PDA

View Full Version : a wild surprise

usafslut
01-08-2009, 05:48 PM
So here I was in a small town on a recruiting trip. I am in the Air Force and part of the Medical Corp. I wanted to take a break from doing dentistry so I have been traveling the West helping out in recruiting offices to get a feel for this end of the process. Being a woman it also helps to make people feel more comfortable I guess, in joining. Anyway if you have been reading my stories you know that I have probably been a slut since I was in my teens and the nympomatic feelings I have not subsided even though I am in my mid –twenties now.

Last month I was in this small town and after work grabbed a 6 pack of beer and went up to my motel room. I put 5 of the cans in the fridge and opened my laptop by the window. Every so often I looked out of the window and kept smiling at the awful view I had. I was looking out at the parking lot, which backed up to the back of strip mall, I was looking at this row of stores that I am sure from the front looked great, but from the back was a mess.

Every so often a car would park in the back and then leave. I went back to screwing around on my PC and as it darkened out I kept noticing that a car with a guy or girl would drive up and a few minutes later drive off, always one person, never any packages.

After another beer, I figured it was time to get some chow and figured I would walk over the strip mall; it must have a restaurant I thought. I also wanted to see where people were headed in the back of the mall. I figured there must be a smoke shop or something that had a back entrance.

I put on my short short jeans and my favorite USAF grey sweatshirt, that I had cut the sleeves and bottom off so that I looked like the tramp I am—after wearing a uniform all day I couldn’t wait to wear as little as possible. I headed out of the back of the hotel and toward the stores.

As I was walking over I noticed 2 cars in the area that people kept coming and going. When I got to the back of the stores I noticed that the hallway the people were heading into housed the bathrooms. I felt so dumb, the activity now seemed to be normal.

As I was nearing the area a girl walked out of the ladies room, gave me a once over and said “have fun.” I thought that was weird, so I went into the ladies room. It looked normal to me. I opened one of the two stalls and laughed as I saw a glory hole, between the stalls. I had seen them in men’s rooms and had even pretended to be a guy once and sucked some guys off through one. I figured they must close down the men’s room to clean it and use this one and the gays had put a hole here. There was tons of writing and guess that is what the girl meant, that I would have fun reading the messages. While I was standing there I heard a door open and close and looked around and didn’t see anyone, so I guessed it was the men’s room next door.

I went into the stall and looked through the hole and imagined what fun guys must have with these. When I looked through the hole I saw a bigger one going through the other wall. I quickly moved out and opened the other door. “Holy Shit” I think I said out loud. This hole must go into the men’s room.

Again I heard a door open and close and without seeing a woman, I figured a guy must have come in or left next door. I moved into the stall and closed the door.

I pulled my shorts and panties down and sat on the toilet and looked at the hole. The wall was just one sheet of plywood, so there was no studding, so the wall was only an inch wide at the most. I was about to peek into the hole when the light coming through was gone. I leaned forward and there was a guy standing there stroking his dick on the other side of the wall. “No way, this is too good to be true, a heterosexual glory hole.”

I guess the guy was waiting on me, so I leaned further so he could see I was looking at his dick, which was growing by the stroke. I guess he saw my face and stepped forward. His semi ridged cock was pushed through. I looked at it, no sores, didn’t smell, so I took it into my mouth and started to suck him. I love when a cock grows in my mouth.

The thing got hard after a few head bobs and it was of nice size and I just gave the guy a blow job. He must have been jerking in this car or something as I wasn’t sucking him for more than few minutes when my mouth filled with his load. He pulled out and seemed to be gone before I had even decided what to do with his load. I sat up straight, spread my legs and let the cum drip from my mouth and into the toilet. I was smiling at what a slut I was, and how many times I find sex when I travel.

I heard a door open a moment later and was mad when I realized it was the door to the woman’s room. I didn’t know the protocol here. Do you suck of one guy and then give someone else a try? I figured it was time to read some of the writing on the wall to find out. But I relaxed as the stall door next to me opened and closed. Like I said there was a hole in that wall as well. The one on the stall divider was about the size of soda can, maybe a little bigger as you could probably get your hand through. The one on the wall was bigger than that.

The woman next to me sat down, I didn’t see anything but sandals, so either she didn’t pull her pants down or she was wearing a dress. But I should have seen underwear at least. A moment later the woman’s mouth was up to the hole. “Anyone on the other side?” She pulled her mouth away and I did the same thing and said “not now- I have never been here before.”

I moved back, wondering why we were using the hole to talk, we were the only ones in the bathroom. But she moved her mouth back and said “shit, I don’t have much time, are you Bi?” Without talking to the hole I just said “yes” out loud. Thinking the lady wasn’t helping me learn anything here.
I heard movement and then looked down. The woman was on her knees with her chest up against the wall. I leaned down as far as I could and I could see her naked legs. She then pushed back a little and her mouth was near the hole and she said “could you help me out here?”

There was only one thing I could think of so I put my hand under the wall and brought it up between her legs and then felt around. A moment later I was fingering her and I could hear her moan, even without her mouth to the hole. I added a finger and loved how wet she was and how fucking hot she was inside. I was in the handicap stall and the wall on that side was kind of far from the toilet so I had to move and get on my own knees to get my hand deeper inside her. I guess she felt me readjusting and put her mouth to the hole again and asked “are you going to eat me, I love when another girl does that.”

I drove my fingers deeper inside her as I tried to process what she just asked. Did she want me come over to her stall and eat her while she sat there? She ended my dilemma when her mouth appeared again and she said “I am going to explode soon. Please slide your head under and suck my clitty.”

I looked at the floor, it was pretty clean looking. “What the fuck” I was thinking. I moved around and the next thing I was doing was positioning myself on my back and sliding my head under the stall wall. My feet were pushing of f the plywood wall and before I knew it I was staring up at a shaved wet pussy. The woman moved back a little so she could lean forward and lean further down, that meant I had to come into the stall even further.

I could see the person now. She was probably in her late teens, wearing a sundress and no panties. She looked down at me and took her dress into one hand and then put her other one under my neck. “Here this will help.” She said, like an expert on how to do this.

I opened my mouth and accepted her pussy as she pulled me into her. I started licking her, getting deep as there was nothing blocking us in this position. The girl was no longer quiet and she started moaning. She relaxed her grip and shifted again, “suck my clitty” and she pulled me back into her, I started sucking and girl went crazy. She started riding my face and she was like a sprinkler. My face was getting covered with her cum. She kept cumming and I was getting totally turned on myself.

I felt her hand caressing my leg and moving up and down it. Then I realized it couldn’t be her hand. With her thighs around my ears I didn’t hear a guy come in next store. But I could feel the hand. The guy’s arm must have been pretty much all the way through the wall. He could reach my inner thigh but I guess he could reach my cunt and I need some relief myself.

The girl started to come down from her climax and let go of my head. She backed off and then took a bunch of toilet paper from the roll and cleaned me up, including my neck which was wet from her cum. She was cute and I wondered why she needed to come to this place. She bent down and said “I was hoping to get fucked through the hole, but I think that was better, thanks so much” and she kissed me, even though were heads were in opposite directions it was nice.

I started to slide back under the stall and as I did the guy’s arm got lower on my leg. As I came under the wall I saw that the arm was black and pretty muscular. I kept sliding forward and I looked as his long fingers were reaching the wet spot in my panties, I was still on my back and now totally in my stall. I wanted to get off the floor and figured I could stand up by the hole and he could put those large fingers inside me.

I pushed myself back up and as aI did the guy pulled his arm back through the hole. I finally stood back up and was waiting for him to stick his cock through looking for a blow job. But I wanted to cum already. To my surprise the cock came through, a surprise because it was thick and covered with a condom. I had been wondering about what the girl said about getting fucked. I had never been fucked through a glory hole, but I guessed that the hole was in the right height for that.

I looked down at what was probably a 6” cock and a nice rock hard thickness. I pulled off my shorts and thong and put them on the top of the toilet and then pulled off my top- why not. I couldn’t believe this was happening, but I went for it. I backed up and actually the guy must have been tall as his cock was up against the top of the hole. It was probably easier to take in my ass, but not this thick monster and I needed my cunt filled at this point.

I grabbed the hard dick and lined myself up and eased back on the thick black shaft. Even though I have been with over a hundred guys I am still tight at the start . The guy was nice and let me take my time and he just stood there. I eased back and felt my cunt open to accept all of him. Once my butt cheeks were up to the wall I felt him start to pump. It only took a few strokes and I felt my muscles relax more and my liquids lubing up his cock and letting him fuck me easily.

He started off slowly but then started to fuck me faster and faster. It was weird that I couldn’t feel him banging against my ass as the wall was there, I was glad he was of some size as I wasn’t sure a smaller cock would get me off in this position. But he felt great and I now found myself rocking back in time with his movement. This went on for a few minutes and I started get close to coming. He stopped pumping and let me do the work for a little while, I was getting on the edge and I wanted him to take over.

I stopped with my butt up against the wall and we were both still except I could feel my cunt muscles trying to suck all of him inside of me. He must have felt this to and he pulled out till I could feel his cock head opening my lips a little further. I prepared myself to get rammed and as I grabbed my thighs a little tighter the guy pushed forward hard and i felt him hard, the first couple of inches, then the next and the next; he was going to ram himself right into the wall and I was going to explode when that sixth inch was deep inside me, I was like counting the inches, four then five, I was trying to time my climax with the last inch. I pushed harder against the wall, then I guessed the sixth inch was in me, but more was coming and delayed that climatic moment, I kept feeling him past my lips which I always could measure a cock in the dark, he must have been holding back the whole time because he felt like the 8” dildo I have, but it didn’t stop till he hit my uterine wall and kept coming, I started to climax but also had to move off the wall.

The guy finally stopped and withdrew and started pumping me. He must have close to 9 or 10 inches. I moved back to wall again and let him fuck me hard through my climax. I couldn’t help but say “fuck me-fuck me” even though I was basically saying it to myself. He fucked me for another few minutes of total sexual bliss and then he withdrew.

“Had he come” I wondered. I didn’t care I had to see that thing. I turned and sat on the toilet and looked through the hole. As my face got to the hole so did his dick head, and before I could see it through the hole it was appearing through the wall. It looked thicker without the condom constricting it.

Inch after inch came through the wall. Before I knew it there must have been a good 10 inches of black meat in front of me. He pushed his body to the wall and even his big balls came through the hole. I guess the last guy was shorter and his balls were behind the board--- anyway I felt obligated to return the favor of this guy making me cum and I took as much as I could in my mouth I sucked him for a few minutes and then got to off the toilet and stood up and bent forward and sucked him gain.

In this position I took more of him in my mouth and he started to pump his cock, fucking my mouth. A few minutes went by and I could actually feel the huge head get fatter and moments later I felt gob after gob of thick cum exploding into the back of my throat. So much for spitting this load out, I didn’t have a choice as he squirted hard and there was no way it was staying in my mouth. He fucked my mouth good and in the end I still got a mouth full before he pulled out. I was about to spit at least that much out and figured “what the fuck would that do” and swallowed his full load.

The guy pulled out and put his face to the hole; “thanks that was great” he said and I smiled and said “for me too.”

He left and I sat there for a minute or two longer and then got dressed and left to get some food to eat, even though I wasn’t as hungry anymore.

Zee Gal
01-08-2009, 05:59 PM
You keep on writing these HOT tales girl!

You get me going GOOD!

Kisses!

Steph

needsabj
01-09-2009, 05:03 AM
Your stories always get my cock hard.

1bigduke
01-09-2009, 09:22 AM
Holy Shit Tha twas Hot!!!!! You go Girl!

gatorskin
01-09-2009, 11:56 AM
that was by far the best story yet for me.

Brigit Astar
01-09-2009, 01:18 PM
thank you for this addition

royboy44
01-12-2009, 10:55 AM
Great story i must find me a place like this

hot-tiff
01-24-2009, 08:45 PM
great story loved it

bumlover
01-25-2009, 03:33 PM
Great story cant wait for some more

corbet23
01-29-2009, 09:49 PM
i want one

nigh7dag
01-29-2009, 10:00 PM
That made me really hard.

bullet005
01-30-2009, 08:05 AM
wow.. great story

cocummer
02-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Sheryl, you are one hot minx. Keep em comin' ang I will too!! lol

jollyman
02-08-2009, 08:59 PM
good story

plumber71954
02-26-2009, 05:52 AM
wow sherl mmmmmm i just love your stories hope theres more to cum soon sweets

saintman
02-26-2009, 06:26 AM
damn,that made me hard.great story

adlai2009
03-15-2009, 01:30 PM
great story. I love just about any story by usafslut, they really make me hot. Incest and glory hole stories, what is better?

stdlvr69
03-15-2009, 04:27 PM
Hot Story

crzy67
03-15-2009, 04:52 PM
Good hot read.

Ricey
03-21-2009, 09:36 AM
Your amazing, great story as usual

love116
03-22-2009, 09:55 PM
Damn that was a great story. Got me wet. Your good.

thereaper
03-23-2009, 05:37 AM
now I have to jack off....

Kiho001
03-24-2009, 07:24 PM
Wow, USAFSlut:

What a great authoress! Your descriptions are really vivid and very hot. I can only aspire to write stories like you one day.

Heading off to find everything else you've posted...

flamebot
03-24-2009, 11:10 PM
keep up the great work thank you

cocummer
03-28-2009, 01:18 AM
usafslut, you are one nasty cock-hungry bitch. I think I love you. LOL

sirjames48
03-28-2009, 05:15 PM
good story

washout
04-17-2009, 11:32 AM
damm you are good..I loved it hun it mad me shoot a hellof a wade thanks to you!!!!!!

bbbc69
05-11-2009, 08:58 AM
Another great story, you are really good!

usafslut
05-11-2009, 02:19 PM
thanks everyone- I was nervous I had lost my followers as it took a long time for the comments to spike-- now you have me wanting to write!!! luv U, Sheryl(')

spuddster
05-13-2009, 10:56 AM
awesome

comsmith22
05-13-2009, 07:00 PM
Yet another great hot story...
I hope you have more of these in you files...

ironeagle2
05-13-2009, 07:07 PM
good one

erill
05-17-2009, 11:06 PM
Sheryl your stories are amazing! Please keep writing! You are definitely a favorite for me.

jetage
06-02-2009, 03:21 PM
now I have to stop and go jackoff , that was hot girl it want take much to get me off now, thanks

txsurfer13
06-12-2009, 12:19 PM
Wow, you have skills! Can't wait to read more of your stuff.

NaughtyOne
06-12-2009, 04:55 PM
Great story cant wait for more...keep up the great work ...thank you

WhiteWing
06-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Oh my gosh, you dirty slut, I fricken love it.
More pleaaase.

frankjohnmoore
07-24-2009, 12:54 AM
that was a good one too, keep it up

redvis57
08-24-2009, 11:27 AM
I have read many of your stories and they are great---thanks. The next time you are in San Antonio be sure to say hello.

YippieSkip
08-25-2009, 04:26 PM
You are so bad! I can only do that kinda shit in my fantasies... :)

supban
08-28-2009, 05:17 PM
Another hot story! I really like your writing style. I'm working my way slowly through all of your posts.

larkin
04-24-2010, 11:46 AM
gd story :) got me hard lol

idaguy
04-25-2010, 05:46 AM
Very nice story

Zeque
04-30-2010, 10:37 AM
Oh, Sheryl, I might not post in response to your stories but I read them, sometimes more than once I love them.

missingrandy
05-07-2010, 07:29 AM
very wet now

guillote5
07-27-2011, 11:23 PM
thanks for the story iv read several of yours and enjoy them all

.sammy
08-15-2011, 02:26 PM
hot story, please more of this!

Drake1965
08-15-2011, 02:38 PM
Great Story!! Wish you were on one of my recruitng trips!!!!

agaxaga
08-23-2011, 06:37 PM
Great!!

dixiestud
01-27-2012, 05:28 PM
Great story. Keep writing

hippeh
04-10-2013, 07:51 PM
another sexy story thank you :}

chren49
04-13-2013, 09:58 PM
was great

groomleader
04-18-2013, 10:24 AM
Sheryl, love the hot, nasty and delicious stories you write!