PDA

View Full Version : the royal slut

cjthedevil
01-01-2009, 01:16 PM
this story was written by me a few years ago and ive recently found it stored on my laptop i hope you enjoy it sorry if it isnt that gd as it is the first ever story i wrote

Zara Phillips smiled to herself as she walked towards her stables in the bright morning sun and prepared to indulge in her two favorite pastimes - horses and flirtation. "Morning Chris" she said to the young handsome and strapping young stable lad Chris as she passed Him "Morning Miss." he mumbled awkwardly as she smiled coyly knowing he was ogling her superb body clad in only a tight, white vest top that clung revealingly to her perky, braless little breasts. His eyes then quickly dropped to her long, shapely legs barely covered by a denim mini skirt. "Look at her; she's fucking gagging for it. I bet she'd love it if I went over there and forced myself on her." Chris thought as he watched her lead her big, black stallion rebel out of its stable and into the yard. It would have amazed the Chris to know that one of their royal employer’s biggest fantasies was for the him to take her roughly there in the stables but she also enjoyed staying aloof and knowing how much she was turning Chris on. "I'd like to clean rebel myself this morning, please can you fetch me some water?" she said. "Ok Chris said." grinning awkwardly at Zara who fixed him with a sultry smile as he passed then began to pat rebel. "Your water miss." Chris said “He's a fine specimen isn’t he miss?" Chris said approaching her. "Not unlike myself." Zara was amused by Chris’ cocksure attitude but didn't want him to know that. "Haven't you got something to be getting on with?" she snapped. "Yeah but I'd prefer someone to get on with." Chris retorted he knew Zara was feigning annoyance. They shared lustful glances for a moment, Chris imagining Zara dragging him into the stable and giving him the blowjob of his life there and then while Zara was secretly hoping that Chris would act on his obvious desire for her in a violent but welcome assault. "Thank-you, you can get on with your work now Chris." Zara said. Luke glared at the Zara for a moment then he walked off to muck out a stable. Zara grinned at him; she'd always enjoyed teasing men and only submitting to their desires when she knew they were ready to explode. She decided the time was coming to put Chris out of their misery; however she also had another fantasy she'd finally decided to fulfill that morning. She smiled lasciviously as she looked down at rebel's huge cock, the spectacular sight had enthralled and aroused her since she was a child but even though she'd split her hymen riding the horse the most sexual contact she'd had with it was the occasional tentative stroke of it's remarkable organ. She had decided to resist her dark urges no more but first she wanted to get the horse clean and set about the task with gusto. "Jesus would ye look at her." Chris said to Himself then he looked to see Zara as her top became sodden then entirely transparent but the real highlight came when the blonde royal reached over the side of the large horse making her skirt ride right up and revealing her pert, bare buttocks to the amazed Chris " no knickers, the filthy bitch is asking for it." Chris said to himself. Zara turned to Chris and he hurriedly returned to his work. Zara smiled, knowing he had seen everything just as she had wanted. Her long, pink nipples stood to attention thanks in part to the freezing water but also due to her arousal at feeling the eyes of Chris burning into her and the prospect of fulfilling her longtime fantasy with rebel. She felt her panty less pussy moisten as she lead the horse into the stable and closed the door behind them, Chris staring curiously after the beautiful blonde.” I wonder what she's up to now?" Chris said. "Chris grinned to himself, his filthy imagination nowhere near as far off the mark as he thought.”Ooh you ARE a big boy aren't you?" Zara murmured as she patted the impassive rebel and stared lustfully down at his huge cock. She glanced behind her then crouched down and began to gently stroke it before clasping tight hold and drawing on all her well honed skills to give the horse a hand job. She grinned wickedly as she felt the organ expand then after another glance behind her at the stable door she wriggled out of her skirt and, half naked, used one hand to masturbate herself and the other to give rebel the same treatment. Zara began to murmur and the horse quietly bray as they both headed towards climax, Rebel's organ suddenly pulsating then shooting out a stream of thick semen into the young royals blonde hair and over her face. She almost choked as some of it shot into her open mouth then greedily swallowed it down, savoring the sickly sweet taste. Indulgent as ever she bobbed down beneath the horse and took as much of its organ into her mouth as she could manage, enjoying second and third helpings of the sticky fluid. All the time she was still frigging herself and let out muffled yelps of delight as her frenzied fingering and the realization of her darkest fantasy sent her over the edge into orgasm. Rebel remained impassive as his mistress pleasured him but continued to dutifully supply streams of fresh semen as she sucked. Finally Zara, struggling to breathe with Rebel's huge cock down her throat and feeling ready to vomit if she swallowed anymore of the animals bodily fluid, came up for air. She sat for a moment in the middle of the smelly, drafty barn gasping with the exhilaration of what she had done, Rebel's semen dripping from her hair and chin while her own escaped from her exposed pussy. Despite what she had done she still wasn't satisfied...there was one more thing she had always fantasized about, always longed for....to feel Rebel inside of her, to have that remarkable organ penetrate her just once. She considered for a moment, she knew it would be painful and potentially very dangerous to have Rebel fuck her but she decided she didn't care...she was lost to wild, reckless abandonment like never before. She stood up beside the horse for a moment, patting her new lover gently and encouraging the well trained animal to drop down which it dutifully did. Zara then dropped down on to her bare bottom and slid up as close to the animal as she could so that it's pulsating organ was pressed against her smooth stomach. She moved back a little and guided it inside of her sodden cunt, her opening straining to accommodate Rebel despite its considerable width. The pain of entry was almost unbearable but Zara and the horse quickly settled into their respective roles, the horse making its mistress squeal with delight as it thrust in and out of her powerfully. Zara was almost senseless with pleasure as Rebel brought her to one climax after another, the animal's huge organ satisfying her like no man ever could. When her pussy could take no further punishment, a grimacing Zara pulled Rebel out of her and after gasping for breath and examining her swollen cunt covered in her own and Rebel's fluid she got on to all fours and wiggled her perfect bottom in front of the horse while encouraging it to mount her. The animal eventually realized what its mistress required and obliged, the huge organ proving even more painful as it forced its way up her anus and sending Zara into even more intense screams of agony and delight. The beautiful royal had forgotten about Chris just outside the stable but he couldn't ignore his mistress’s screams. Chris had finally plucked up the courage to look inside the stable. He was astonished to see his mistress naked and on all fours with a huge horse behind her. He stood in stunned silence for a moment equally sickened and aroused by the sight before being broken from his trance before saying "Fucking hell, what the...?" he began then trailed off as a startled Zara looked over at them then jumped up, grimacing as she pulled the horse out of her anus while giving Chris a very welcome view of her fully naked body. She was secretly delighted he had caught her but feigned annoyance. "How dare you walk in on me like that, get out!" Luke, a smirk on his handsome face, remained rooted to the spot. "Hold on just a minute...Miss high and fucking mighty here isn’t got the jump on us no more. I Could go to the press with what I’ve just seen, I'm sure the newspapers would love to know what she gets up to with her horses." he said. Zara couldn't resist a little smile; things were going exactly how she had hoped. "Don't be so daft Chris!" scolded Zara, he looked meekly at Zara trying not to stare down at her naked body. "I'm going nowhere till her highness sucks this." He groped his bulging cock through his trousers then stared expectantly at Zara who smiled coolly back. Zara smiled and put her hand up then walked over to her Chris. "Don't worry Chris your within your rights to demand something to buy my silence, I'm glad in a way that it's not money like all the other freeloaders I employ." Chris stared in amazement as the beautiful royal dropped to her knees, unzipped Chris’ jeans and took firm hold of the already throbbing organ that popped out. She wore her trademark sexy smile as she looked up at Chris while effortlessly wanking him to climax, her piercing blue eyes burning into the gasping young man. "Not bad." she said examining Chris’ fully erect cock as semen spurted over her hands "But you'll never match up to rebel." Chris grinned then grabbed her mop of blonde hair. "Just suck it bitch!" he retorted pushing his come covered cock between Zara's red lips. The blonde royal dutifully slid the cock inside her mouth and began to deep throat Chris, enjoying the reversal of roles and Chris’ aggressive, disrespectful attitude. Zara still pre-occupied with giving the increasingly loud Chris a blowjob before long she finished Chris off and letting the young upstart shoot a warm, thick load of come down her throat. "You're not going to let me have all the fun are you?" Zara purred as she got to her feet and smiled seductively at Chris, Chris’ semen still dribbling from her chin. The naked royal strode over to him and planted a passionate, lustful kiss on his lips. "Don't worry." she breathed before sliding her tongue in "I like a bit of rough." "You heard the slut!" Chris thought hurriedly pulling off his shirt and jeans to reveal a muscular frame. He then moved behind the royal as they both gasped and groaned as they stimulated each other, Chris sliding his exposed cock into Zara's accommodating anus and stroked her perky little tits while she wanked herself off. Zara delighting Chris with her riding skills as she impaled herself on his cock and brought him to cum. Chris then said” I want you to do what I say from know on or I’ll go to the press with your shameful secrets the first thin I want to do is to shove your head up Rebel ass” Zara done what she was told an her head came out covered in shit. ”Next I want you to let Rebel shit all over you so Zara laid under Rebel and waited for him to start shitting when Rebel finished she was covered in shit. “ The final thin I want you to do is let Rebel take you up the ass again “No” Said Zara in a stern voice Chris got up and punched her in the nose breaking it blood gushed out and Chris Said in a toned voice “ Remember I will go to the police OK” said Chris Zara reluctantly agreed to have Anal sex with the horse she positioned herself with her ass just under the horses 20 inch dick the horse knew what to do and rammed his cock in Zara’s ass she let out a scream as Rebel began to move in and out of her ass until he exploded deep into her ass as Rebel cock came out some more spunk came out his dick and landed in Zara’s back bum and hair. “Well done Chris said now you will obey me or I will go to the cops ok” “yes” said Zara in a state of shock. Zara wanted to experiment with more animals and decided next week to look for a farm which has sheep. By the end of the afternoon Zara's blonde hair and golden skin were covered in Chris’ bodily fluid and some of rebels from earlier in the afternoon, and Rebel shit which she started to eat just then Rebel again shitted on her and it landed on her face an in her mouth she lay in the hay and savored the realization of her darkest fantasies and looking forward to next week where she will be fucked by some sheep.

The End

treena
01-01-2009, 01:57 PM
IT was a good piece just hard to read with the spacing.

cjthedevil
01-01-2009, 02:01 PM
yeah i know lol well next time i will know to space it more lol

espana
03-10-2009, 01:37 AM
hard to read as no spacing but good story try diana next time that realy was a slut

cjthedevil
03-21-2009, 01:19 PM
yer like i said next time i will put more spaces up yer ok one diana story coming up it might take a few days as i got a lot doing in my life atm but i will get on to it

sirjames48
03-21-2009, 09:17 PM
nice start

frankjohnmoore
08-11-2009, 11:29 PM
good story, not bad for your frist,

espana
08-16-2009, 08:09 PM
realy good read . but diana was the real slut if your still alive when the real storys released under the fifty year rule this will seem like akids story

BlackRose
07-11-2010, 08:54 AM
nice

HermGa
07-12-2010, 10:55 AM
nice start, but the spelling could be better