PDA

View Full Version : Things never go as planed.

crzy67
01-19-2009, 06:23 PM
This is a story of getting too much of a good thing.
This story is part of my book and has a copyright.

I had been dating this girl named Maria Cox. Maria was a very shy, short, dark haired, brown eyed, and kind of a sexy nerdy looking girl. She wore thin rimed glasses, always had her hair pulled back and seldom smiled. I really don’t know how we started going out. I guess that if you are in the same classes all day long in high school things happen. I think that we got together because, we liked the same music and we both liked sex. She would let me have sex with her when ever I wanted, or it was more like when she demanded it. Maria was the horniest girl that I had been with up to that point. We broke the world record on condom use. I was having a lot of sex, but that was the problem. Maria wasn’t all that great in bed. She would just lay there on her back while I did most of the work. Her love making skills had the punch of a 90 pound asthmatic boxer at the pussy whipped championship. And no matter what I tried; how to books, magazines, videos, no matter what nothing improved. I almost wondered if Maria was ether gay or what? I had to do something and do it quick. I was interested in another girl and had to do something about Maria on way or another.

I wanted to go with this girl named Tina. She was taller with huge tits that you could go mountain climbing on. She was well built, but did not look as pretty as Maria, but Tina was a whole lot better in bed. We got together one afternoon when Maria was out of town, and Tina was by far the better lover. Also, Tina didn’t mind me keeping her on the side as well. The problem with this was that if Maria would ever find out, I knew that with her short temper, I would end up in a land fill with all the town’s garbage. I did not feel like dying yet, as I had already planed out my life ahead of me and death would hamper those planes. I had to choose: Maria, who was pretty, gave me sex when I wanted it, came from a well to do family and bought me things, but lacked the excitement in bed. Tina: not a pretty as Maria, had sex with her only once, came from a low income family, but was good in bed the one time that we did it. What to do? I decided to keep both and see how far it would go.

I was young and cocky and, I thought that I was king of the world. I had two girls that I was getting action from, day and night. Maria was getting better in bed, but still lacked much excitement. Tina would do her best to break my dick off every time that we had sex. Mira bought me anything that I wanted. Tina took me to the movies. Maria wanted me to take a easy job working at her dad’s factory. Tina wanted us both to take a summer job on her parent’s farm. How was I going t work if I was fucking two girls all the time? That would cut into all my fun and I didn’t want to do that. I told a lie and told both Maria and Tina that I was taking a summer job with my mom’s aunt on her horse farm. I thought that I came up with a good lie. “Boy” when you are young, you are stupid. And I was stupid. It didn’t take too long before my plan fell apart and the king was dethroned.

It all started with a flaw in my plan. Both Tina and Maria knew where I lived, and with school out for the summer, this meant that they would come by more often. Before, I could plan out when either girl would come by. But now with two horny girls who had cars and lived on their own time, sooner or latter the shit was going to hit the fan, and I was going to be standing right in front of it. Just two weeks into our summer break, I got shit covered.

I was in my yard lying on my back with my eyes closed doing nothing but wasting time and thinking about both Maria and Tina and how great it would be to have a threesome with them. I was lost in my thoughts and, I did not notice the dark cloud that was over me. I opened my eyes to see that both Maria and Tina were standing over me, and by the looks that were on their faces, I had no chance of ever having a threesome with them. As I was getting up to try to explain things, the fan started. “Hi” was the only word that I managed to get out of my mouth before the shit hit. Then the yelling started.

Hearing this barrage of profanity, insults and screaming in stereo over loaded my teenage mine and I tried unsuccessfully to block out it all. But this was what I made out before all hell broke lose. As I was laying in my yard Maria and Tina, both on their own, decided to visit me. Maria had a gift for me, and Tina wanted to take me to the movies. They left their homes in their own cars, at different times, from different parts of the county and took totally different roads to get here to see me. Now those math test that you take in school where the train leave at what time and gets to where ever, always confused the hell out of me. But after that day, I knew the answer quite well. The answer was derailment.

Somewhere in all the shouting and screaming, I felt a light sting on my face and then another. At first, I thought a small bird must have flown down from the sky and got too close to us and was scared off by all the shouting and its wings must have brushed up against my face. Then “BAM” a small fist plowed right into my face. Then “POW” another larger fist hit my head. I hear a ringing sound unfamiliar to me. Now the “BAM and POW” was getting faster and I felt like I was in that old Batman TV shows. I think that I was even seeing the words. After that, I kind of lost count of the hits as they just kept coming. Ducked down with my arms over my head, I was now rethinking the whole threesome thing and having two girl friends at the same time, or even one. All I knew was I wanted the hitting and the pain to stop. After about five minutes of me being the long drum solo at a rock concert, it all stopped. I lay on the ground thinking that the worse was over, and that at least I would be rid of both Maria and Tina so that I could chase after other girls for the rest of the summer. Was I ever wrong.

Before I got pounded like a two dollar whore at a pissed off pimp convection, Maria and Tina met each other in front of my house and soon was able to finger things out and how I played them both. Tina told Maria how I had her on the side. They talked it out, and they planed well. I was to have the shit beat out of me and humiliated like I did to them and then worse of all; I was forced to stay with them both. No break up, but no fun as well. Now I did what they wanted, when they wanted, when ever they wanted, at any time that they wanted and I had no choice in the matter or they would tell the whole school how I got my ass kicked by two girls. I was getting fucked with out getting fucked, and now I was really fucked. As I listen to them telling me the rules, I thought to myself, “Maybe I still can work out this threesome”

Dr_Artichoke
01-20-2009, 08:25 AM
Hey Crzy, just a quick response: Excellent job - brilliant! Hilarious! You have a very entertaining style. Has your book been published?

Dr_Artichoke

Dr_Artichoke
01-20-2009, 08:39 AM
Hey Crzy, just a quick response: Excellent job - brilliant! Hilarious! You have a very entertaining style. Has your book been published?

And ... oh, yeah - did you ever actually manage a threesome with Maria and Tina?

Dr_Artichoke

Brigit Astar
01-20-2009, 02:05 PM
good funny story...who says humor and sex can't mix

frankjohnmoore
11-29-2009, 03:08 AM
funny and a little sex, thanks