PDA

View Full Version : A day at a store.

crzy67
01-08-2009, 05:33 PM
This is a short but true story about an unexpected bit of fun that I had while buying some cloths.

I went to a local clothing store to get some new black jeans and shirts. The store was empty except for the woman at the counter and a young, cute, dark headed girl stocking things. I looked and found what I was looking for, and went into the dressing room to try them on. I seldom wear underwear and that day, I went commando. I pulled back the curtain to the dressing room and tried things on. As I did this I looked in the mirror and saw the cute dark headed girl taking a peak at me threw a gap in the curtain. I acted as if I did not see her and tried on another pair of pants. She still stood there and watched as I undressed again. Now I was getting hard. I am larger than a lot of men, and from how the girl was looking at me, I guess that I had the largest dick that she ever saw in her young life.

I watched as her eyes almost fell out of her head as she kept looking at my cock. The girl was getting turned on as she pushed one hand into her pants. Now I was also really turned by this. I then removed my shirt and turned to look at her as I opened the curtain. I expected her to run and I would get a good laugh. But to my surprise, she walked into my dressing room, closed the curtain behind her and grabbed my cock. “Damn, I never thought that they grew that big. She said.” Then she said: “My name is Mikky, as she got on her knees and then gave me a quick and incredible head job. I watched as her tong rolled around my cock as if it were a lolly pop. After just a few minutes, of intense pleasure, Mikky got up and gave me a kiss on the mouth. Meet me after work” Mikky said as she walked off. I paid for my things and left knowing that I was going to have a fun night.

That night after picking Mikky up we went to her place and almost as soon as we got into her apartment she was all over me. I think that it was the fastest that I ever had a woman undress me. Mikky had a small skinny body, but was very sexy. She had tiny breast, narrow waist, with small curvy hips. Mikky had that sweet innocent barley legal look. We wasted no time and engaged in a long, hot session of oral sex. In no time, Mikky was screaming like a banshee as she was a roll of orgasms from me eating her out. “Fuck the shit out of me!” Mikky demands as she rolls off of me and spreads her legs for me. Now was time for the prize. I barley had time to put on a condom before Mikky was fucking me hard. She went at it as it I was the last man that she would ever have. I have seldom seen girls this young that knew as much as she did. “Hell”, she was a pro at this at 19. It wasn’t long before I unloaded into Mikky, but I was still hard and she was still horny and we kept on going. We fucked so much and so long that we emptied the whole new box of condoms that I brought with me. By morning we were exhausted and sore. I left to home but I knew from the smile that she gave me as I want out the door that we would have more fun together real soon.