PDA

View Full Version : My best friends big wife the beginning Chapters 1-3

old6.5
01-19-2009, 05:23 PM
It all started in high school, there were a group of us that ran around together, and with me being the youngest. That doesn’t sound too bad except when all of your friends are 16 and driving and you just have to watch, it can be hard on you. After my 16th birthday I dated Laura, taking her to the Drive Inn Theater and necking, but never getting past 1st base. Laura was a big girl, about 6’ tall and probably 230 lbs. Now Laura wasn’t real fat, just big, and big in all of the right places (I mean she had the biggest tits in school).

We had a friend, who even though he knew Laura and I were dating, decided to take her out. They went to the Hot Pool (the same hot pool and friend I mention in another story) and apparently got lucky with her, so I quit dating her.

I had another friend I will call Robert, and a father who sold cars, so I always had wheels. One night Robert and I went to the Drive Inn, and to our surprise Laura and another girl Linda (not the same from other story) pulled up next to us. Robert and I were in a pick up and Laura owned a station wagon. Robert told me I wish I could get a date with Laura, and being the gentleman I was (being horny and just wanting anything I could fuck, even Linda didn’t have anything to do with it) I got out and asked Linda if she would like to switch seats with Robert and with that, she and I went to the snack bar and Robert joined Laura in her car.

Linda and I returned and she scooted into the middle of the truck and I followed, and shut the door. I looked over and saw Robert and Laura necking and so did Linda. I will describe Linda, she was plain looking about 5’4” with 34c breasts she was not too skinny, but not fat also. She wasn’t a good looker, and didn’t have much of a social life, so I didn’t know if she was sexually active, but I was going to try to find out, and I had 3 hours of movie to find out. She made a comment about what was going on or coming off next-door, so I put my arm around her and asked if she would have our own fun. She looked puzzled, so I kissed her and waited to get her response. When I stopped the kiss, she was putty in my hands. She liked it, and was more than eager for more. After awhile of necking, I got her blouse unbuttoned and slipped my hand inside her bra, she gasped and then reality hit her, it was not her hand that was there so she pulled my hand out and buttoned her blouse up again.

She didn’t hit me, or even pull away, so I continued my pursuit of pussy and tits by kissing her again, and nibbling on her neck, but this time I put my hand on her thy, and squeezed. She let out a soft sigh and slightly parted her legs a bit to allow my hand to slip farther between her legs. After a bit of this, I continued to go between her crotch and her tits, slowly unbuttoning her blouse again. I broke our kiss and glanced next door to see Laura’s bra up above her giant tits and Robert sucking on them. I turned my attention back to Linda and gently pulled her toward me, as I moved toward the center of the truck, laying her down on the bench seat. She was mesmerized, and thoroughly enjoying what was going on. I continued to rub her crotch and her breathing got choppy at first I wasn’t sure if she was all right, but then I realized, I had given her an orgasm, and she was lost in it. I kept up the crotch assault, slowly unbuttoning her blouse again and gaining access to her tits. This time she didn’t resist when I placed my hand inside her bra, instead she lifted up so I could unclasp it and gain full access to them.

I now had my target in hand and in my mouth, and she quickly started grabbing at my crotch, while I sucked on her coveted nipples, nipples that grew hard as erasers in my mouth and very sensitive when sucked and nibbled on. She had managed to unbuckle my belt and undone my top button on my 501’s, so I took some time to help her out. I sat up a little to unbutton the rest of the buttons, and got a rubber out of my wallet. I also looked over at Robert and Laura, they had moved to the back of the station wagon, and all I could see was Robert on top of Laura in the missionary position and I knew he was getting what he wanted.

I kicked my Levis off and unwrapped the rubber, and just as I was getting in position Linda looked at me and said, “you don’t need that, I am on the pill”, so I threw it aside and found my mark. She was wet, and ready to go, I got in position and started to insert my 61/2” steel cock into her, but I met resistance and she pulled back a bit. Puzzled I asked if she was ok. She told me her mom put her on birth control a couple years earlier because of her bad periods, but she had never had sex before. I asked if she wanted to continue and to that, she just pulled me closer and guided me home again. I eased in and felt the resistance, but this time, she pushed forward she was determined to get fucked. When she pushed, I felt the resistance give way and a flood of something warm on my cock. She shrieked and I held still for what seemed like an eternity, but probably only a few seconds until she started to push against me again until I was all the way in.

I was buried in her pussy, and we just lay there for a bit as I paid attention to her tits, slowly she started to move indicating her desire to continue. We started a rhythm slow at first, but the pace picked up after a few minutes. We were humping and pumping when I heard the car doors next to us open I looked up as Robert walked past the window to get into the front seat, he and Laura were done, and Linda and I wouldn’t be too far behind. Linda didn’t see him, but I picked up the pace a bit and as I did, I noticed Linda’s breathing getting quicker and soon she was thrashing around under me. Her pussy was tight anyway but as she came, she almost clamped my cock off, it was so tight I couldn’t hold back and filled her pussy with my cum. I slumped down and lay on top of her sucking on her tits, while we caught our breath.

As we lay there we could tell the movie was about over, so we got dressed and sat up. Robert and Laura were chatting and after we got ourselves together, I went to check with them. The first movie was over, and none of had seen it. I asked them if they wanted to stay, or go into town and have some breakfast. We decided to stay and neck, this time that is all any of us had the energy to do, then we went and had breakfast, then Robert and I went to my place and Laura and Linda left.

From that night Robert and Laura were a couple, they got engaged and Robert went to tech school. He asked me (YES ME) to take care of Laura while he was gone. He told me we could go to the Drive In, or go have a coke, but don’t let her get bored while he was gone during the week. How could I refuse my best friend? To be continued

davesmistress
01-19-2009, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the new addition

Lazerous
01-20-2009, 01:21 AM
this is gonna be an interesting series!

lazarelmd
01-20-2009, 05:05 AM
Nice pull!

old6.5
01-22-2009, 06:14 PM
I couldn’t believe Antone wanted me to take care of Laura, but I was willing to help out.

He left for Tech School in June, and even though the School was only 4 hours away, he was only able to come home every 2 or 3 weeks. Laura and I would hang out together during the week when we weren’t working, or she would come and hang out at the service station I worked at. When Antone was home, the three of us would go out to the hot pool, or the Drive Inn but I also wanted them to have time together, so I stayed home some times.

Finally one night at the Drive Inn I asked Laura why we had never had sex. We talked about it for a bit, but I don’t think we ever came up with a reason. We were sitting there watching the movie and I reached in for some popcorn, and got a hold of her hand. I kind of squeezed it, and she squeezed back. We looked at each other and I got brave and asked her what she would do if I did this, at which point I reached out and grabbed her tits, and gave them a gentle squeeze. I don’t know where I got the courage to do it, but to my surprise she didn’t hit me, instead she groaned and seemed to enjoy it. We always parked in the back row of the Drive Inn, and were pretty secluded there, so I slid over next to her, and got out from behind the steering wheel. I set the popcorn in the drivers seat, and leaned over and kissed her. Now this kiss was different than when we had dated, our tongues danced around each other’s mouths and sparks were flying.

We lip locked for quite a while, and I let my hands do some exploring. Now once again, Laura was not a small girl and at this point, she was probably a little heavier than the summer before, (that story is the beginning of my senior year, and this is after Antone and I graduated). I would say she is probably 250 by now, but her tits were the biggest I had ever seen, and are still, to this day, the biggest I have ever seen in person. I started unbuttoning her blouse, and things started to happen, but neither one of was completely comfortable in the Drive Inn, so we hung up our speaker, and headed out to the country. A few miles from the Drive Inn, I pulled down a side road I had hunted rabbits on, and Antone and I used to ditch people. Once there, we picked up where we left off, except I didn’t have to unbutton the blouse as she never re buttoned it. Now I have had an active sex life, but her over the shoulder boulder holder was a little difficult for me to figure out, it had 6 clasps, and most of my old girlfriends would just pull a boob out of it’s cup, not so with Laura. She pulled the arms out of their straps, pulled the cups down and turned it around to unclasp it. When it was free, I couldn’t believe I was getting to experience these.:boobies:

I was in heaven, sucking on one nipple as I played with the other one, and then switching back and forth. Her tits seemed to be sensitive, as she was greatly turned on by what I was doing. I laid her down on the seat of the Oldsmobile I was driving, knelt beside her and continued on her tits as I worked at getting her Pants down. She was helping so I figured she wanted it as much as I did, and in no time I had her bottom half naked, and her tits were hanging free for me to indulge myself in. I moved up and kissed her again, as I did I felt her hand on my crotch, and she started to unbuckle my belt. I sat back a bit to help out and continued playing with her tits with one hand and put my other hand between her legs. Her legs snapped open and she allowed full access to her prized possession, the prize I would enjoy off and on for over 30 years.:icon180:

As I massaged her pussy, she managed to get my pants down around my ankles and free my raging cock. I slipped down her body and started sucking on her tits, and then I went down between her legs. By now I had some experience with oral sex, and was enjoying this but she had never had oral sex before, and wasn’t sure about it. I assured her it would be ok so she let me continue. I would insert my tongue as far in as I could then lick up to where I could feel the hood of her clit, then back into her honey pot. Several times I would also swirl my tongue around her hood and kind of nip at it to which she would groan just so slightly. After a bit of this, her clit grew to where I could suck on it, almost like a mini cock, not big, but enough to get between my lips. She was panting and it almost scared her when she had her first orgasm. What happened she asked me? I have never had that feeling before. That was an orgasm I told her. I asked if she hadn’t masturbated before, and she explained she had no privacy at home to do so, but she was sure she would find some place for it now. I also asked hasn’t Antone made you come yet? And her response was no, he just kind of gets on, gets off and it’s over.

I didn’t want things to cool down too much, so I got back to stimulating her, and encouraged her to reach between my legs and play with me for a minute or two. I asked if she was on the pill, and was glad I had purchased some condoms that day, as she was not. I unwrapped the condom, and rolled it down my stiff cock. I positioned myself between her awaiting legs, and just pushed forward a bit.

I felt the tip of my cock rub against her pussy and the head found its mark the first try. I pushed forward and slid into the hilt. I am only 6 ½ inches in length, and not much girth, and having been best friends through Jr. and Sr. High School with Antone, I knew I was small, as his cock was easily 2 of mine, but she was not loose by any means. It felt good being inside of her. I picked a rhythm starting slow, and picking up the pace. I had her left leg over my shoulder and her right leg was in the floorboard. I got a good bump going but I noticed she was just lying there, Are you all right I asked? She could only grunt and pant. After about ten minutes of this, she stiffened up and her pussy vice clamped down on my cock. I kept it up until she subsided, and I couldn’t hold out any longer. I filled that rubber up to a point if I had been bigger, it probably would have burst.

So I said, why was it we never had sex while we were dating, to which she told me she was a friend with another girl I had dated and she knew this girl wanted me, so she let me go. Nice of her, but now I think she regretted it.

So where do we go from here? Antone won’t be home for 2 more weekends; do you want to go to the Drive Inn Friday night? Sure she said, next week we will take my station wagon. Ok you’re on. To be continued.

Lazerous
01-23-2009, 12:51 AM
great addition!

egredsox04
01-23-2009, 01:11 AM
good read

yngtaillvr
01-23-2009, 06:38 AM
big girls need love too!

Brigit Astar
01-23-2009, 09:15 AM
thank you for this addition

old6.5
01-29-2009, 03:35 PM
Friday night finally rolled around, and I went out to Laura’s, where I found her waiting for me. We went inside and visited with her parents for a bit before we went to the movies. I was interested to find out that they were heading to the lake, so they would not know when I brought her home. I say it this way, as this community was so small, you couldn’t blow your nose with out the neighbors knowing, so going back there was not an option.

I had purchased some more condoms from the machine in the bowling alley, as we didn’t have a Quick Mart, and the I was too well know at the 2 drug stores in town. We piled into her station wagon, and I noticed some pillows and blankets in the back seat, comfort was in order tonight.

She drove as we left with me sitting by the passenger door, as if we were just going to do something like friends. I noticed she had on a button up blouse tonight, and some stretch type pants. The blouse was buttoned up as she would have normally worn it, but after we got in the car, I noticed a couple of buttons undone.

We arrived at the Drive inn, just before the movie started, and went to our usual spot, got the car situated, settled in. I don’t remember what was showing, but it was back when there were some movies about Big Foot, and stuff like that going around. This tended to get Laura nervous, and she wanted to be closer than if it were a movie that was light hearted.

After it was dark enough, she slid out from behind the steering wheel and closer to me. We chatted a bit, then I said what would you do if I did this, as I reached out and grabbed her tit, to which she replied, as she pushed her chest forward, this, and reached into my crotch gently squeezing my now hardening cock.

It was way too early to get too hot and heavy there, as we had friends there and we didn’t want Antone to find out what was up, so we just fooled around with feeling each other up. I had my hand around her shoulder and was feeling her tits up, and she seemed to enjoy it. I could feel her nipples get hard and when they got hard, I would pinch them softly and make her squeal a bit. After awhile I moved my arm from behind her back and placed it in her lap, as I did, she slightly parted her thighs and I pressed my little finger against the flesh of her pussy. I slowly started rubbing against her, and I could feel the heat in her cunt. I know some was from friction and some from her pussy getting wet form stimulation. I could tell she was enjoying what I was doing as her breathing changed, and her eyes closed part way. As I increased the pressure against her, she pushed forward against my hand harder and harder, the car was filled with the odor of lust, she was into it, and she finally grabbed my hand and pushed it as hard as she could against herself, as she basically frigged herself to the end with my fingers. She didn’t move much, and never has, but she went over the edge, and finally stopped, took a deep breath, let go of my hand and said, I think we should go somewhere else.

More comming;1up

old6.5
01-29-2009, 03:40 PM
After she scooted over, I noticed there was a wet spot in the cloth seat where she had been seated. Once outside the gate, I slid over to her and cupped her tit and asked if she had anything special in mind for tonight, to which she just smiled and replied more of what you just did is all right with me. She hurried to our spot, we both got into our underwear and we quickly got into the back of the wagon. Now like I said, she was not small in any way, but with my desire for large women, I wasn’t complaining. I didn’t have trouble with her bra this time, as I now knew how it worked, and she didn’t waste any time getting rid of my Fruit Of The Looms, that only left her soaked panties to be removed. I lay on top of her and started grinding my cock into her, just dry humping, against her panties, and towards her pussy as I slowly slid down her front, sucking on her tits and playing telephone. I brought one up to her mouth and said, here you try one, they taste great. She stuck out her tongue and tentatively tasted it; this was a first for her, as she didn’t have any privacy in her house.

I stuck my fingers in the waistband of her panties, and scooped up some of her juices, pulled my hand back to my mouth and licked them off. She looked a little unsure about what I had just done, so then I told her she tasted good, and that it was no different than what I had done last week. I slid further down and pulled her panties off; of course she raised her butt off the deck and helped me get them off. I had her lift her butt up again, and stuck a pillow under her ass, to elevate her pussy, and then I went in, Muff Dive City. I started just circling her clit hood, and darting my tongue in to her honey pot, then back to her hood. After several minutes of this, I stuck my 2 fingers in her and pushed backwards towards her ass. She responded favorably to this penetration.

After a while, when I knew she was totally turned on again, I went up stairs for a kiss, and with out even thinking, she kissed me deep, tongue and all. I asked her how she thought she tasted, it was then she realized she was licking her juices off of my mouth and she liked it. I still had my fingers in her pussy, so I slid them up and we shared her juices from my fingers. We shared this for a few minutes until I needed some relief, so I pulled out a condom, and slid it over my shaft; I placed her legs over my shoulders and entered her easily. I picked a rhythm that was comfortable for us both and took my right hand and stimulated her clit. By now it had come out from hiding and was easy to play with. I would circle it, then slide a finger into her cunt with my cock, and then find her clit again. It only took a few minutes of this before she started coming, she didn’t move much, but you knew when she had an orgasm, as her face got red and her breathing changed. As I watched her cum, I felt the teenage cum boiling in my balls, I pulled out, went up to her tits, pulled the condom off and came all over her tits. At first she looked disgusted about it, but I asked her if she trusted me to which she assured me she did.

One more to finish today.;french

old6.5
01-29-2009, 03:42 PM
:bed After a bit of just lying there and recuperating, I started playing with her pussy again. As she responded, I took her tits and started cleaning them off, one at a time, and then I would kiss her. She enjoyed it, but I don’t think she realized she was helping me eat my own cum. Finally after I got her cleaned off, I rolled her on to her side, put on another condom, and slipped her my sausage again. From the position I was in, I could play with her tits, and squeeze her ass. As I squeezed her ass, I let my hand slide between her cheeks, and down to the base of my cock, I would then slip my finger in with my cock, then slid it across her brown eye. The first time I did this, she jumped, but the next time, she just moaned. This went on for a bit, and by the time I wanted to do more, her brown eye was well lubed with her pussy juices. I noticed her breathing was getting heavier and her face was turning red. This time I felt her pussy contracting on my cock, so I stuffed a finger up her ass as she started Cumming, this was one of the few times she moved much, and she pushed her ass up my finger to the hilt. I could feel my cock through the membrane between her cunt and ass. This extra pressure sent me over the edge and I filled the condom up. I pumped and pumped until we were both spent.

Wow, she said, Antone may have a bigger cock than you do, but all he cares about is getting in, and getting off. I don’t know about what you are doing to me, I like what we have been doing; I hope you don’t ruin me for him. (I knew they were in Love, we were just in Lust) so I wasn’t worried. We snuggled for a bit, with me still behind and in her, as I caressed her tits, and ass as we drifted off for a nap.
;ccup

moos9
02-07-2009, 05:17 PM
Nice story

moos9
02-07-2009, 05:21 PM
Nice story

old6.5
02-09-2009, 03:16 PM
I woke up before she did, already hard, and reached over her side and caught a hold of her left tit, cupped and squeezed it then I took my thumb and first finger and pinched her nipple. The condom was off by now and lying beside me all slick and gooey full of my cum and covered with her pussy juice. As I worked her nipple I felt her start to stir, she reached her hand down to find my hard teenage cock. She grabbed it, and gave it a nice squeeze as she pumped it up and down a few times. As she did, she rolled over onto her back so we both had better angles at our targets.

I have always enjoyed giving my partner pleasure, so I rolled up on her, and kissed my way down her chest. Savoring those tits that would have given Candi Samples a run for her money. I would suck and nibble on one nipple as I rolled the second between my thumb and finger, then I would switch. I was then and still am today a TIT ;a1; lover.

I spent much time there, then slowly descended to her waiting pussy. Antone hadn’t ever performed oral on her and still hasn’t to this day. When I planted my lips on her waiting clit, she jumped. Ok I said? To which she replied with a sigh of joy. I sucked on her clit, and worked 2 fingers inside; she was tight for a big girl. I worked her clit over like a small cock, and she responded by moaning and biting her lip. As I picked up the pace, she forced her pelvis into my face and came and came and came, it was like she would never stop. I had never seen anyone have an orgasm like that it almost frightened me.

Finally she said fuck me, as I started to unwrap another condom, she said, fuck the condom, just fuck me. So I pushed her legs over my shoulders and stuck my teen dick into her hot waiting pussy. I fucked her with everything I had, my balls slapping against her ass, crushing our pelvises together. Each time I thrust forward, you could hear the air go out of her, yes, yes, yes, you could tell that she was liking what I was doing, and so was I. Unfortunately, even a teenage fucker like myself can’t last forever, and with increased pace and friction I knew I was about to blast off. Oh Laura I am about to cum, where do you want it?

On my tits again, we don’t want any babies, so I pulled out and stuck it in between her tits, straddling her belly, and just as I entered the flesh between her tits, I unloaded. I came and came and came and came; there was a large puddle in between her tits. As I rolled off, and laid back beside her, both of us out of breath, she surprised me by taking her tits and sucking and licking my spunk off of them. She also scooped it up and licked it off her fingers. Earlier tonight was the first time she had tasted cum, and now she didn’t seem to mind it.

After a bit, we decided we needed to get her home, as the movie had been over hours ago.
Next week Antone would be home, so no date, but we did go to the Hot Pool as a 3 some and I at least got to cop a feel.

That’s pretty much how our summer went. In October I joined Antone in Tech School, and started dating Laura’s older married sister Becky (she was suppose to be getting a divorce, but didn’t). The things we did during Antone’s graduation will be my next adventure.

Brigit Astar
02-09-2009, 05:00 PM
thank you for this addition

Lazerous
02-10-2009, 12:50 AM
nice addition

bullet005
02-10-2009, 07:15 AM
thanks