PDA

View Full Version : A Meeting in the Library

dizzirower
01-03-2009, 06:10 PM
Chapter 1
John stared at the two perfect globes of flesh swaying back and forth in front of him as he watched Christina walk down the aisle, butt straining against the material of her tight shorts. He felt his mouth water at the thought of pressing up against them, but he knew he’d never have a chance to live out all the thoughts flashing through his head. While she sported a very rounded figure, her ass and tits straining to escape from whatever piece of tight clothing she had then deigned to wear, she had a flat tight stomach and shapely defined legs appearing from beneath her shorts. A veritable icon of lust, her top covering her shoulders and stomach, but its low cut centre framing stunning cleavage, and displaying just a fraction of a lacy green bra, below her tight shorts followed the curve of her leg briefly before disappearing, exposing tan skin the hue of toffee.

John wondered what this stunning vision was doing in the library at all, let alone at this hour on a Friday, he himself was only there because he worked as the junior librarian, and was sorting returns, and tidying up for the weekend. While not bad looking, John lacked confidence, preferring to bury himself in a book than attempt to hang out with most of the rest of his year who tended to think of him as a bit of an outcast.

Standing up to her full 5’4” (well if you included the slight heels of her sandals) Christina stretched to reach up to the book on French medieval history she needed for her assignment, why must they make some of these shelves so high up, she muttered to herself as she struggled to reach it, fingertips brushing the spine but finding no purchase.
“Here let me help you with that”
She was surprised to see a long arm reach over her shoulder and slide the book carefully off the shelf, and turned to see a tall gangly looking boy with scruffy light brown hair and glasses and a slight smile.
“Why thank-you!” she replied, “I didn’t realise that there was anyone else in here...” She thought she recognised him from some of her classes but did not think she had ever actually spoken to him. “Its James, right?”

“Well its John actually” he replied, “I’m not surprised, I’m the only other person in here, considering its a Friday evening, not exactly a noted social venue is the school library!” he wondered what he was doing, normally he would never have had the nerve to come this close to her, let alone talk to her.
“So what is that for?” he asked gesturing at the book, “Some bedtime reading?”
“Actually it’s for an assignment, Miss Dawn wants it in on Monday, this was my last chance to get it before the weekend” she replied with a grimace
“Really? I thought I might be in the same class as you for French history, I don’t remember an assignment, what is it?” John new very well he was in the same class as her, having watched her with longing from his seat for the last months.
“Well actually it’s not a class one, Miss Dawn told me to it after I failed that last test or she said I would fail the entire course” she answered looking disconsolate “And now I'm going to fail, I have no idea what I need to do for this!”
“Well I.... um that is I guess I could... err you know... help you out” he stuttered “I’m fairly good with this stuff” he removed his glasses and began to clean them with a cloth trying to cover his nerves.

“Oh, would you!” she replied, a sudden smile lighting up her face “Would it be possible for you to come round tomorrow around 11? It’s just I have absolutely no idea about some of this stuff!”
He was quite cute she realised without his glasses obscuring his face, and she leaned up to gently kiss his cheek in thanks, but as she rose on tip-toes his head turned, confused as to what she was doing, and instead of touching his cheek as intended her lips touched his. As the kiss landed she felt a jolt run down her spine, and instinctively leant into the kiss and feeling his cock harden through his jeans, pressing against her stomach her hand crept upwards and across his waist line towards the source. Just then there was a noise, and the two jumped apart startled each breathing a little heavily.
“Oh my god I'm so sorry!” John exclaimed “I don’t know what came over me!”
“Don't be silly! Now remember 11 o’clock tomorrow morning, my house” and with a wink she turned and walked down the aisle towards the exit, rolling her hips slightly for his benefit she smiled to herself, maybe the weekend didn’t have to be all studying after all she thought, a warm feeling rising from her stomach with the memory of the kiss.

John stared after her as she walked away, barely able to notice her swaying ass as the shock of what had just happened washed through him, he had just kissed Christina, in his opinion at least, the hottest girl in the school, and the next day he was going around her house, and unless he was very much mistaken studying was not all that would be going on.

Later that evening Christina lay in the bath, thinking about the day ahead of her, she had already shaved her legs, and trimmed the soft hair around her pussy, leaving only a little triangle just above it, pointing down to emphasize the clean lips, she just hoped John would like it. As she lay there, her large 34D breasts bobbing gently with the water she ran a hand along her leg, trailing fingers up the inside of her thigh, feeling the silky smoothness of her skin in the soapy water. She thought of John, and the bulge that had pressed into her stomach earlier, she began to daydream about him, one hand running idly between her legs, a finger tracing a route across the smooth skin around her pussy, her other hand lightly sliding across her right breasts, feeling her nipple beginning to stiffen against her palm. Christina ran one finger along the length of her pussy as she imagined running her hands across his chest, and sliding them down into his jeans and over his hard dick. She shivered delicately when her finger slid over her clit, and then returned to play with it, running her finger tip around it and flicking it, while tugging lightly on her nipple, stretching it away from her body before releasing it. In her mind she pictured him naked stroking his cock as she slipped a finger into her pussy, almost surprised at how wet she was, she stroked it in and out a few times, before returning to her clit gently pinching and rubbing it.
She waved her other arm behind her searching, then returning holding a slender candle her mother liked to use to scent the bathroom, with a lustful grin on her face she ran her tongue around the end of the candle once, and then slipped it into the bath between her legs. She let out a soft moan as she slipped the slightly wider base of the candle between her lips, pressing it against her pussy she slipped an inch or so inside, and slowly moved it in and out. She could feel an orgasm building in the pit of her stomach, warm feelings rushing through her body as the rubbed her clit harder, working the end of the candle faster, in and out. She thought of John, imagined his eyes rolling back as he brought himself to the brink, then the feel of his warm cum, jetting out onto her face and breasts. With a loud groan Christina pushed the candle into herself, feeling her pussy begin to convulse around the 5 inches now buried inside her as her orgasm hit, her eyes rolled back in ecstasy, limbs aquiver, splashing water out of the bath.
The sensations finally passed, and she rapidly drew the soaked candle out of her over stimulated pussy, relaxing exhausted into the bathwater. She smiled lazily running her tongue along her lips, and thinking; that was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever brought myself too, if tomorrow can exceed that then I could be in for a treat! When I get out of here I will go and decide what I will wear to for him.

End Chapter 1;
Sorry not much happened here, I am working on the second chapter, and will hopefully post it soon

crzy67
01-03-2009, 06:55 PM
Good story. While in college, this cute redhead and I would go and do it in a part of the library where people seldom went to. We must have done it there over five times.

Luckymann
01-04-2009, 06:38 AM
A great start. I am looking forward to Saturday.

loobinator69
11-21-2011, 08:31 PM
good story, hope theres a part 2 sometime.

frankjohnmoore
11-24-2011, 01:34 AM
very nice keep it up,,,,,thanks