PDA

View Full Version : (Jessica) Suck Princess 6

cumhere9999
01-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Suck Princess 6

By Jessica

Hello all!

It's been about a year since I last checked in. Thought I would tell you about a night I spent at an adult bookstore the other day. I had always wanted to go to one but had never gotten around to it. This particular place was one I had heard about through "the grapevine."

I understood that you could go into a booth and watch x-rated pics while having the privacy to "enjoy" yourself. Feeling particularly horny, I decided to give it a try. I arrived just after midnight and the place was actually quite crowded. I went up to the second floor where the booths were and was instantly eyeballed by just about everyone in the place--I was the only female there!

I had worn a short dress without any panties so I might have easy access to myself while watching the movie. I was terribly wet by the time I went in to the first open booth and sat down. I placed my money in the dispenser and leaned back on the hard wooden bench. The room was tiny, three feet by four feet. The floor was sticky with cum, which only heightened my sense of sluttiness.

As the movie started and I raised my skirt to finger my pussy, the door on the booth next to mine opened and closed with a soft 'snick'. It was then that I noticed a small hole in the wall right next to me. It was only about five inches around, but plenty big enough for me to see into the next booth. Quickly my attention went from the movie screen in front of me to the man next to me. I couldn't see his face, but I was able to see him from the chest down. My breathing was coming in short, quick shots as my sexual agitation rose.

The man next to me put his money in and unzipped his pants, pulling out his cock. It was about seven inches in length and completely shaved. Next he pulled his balls up and out of their home. My breath caught with an audible gasp as I tried to see without being too blatant.

At that gasp, the man next to me stopped playing with himself. I waited for him to say something, anything, to tell me to mind my own business, but he didn't. As a matter of fact, he turned slightly on the bench so that I could get a better view! My hand sloshed back and forth in my pussy and my other hand pushed and pulled at my tits under my t-shirt. My shoulder-length auburn hair was starting to drip with sweat in the hot confines of the little room.

As I watched the man's hand work slowly up and down his turgid cock, I stared in rapt fascination. His cock was flowing with pre-cum, dripping down
over his hand and onto his balls. My face was close to the hole now, gazing at
the spectacle before me when suddenly I spoke without thinking.

"Please," I whispered, "let me suck your cock, please... " It was a desperate plea by a nasty slut.

I didn't dare move as he slowly edged closer to the hole in the wall. I still didn't pull back as he positioned himself in front of the opening. He let go of his cock then and pushed it through the little opening, and there I was, looking down the barrel of an anonymous hard-on.

I was breathing like a race horse as an audible moan left my red lipsticked mouth. From the other side I could here the man say in a muffled voice, "Come on, slut... suck it."

"Okay."

His cock was heavy and gnarled with veins that crisscrossed his shaft. His balls were pushed through also, making a neat flesh package that was there for me to service.

I knelt on the sticky floor to get close to his cock, to give this stranger pleasure, to give myself pleasure. The movie in the background was a soundtrack for my cock worship... moans and groans and lots of dirty talk. As I leaned in to his cock I pictured what I was doing in my head. My skirt hiked up to my waist as my tits hung out below my t-shirt, my red hair stuck to my face and neck with the heat, and on the other side a stranger, laughing at me, knowing I couldn't help myself.

His cock was actually twitching as I moved in, dripping a string of pre-cum that extended almost a foot below his cock. I dove right in, the pre-cum hanging from my chin as circled his cock with my slutty red lips. He groaned loudly as I began to move up and down his pole, my eyes closed as my hands worked on my pussy and tits.

I went right to the base of his cock without a problem. My forehead was against the wall and my mouth was actually inside the hole. I worked my tongue under the head of his cock as he groaned again, louder.

"That's it baby, FUCK... SUCK IT!"

I could feel drool running down my chin and down to my tits as I wetly slurped and tried to be as much of a whore as I could, trying to heighten his pleasure. I wanted him to hear me sucking his cock, not just feel it. I groaned and moaned with muffled pleasure.

"Mmph... unhh... oh yeth... " I said around his surging prick. I ducked my head to his balls and lavished my tongue on them, and my face was now sopping wet with pre-cum and spit.

"Please," I said, my faced pressed into the hole as I washed his balls, "come in my mouth." I pulled his cock back into my hot, soft mouth and watched as my lipstick left a trail of red along the shaft of his cock.

As I continued to suck his cock, I could feel his prick starting to grow in my mouth and felt him press his body harder against the wall. I knew he was getting close to cumming.

And I came.

A great rolling orgasm hit me as my face flew up and down on the stranger's cock. My left hand worked on my pussy as my other hand pulled and pushed at his balls, which were pulsing up and down before my face.

"OH FUCK... " he groaned.

His cock was heaving and twitching in my mouth as my cheeks were pulled tight to his shaft with the suction I was applying. My forehead was banging the wall as my head ran back and forth on his prick. My hair was now a stringy mess with sweat, pre-cum and spit and my breathing was ragged.

And I came again.

Suddenly I could feel his body tighten through the wall and his cock exhaled, growing smaller in my mouth for just a moment before expanding again and forcing out a thin, white rope of cum which landed on my tongue and on the inside of my cheeks. I could picture him huffing and groaning on the other side of the wall as he blew his slimy load into my voraciously sucking mouth, and I could also picture his cum hitting the soft pink inside of my cheeks, dripping down onto my teeth and tongue as I sucked his heaving prick.

And I came again.

I kept sucking, his cum all over my lips and chin and face, dripping off of my nipples and down to my thighs. There were long, bell-shaped strands that hung down in front of my face, rocking back and forth with my head, sticking to the walls. Again and again he spewed hot cum into my mouth and on my lipstick smeared mouth... five, seven, nine times his cock unloaded a thick fountain of salty, bitter juice.

Finally, after a frantic minute of his balls pushing their cum into my awaiting mouth, he softened and stepped away. I knelt in front of the hole as he quickly put away his cock. I still couldn't see his face.

"You fucking whore," he said with disdain as he opened the door of his booth and stepped out. I came again at his words as I continued to move my hands and fingers in and out of my pussy. Later, after I did the best I could fixing myself up, I left.

And I will definitely be back again.

fillmeup
02-13-2009, 05:01 PM
fuck... im a bi and do want to be the slut in that story or what.... my mouth yearns for a cock.. my ass hurts for being empty.........

davesmistress
02-13-2009, 11:37 PM
Welcome back

thanks for the addition

frankjohnmoore
09-03-2009, 02:21 AM
thanks for the addition, that was a very nice endind for the storys,