PDA

View Full Version : The Neighbor's Daughter: Cynthia's Weekend

Luckymann
12-31-2008, 06:12 PM
The Neighbor’s Daughter:
Cynthia’s Weekend

Cynthia and Henry slept late Saturday morning. Henry had awoken but didn’t want to disturb his sweet fifteen-year-old lover. His right arm cradled her back and held her close to his chest. His right hand lay lightly on the girl’s small butt.

Following her devirgination the night before, Cynthia had curled up next to Henry and fell into a deep and contented sleep. She had barely moved all night. Her head lay on his right shoulder. Her right arm draped over his chest and her right leg laid over his leg.

Slowly, Cynthia began to wake. As her eyes opened, she glanced down Henry’s body and saw his morning erection. “Mmmmm.” She moaned. Quietly, she moved her hand that was on Henry’s chest down to hold his cock. ‘This is the same cock that took my virginity and fucked me just a few hours ago. I still don’t believe that whole thing fit in me.’ She thought. She began to gently stroke up and down the ridged tool in her hand.

Realizing she was awake, Henry began squeezing, rubbing, and patting Cynthia’s tight little butt. As she stroked his hard cock, Henry softly spoke to her. “Cynthia honey, you forgot something last night. You didn’t clean up your mess. Would you like to do that now?”

“Mmmmm. Oh yes!” She turned her body until her head lay on his lower abdomen. The tip of Henry’s cock was only a fraction of an inch from her lips. She flicked her tongue out and lapped up the drop of precum that had appeared there. Then, without hesitation, Cynthia engulfed Henry’s cock with her mouth. She took it deep into her mouth and penetrated her throat.

Henry groaned with pleasure and pushed a finger fully into the girl’s pussy.

Cynthia winched and pulled off Henry’s cock. “Oh Henry! Please be careful. I’m pretty sore this morning.”

Henry pulled his finger from her sore hole and resumed patting and caressing her butt. As Cynthia enthusiastically bobbed her head on his cock, Henry teased her virgin asshole with his finger. He grabbed the tube of lubricant from his night table and put a dab on his finger and returned to her asshole. He applied the lube to Cynthia’s virgin hole. He slowly circled her crinkled brown hole with his lubricated finger. An occasional probe of her tight ass up to the first knuckle of his lubed finger brought contented moans from the teen.

Cynthia got up on her knees and wiggled her ass as if teasing Henry’s finger. All the while, she never missed a stroke as she gave Henry a deep throat blow-job.

Finally, Henry was about to feed Cynthia his morning load of cum. Just as the first spurt of cum erupted from his cock, he drove his finger as far as it would go into her tight asshole.

Cynthia groaned and arched her back to take more of his finger up her ass. She took Henry’s cock deep into her throat. Her nose divided his balls. Her chin rested in his pubic hair. Her lips were locked around the base of his throbbing cock.

Henry drove his finger into Cynthia’s asshole each time he shot a wad of cum down her throat. As his climax ebbed, Cynthia dutifully began licking his cock clean. When Henry pulled his finger from her ass, she whined around the cock in her mouth and followed his finger with her ass.

When Cynthia finished cleaning Henry’s cock, she turned and laid her head back on his shoulder. “That felt nice. Henry, are you going to do my ass now?”

“No Baby. I think we’ll save your ass for a later time. OK?” He replied.

Sounding a little disappointed, Cynthia agreed. “OK, but you promise to fuck my ass soon?”

“Soon, Baby, soon.” He then kissed her and patted her ass. “Now, go take a shower and get dressed. We’re going to town after breakfast.”

Cynthia climbed out of bed and headed to the shower. She was soon joined by Henry, and they washed and played with each other until the hot water ran out.

They then dressed and had a quick cold cereal breakfast. As they ate, Henry was deep in thought as he gazed at his teen lover.

“Is something wrong? Did I mess up or something?” Cynthia asked.

“No, Baby. You’ve done everything right. Maybe too right. I just have something on my mind.” He replied.

“Mom always tells us to talk about stuff that’s on our mind. It makes it easier to decide what to do when you talk it out.”

Henry grinned at her and chuckled. Imagine him taking advice from a fifteen-year-old, even if she was right.

“Ok, I’ll tell you, but I don’t want to frighten you. I’ve been thinking about how I’m going to convince you and your mother to let me keep you when you turn sixteen. You won’t have to come over here after school or on the weekends. You would live here with me and be my personal slut.” Henry carefully watched Cynthia’s eyes for any sign of revulsion at the idea of living with such an old man. He saw none.

“Slut? You want me to be a slut? I don’t know if I want to do that. I don’t want to put out for a bunch of guys. I don’t want to be a whore.” Cynthia responded.

“No, Baby. A whore gives pussy to all kinds of guys. I don’t want a whore.” He clarified his desire for her to be his personal slut. “As a matter of fact, if you are my slut, you will be forbidden to have any kind of sex with anyone without my knowledge and consent. A slut is a woman that loves all kinds of sex and will do whatever her man tells her to do without question. We may play with others, but you will remain mine.

“Oh!” It was Cynthia’s turn to be in thought. “So Mom is a whore, and you want me to be your slut?” She asked.

“Well, I wouldn’t have put it exactly that way, but yes, I want you for my slut. Just looking at you turns me on. I never said your mother is a whore.”

“I know you didn’t. Mom fucks almost every guy she dates, and she dates a new one almost every week. So, I guess that makes her a whore. Hummmm. I have loved everything we’ve done so far. What else would I have to do to be your slut?” She had a sly grin on her face.

Henry saw the grin and felt he had already convinced Cynthia to become his slut. “Any thing I tell you to do. If I tell you to suck cock, you fall to your knees. If I tell you to take it up the ass, you bend over and spread your cheeks. I want you to willingly and eagerly do whatever I tell you to do as long as it doesn’t physically hurt you.” He explained.

Cynthia finished the last few bites of her cereal in silence. She took their dishes to the sink and returned to stand in front of Henry. As she looked into his eyes, she grinned broadly and asked. “When do I start being a slut?”

Henry hugged her and said. “You already have, Baby. Now let’s go to town. My slut needs some new clothes.”

The clothes Henry bought for Cynthia weren’t that much different from what she usually wore. Henry forbade her wearing her tight jeans. They make it tough to see your ass wiggle and are harder to get off than a skirt or dress. He bought her several new skirts. While her old skirts came to just above her knees, these new ones stopped half way down her thigh. When she bent over, she exposed a good deal of her panty covered butt. Her new panties were silk and came in many colors. Her bras were the type that supported and pushed her tits up from underneath without covering her nipples. Her softball sized tits would be easily accessible even if she was wearing her bra. Sort of like having tits on a shelf. Due to the push-up effect, her cleavage was accentuated. Her new blouses were made of a silky light weight material. The shape and size of her tits and nipples could be plainly seen through the silky material.

Cynthia began to look concerned as their shopping trip continued. “Auuh, Henry? Are you sure about this. I don’t think they’ll let me wear these things to school. They have sent some girls home who wore less revealing clothes than these.”

“I know, Baby. For a while you will wear the school clothes you already have. These are for when we have guests or go out. I want to be proud of my slut. If you are going to be my slut, you need to dress like a slut. It will make me very happy to see others admire your beautiful body.”

Cynthia seemed to accept Henry’s answer.

They made one final stop on the way home. Henry stopped in front of a store that sold adult materials. He told her she could not go in. “You better wait here. They don’t allow teenagers in this place. I’ll be right back.”

Henry was gone longer than he expected. Cynthia had waited in his car for nearly 30 minutes before he returned. He was carrying a large bag which he placed in his trunk. He slid in behind the wheel, started the car, and backed out of his parking spot.

“What did you get in there, Henry. Something else for me?” She was curious.

“You’ll see soon enough. My slut should not be so nosey.” He then patted her leg and smiled at her as he pulled out into traffic. A short time later, Henry turned into his driveway.

Cynthia carried her new clothes in while Henry retrieved the things from his trunk. As she had been trained to do for over a year, Cynthia stripped as soon as she entered Henry’s house. She was walking down the hallway as Henry carried his bag in and followed her down the hall.

He loved watching his young slut’s tight little ass as she walked in front of him. Her ass was so tempting. He had the urge to bend her over the edge of the bed and fuck her ass right then. He resisted the urge. Henry wanted his young lover to become a true slut who loved having his cock in her, no matter which hole he used.

“You may hang your new blouses in the closet. Your skirts and other things can go in the bottom dresser drawer. When you get that done, stand by the bed and bend over. I have a little surprise for you.”

“Yes, Sir.” Cynthia followed her instruction immediately. Just a few minutes later, she was standing next to the bed, bent at the waist, her head and chest resting on a pillow. “Are you going to take my ass now?”

“We’ll see. Now, stay put and shut up!” He ordered.

“Yes, Sir.”

Without Cynthia seeing what he was doing, Henry pulled a large tube of anal lube from the adult store bag. His old tube of lube was nearly empty. He placed a gob of the lube on his finger and began teasing her asshole. As he teased her he worked the lube into her ass. In the mean time, he took out a small butt plug from the bag. It was about four inches long, as wide as a quarter at its widest point, and made of soft pink latex.

Using his free hand, Henry placed a gob of lube on the butt plug and thoroughly coated the toy. His finger was soon sliding easily in and out of Cynthia’s asshole. She was cooing and arching her back to offer more of her ass to Henry. He barely missed a stroke when he pulled his finger out of her ass and shoved the butt plug in. As it was designed to do, it easily slid fully into Cynthia’s asshole. Her virgin sphincter clamped around the plug’s narrow neck just below the flat flange. The butt plug was thus locked in place.

Henry patted her ass and quietly spoke to his slut. “Cynthia honey, stand up please.”

She stood and faced Henry.

“I have put a butt plug in your ass. Except for when you go to the restroom, I want you to leave it there until I tell you to remove it. There are two more that are progressively larger. I want to stretch you a little so I can fuck your ass without hurting you too badly. Do you under stand?” He asked.

“Yes Sir. Thank you for not wanting to hurt me.”

Henry continued. “Getting fucked in the ass will hurt, but it doesn’t have to be so painful you don’t enjoy it. Now, I’d like a nice blow-job.”

Cynthia immediately fell to her knees, fished his cock out of his pants, and gave him the blow-job he requested. She was getting really good at sucking cock and quickly had him feeding her his load of cum.

After lunch, Henry went out to work in the yard while Cynthia straightened up inside the house. Later that afternoon, Henry had finished his yard work and went inside. “Cynthia, you’ve done a good job in here. Come here and bend over.”

“Yes, Sir.” The obedient girl did as she was told.

Henry gently pulled the small butt plug from Cynthia’s ass. His finger easily entered her stretched asshole. “Now, go take a shower. I’m taking my slut out to dinner. Before you put on one of your new outfits, come to me for your next plug. OH, by the way, I prefer my slut’s pussy bald.”

With a broad grin, Cynthia bounded toward the bathroom. Her ponytail bouncing behind her. A short while later, she came to Henry and without saying a word, turned her back to him and bent at the waist.

As he had earlier that day, Henry again teased and lubricated her ass until the teen was pushing back toward him each time he shoved his finger into her asshole. While he teased her ass, Henry smeared lube on her new butt plug. This one was about five inches long and just a little thicker that the first one.

Cynthia moaned as Henry slowly slid the plug into her ass. As the widest part of it passed her sphincter, her ass seemed to suck it in. Her sphincter slammed shut and snugly gripped the new toy holding it in place.

With a gentle swat to her butt, Henry sent Cynthia to get dressed. He used the time to take his own shower and shave. As he dressed in his bedroom, Cynthia walked in wearing her new clothes.

The skirt offered a wonderful view of the teen’s shapely legs. Her bra and blouse did little to hide the shape of her breasts. Her nipples were plainly visible as they tried to poke through the blouse. But what got Henry’s attention the most was Cynthia’s hair. For as long as he had known her, she had worn her long silky hair in a pony tail. This time, she had brushed it out, and her shiny brunette hair formed a frame for her lovely face and lay softly on her shoulders.

“Wow! Cynthia, you’re a knock-out. I will be so proud to have you with me tonight. You are such a sexy creature, I may not be able to keep my hands off you.”

Cynthia giggled and said. “Thank you, Henry. I hope you don’t keep your hands off me, especially after we get back here.”

They both laughed and headed to town. Henry took his date to one of the nicer restaurants in town. Before getting out of his car, Henry reached over and gently pinched and rolled each of Cynthia’s nipples. They quickly hardened and pressed against the thin material of her blouse. While walking to their table to be seated, Henry noticed several other diners watching Cynthia as she pass by.

Cynthia noticed the looks too. After they were seated, she whispered. “Henry, there are men staring at me. I feel like I’m only half dressed.”

“I know they’re staring, Baby. That’s because you are the most beautiful girl in here tonight. I am so proud to have you with me. The wiggle of your sexy ass and the bounce of your tits have me wanting to fuck you right now. But don’t worry. I’ll wait until I get you home.”

Cynthia giggled. She felt so grown up, although the clothes she was wearing and all the staring men had made her feel self conscious as well. She was very aware that she looked like a slut. She was beginning to like that idea.

When their waiter came, Henry ordered for both of them. They both had steaks, a salad, and baked potatoes. He had a glass of wine. His sexy young date had a Coke.

About half way through dinner, one of Henry’s friends came to his table. “Hey, Henry. How’s it going? And who is this sweet looking young lady?”

“Hi Joe. I’m doing very well. This sweet young thing is my neighbor’s kid, Cynthia. Her mother’s gone out of town, and I’m baby sitting tonight.”

Cynthia shot Henry a surprised look when she heard the “baby sitting” comment, but she said nothing.

Joe leaned close to Henry’s ear and quietly said. “Does she always dress like that?”

Just as quietly, Henry replied. “Yeah. Isn’t it a shame the way some mothers let their daughters dress today?”

The men laughed and Joe left.

“Henry, why did you tell your friend you were baby sitting me?” Cynthia asked.

“Because, my little slut, if it got around that I’m banging a fifteen-year-old, you’d get grounded forever and I could be in deep shit. OK? Now, finish you diner and we’ll go home to see how sore that pussy is.”

“Cool!” She giggled. “I’m ready to go now. Besides, this butt plug is beginning to bug me. The part on the outside is rubbing me in the wrong places.”

The ride home was uneventful.

As soon as they hit the door at Henry’s home, Cynthia stripped. She turned to face him and said. “I like going out looking like a slut for you, but I think I prefer staying here and being naked.”

Henry took her in his arms and hugged her firmly to his chest. He kissed her lips and told her. “Baby, you are going to make a great slut. I just hope I can keep up with you. Thank God I’ve got a good supply of those little blue pills.”

He then let his hands slide down her back and grabbed both ass cheeks. She moaned when Henry squeezed her butt. His right hand slid around her hip and petted her freshly shaved pussy. “Mmmmm. Thank you for shaving the fur off your pussy. I enjoy eating a bald pussy much more than a furry one. Speaking of eating pussy....”

Henry scooped the teen up into his arms and carried her to his bed. When he gently laid her down, she spread her legs as wide as she could for him. He crawled up between her legs and practically attacked her already wet pussy with his mouth and tongue. His face was soon coated with his lover’s pussy juices.

In a short time, Cynthia was writhing on the bed in orgasmic bliss. Her fingers twisted in Henry’s hair as the horny teen pulled his face tight to her pussy. Henry never stopped eating his slut after her orgasm ebbed. She soon had a second orgasm on the tip of his tongue. Cynthia breathlessly asked. “Henry, will you please fuck me? I need you inside me, now. I want to feel you cum in me. Please fuck me now!”

Henry kissed his way up Cynthia’s body, pausing to suck and chew on her ample tits. ‘These things are just made for titty fucking. I’ll have to do that soon.’ Henry thought.

When he reached her lips, Cynthia eagerly hissed him then licked her juices from his face.

“Baby, you seem to like the taste of your pussy almost as much as I do.”

“Oh yeah! I think I taste good. Now please, fuck me!” She was getting insistent.

Henry put the head of his cock at the opening to Cynthia’s cum hungry cunt. With one smooth push, he buried his seven and a half inch cock fully into her tight hole.

She grunted when his cock’s head hit her cervix. As he slowly stroked in and out of his slut’s hot cunt, he asked her. “Are you ok, Honey?”

She answered by wrapping her legs around his ass and hugging him tightly. “Fuck me hard like I’m your teenaged slut.”

Henry pounded the young pussy below him for all he was worth. He repeatedly slammed deep into Cynthia’s horny cunt hitting her cervix with each thrust.

“Umph, umph, umph!” She grunted each time Henry’s cock was driven into her cervix. Quickly she reached another orgasm. As she arched her back and lifted her ass off the bed, she yelled. “FUCK ME, HENRY! I AM YOUR SLUT. FUCK YOU SLUT! MAKE YOUR SLUT CUM!

Henry could hold back no longer. He erupted in his slut’s cunt and bathed her cervix in warm cum.

Both collapsed as their orgasms ebbed. Henry’s still hard cock remained in Cynthia’s over flowing hole. It had been an exhausting ride for both. As his cock softened, Henry pulled out and rolled off the teen. She looked satiated and ready for sleep. There was just one more thing Henry wanted to do. “Roll over, Baby. Time to change butt plugs.”

Cynthia groaned as she rolled onto her belly.

Henry carefully removed the butt plug in her ass and lubed up the next one. This last plug was a little over six inches long and nearly as wide as Henry’s own cock. Slowly, he inserted the plug into her virgin asshole. He then patted her butt, kissed her cheek, and laid down beside her. “Sleep well my horny little pet. Tomorrow is another day.”

The exhausted Cynthia smiled and snuggled up to Henry’s side as she had the night before. Softly, she asked. “I am you slut now, aren’t I?”

Henry kissed her forehead and replied. “Yes, Baby. You’re my slut. Good night sweetheart.”

They woke Sunday morning the same way they had awoken Saturday morning. Henry kneading Cynthia’s butt while she sucked his morning hard-on. She didn’t give him a wild deep-throating this time, but just a nice lazy suck off. As he erupted into her mouth, she sucked hard and swallowed all he gave her.

Cynthia then curled up beside Henry and laid her head on his shoulder. They cuddled and chatted for most of the morning. A couple of hours later, he again had a solid hard-on.

Henry pulled Cynthia on top of his chest. She spread her legs and scooted down until she took his cock into her pussy. As they gently rocked together, Cynthia began pushing down harder and harder on Henry’s cock. As she got more aroused, Henry pushed her to a sitting position with his cock buried in her hole. She drew her legs up under her butt and began raising and lowering her body on the cock she was coming to love.

“Yeee haa! Cynthia, you have now learned what to do when you’re told to go fuck yourself. Just hop on and ride my cock like a pony.” They both laughed as she enthusiastically bounced up and down. She ground her cunt down onto his cock and pelvis as her orgasm washed over her. She wanted to take in as much of his meat as she could.

Henry reached up and squeezed Cynthia’s soft tits and pulled her down to his chest. Grabbing her hips, he thrust up into her and again bathed her cervix with cum. She moaned and shuddered through a climax of her own before relaxing on his chest.

They eventually had to get out of bed. So, around noon, Henry removed Cynthia’s butt plug and they showered together. Sunday was indeed a day of rest. Henry needed it even if Cynthia didn’t. They lazed around the house all afternoon.

Early that evening, there was a knock on the door. Cynthia, being nude as usual, darted down the hall and into the bedroom. When Henry opened his door, he was greeted by Candy and Tasha. Both girls were grinning broadly.

“Hi Henry. Can we come in.” Candy asked.

“Of course you can. I’m always happy to see two beautiful young girls at my door.” Henry stepped aside and motioned them in.

“What can I do for you girls, today?” He asked.

Tasha started. “Well, we...uh...we thought you’d...humm....”

Candy interrupted her friend and blurted out. “Our dates last night were boring as hell. Would you like to take one of your pills and fuck us?”

“Whoa, girls! That sure sounds inviting, but you’re both still dressed. How do you expect to get fucked with all those clothes on?”

Candy and Tasha grinned at each other and seemed to race to see who could get out of their clothes first. In a flash, the two teens stood before Henry naked as jay birds. He reached out and petted both freshly shaved pussies. “I see you have kept your snatches nice and bald. I guess you remembered I like them that way.”

“Yes, Henry.” Tasha answered. “Candy and I both shaved this evening just for you. We were hoping you might like to eat us a little.“

From the hallway, the girls heard a giggle. They were apprehensive and Candy asked. “Henry, is someone else here?”

“Yes, but it’s ok!” He answered. Henry then call toward the hallway. “Come on out here, sweetheart.”

“Yes, Sir.”

Candy immediately recognized her sister’s voice. “Cynthia, is that you? What are you doing here? I thought you were at Grandma’s”

Cynthia nervously walked into the room and stood beside Henry. He put his arm over the teen’s shoulder and squeezed her right tit. He then spoke to his two new guests. “So, you two want to be eaten. Maybe it’s time for a new lesson. Are you up for a new lesson girls?”

“Oh yes!” Both girls gleefully agreed. They remembered how much fun their first lessons had been.

“Good then Candy, lay on the floor and spread you legs wide.” Candy quickly did as she had been told.

“Tasha, you stand with your feet on either side of Candy’s shoulders facing her feet.” Both girls looked a little confused, but Tasha also quickly did as Henry had told her.

“Now, Tasha, kneel.” She got down on her knees. Her pussy was about a foot above a wide eyed Candy’s mouth. Henry continued. “You two are going to learn how to eat a pussy. That way, if your dates don’t satisfy you, you can take care of each other. Always be sure your pussies are fresh and clean. No one wants to eat a nasty pussy.” Ok, Tasha, gently sit on Candy’s face. Put your horny little pussy on her mouth. Candy, you lick and suck your friend’s pussy. I’m sure you remember how I ate you don’t you?”

She didn’t answer. Tasha was already sitting on her face. Tasha was soon showing the facial expressions of a girl enjoying a little pussy eating.

“Tasha dear, don’t you think Candy deserves a little fun too?” Henry asked.

“Yes, Sir.” She agreed.

“Then bend over and return the favor. Tasha, remember to do her as good a job for Candy as she is doing for you.”

Both girls were soon into eating each others pussy. From the sounds of their moaning and groaning, they were both about to cum.

“Tasha, sit up. Candy, keep eating Tasha. Cynthia, get down there and eat your sister.”

Cynthia gave Henry a questioning look. He hugged her and whispered in her ear. “Are you my slut, or not?”

“Yes, Sir. I’m sorry.”

Henry hugged her again and pointed to Candy’s crotch. Cynthia quickly got down on her belly and began licking and sucking her sister’s wet pussy.

‘This is the time for your ass, my little slut.’ He thought as he gazed at Cynthia’s tight little butt. Without disturbing the threesome on the floor, he slipped out of the room. He stripped and retrieved his jar of anal lube.

When he returned, he teased Cynthia’s ass with a lubed up finger while he greased his cock. In short order, he had two fingers working in Cynthia’s wiggling ass. He pulled her hips up off the floor so her knees were under her and her ass was at the right height to be speared.

Henry knelt behind Cynthia, removed his fingers from her ass, and placed the head of his cock at her sphincter. She wiggled he butt thinking what she felt was still his fingers. Henry took her by the hips with both hands and shoved. The first three inches of his fat cock slipped past her sphincter and into Cynthia’s virgin asshole.

She raised up on all fours and gasped. Henry gently pushed her head and shoulders back down to Candy’s pussy. Cynthia cooperated and returned to eating her sister. He began stroking in and out of her ass. With each thrust in, he shoved a little more cock into her. When he had about five inches of cock in her ass, Henry held her hips tightly and thrust forward. All seven and a half inches of fat cock was buried in Cynthia’s ass. Again, she gasped and yelped but quickly returned to Candy’s pussy.

Henry set up a steady rhythm of thrusting into his slut’s tight ass. Cynthia never missed a lick on Candy’s pussy as Henry hammered her asshole. He was just about to blow his load. He slammed deep into her ass and flooded her bowels with cum. He patted Cynthia’s butt and let his still hard cock soak in her tight ass.

Suddenly, there was a knock at his door. Without waiting to be invited, Janie opened the door and walked in. As she stepped into the living room, she stopped dead in her tracks. “What the hell? Henry, what’s going on here?”

“Don’t get your panties in a wad, Janie. Let’s see. What’s going on? I think Candy here is eating Tasha’s pussy, Cynthia is eating Candy’s pussy, and I just fucked Cynthia in her ass. Yeah! That’s about it. You got any questions?”

“Well, I...uh...no...I mean, we didn’t.... You’re doing all of them at once?”

“No! I told you I’m fucking Cynthia in the ass. She’s the only one I’ve done anything with tonight. Isn’t that right girls?

All three girls had continued doing what they had been doing. So, all that came out of them were mumbled replies. “Umm hummm.”

“So, Janie, why don’t you strip and join the fun. You can start by cleaning this.” Henry pulled his shit and cum covered cock from Cynthia’s ass and offered it to Janie.

“Well, I don’t....”

Henry interrupted Janie. “Shut up, get your clothes off, and get over here. This cock needs your expert attention. You are so good at giving head.”

Henry sat on the couch and picked up the phone while Janie stripped. She was soon slurping away on his shitty cock. ‘Cynthia was right. This broad is a whore.’ He thought as he dialed the number he wanted.

The phone on the other end was answered on the second ring. “Hey, Henry here. Can you come over? I’ve got a surprise for you. Dress hot! OK! See you in a few minutes.” He then hung up and leaned back to enjoy Janie’s well practiced mouth.

In about ten minutes there was another knock on his door. Pushing Janie off his cock, he opened the door and saw Helen, Tasha’s mother, standing there in a very short summer dress.

Henry reached out and, while she stood on his porch, unbuttoned the dress from her neck to the hem. She smiled and let him loosen the dress. As she stepped in and he closed the door behind her, she shrugged her shoulders and the dress fell to the floor. She was nude under the dress. Henry led her into the living room where the action was.

“Come on in, Helen. Join the party. I think you know everyone.” Henry smiled and patted her ass as she saw the four other naked women.

“Henry, what’s going on here?” She then spotted Tasha sitting on a girl’s face who was being eaten by another girl. “Tasha, what are you doing? Who’s face are your sitting on.”

“It’s Candy, Mom.” Tasha cooed. “Oh God can she ever eat a pussy. Candy was still busily slurping at the pussy sitting on her face.

Given the cooperation, even encouragement, they had given to the devirgination of their daughters by Henry, neither mother was in a position to object too strenuously.

Henry decided to act. “Time out, ladies.” All activities came to a stop. “Girls, please stand up. Janie, Helen, have either of you ever eaten a pussy?”

Both women shook their heads in denial without saying anything.

“Well don’t you think it’s about time you learned?” Again no response. “Alright then, Janie, Helen, get down on your backs on the floor.”

They hesitated.

“Come on ladies. Move it! Get your ass’ down there. Your daughters need some practice.”

Slowly the two women lay down. “Now ladies, spread your legs. Helen, I’m glad to see you still keep it shaved. Janie, you need to start shaving. Candy, sit on your mother’s face. Tasha sit on your mother’s face. Mothers, I suggest you do your best to get your tasty daughters to cum. Candy, Tasha, lean forward and eat your mothers. Remember, do a good job. Now all of you get busy!”

Henry’s living room was soon filled with the sounds of moaning women and the smell hot pussy. After about ten minutes, Henry directed them again. “OK ladies, everybody roll over. Mother’s on top, daughters on the bottom.”

Henry and Cynthia cuddle on the couch watching orgy before them. Henry casually fondled her tits and asked. “What do you think Cynthia? Are you going to enjoy being my slut?

“Oh yes! I’m going to love being your slut.”

“Is there anything you’d like to do with out guests?” Henry asked.

“I’ve tasted Candy. So, I’d like to taste Tasha. And, if you don’t mind, can you fuck me in the ass again while I eat her?”

“I don’t mind at all, Baby. Can you wait just a little while? I need to recharge and I have another idea. Watch this. Ladies, time out. Janie, Helen, you two eat each other sixty-nine style. Tasha lay down and spread your legs. Candy, sit on Tasha’s face. Now, get busy. There ya go Cynthia. Jump down there and get busy eating Tasha.”

Henry let Cynthia eat Tasha for about five minutes. He then quietly had her stand. “Candy, bend over and give your friend some tongue.”

Henry then whispered in Cynthia’s ear. “Baby, come with me.” Henry then led the teen to his bedroom. “I bought something that may be useful in there.” He reached into the adult store bag and pulled out what looked to Cynthia to be black leather piece with a bunch of black leather straps attached to it. She had never seen a dildo strap-on rig. He showed her how to put it on. To her surprise, there was a nub on the underside of the strap-on center piece. The nub would gently rub the teen’s sensitive clit.

“What am I supposed to do with this?” She asked.

“Use it with this.” He then pulled a large cock shaped dildo from the bag and secured it to the strap-on. The dildo was huge. It was all of ten inches long and much bigger around than Henry’s large cock. “You’re going to fuck your mother with it. Hell she fucks so many men, this will probably fit just right. Besides, I think my slut will enjoy fucking her mother. Here, smear it with the last of the lube from this tube.”

When they returned to the living room Tasha and Candy were leaning against the couch breathing hard. They both gasped but said nothing when they saw the huge dildo Cynthia was wearing. Helen and Janie were still busily lapping each other’s cunts. Janie was on top facing away from the rest of the group.

Henry walked up behind Janie and lifted her hips until she was on her knees. “Keep eating Helen, Janie. As he patted her ass and fingered her pussy, he asked. “Janie, would you like to get fucked?”

“Ummm hummm.” She mumbled through Helens cunt.

“Good, then we’ll fuck you.” He continued to finger Janie’s hole while motioning Cynthia to step between her mother’s legs. Henry lined the dildo up with Janie’s well used cunt and rubbed the dildo around her hole.

Janie arched her back to offer better access to her cunt.

Henry patted Janie’s ass one more time, then indicated for Cynthia to push forward.

Cynthia pushed her hips forward with her strap-on dildo. It was then that she learned how well the nub on the piece where the dildo was attached worked. The nub brushed her clit each time she thrust forward. The teen pushed a little harder. Three inches of dildo slid into her mother cunt, and the teen shivered from the nubs pressure on her clit. She pulled back and shoved again. Three more inches filled Janie’s cunt and another shiver from Cynthia.

By then Janie had stopped eating Helen and was enjoying her fucking. “Oh Henry, that feels so good. You have filled my pussy like no one ever has. I don’t think I can take any more of your cock.”

Henry stepped beside Janie and patted her head. ”I’m glad to hear you’re full, Janie. But you’ve got a little more cock to take.”

A shocked Janie looked up at Henry. “Henry! Then who’s fucking me?” She looked back and saw her youngest daughter kneeling behind her ass. The teen was grinning from ear to ear. “Cynthia? I’m your mother. What are you doing?”

Cynthia giggled and said. “It looks like I’m fucking you, Mom.”

Henry then motioned for Cynthia to ram the rest of the dildo home. The teen grabbed her mother’s hips, pulled back a little, and rammed forward as hard as she could. All ten inches of the fat dildo drove into Janie’s cunt. It rammed into her cervix and distended her womb.

“Ooowe! That hurts! Please Cynthia, take it out.”

Cynthia pulled out until only the dildo’s head remained in her mother’s stretched cunt. She then rammed forward and again buried the monster cock in Janie’s hole. She then began stroking in and out fucking her mother as hard as she could.

Janie was soon enjoying the fucking her daughter was giving her. She had been fucked so much, her cunt easily stretched to accommodate the oversized dildo.

With each thrust, Cynthia felt a tremor from the strap-on’s nub rubbing her clit. She soon drove her ‘cock’ deep into her mother’s cunt for the last time and shuddered to her own orgasm.

After a short rest, all the women were lapping away at each other again. Henry had Cynthia return to eating Tasha’s pussy while Candy, her mother, and Helen fingered and licked each other.

Henry and his little blue pill powered cock kneeled behind his teen slut. He pulled her to her knees and put his cock’s head to her asshole. He added a bit more lube to his cock and pushed. With a slow and steady shove, he buried his cock deep into the upraised ass in front of him.

Cynthia again lifted from the pussy she was eating. This time, she pushed back against the cock invading her ass. “Mmmmmmm. Oh damn, Henry. Fuck my ass!” She then returned to eating Tasha.

Henry did his very best to satisfy his slut’s desires. He was soon hammering her ass. As his orgasm erupted, so did hers.

Cynthia soon brought the activities in the room to a halt. As her orgasm took over her body, she raised up from Tasha’s pussy onto all fours, and started thrusting back as hard as she could. She came hard and yelled. “YES HENRY! FUCK ME! FUCK ME IN MY ASS. THAT’S IT, HENRY. OH GOD, YES! I’m CUMING. COME ON HENRY. CUM IN MY ASS! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! CUM IN MY FUCKING ASSSSSS. Oh God! FUUUUUuuuck!”

The teen then collapsed gasping for breath. Her face was laying on Tasha’s pubic mound, but she was not eating it. Her eyes were open but seemed glazed. Her ass, still in the air, remained impaled on Henry’s hard cock.

Henry slowly withdrew his cock from Cynthia’s ass. A small dribble of cum seeped out. Her sphincter slowly closed and resumed its normal condition. He lifted his lovers limp body into his arms and carried her his bed. He kissed lips softly and left her to recover in her own time.

When Henry returned to the living room he spoke to his guests. “Well ladies, it seems Cynthia has had all the partying she can stand for one night. If you’ve had enough, we will call it a night. Janie, we need to talk before you leave. I’m going to check on Cynthia. Let yourselves out. I’ll see you all real soon. I think we ought to do this again. What do you all think.”

All four of the women agreed the impromptu orgy had been fun, and another party was in order. With kisses all around, Helen, Candy, and Tasha left. Janie stayed behind.

“Henry, it seems Cynthia has turned into one horny girl. I hope I can keep her under some control when she finds a boy she likes. Hell the little nymph will probably be knocked up before she turns sixteen.”

“I don’t think so, Janie. She has consented to be my exclusive slut. If you have no objections, she can move in here on her sixteenth birthday. Before that, she can visit as often as she likes.”

“Why not? Hell, you’ve already done about everything there is to do to her. Why not let her be with you? May I ask a question, Henry?”

“Of course, Janie. Go ahead.”

“Why do you always want me to suck your cock, but
you never want to fuck me?” Janie asked.

“Do you really want to know?”

“Yes! I really want to know.” She insisted.

“Well Janie, you’ve fucked so many men, I’m afraid of you. Even your daughters think you’re a whore.”

“They do?” Janie appeared disturbed.

“Hell yes! You fuck a different guy almost every weekend. What else are they supposed to think. Who knows what those guys have. I don’t want any nasty diseases. Remember, there’s some shit out there that Ajax won’t take off and the silver bullet won’t cure. Now would you like to suck me off one more time tonight?”

Janie fell to her knees and began cleaning and sucking the cock that had just cum in her youngest daughter's ass.

The Neighbors Daughter: April.....http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php/16885-The-Neighbor-s-Daughter-III-April?highlight=

popye1944
01-03-2009, 05:27 AM
Hi Luckyman,

I like your style and I like the way your stories develop. It makes mer real hot! I hope you are going to expand on Cynthia's submissivness. Is she going to be his sex slave? I really hope so.

billybob43
02-02-2009, 01:32 PM
Keep em coming

jollyman
02-03-2009, 01:56 PM
very good story

lovewebcaming
02-03-2009, 11:18 PM
took more then one night to read ;) lol. great story

ndhaliwal
02-04-2009, 05:48 AM
Another Great story from a great writer. Thanks Lucky

thms_fgn
02-04-2009, 10:05 AM
You write real good, and i have to admit you made me hard just reading it, write more.

ot defore
02-08-2009, 01:03 AM
good story.

cocummer
02-08-2009, 05:07 AM
Great series, Luckyman. I agree with lovewebcaming, it takes more than one sitting to finish this story, as with all of your works I've read.

member37
03-01-2009, 05:46 PM
good one thank-you

red71054
03-10-2009, 06:11 PM
loved it is there a part 6

Luckymann
03-10-2009, 07:36 PM
Not yet, but I've been thinking of adding one.

yofidog
03-10-2009, 09:00 PM
All I can say is wow!

thedevilhimself
01-07-2010, 06:01 AM
Not yet, but I've been thinking of adding one.

please do. It's a interesting story.

tuk_4u
01-08-2010, 12:15 PM
keep it going

tackle
01-08-2010, 12:21 PM
great story

Sargeslide1
01-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Love it! My kind of story!

frankjohnmoore
01-10-2010, 12:10 AM