07-2009, 07:33 AM
nice work hope to read more of ur stories

looluu
01-30-2010, 02:49 AM
great story,now for part 2

frankjohnmoore
01-30-2010, 11:45 PM
gotta go with looluu it was a great story, thanks

astoipip
03-10-2010, 09:18 AM
Great story!

dobbie4porn
03-16-2010, 02:36 AM
fun story keep it up

randy66
03-18-2010, 06:53 PM
Good story, I womder how often this sort of thing really happens?

Tittyboy123
04-09-2010, 09:36 AM
Tom your the shit I love all your stories keep it up!

aj1348
04-09-2010, 01:46 PM
nice story

martin1234
05-30-2010, 02:52 PM
good one...............

rmreading
09-15-2010, 07:02 AM
Thanks for sharing - Very nicely written!

jvelikis
06-07-2014, 10:57 AM
Very well written; and a great story line. Keep it up; write more for us.