PDA

View Full Version : In the summer rain

missy101
12-31-2008, 08:37 PM
ok so this is my 1st ever story on here! and the 1st one I have ever writen like this! I hope you guys like it and seeing as hornycollegeboy convinced me to post this! this is for him! :wink_2: enjoy!

Edit: this is like outside sex scene!

In the summer rain

Lolly sat in her car, she should have listened to her dad, the car was a pile of shit! And it had to decide to die on her, as she was on a country road miles from anywhere, and now it was raining! AND her mobile was dead! She had tried fixing it herself, but only succeeded in getting soaked to the skin! Today just wasn’t her day!

She sat back in her seat and closed her eyes. She thought about her latest victim, she still wouldn’t talk, though she was opening up about her life in general. The rape was still too fresh in her mind.

When Lolly had told her parents she wanted to become a rape counsellor, they couldn’t understand why. She had never been raped herself, but a school friend had, ten years ago today. She had refused counselling and had overdosed four months later with fatal results. The memory had never left her, and she felt she owed it in a way to her old school friend.
A knock on the window startled her out of her daydream, and she turned to be greeted by a familiar face.

“Dougie!” she smiled.

“You got a problem?” he asked as Lolly wound the window down.

“You could say that, damn thing just died on me, mobile dead and its pissing it down!” Lolly found herself laughing. God he was gorgeous, she thought to herself.

“Well, I only live 5 minutes down the road, why don’t you lock the car up and I can drive you to my place and you can phone for a tow truck?”

“Oh you are a saviour!” she beamed at him.

Five minutes later she was in Dougie’s car, and she had stripped off her soaking T shirt and jeans, and was sat in her bra and pans, Dougie had told her it was okay, but was secretly delighted when she said she wasn’t being presented with a dry cleaning bill, for ruining his seats! Dougie couldn't help glancing at her from the corner of his eye. She was very attractive. He was glad that he had stopped to pick her up, especially since it seemed that he was the only other car on the road. Besides, she could have ended up with some pervert that would take advantage of her and… He suddenly jerked the wheel hard to the right.

"Sorry about that," he stammered. "I don't usually drift like that."

Lolly laughed. "No problem. It happens to me a lot when I am not paying attention." Dougie realised he was staring again and turned back to the road in front of him,. There was something about this girl that he just couldn't put his finger on and it wasn't that she was pretty, it was more than that.

"Shit, it's the darndest thing." Dougie thought quickly of some reason to keep her with him. "My phone went out for some reason today. That's why I was heading to town in the first place. You could probably use my neighbour's phone." He paused again, knowing full well what his next action would be. "No, wait, he's gone on holiday. Looks like you're going to have to wait it out at my place."

Lolly looked at him. For some strange reason though she trusted him, she knew he was lying. Nether of them mentioned using his mobile phone! She turned her attention out the window and watched the rain pelt against the window, "I love the rain, especially when it's a warm rain."

"Me too. I love to go out and play in it, like a little kid." Dougie found himself shyly glancing over at her. "I know this place. No one ever goes there except for me. It's perfect if you just want to go and play in the rain."

He had never had a chance like this before in his life. She was beautiful, she could be thinking that he was some kind of predator, after all that was her job.. He choked down indecision and the lump in his throat, forcing the next word. "Interested?"

She flashed a big grin, turning toward him. "Yeah! Let's go!"

"I thought you'd say that." He hadn't been sure at all, but he was all too glad she had agreed. Dougie took a left turn down an old country road. "It's not far. We'll be there soon." His voice sounded so casual.

Hopefully his nerves didn't betray him. He sought something to say to her to bring the conversation back up and his thoughts to something more platonic. "If you don't mind my asking, where were you going when your car broke down?"

"This is kind of ironic, but, actually, for a drive in the rain. To get away. To think...." She looked forlornly out the window again, the bright smile gone from her face. Dougie’s heart gave a lurch. She seemed so sad.

"I do that too sometimes." Dougie slowed his car to a stop and parked close enough to the trees that his car wouldn't easily be spotted by any passers by.

Dougie stepped out of the car and opened her door. She smiled up at him as he offered her his hand. Their eyes made contact for just a few moments, but it was all that was needed. He watched her without watching as she turned her face to the sky and began spinning in circles until she fell down. Dougie ran over to her laughing. "Are you okay?" He offered her his hand, and she smiled up at him.

"Yea, just fine." She took his hand and stood, letting the rain wash the dirt and grass from her body. "You know, you would be a little better off without those clothes." She yanked at his shirt and actually succeeding in getting it off of him, then ran full tilt across the field. Dougie gave in and chased after her.

"Hey, come back with my shirt! It's my favourite!" He easily caught her and they both fell on the ground, the girl pinned under him. He looked down at her. "Look at what you've done. You've gotten my favourite shirt dirty. What am I to do with you?" His voice was soft and warm. He kissed her gently. She looked shocked for a moment. Dougie paused, afraid he had read her wrong. He thought she was playing.

"Hopefully nothing too terrible, you know? I have to be somewhere tomorrow." She ran her fingers through Dougie’s wet hair and tentatively kissed him back. He returned her soft kiss and relaxed.

"I'm sure we can come up with something suitable. And I promise that you'll get wherever you need to go tomorrow just as soon as we eat breakfast." He rolled into the grass beside her. "I wonder what I did to be lucky enough to meet you?" He asked, pushing a stray strand of wet hair from her face. Lolly rolled over to face him.

"Was it luck or a curse?" Her hair hung in wet little strands and dripped from the rain falling over them. Dougie leaned in to kiss her again, pulling her against him possessively. He could tell she was smiling even as he kissed her. As they released the kiss, she climbed onto his lap and straddled him.

"I'd say I'm lucky. Or about to be." Dougie tentatively reached for her bra clasp. She leaned closer and threw her hair over her shoulders, pressing kisses along the side of his neck and down his collarbone. He nibbled on her ear as he struggled with the bra clasp. "Damn it." Why exactly were these stupid clasps so damned difficult to unhook? He tore the bra strap in frustration.

"That was my favourite bra." Lolly pouted as she shrugged it off.

The pout was both cute and dangerously dark at the same time. He had been hard from the time she took his hand to step out of the car, but that look was like a drug. His erection pressed against his jeans. Lolly wrapped her arms around Dougie, pressing her breasts against his rain soaked chest.

"Sorry about the bra." he murmured, kissing his way down her neck. His lips felt warm against her chilled flesh.

"It was too small anyway." Lolly leaned her head back and ran her hands across his wet flesh. He kissed to the valley between her breasts.

"It seems a shame to hide such treasures away." Dougie traced a circle around her breast to her nipple and began suckling gently. Lolly moaned softly, digging her nails into the flesh of his shoulders where her hands rested. She pulled his head closer, running the fingers of one hand through his hair, the other still clutching his flesh.

Dougie moved his attention to her other breast and slowly worked his hands up her legs. He rolled her gently onto her back in the grass, looking over her adoring for a moment before covering her with his body. She shifted under him a little, whispering something unintelligible under her breath.

"Hmm...what was that?" He slid one hand between her legs and began rubbing her through the fabric of her panties.

"Hmm? Oh, nothing." Lolly tried to sound offhanded, but her voice betrayed her. She lifted her hips and bit her lower lip.

"If you say so."

Dougie kissed his way lower down her belly, making sure to press a kiss directly on her belly button, licking it very gently with the tip of his tongue, and then trailed to where her panties met her belly. Lolly moaned again and arched her back. Dougie ran two fingers under the waistband, and then slid her panties down her legs slowly. His fingers brushed gently against her skin. She made a small noise that made Dougie smile.

He pulled her panties off and dropped them off to the side. "I'm glad you like this."

Dougie kissed her outer lips and slowly ran his tongue up and down her soft folds. Lolly cringed out of pleasure and whimpered. The rain was still pouring and the ground was soft under Dougie’s knees. He rose and gathered her into his arms. "Maybe we should go elsewhere to finish?"

No words passed her lips. Lolly slipped out of his arms, her bottom lip caught between her teeth. She touched the button of his jeans, running her finger around the gold lettering before she unbuttoned them. Her gaze focused on his pants as she unzipped them and slid her hand inside to fondle him gently.

Dougie moaned softly, his voice deep with desire. "I thought that the mud might bother you, guess I was wrong."

He pulled her closer and kissed her. Lolly deepened the kiss and as it broke, she slid her tongue across his lip, sucking his full lower one into her mouth. She suckled it gently, looking up into his eyes with an innocent look, then let it slide slowly from her mouth as she dropped to her knees before him. Lolly tugged on the wet fabric, loosening it from his skin. She slipped his cock from his pants and took him into her mouth.

Dougie moaned deep in his throat and plunged his hands into her hair. "Praise the gods that brought you to me."

He moaned again, more guttural than before. Lolly looked up at him with a soft smile, his cock still in her mouth, still keeping a slow slide in and out of her mouth. She slid her hand up to rub the little spot right behind his balls. Dougie groaned louder she was going to make him cum way too soon.

He dropped to his knees in front of her, pressing gently on her shoulders until she was sitting just in front of his erection. She smiled and leaned up to kiss him. "You're so beautiful." Dougie admired her rain wet flesh and placed his hands on the back of her head to pull her toward him, beginning a passionate kiss.

Lolly wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss, pulling Dougie closer, rubbing her breasts against his chest. Her hand slipped between them and she rubbed her clit with her middle finger. Her hand brushed against his cock with each circle she made on her clit. Dougie leaned against her, pressing her onto her back, his hard cock pressing against her hand where she still rubbed her clit.

Dougie wasted no time. He wanted to feel how hot and wet she was. He wanted to probed between her inner lips with his tongue. His tongue was warm against the slick, rain wet flesh of her pussy. Dougie loved her taste and her smell as it mixed with the rain and the smell of the earth. She was perfection. He wanted her so badly, but he didn't just want to fuck her.

He wanted to love her, to feel every part of her warm wet pussy as his cock slid in and out. He wanted to feel the tight constriction of her orgasm. He wanted each stroke to last and he was enjoying his self inflicted torture as he used his tongue as he wanted to use his dick. Dougie pushed his tongue as deep inside of her as he could, swirling it, licking her depths with a hunger that grew inside of him. The desire gnawed in his belly, twisting, making him harder than he had ever been.

He pulled back and looked down on her, the rain finally beginning to slow.

“You’re so beautiful” he murmured.

Dougie nuzzled her neck and gently probed her soft folds with his cock. Lolly slid against him, pressing against him, welcoming him inside. He slowly slid inside, enjoying the feel of her softness. As badly as he wanted her he kept his movements slow, soft, and deep. He wanted to make love to her for as long as he could, enjoying her pussy, the wetness of her flesh, and the press of her breasts against his chest and he slid in and out.

Each movement fanned the fire of want in his belly and he loved every minute, denying himself orgasm so he could experience her. Lolly whimpered softly against him, nuzzling his neck softly, wrapping her arms and legs around him, pulling her wet, tangled hair from her face. He looked deep into her eyes and felt the surge beginning deep inside. Lolly inhaled sharply and rocked against him, thrusting her hips upward and buried her head against his chest.

He could feel her pussy tighten around his cock. She was close. So close. He loved the way she dug her nails into his shoulders, the way she moved against him, the way she closed her eyes and turned her face to the sky. Dougie thrusted more urgently into her, the surge becoming more intense. He wouldn't cum before she did. Lolly whimpered and moaned, digging her nails into his back. He arched back and thrust powerfully into her, the surge nearly peaking. She bit her lip to keep from crying out, whimpering, softly urging him on. He slowed, gauging her readiness.

"Damn it, don't stop...." Lolly whispered against his neck, sliding against him, rocking with his motion.

"I never plan on stopping." He began again, feeling the surge cresting more slowly this time.

Lolly pulled her hips closer to his body, feeling her own orgasm coming now. She wrapped her legs tightly against him and used the leverage to press her pussy tight against him, taking his entire length as deep as he could go.

She whimpered, "Just don't stop."

Dougie said nothing in reply only thrust more insistently. Her body tensed as she started to orgasm. Lolly dug her nails into his back, clutching him close to her, shivering, breathing heavily, whimpering, moaning. He could feel the clutch and release of her pussy as she came, and he bit hard into his lip. He wanted her to finish before he came. Lolly shivered against him, making quiet noises, completely lost in the electricity as she came. He thrust into her, keeping a steady pace and loving the feel of her. He moaned deeply, spurting his seed as his own orgasm came.

She shuddered and panted, gripping his shoulders, loosening her death-grip on him, relaxing slowly and nuzzling against him again. Dougie melted into her and took her into his arms. He kissed her and pulled back to gaze into her eyes, looking down at her, looking as though he was about to speak but said nothing. She blinked slowly and pulled him close to her, pressing soft kisses across all of his body she could reach and gave a contented sigh.

Dougie held her tight, knowing something more than just sex had happened.

“You hungry?” he muttered.

“Ravenous!” Lolly laughed.

Feed back would be amzing if anyone could give it me!? Thank you!
xx

hornycollegeboy
01-01-2009, 12:03 AM
awww, you dedicated it to me. you didn't have to do that. Again i really like the story, and i cant wait for anymore stories that you may write

Scorpio8
01-01-2009, 05:33 PM
As a first story this was nicely done.

Should you decide to try your hand at more you'll find
your own comfort level and might just surprise yourself
at what's just under the surface awaiting to come out.

Always a nice read when the storyline and format blend well.

wheatking28
01-02-2009, 01:11 PM
great first story

chiskop
02-07-2009, 04:39 AM
Missy 101 for a first story you have don great, I would like to hear more of your stories. So keep on writing.

jollyman
02-07-2009, 11:02 AM
Very good story and well written keep up the good work and please write some more.

kaidman
02-15-2009, 05:14 AM
good penmanship and agood story keep up the good work

jonwkn
02-15-2009, 12:02 PM
Well written. Great buildup, and a satisfying conclusion.

trainer
04-01-2009, 07:31 AM
ok so this is my 1st ever story on here! and the 1st one I have ever writen like this! I hope you guys like it and seeing as hornycollegeboy convinced me to post this! this is for him! :wink_2: enjoy!

Edit: this is like outside sex scene!

In the summer rain

Lolly sat in her car, she should have listened to her dad, the car was a pile of shit! And it had to decide to die on her, as she was on a country road miles from anywhere, and now it was raining! AND her mobile was dead! She had tried fixing it herself, but only succeeded in getting soaked to the skin! Today just wasn’t her day!

She sat back in her seat and closed her eyes. She thought about her latest victim, she still wouldn’t talk, though she was opening up about her life in general. The rape was still too fresh in her mind.

When Lolly had told her parents she wanted to become a rape counsellor, they couldn’t understand why. She had never been raped herself, but a school friend had, ten years ago today. She had refused counselling and had overdosed four months later with fatal results. The memory had never left her, and she felt she owed it in a way to her old school friend.
A knock on the window startled her out of her daydream, and she turned to be greeted by a familiar face.

“Dougie!” she smiled.

“You got a problem?” he asked as Lolly wound the window down.

“You could say that, damn thing just died on me, mobile dead and its pissing it down!” Lolly found herself laughing. God he was gorgeous, she thought to herself.

“Well, I only live 5 minutes down the road, why don’t you lock the car up and I can drive you to my place and you can phone for a tow truck?”

“Oh you are a saviour!” she beamed at him.

Five minutes later she was in Dougie’s car, and she had stripped off her soaking T shirt and jeans, and was sat in her bra and pans, Dougie had told her it was okay, but was secretly delighted when she said she wasn’t being presented with a dry cleaning bill, for ruining his seats! Dougie couldn't help glancing at her from the corner of his eye. She was very attractive. He was glad that he had stopped to pick her up, especially since it seemed that he was the only other car on the road. Besides, she could have ended up with some pervert that would take advantage of her and… He suddenly jerked the wheel hard to the right.

"Sorry about that," he stammered. "I don't usually drift like that."

Lolly laughed. "No problem. It happens to me a lot when I am not paying attention." Dougie realised he was staring again and turned back to the road in front of him,. There was something about this girl that he just couldn't put his finger on and it wasn't that she was pretty, it was more than that.

"Shit, it's the darndest thing." Dougie thought quickly of some reason to keep her with him. "My phone went out for some reason today. That's why I was heading to town in the first place. You could probably use my neighbour's phone." He paused again, knowing full well what his next action would be. "No, wait, he's gone on holiday. Looks like you're going to have to wait it out at my place."

Lolly looked at him. For some strange reason though she trusted him, she knew he was lying. Nether of them mentioned using his mobile phone! She turned her attention out the window and watched the rain pelt against the window, "I love the rain, especially when it's a warm rain."

"Me too. I love to go out and play in it, like a little kid." Dougie found himself shyly glancing over at her. "I know this place. No one ever goes there except for me. It's perfect if you just want to go and play in the rain."

He had never had a chance like this before in his life. She was beautiful, she could be thinking that he was some kind of predator, after all that was her job.. He choked down indecision and the lump in his throat, forcing the next word. "Interested?"

She flashed a big grin, turning toward him. "Yeah! Let's go!"

"I thought you'd say that." He hadn't been sure at all, but he was all too glad she had agreed. Dougie took a left turn down an old country road. "It's not far. We'll be there soon." His voice sounded so casual.

Hopefully his nerves didn't betray him. He sought something to say to her to bring the conversation back up and his thoughts to something more platonic. "If you don't mind my asking, where were you going when your car broke down?"

"This is kind of ironic, but, actually, for a drive in the rain. To get away. To think...." She looked forlornly out the window again, the bright smile gone from her face. Dougie’s heart gave a lurch. She seemed so sad.

"I do that too sometimes." Dougie slowed his car to a stop and parked close enough to the trees that his car wouldn't easily be spotted by any passers by.

Dougie stepped out of the car and opened her door. She smiled up at him as he offered her his hand. Their eyes made contact for just a few moments, but it was all that was needed. He watched her without watching as she turned her face to the sky and began spinning in circles until she fell down. Dougie ran over to her laughing. "Are you okay?" He offered her his hand, and she smiled up at him.

"Yea, just fine." She took his hand and stood, letting the rain wash the dirt and grass from her body. "You know, you would be a little better off without those clothes." She yanked at his shirt and actually succeeding in getting it off of him, then ran full tilt across the field. Dougie gave in and chased after her.

"Hey, come back with my shirt! It's my favourite!" He easily caught her and they both fell on the ground, the girl pinned under him. He looked down at her. "Look at what you've done. You've gotten my favourite shirt dirty. What am I to do with you?" His voice was soft and warm. He kissed her gently. She looked shocked for a moment. Dougie paused, afraid he had read her wrong. He thought she was playing.

"Hopefully nothing too terrible, you know? I have to be somewhere tomorrow." She ran her fingers through Dougie’s wet hair and tentatively kissed him back. He returned her soft kiss and relaxed.

"I'm sure we can come up with something suitable. And I promise that you'll get wherever you need to go tomorrow just as soon as we eat breakfast." He rolled into the grass beside her. "I wonder what I did to be lucky enough to meet you?" He asked, pushing a stray strand of wet hair from her face. Lolly rolled over to face him.

"Was it luck or a curse?" Her hair hung in wet little strands and dripped from the rain falling over them. Dougie leaned in to kiss her again, pulling her against him possessively. He could tell she was smiling even as he kissed her. As they released the kiss, she climbed onto his lap and straddled him.

"I'd say I'm lucky. Or about to be." Dougie tentatively reached for her bra clasp. She leaned closer and threw her hair over her shoulders, pressing kisses along the side of his neck and down his collarbone. He nibbled on her ear as he struggled with the bra clasp. "Damn it." Why exactly were these stupid clasps so damned difficult to unhook? He tore the bra strap in frustration.

"That was my favourite bra." Lolly pouted as she shrugged it off.

The pout was both cute and dangerously dark at the same time. He had been hard from the time she took his hand to step out of the car, but that look was like a drug. His erection pressed against his jeans. Lolly wrapped her arms around Dougie, pressing her breasts against his rain soaked chest.

"Sorry about the bra." he murmured, kissing his way down her neck. His lips felt warm against her chilled flesh.

"It was too small anyway." Lolly leaned her head back and ran her hands across his wet flesh. He kissed to the valley between her breasts.

"It seems a shame to hide such treasures away." Dougie traced a circle around her breast to her nipple and began suckling gently. Lolly moaned softly, digging her nails into the flesh of his shoulders where her hands rested. She pulled his head closer, running the fingers of one hand through his hair, the other still clutching his flesh.

Dougie moved his attention to her other breast and slowly worked his hands up her legs. He rolled her gently onto her back in the grass, looking over her adoring for a moment before covering her with his body. She shifted under him a little, whispering something unintelligible under her breath.

"Hmm...what was that?" He slid one hand between her legs and began rubbing her through the fabric of her panties.

"Hmm? Oh, nothing." Lolly tried to sound offhanded, but her voice betrayed her. She lifted her hips and bit her lower lip.

"If you say so."

Dougie kissed his way lower down her belly, making sure to press a kiss directly on her belly button, licking it very gently with the tip of his tongue, and then trailed to where her panties met her belly. Lolly moaned again and arched her back. Dougie ran two fingers under the waistband, and then slid her panties down her legs slowly. His fingers brushed gently against her skin. She made a small noise that made Dougie smile.

He pulled her panties off and dropped them off to the side. "I'm glad you like this."

Dougie kissed her outer lips and slowly ran his tongue up and down her soft folds. Lolly cringed out of pleasure and whimpered. The rain was still pouring and the ground was soft under Dougie’s knees. He rose and gathered her into his arms. "Maybe we should go elsewhere to finish?"

No words passed her lips. Lolly slipped out of his arms, her bottom lip caught between her teeth. She touched the button of his jeans, running her finger around the gold lettering before she unbuttoned them. Her gaze focused on his pants as she unzipped them and slid her hand inside to fondle him gently.

Dougie moaned softly, his voice deep with desire. "I thought that the mud might bother you, guess I was wrong."

He pulled her closer and kissed her. Lolly deepened the kiss and as it broke, she slid her tongue across his lip, sucking his full lower one into her mouth. She suckled it gently, looking up into his eyes with an innocent look, then let it slide slowly from her mouth as she dropped to her knees before him. Lolly tugged on the wet fabric, loosening it from his skin. She slipped his cock from his pants and took him into her mouth.

Dougie moaned deep in his throat and plunged his hands into her hair. "Praise the gods that brought you to me."

He moaned again, more guttural than before. Lolly looked up at him with a soft smile, his cock still in her mouth, still keeping a slow slide in and out of her mouth. She slid her hand up to rub the little spot right behind his balls. Dougie groaned louder she was going to make him cum way too soon.

He dropped to his knees in front of her, pressing gently on her shoulders until she was sitting just in front of his erection. She smiled and leaned up to kiss him. "You're so beautiful." Dougie admired her rain wet flesh and placed his hands on the back of her head to pull her toward him, beginning a passionate kiss.

Lolly wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss, pulling Dougie closer, rubbing her breasts against his chest. Her hand slipped between them and she rubbed her clit with her middle finger. Her hand brushed against his cock with each circle she made on her clit. Dougie leaned against her, pressing her onto her back, his hard cock pressing against her hand where she still rubbed her clit.

Dougie wasted no time. He wanted to feel how hot and wet she was. He wanted to probed between her inner lips with his tongue. His tongue was warm against the slick, rain wet flesh of her pussy. Dougie loved her taste and her smell as it mixed with the rain and the smell of the earth. She was perfection. He wanted her so badly, but he didn't just want to fuck her.

He wanted to love her, to feel every part of her warm wet pussy as his cock slid in and out. He wanted to feel the tight constriction of her orgasm. He wanted each stroke to last and he was enjoying his self inflicted torture as he used his tongue as he wanted to use his dick. Dougie pushed his tongue as deep inside of her as he could, swirling it, licking her depths with a hunger that grew inside of him. The desire gnawed in his belly, twisting, making him harder than he had ever been.

He pulled back and looked down on her, the rain finally beginning to slow.

“You’re so beautiful” he murmured.

Dougie nuzzled her neck and gently probed her soft folds with his cock. Lolly slid against him, pressing against him, welcoming him inside. He slowly slid inside, enjoying the feel of her softness. As badly as he wanted her he kept his movements slow, soft, and deep. He wanted to make love to her for as long as he could, enjoying her pussy, the wetness of her flesh, and the press of her breasts against his chest and he slid in and out.

Each movement fanned the fire of want in his belly and he loved every minute, denying himself orgasm so he could experience her. Lolly whimpered softly against him, nuzzling his neck softly, wrapping her arms and legs around him, pulling her wet, tangled hair from her face. He looked deep into her eyes and felt the surge beginning deep inside. Lolly inhaled sharply and rocked against him, thrusting her hips upward and buried her head against his chest.

He could feel her pussy tighten around his cock. She was close. So close. He loved the way she dug her nails into his shoulders, the way she moved against him, the way she closed her eyes and turned her face to the sky. Dougie thrusted more urgently into her, the surge becoming more intense. He wouldn't cum before she did. Lolly whimpered and moaned, digging her nails into his back. He arched back and thrust powerfully into her, the surge nearly peaking. She bit her lip to keep from crying out, whimpering, softly urging him on. He slowed, gauging her readiness.

"Damn it, don't stop...." Lolly whispered against his neck, sliding against him, rocking with his motion.

"I never plan on stopping." He began again, feeling the surge cresting more slowly this time.

Lolly pulled her hips closer to his body, feeling her own orgasm coming now. She wrapped her legs tightly against him and used the leverage to press her pussy tight against him, taking his entire length as deep as he could go.

She whimpered, "Just don't stop."

Dougie said nothing in reply only thrust more insistently. Her body tensed as she started to orgasm. Lolly dug her nails into his back, clutching him close to her, shivering, breathing heavily, whimpering, moaning. He could feel the clutch and release of her pussy as she came, and he bit hard into his lip. He wanted her to finish before he came. Lolly shivered against him, making quiet noises, completely lost in the electricity as she came. He thrust into her, keeping a steady pace and loving the feel of her. He moaned deeply, spurting his seed as his own orgasm came.

She shuddered and panted, gripping his shoulders, loosening her death-grip on him, relaxing slowly and nuzzling against him again. Dougie melted into her and took her into his arms. He kissed her and pulled back to gaze into her eyes, looking down at her, looking as though he was about to speak but said nothing. She blinked slowly and pulled him close to her, pressing soft kisses across all of his body she could reach and gave a contented sigh.

Dougie held her tight, knowing something more than just sex had happened.

“You hungry?” he muttered.

“Ravenous!” Lolly laughed.

Feed back would be amzing if anyone could give it me!? Thank you!
xx

mmmm I know I woul be hungry after that. I woud take her home for lunch (my lunch), take a nice warm shower with her.Kiss her nice squeaky clean ass Make her never want to leave.

trainer
04-01-2009, 07:33 AM
If you do not take that young lady home and eat her for lunch, you are a fool.

Stewie220
04-07-2009, 05:39 PM
that was a good story, well writen. Thanks for sharing

lookingforfun21
04-08-2009, 07:26 AM
very nice

tai21080
04-11-2009, 11:13 AM
great story

am_cutie666
04-12-2009, 10:22 PM
If you do not take that young lady home and eat her for lunch, you are a fool.

agree....with u....gr8...story

mctaylor58
05-18-2009, 11:49 AM
awesomwe job

hoppy_miller
05-19-2009, 04:17 AM
great story , thank you

3 for 3
06-26-2009, 04:38 PM
Really enjoyed your story.

Marti
07-12-2009, 08:09 AM
A b.eautifully written erotic story, well done

frankjohnmoore
07-21-2009, 01:27 AM
great story,

plumber71954
08-13-2009, 12:49 PM
wow missy a wonderful tale it was keep up your writings ...o hope to hear more from you///

robbie48
08-14-2009, 05:19 PM
gr8 first up story. That was a real turn on makes me want to take my lover out in the summer rain.

ironeagle2
08-15-2009, 06:15 AM
i agree great first would like to read more of ur storys

Tsung1234
09-02-2009, 06:25 AM
Great story wonderfully erotic I really enjoyed it

lucidmez
09-02-2009, 07:50 AM
Missy, that was great. Your characters were real and I could really feel their passion for each other. We'd all be so lucky to have an afternoon like that. I can't wait to read more of your work.

kcid56
09-03-2009, 12:46 PM
I love erotica, but your story has more then just sex, it has emotion, passion, a clear and complete path from beginning to end. It flowed very well, and mechanically as well as captivating, it was great. Keep writing.

Landy
09-13-2009, 01:08 AM
That is a great story and wonderfully sexy. If you can write this well at your first attempt then you have a real talent keep at it, please!

missy101
09-15-2009, 11:27 PM
wow I go away on tour for a few months and come back to all this feed back! thanks everyone! I am working on a new story!
will be up soon I hope!

xxx

kumogekkou
09-16-2009, 02:26 AM
GREAT story

detail was amazing you did a wonderful job with it

Lover11
09-17-2009, 08:05 AM
greeeat stuff mate

Stonecutter
09-17-2009, 09:25 AM
Tis a very good story, very well written

superdick2009
09-21-2009, 04:41 AM
Sexy story!! Keep it rolling!

g14929
10-18-2009, 12:59 AM
awesome first story.

frankjohnmoore
11-28-2009, 11:49 PM
just read it for the 2ed time great story, thanks

upallnight
12-12-2009, 03:59 AM
Nice sweet story

Kojack1978
12-12-2009, 11:51 AM
Very nice story, very well written

poirier9
02-20-2010, 10:58 PM
Nice story!

Tristan999
02-21-2010, 08:09 PM
Awesome story!

skymanjack
03-09-2010, 03:32 PM
nice story sweet!

singleot
04-02-2010, 09:13 PM
Loved the story, but now I'm dying to know what the underlying plot was. There was a hint that she might be a predator or possibly someone throwing herself in harms way trying to satisfy a deep seated rape fantasy?

scotty2hotty
04-07-2010, 01:33 PM
WOW, that was a great story.

dumbo
04-07-2010, 10:39 PM
beautifully written keep on improving!

Rico
05-08-2010, 11:24 PM
Thanks for the addition.

tinainlawrence
11-17-2010, 11:03 PM
nice story, very sweet

davidbannano
12-30-2010, 07:52 AM
good job

loobinator69
10-08-2011, 08:32 PM
great story, and for a first attempt!?! if you get better with more stories, as you surely will, i cant wait to see what you will come up with later.

indian05aviator
10-12-2011, 06:44 AM
great story. a real turn on. keep up.

justinInaam
03-15-2013, 11:24 PM
nice story

actionmaster6
03-16-2013, 01:14 PM
Well written story.