PDA

View Full Version : My First Lesbian Experience

RangerWick35
01-11-2009, 04:39 AM
Well I'm a guy lol, and I wrote a lesbian story. Well it was kinda hard writing this, but I managed.

My first lesbian experience
My name is Annette I’m 26 years old I have blonde hair, blue eyes, b cup size breast, and a nice round firm ass. I am going to tell you the story of my first lesbian experience I had when I was 24 years old, and I remember like it was just yesterday. I met Sarah at the beach crying her eyes out because her girlfriend had cheated on her with another woman. I came up to her said what wrong Hun? Well, at that point I had only been with men, but later that evening I would be with a woman.
I walked her over to the bench on the walkway and asked her again what was wrong and why she crying? “My girlfriend cheated on me with another woman, and I loved her so much.” “She told me it over she was tired of me”

I told her that was terrible of her ex and that I was so sorry that she did that to her and she be ok. I even invited her to my house to get something to eat and so I can try to calm her down a little bit more. I walked her to my house and told her to make herself at home that I would be in the kitchen making supper for her to make her feel better or so I would hope she would feel better.

Sarah was a beautiful woman to she had long brown hair with hazel green eyes, and c cup sized breast and a nice firm ass. I had never been attracted to women before but I kept catching myself looking at her magnificent body. I cooked her plate of spaghetti and brought her, and I a plate to the living room table and we ate our meal. After our meal I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie. “Sure, I would love to watch a movie with you.”

I got the movie “Monster”, and hit play the movie started. Well I supposed it was about thirty minutes into the movie where the alien Wournus and her girlfriend started kissing on each other in the roller skate arena that Sarah laid her hand on my knee and started rubbing my leg. I looked at her and smiled. She leaned in forward and gave me a little kiss on the lips. I returned her the favor and started kissing her passionately. She grabbed my left boob and stated to kiss me with more passion with each kiss.
Sarah wrapped her arm around me and slowly laid me down. I whispered in her ear that I had never been with a woman before. “Its ok baby I’ll take care of you.” She grabbed her top and took it off, and she wasn’t wearing any bra. Her breast was right there in front of very two own eyes. “Sit up baby and kiss on my tits.” I leaned in forward and kiss her breast and flicked her nipple with my tongue. “Mmmm” Sarah moaned.

Sarah grabbed my top and took that off including my bra. She leaned in and licked and sucked on my nipples. The feel of her tongue was so great and it felt better when she did it. I laid on my back and screamed “Eat my pussy.” Sarah looked at me and smiled while she took my skirt and panties off. My pussy now was all wet and ready for her tongue. Sarah started licking slow at first and started a fast pace and oh my goodness it felt so wonderful much better than I thought. I moaned with just pleasure demanding her to lick faster and to get her tongue in much deeper and to finger me while she licked my wet pussy.

Sarah said it’s time that you repaid the favor and lied on her back and spread her legs giving me a excellent view of her clean shaved pussy. Oh my goodness wasn’t she wet when I ran my tongue across her pussy. I couldn’t believe how good pussy was. I was enjoying this having sex with a woman more. The pleasure is so much better and they are better at sex as well.

Sarah said about we should fuck each other’s pussy’s at the same time. I agreed and was curious on how about we were going to do such a thing as that. Sarah grabbed my legs and pulls me to where my pussy was touching hers and she moved her body back and forth. I caught on and did the same and the feeling was marvelous. We both moaned with great pleasure and out pussies got wetter and wetter every minute. I had never felt such pleasure in my life until this very moment.

“So how did you like you first time with a woman?” I was still breathing hard while I told her I loved it every second and was willing to do it again ASAP. We leaned in and laid on each other and stated kissing again and then went into my bedroom and feel a sleep naked.

DarkEyedDreamer
01-11-2009, 04:54 AM
great story

Brigit Astar
01-11-2009, 10:49 AM
thank you for this addition

cohney123
01-12-2009, 07:52 AM
great story! was great for a man to write a les story! must have been hard! I mean that in both ways!

lovewebcaming
01-15-2009, 10:54 PM
cant wait for more

titman1
01-21-2009, 08:56 PM
awesome story, good job.

nigh7dag
02-22-2009, 10:40 AM
It would've been a good story no matter who wrote it!

s_n_t4fun
02-23-2009, 02:17 PM
Wish I were a woman

kinkylips121
02-24-2009, 02:06 PM
good very hot

PussyKat1983
03-26-2009, 10:26 AM
you don't see a lot of stories with tribbing and even though i'm straight and have never been w/ another girl and prolly don't want to, these kinds of stories get me hot. my guy benefits from it, too!

yo631
09-01-2011, 06:41 AM
XD nice