PDA

View Full Version : An old friend's wife.

crzy67
01-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Here is another short but true stoy.

I went by a friend’s house that I hadn’t seen for some time. Neil and I was good friend in high school and had kept in touch over the years. He married a few years back to a girl Jenny that we both knew from college. I thought that she was an o.k. girl and both seemed great together. I knock on the door and Jenny answers. “Hi” I said asking how she was and where Neil was at. By the look on Jenny’s face, I could tell that all was not well. Jenny told me the whole story of how Neil met an Asian girl on a business trip and he left Jenny for this girl. She got the house and everything. But se went on to tell me how lonely that she was after the divorce. Jenny had not had any sex since three mounts before Neil left her and it had been one year with out being with a man. I knew by the look that Jenny was giving me, what she wanted.

Jenny was an o.k. looking woman; she But I was never was all that attracted to her. I liked her as a friend and never wanted to mess things up. And as long as she was with Neil, nothing would happen any way. As we talk more, we start to kiss and talk some more. Soon we are both going at it hot and heavy. Jenny and I both were soon naked and in her bed room. Seeing he with out cloths on surprised me. Jenny had a damn hot body. Within seconds, we were fucking the shit out of each other. To me jenny was always this tame girl who I would never thought of as a sexual animal. Jenny knew how to please a man and make him happy.

For the next few months Jenny and I has some really great sex and we tried a lot of things together. We shared women in our bed, and watched her do her first gang bang that I arranged for her on her birthday. Jenny went from a quite, shy woman to an over the top animal. We still get together from time to time.

Dr_Artichoke
01-18-2009, 08:27 PM
For the next few months Jenny and I has some really great sex and we tried a lot of things together. We shared women in our bed, and watched her do her first gang bang that I arranged for her on her birthday. Jenny went from a quite, shy woman to an over the top animal. We still get together from time to time.

Sounds like a couple more interesting stories there, Crzy...

Dr_Artichoke

Brigit Astar
01-18-2009, 09:08 PM
such a general account

Dr_Artichoke
01-19-2009, 12:12 PM
Crzy, this is one of the most interesting of all these little anecdotal stories you've been posting. This one is especially interesting because it suggests that the girl undergoes a lot more character development - associated with expansion of her sex life - through contact with the main character.

Like most of your stories, this one could benefit first of all, at least, from a bit more description. All we know is that she was "o.k. looking" and had a "damn hot body". But this says very little - e.g., what color hair? eyes? thin, medium, plump build? etc., etc. At least a bit more basic description like that would improve things considerably - in all your stories.

Further than that would be more description of the physical interaction. Most of your stories all seem to have the general plot pattern of: we met somehow, we had great sex, and we parted. It would improve things even more if you elaborated a bit, especially, on the middle element. It tends to sound kind of mechanical...

Back to my original point: One of the most intriguing aspects of this particular story is that ths girl develops form a "shy", "tame" person into a "sexual animal" that begins to enjoy threesomes and gangbangs - a highly erotic transformation. There's a lot of material there that could produce a longer, richer, and much more entertaining and erotic story.

In any case, your stories even as they are are entertaining - and if you want to develop your talents and improve things, the potential is there for making them even better.

Dr_Artichoke

Zee Gal
01-19-2009, 01:11 PM
crzy,

What the Dr stated is good advice and makes for more interesting reading!
Details help paint a better picture and makes for a more erotic story!

This was still interesting and would love to know more!

Kisses,

Steph

flamebot
03-25-2009, 10:34 PM
nice and to the point.

frankjohnmoore
11-27-2009, 02:25 AM
nice short tail, the comments are good,

JetJaguar
11-27-2009, 09:29 PM
Great but would love to have more, hope to read more from you.

hogetter
12-31-2011, 09:25 PM
short and sweet

megan
01-09-2012, 02:38 PM
I was involved with a girl a few years ago who had begun her life as a trainee nun (Novice?). She told me she wouldnt even masturbate in those days - she had tried it and felt i was morally wrong. Then something happened and she left the church - she would never reveal the reason.
She was introduced to me by one of my male FWB as he had picked her up where he worked and been sleeping with her for a few weeks and she wanted to experience a relationship with another girl. I think he may have encouraged her.

We enjoyed a very mild 3 some the first time but about an hour afterwards she asked if we could try it just together. That was far more adventuresome and as she became more relaxed and familiar with the ways women make love she really got herself involved and it was a most interesting experience as I guided her through some of the exotic ways of female to female sex and she began to realise sex didnt end after the first orgasm.

My friend was amazed at the transformation as the two of them had been having more restrianed and mechanical sex up till then. She said it was like the second bubble burst - the first one was having sex the first time with him - the second was with the two of us.

After watching the two of us he described her as graduating from a kitten to a wild beast.

They both spent the night with me and when she left with him the next afternoon she had more than made up for years of celebasy - and we enjoyed it too. She said she had never had as much fun in her life - and with no clothes on. The funny thing was she prayed after every event we shared with her.
It was the beginning of a very active few weeks - until her period arrived. We lost track of her during that time. We have never seen or heard from her since. We both had a feeling that she may have become a call girl - her desire for sex had become an obcession.