PDA

View Full Version : True Story A not So Great Night In Bed.

crzy67
01-17-2009, 01:49 PM
This is a story of a night gone very bad.

There was this young woman who I was interested in that worked at a local store that I want to a lot. Allison was a cute petite girl that was about 5’ 8” tall. She was very pretty and popular at the store. After various visits to the store, I have watched dozens of guys asked Allison out and I watched her reject every one of them. I just thought that Allison was just off limits and stayed away. We would talk when I would shop or check out, but I thought nothing of it at first. But the more visits that I made, the more friendly to me Allison became. We talked music, art, movies and other things. Then one day as I was looking at some bargain albums Allison walked over to me and started talking. We were discussing a band that we both liked when she asked me to come over to her apartment to have dinner and listen to music. I thought was a good idea and accepted her offer.

I got to Allison’s apartment just before dinner and she asked me in and to sit on the couch and wait. It was a Friday night and her two room mates went home to visit family, Allison informed me. “I feel safer when they are gone.” Allison said as she went into the kitchen to finish cooking. As I sat in the living listing to Allison talk, I started to hear things that did not fit in our conversation. There were the sudden short bursts of cussing, “Fuck, shit” or “Shit, fuck, cocksucker.” were shouted out as she cooked us dinner. I started to realize that Allison may have turrets syndrome. Allison talked in confused rambling sentences that only made sense to her. I thought that maybe I was hearing things wrong, but soon things became clear that she was totally crazy.

As we ate dinner, things went well for about ten minutes then Allison started to tell me how her room mates were trying to kill her by putting rat poison in her tooth paste, or that they had tiny robots that she couldn’t see but she knew was there that would watch her every move. “They craw inside my head when I am sleeping.” Allison said to me. I started to think of ways to excuse myself and get out of here. As I was coming up with ways to make my exit, Allison started to take away the plates before we had even finished eating. I watched as she dumped plates and all into the trash can in the kitchen. Then Allison walked pass me and went into another room. I thought that this was my time to leave. As I was getting up from the dinning table, Allison came back into the room totally naked. “I thought that I had better give you your desert before you take off.” She said. I got the impression by the way she said that, maybe other men took off on Allison before. I wanted to leave as well, but I was looking at a naked and horny girl that wanted to fuck right now. I thought that I would take my chances.

We went to Allison bedroom and got on her bed and started to make out. Things seemed calm again. Allison kissed very nice as her hands moved all over my body. I started to rub my hands on her body as well and soon we were in a fit of passion. As we made out, I had a fear in the back of my head that something was going to go wrong at any moment. But the more we made out the more at ease I became. Allison lay on her back and asked me to male love to her. I got on top of Allison and slowly slid myself into her wet pussy. Allison pulled me towards her and we kissed again. Then the shit hit the fan.

As I was getting into a good rhythm and Allison was wrapping all her limbs around me, she suddenly started screaming out. “There is an alien in my body!” She threw me off her and I hit the floor. As I got up, Allison was now stark raving mad. “That thing you got is trying to take control of my mind!” She said pointing at my dick. “I’m being possessed by an alien!” Allison then starts throwing pillows at me. I put on my cloths quicker than I ever did in my life and rushed out of her apartment. As I was standing in the hall trying to finish dressing, a woman came out of her place to see what was going on. Before I was able to say a word, she said: “Your lucky, the last guy that this happened to, she tried to stab with a butter knife.” She then went back inside of her apartment. I got out of there and went back to my place.

Latter by talking to others, I found out that Allison was really mentally disturbed and that before working in the record store, Allison was just released from a hospital. She had tried to kill some poor guy that made out with her in the back of a car. I felt sorry for her, but count myself lucky that I wasn’t her victim. After that, I became more aware of women who I was interested in.

davesmistress
01-17-2009, 11:36 PM
Thanks for the addition

skydiver12500
01-17-2009, 11:43 PM
I think I dated that girls sister. All kidding aside I had one girlfriend...a fellow skydiver that turned out to be nuts...threatened my life. If she showed up at the drop zone I left...I thought she would try and sabatoge my parachute.

Life is too short. If you get any bad vibes about the guy or gal listen to your instincts and just move on.

crzy67
01-18-2009, 11:44 AM
I think I dated that girls sister. All kidding aside I had one girlfriend...a fellow skydiver that turned out to be nuts...threatened my life. If she showed up at the drop zone I left...I thought she would try and sabatoge my parachute.

Life is too short. If you get any bad vibes about the guy or gal listen to your instincts and just move on.

That was the only time that I ever let my guard down that quickly. I have been with women latter on that took their time to let all the cookies slide off the plate. But that girl was really insane.

Brigit Astar
01-18-2009, 12:35 PM
frightening story

Dr_Artichoke
01-19-2009, 03:40 PM
Latter by talking to others, I found out that Allison was really mentally disturbed and that before working in the record store, Allison was just released from a hospital. She had tried to kill some poor guy that made out with her in the back of a car. I felt sorry for her, but count myself lucky that I wasn’t her victim. After that, I became more aware of women who I was interested in.

Crzy, I think this is also one of your best stories - in this case it definitely departs from the "pattern" I described earlier (meet, have great sex, part). The suspense and menacing situation gradually intensify, and you do a pretty good job. It certainly "departs" from the "have great sex" component, for sure!

If you'd consider incorporating some of the improvements I suggested earlier (e.g., more descriptive stuff), and work on this one a bit, this could become a really strong story - actually, more of a psychodrama of danger with an erotic context. Whew, shivers me timbers...

Dr_Artichoke

egredsox04
01-23-2009, 01:12 AM
wow

yngtaillvr
01-23-2009, 06:35 AM
aren't all chicks nuts?

TheUnsaved
01-24-2009, 01:42 PM
I agree with Artichoke. It's a very interesting account especially because it's a true story as you said. But as a story it might be more powerful if you fictionalized some dialogue and amped up the erotic aspects. What did Allison look like naked? That kind of thing. Otherwise though, very great work.

moos9
02-07-2009, 05:15 PM
Thanks

Scorpio8
02-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Imagine, aliens in a dick.

Everyone knows there's a devil in a dick and demons
in the semen. Hee Hee

I think you were on the right track by testing the
sexual waters.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say.

Had it been Tourette's syndrome, at times lots of sex
and alcohol can diminish the side effects that manifest. :rolleyes:

This was one of those classic cases of schizophrenia with
paranoid delusions thrown into the mix.

Don't want to mess around with those, one could find themselves
as part of a collection of body parts floating in formalydehyde hidden
away behind some false wall. :yelcutelaughA:

Loved this little tale and a big thanks for sharing it with all of us.

Mama We're All Crazee Now~Quiet Riot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubZjbmA1Id0

twojustfourfun
02-22-2009, 11:16 AM
Haha, thanks for sharing that unique experience! It was quite refreshing to read a tale that breaks the model of everyday erotica... even though it did nothing to arouse me, it was entertaining nonetheless!

desporado69
02-22-2009, 09:46 PM
You should of posted that story on the 13th. That would of made one great horror story.

whirlwind57
03-15-2009, 09:05 AM
Wow, that's really weird.

frankjohnmoore
12-14-2009, 12:41 AM
had a gril like that in greenland, one little drink and she would go ape shit, good story, thanks

Saffer
12-14-2009, 01:22 AM
That's pretty scary! Phew, suppose we can never really tell who a person really is. Weird as it sounds, if a girl is really into me, like, too into me if I've just met her, I back off. You never know what sort of mad issues she might have. I certainly wouldn't want to get into a situation like the author did. Having said that, it was entertaining! If not really sad that it happened.