PDA

View Full Version : f/f christmas shopping

usafslut
01-08-2009, 12:41 AM
So with all these 24 hour store opening for Christmas, Sally just had to go to the mall and finish her shopping. Sally is a hot 5’5” brunette who is a senior in high school. She lives with her divorced mother who had given up trying to set curfews; so Sally had no problem going shopping at 1 am last night.

After picking up a few things, she had one more thing to buy, a sexy night gown for her best friend. Sally walked the aisle of the virtually empty mall; it was now about 2:30am. She finally found the store she was looking for. It was a Fredrick’s. She had never been in this store, just the VS that was similar at the other end of the mall.

She walked in and after looking around for a few minutes a college aged girl came up to her and asked if she could help. Sally told her what she was looking for and they went over to the negligees. As they were going through the rack the sales girl, Kathy, said – “why don’t you get her some slutware?”

Sally was curios; she is actually more of a slut than her friend. “Ok , lead on” and giggled . She looked at the sales girl dressed in a short dress and nice blouse, meanwhile she was wearing a pair of holey jeans and sweater, she was glad she didn’t have to dress up like the sales girl in the middle of the night.

Kathy brought her on the other side of a wall and there were really sexy garter and stocking sets and fishnet everything displayed on the models. Sally said “wow these are hot… but if I got these for my friend she would get the wrong idea of our friendship I think.”

Kathy looked back at her and said “Oh, I thought seeing as you were getting her a negligee that you wanted to see her in it?” Sally giggled again and said “no, she is hooked up with a guy and they are heading to a ski weekend with a bunch of other people, but I know they will wind up sleeping together, I thought it would be hot for her to having something sexy.”

The sales kind of frowned, and then turned and grabbed something off the rack, and with a big smile said “well the hell with your friend, how about a pair of these for you?”

“What are they?” Sally asked.

“Crotchless panties” Kathy replied. She then held them so Sally could get a look at how they were cut.

“Yeah right, like girls really wear those.” Was the response that Sally came up with.

The cute sales girl looked at Sally and said “this is like one of the designs that this store is famous for. They have been selling them for over 50 years. We wouldn’t have all these different styles and colors if they weren’t popular.”

Sally couldn’t believe it and was getting turned on by the idea of wearing these without people knowing. She didn’t realize that her mind was wandering till the sales girl asked “So you want to try on a pair or two?” Sally looked around the empty store and replied “í guess so, why not… but you are telling me the truth right, girls our age wear these things?”

Kathy smiled and replied “I’m wearing them right now with a peek-a-boo bra as well.”

“Yeah right” Sally said back to her and then looked at the other girl’s nipples which she could now see pressing against her blouse.

Kathy saw her being checked out and continued “I would show you, but there are cameras out here. Here let’s pick some stuff out for you and I will show you mine in the fitting room area.” Sally agreed and the sales girl picked a few things off the rack and the two girls headed to the side of the store. Kathy hung two sets up on two hooks and then said “I will give you a minute to get into one of these. I need to turn on the door buzzer to ring back here seeing as I am the only one working” and she disappeared.

Sally got undressed and looked at her naked body in the mirrors that were positioned so you could see your front and back. She smiled, being on the sports teams at school had given her a great athletic body. She liked that her boobs had gotten as big as they had and almost laughed as she saw that her own nipples were getting hard as she stood there naked.

Sally grabbed a pair of the panties that a small red ribbon that made a bow across the opening in the crotch that pulled the sides together for the most part. She put them on and then grabbed the matching bra that had a ribbon across the cutouts there as well, but her nipples were still visible pushing out below the ribbon, but blocked a little by the bow,

She stood in front of the mirrors again and couldn’t believe how sexy and well “slutty” they were. She was checking them out when Kathy called into her “are you ready for me to come in?”

Sally said “sure” and watched as Kathy walked in and pulled the curtain closed behind her. Sally smiled as saw that Kathy was wearing a sexy robe and not her business attire. Kathy then said “wow- very nice. That sweater covered up your size, I thought you were mis-sized when you said you had a D cup.”

Sally looked at her new friend and said “well show me what you are wearing.”
Kathy dropped her gown sexily and revealed an outfit much sexier than the one with the bows that Sally was wearing. Her nipples were totally exposed and there was a butterfly pattern with the wings outlining the section below her nipples, which looked hard as rocks.

Sally looked down and the same butterfly pattern was holding sheer material here too. Kathy put one of her feet up on the changing bench and Sally gasped as she looked at her new friend’s bald pussy lips being outlined by the panties.

There was a pause of awkwardness. Kathy took her foot down and moved toward her customer and said “you know these ribbons are waterproof, so you can do this.” She leaned forward and took one of the ends of bow near the other girl’s nipple in her teeth and gave it a pull. The bra opened a little and girl’s nipple was totally exposed. Kathy looked at the nipple and then leaned back in and took it in her moth and gave it a little suck. Sally was a little surprised, but should her pleasure with a little moan.

After a minute or so Kathy did the same thing with the other nipple and again leaned in and sucked on that one.

After she felt Sally making little circles on her shoulder; Kathy pulled back and said, “You know the great thing is that the other ribbon is water and stain proof too, do you want me to show you.” All Sally could do was nod her head. Instead of moving to her knees, Kathy moved forward and kissed the un-expecting girl on the lips and both girls immediately opened their mouths and starting to play with each other’s tongue.

Kathy didn’t want to give the girl too much time to think, so she broke the kiss and got on her knees. “Put a foot up here like I did” she instructed and watched as Sally put her foot up on the bench. Kathy leaned forward and again took the end of a bow and pulled on it with her teeth.

The fabric around Sally’s labia parted and Kathy was looking at the wet lips only inches from her face. She leaned in and circled the fabric opening, actually pushing it further out, while at the same time sending shivers through the younger girl’s body. Sally was not a virgin, but the only other two people to be between her legs where guys. She had fingered with a friend a couple of years ago, but this was her first lesbian experience, and she was totally open to whatever was about to happen.

Kathy kept circling Sally’s opening and was driving the girl crazy. After a couple of minutes of this Sally was thinking what to say, but instead just took the girl’s head and pushed it into her and held it there. Kathy got the hint, smiled and then drove her tongue into the other girl’s hot pussy.

Sally gasped and then started moaning as the other girl expertly ate out her pussy and every so often found her clit and licked and sucked on it. Sally couldn’t believe how quickly she was heading to an orgasm and couldn’t keep quiet, which just encouraged Kathy to lick deeper and suck harder on her labia and clit. Sally couldn’t handle all of this on one foot and slowly moved down till she was sitting on the bench, while Kathy never stopped attacking her pussy.

It didn’t take much longer, with her legs spread wide open and the other girl licking her out, for Sally to reach her orgasm. While she was cumming and giving the girl in front of her a mouth full of her cum, Kathy reached up and squeezed both nipples; harder than she usually liked, but the effect was wild.

Sally’s climax intensified and the loud moan that escaped her mouth could probably have been heard out in the mall. Her butt came off the bench and she came harder than she ever had and this went on for much longer than any guy ever stayed down there.

Sally’s clit was finally getting too sensitive to continue and she pulled the other girl off of her, after cumming for more than 5 minutes. Kathy looked up at the younger girl with a great look of satisfaction on her face. Kathy would have been fine just getting up and letting the other girl get dressed; she enjoyed pleasing her partner and would have gotten herself off after the girl left. But Sally wanted this experience to last and she wanted to eat her first pussy.

The girls made out for a few more minutes and then reversed positions on the bench. Kathy asked the other girl if this was her first time and Sally responded “yes, so if I am doing something wrong please let me know.”

Kathy loved first timers as they usually didn’t stop till told to do so and went at it with tons of excitement. Sally was no different and was great. The only instruction that Kathy had to give her was to “play with my clit more” and her new friend did just what she ordered.

Kathy watched as the girl’s tongue darted around between her legs. She then reach over to her gown and grabbed a vibrator out of the pocked. It was long and thin. She brought it over to her mouth and licked up and down the entire shaft. She then pulled Sally’s head away from her pussy with one hand and with the other she moved the shaft up and down between her wet pussy lips and then moved forward on the bench. She put the end of the vibrator at the opening of her ass and with little effort slid the entire thing in her butthole. She twisted the bottom of the tube and the 6” toy started to vibrate.

Kathy moved Sally’s head back into place and the girl started to lick and suck her again. Sally didn’t know why the girl needed the thing in her ass but went with the flow. It felt wild to her as well, especially when she was sucking the girl’s clit, as she could feel the vibrations. This is exactly what Kathy wanted and encouraged her to keep sucking on her clit, and then pushed her head into her hard as she sucked. Suddenly Kathy started bouncing on the bench.

She had moved her hand of the vibrator and was letting the bench push it back in every time she made contact with it.

Kathy was cumming and her pussy juice was coating Sally’s chin. Sally wanted it, but the girl was holding her head on her clit and she couldn’t get to her hole.

This went on for another minute or two and then Kathy let go of her head and Sally started licking the wet pussy and surrounding area as the vibrator kept its buzzing in the other girl’s ass. Kathy was in her post climax time and loving the licking and vibrations as she continued to come down with a great feeling of womanhood.

It took the girls another 15 minutes to get dressed, as they kept making out while trying to pull slut wear off and clothes back on. Kathy had placed her clothes in the next stall and the girls continued their play there.

Before leaving the store Sally had bought a negligee for her friend. Kathy gave her the outfit she was wearing during their sexual play and Sally promised to wear it the next night as it was the day before Christmas eve and the store would be opened all night again and they agreed to meet.

On her way home the second night Sally couldn’t believe what a great holiday this had turned out to be and it wasn’t even Christmas yet.

Zee Gal
01-08-2009, 09:42 AM
Another great tale!

I was wondering what kind of fun those two could find at the post christmas sale???

Kisses!

Steph

Brigit Astar
01-08-2009, 01:15 PM
good hot intense

usafslut
01-08-2009, 05:53 PM
sorry i have been away for a while- but in the writing mood for sure

Zee Gal
01-08-2009, 06:00 PM
I see your other recent post and that one was great as well!

I hope this one has more chapters as it was very good!

Kisses!

Steph

1bigduke
01-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Where do you get all this wonderful story info? Great Job!

mbz430
01-15-2009, 02:05 PM
nice

corbet23
01-29-2009, 09:42 PM
quite a holiday

washout
04-17-2009, 11:43 AM
sweetie you are the best ..I loved the story and would like a part 2 !

tai21080
04-17-2009, 07:12 PM
great! Wow!

aaemarine
04-24-2009, 05:55 PM
ommmm hot thnx for post

lucidmez
04-27-2009, 11:38 PM
More fun adventures from my favorite little slut. Thanks Sheryl.

pieinthesky
04-29-2009, 11:41 AM
well done, I always look forward to your stories.

mjs1701
04-29-2009, 03:54 PM
oh got thats hot

OldHorny
05-16-2009, 03:51 PM
Thoroughly exciting story line must be another part to that

hoppy_miller
05-17-2009, 09:42 AM
some pwople have all the fun, great story

Mia_beautiful
05-31-2009, 11:10 PM
That was amazing

87mesha
06-04-2009, 09:50 PM
Hope it is a second part

georgeous_red
06-17-2009, 10:22 PM
That was sexy and hot I couldn't remove my fingers from my pussy the entire time I'm so wet!!! Good story

sydneycd
06-27-2009, 06:57 PM
made me wet

tech
04-03-2011, 11:18 AM
Great story

mmessner38
11-12-2014, 09:33 PM
Hot! wish i could see something like this in a store.

groomleader
11-13-2014, 11:13 PM
Awesome story.

breastgirl34c
11-14-2014, 04:56 PM
Loved that story. What did you say the name of the store was? I need to see if there is one of those in my area... Can't wait to her what happens the next night!

Sigi gert
11-17-2014, 03:33 AM
Great