PDA

View Full Version : I'm In Love With A Stripper!

georgie.porgie
01-02-2009, 10:46 AM
She was the most perfect petite beauty with silicon enhanced breasts. She stood 5'4" and weighed maybe 110 lbs. Long brown hair, green eyes and a finely-toned body like that of an olympian.

I was pretty drunk and horny as hell! When I first laid eyes on her, I knew I must have her. She took me into the private room for a lap dance, and let me grope her firm ass and luscious tits. She grabbed my piece through my pants and I was crazed with lust. I slid my hand under her thong and felt her neatly trimmed patch. I moaned that I would do anything to be with her! She said, "For $1000. I could take her home and do anything I wanted to her!" The next thing I know, we're in a cab heading back to my place.

We entered my home and like crazed animals, started ripping each others clothes off. I fondled and suckeled on those luscious tits, as she kneeled down and slid my trousers off. Taking my erect member into her mouth, she slid all 7 throbbing inches down her throat. With the force of a vacuum, she proceeded to give me the best head I have ever gotten in my life. Sensing I was about to cum, she pulled it out of her mouth and let me cum all over her face. As my seed rolled down her face, she tenderely licked it into her mouth, savoring my sweetness.

I took her up into my arms and carried her to the bedroom, planting deep kisses on her mouth, tasting myself on her. I layed her down on the bed and began tracing her curves with my tongue, till I arrived between her legs. I could tell she was excited, her lips already glistening. I traced the outline of her lips with my tongue, circling around on her clit. She moaned and squirmed on the bed. My tongue darting in an out. God she tasted so good, I never wanted this to end. Her breathing became deeper, she thrust her body about on the bed. As she climaxed, my face was covered with her juices. I continued licking till she could stand no more, and pulled me up on top of her.

We kissed deeply, tongues lashing each others mouth. I leaned back and put her legs over my shoulders. I leaned in, and she grabbed my junk, guiding it into her hot, wet tunnel. God she was tight, and the contractions on my tool felt like a gentle hand wearing a velvet glove! I started thrusting slowly, pulling almost all the way out, then all the way in. Her hips met me on every downstroke, and soon the pace quickened. Her moaning became louder, the swett rolling off my back. She started to convulse, and soon she was having her second orgasm.

I pulled out of her, and picked my petite princess up and held her against the wall, as I slid back inside her, and with a fury, pounded her against the wall. We continued like this till my arms grew weak. I placed her back on the bed, rolled her over and took her from behind. Like dogs in heat we grunted and moaned, another orgasm building in my lover. When she came, I could feel her juices running down my legs. It was all I could take, and, sensing I was ready, she screamed, "cum on my face babe!" I rolled her over and straddled her chest. She pushed her tits together and I started fucking them, her mouth waiting for my piece on every thrust. I went off like a rocket! Cum flying all over her face and mouth, her tongue rolling over her lips, guiding my silky cream into her waiting mouth. Spent and exhausted, we held each other and kissed, my tongue licking my own juice from her angelic face.

I must have dozed off, for how long I don't know, but I awoke to my lover under the sheets, masaging my tool with her mouth. It wasn't long before I was rock hard and ready. She pulled a bottle of lube from her bag and started rubbing over my throbbing member. "I want you in my ass," she said. She then started working the lube into her tiny crack, then jumped up on her knees and presented that steaming mound of flesh to me. I grabbed her hips and slowly and gently started pressing my head against her, pushing lihtly in and out. I had a little problem at first, and had to reapply more lube, and, slowly but surely, I started sliding in and out. She reached underneath herself, and started rubbing her clit. I have never felt anything so tight in all my life! I increased the pace, and soon my balls were slamming against her ass. "Hardder!" she screamed. She contracted her ass muscles on member, grabbing it like a vise. She was screaming with pleasure, starting to orgasm again. Sweat rolled down my face and landed on her back. Feeling a boiling in my balls, I grabbed her hips tightly, and slammed hard into her, filling her sweet ass with my seed. I collapsed on the bed, and she rolled over ontop of me, cleaning my cock with her mouth!

We lay there cuddling, a devilish smile on her face. "I let you fuck me, now I want to fuck you!" My eyes went wide with terror as she produced a double-strap on dildo from her bag! "I've never done that" I objected, but was so lust-crazed that I didn't stop her from rolling me over and lubing up my ass. She strapped on the dildo and slid one side into her. Grabbing my hips, she worked the knob against me saying, "just relaxe like your taking a giant shit!" I felt the giant 8" peice of rubber starting to enter me. With each thrust, she went a little deeper, till I could feel her hips firmly planted behind me and the entire projectile inside me. It hurt at first but as she kept working it in me, it became easier. She continued thrusting and slapping my ass. I suddenly realized that my own tool was hard again. She started moaning again, and soon was beginning to orgasm again. She pulled out of me, and pulled the dildo from her commanding me to fuck her again! I rolled over ontop of her and she quickly grabbed my cock and pushed it inside of her. I pumped her like a pile-driver, she screaming and quivering in the throes of another orgasm. I soon started filling her up again with my creamy jiz. I pulled out, and put my face between her legs, scooping my seed from her with my tongue, tasting our juices mixed together. We cuddled and kissed for a bit, then fell asleep in each others arms.

I woke up today around noon, my lover wearing one of my shirts and making us breakfast. My home reeked of sex, bed and sheets soaking of sweat and cum. We ate breakfast and laughed at all the fun we had. She told me that she wanted to see me again tonight, this one on her! She said she might even bring a friend. We showered together, having sex once more in the bathroom. She called a cab, kissed me passionately at the door and said, "See you tonight babe!"
I went to my bedroom to start cleaning up, and there on the nightstand, was my $1000.

frankjohnmoore
03-06-2011, 03:07 AM
nice story,,,,,thanks

brazilera
03-19-2011, 06:51 PM
Excellent story