PDA

View Full Version : Short story "A good Intruder."

crzy67
01-08-2009, 06:52 PM
This is one of my college sex stories. All is true.

After a long day of classes and my part time job, I got home and crashed in my bed, I was living ina house that was off campus. I hated room mates and liked living alone. I had gone to sleep, but was awaken latter by a loud party next door. As I laid there trying to block out the loud noised that was pounding into my bed room, I felt two hands touch my legs. I was dark in my room and I couldn’t see who was in my bed. I turned on the lamp beside my bed and someone under my sheet moving their way up. I pulled back the covers and saw a woman’s head on my dick. She was ready to go as this girl started to blow me. I laid there and watched as she dropped my iron hard cock from her mouth and slid her way up to me and started to kiss me. I went with it and we kissed and felt each other up. The whole time this girl had her eyes closed and when she opened them, she looked at me in shock: “Shit, you’re not Kent!” said the girl as she sat up in my bed. “I’m at the wrong house.” She was getting out of my bed when this girl saw how hard that I was and how big I was and said. “Hell Kent isn’t that big.” By the way, I’m Kim.” She said. Kim got back in bed with me. We talked for a few minutes and made out some more. We then soon started to have a night of great sex. When I woke the next morning Kim was gone. She left me a note that said: Thanks for a really great night. I am glad that I went into the wrong house.” Kim.

biman55
01-10-2009, 12:51 PM
WOW, I could get into an intruder like that myself! Talk about lucky, you were one lucky man!

Lazerous
01-10-2009, 09:00 PM
wow you werent kidding about this story being short....

crzy67
01-10-2009, 09:52 PM
wow you werent kidding about this story being short....

The story was short because that was about all that happened.I just want to give all of you a quick read.