PDA

View Full Version : The Professor

Bindncuftite
01-22-2009, 10:11 AM
I have started this story and I am open to suggestions as to how to continue, any offers?

The professor is a fifty year old father of four. He teaches Anthropology and English. He is resident in New England, but is Irish by birth. Currently he is single. He teaches in a college and quite regularly sees young ladies in various stages of what passes for respectable dress. To his mind it should be referred to as undress. Having a position to retain he obviously cannot even talk to the young people about his needs or desires. This is especially difficult as he is an advisor and mentor for a number of them every semester. He has an incredibly high sex drive, has a slightly perverted streak. Is very interested in bondage and domination and would appreciate owning a sex slave. Naturally this is not currently practical or possible.
Due to my position I cannot post pictures online, nor give much more information. But in the future I may be willing to give more details, allowing of course that trust is built on both sides. My plan is to satisfy my needs and desires while giving you a huge intense amount of pleasure. There is no point in my getting a rush unless you at least get as much or more from it. By that I mean were I to have a lover, she would have to cum at least twice before I would. It has been some time since I’ve had the pleasure. Are you prepared to take the chance?
Do you need to know that he is 5’9” grey hair, hazel eyes, well spoken, and good looking?

The Professor was tired. He’d been teaching this same introductory course in Psychology to all incoming students for the last five years. He had applied for a change many times, and even though new faculty arrived on campus, they were never assigned College Psychology 101. He was generally tired of the whole freshman scene too. It never ceased to amaze him how many students arrived in college thinking they knew it all. And, if all else failed, which it quite often did, they could at least get extra credit if they were failing. Didn’t the students realize that their having fun was costing them credits. If they failed to study, that was their loss; it shouldn’t have to reflect on him. Why should he spend a full weekend or two reviewing extra credit assignments when he had planned and allotted plenty of time for the work to be done in advance? Lazy or worse still omnipotent students had no right to penalize the teacher. It never ceased to amaze him how many other faculty refused to allow students to fail their courses. One wouldn’t want to teach them about failure, or undermine their confidence, the professors would comment.
There were the usual numbers and mix of students as the classroom filled up for the first course of the semester. Positioned as he was, behind the stage door on the lower recess of the amphitheatre, he could spy on them all. He saw the lazy, unkempt, the hung-over, the disinterested, and the fashion conscious arrive and take their seats. Human nature being what it was he was often reminded of past students by the new individuals. Unfortunately the intelligent were often outnumbered by the numb and careless. Obvious too were the number of students who were taking the class, or attending college in general, just because they were expected to. They had better things to be doing with their lives and this classroom didn’t figure in it at all, except for a location to plan their social activities. Consequently this involved a large amount of talking, whispering and giggling. As he surveyed the student audience he could almost pick out the culprits. They usually were easy to spot as they occupied the seats highest up on the back-row. One odd individual student caught his keen eye. He thought to himself I bet she lasts no more than four classes in that spot before she moves down towards the front and center. He estimated the young lady at no more than eighteen years of age. She didn’t have the appearance of a slacker. In fact she was dressed quite differently than he was prepared for.
As was habit, the professor, Jim, started the class by handing around a three page questionnaire. He circled from his lowered platform at the front of the theatre like room to the upper levels of the tiered seating, as was his habit. He stopped occasionally to peer over an individual student’s shoulder to ensure that the questionnaire was being filled out correctly. He talked as he moved, advising the students of the expectations of the class, informing them about peer helper groups, study aids and other items of interest which he felt were important enough to add to the already overloaded Freshman diary.
Without realizing he arrived on the shoulder of the young lady he had earlier spotted. As he talked he glanced over the student’s shoulder and inadvertently found himself looking directly at her left breast. The division between the tan line and the untouched milky whiteness was apparent. Slowly the realization that she was braless settled on him. He felt his speech falter, his lower lip started to perspire. He looked away quickly. His curiosity got the better of him and as he finished his speech, his glance returned to the unfettered breast.
The young lady continued with her questionnaire, apparently oblivious to the silent professor at her side. As he stood watching her, she lifted her left hand and tugged at the collar of her white blouse. This action revealed more of the breast to the Jim’s gaze. In fact he could almost swear that he caught a glimpse of her pink nipple. He felt his manhood stir. It had been some time since he took part in sexual activity of any kind. Between his excessive work hours, his position as student advisor, and the paper on adolescent psychology he was working on, his social life was nonexistent.
As he stared at the naked breast, the student took the pencil she was using, and pushed it against her bared skin. The eraser touched her breast just above the nipple area. As she withdrew the pencil she pressed it against her tender flesh. By doing so she exposed her nipple, which appeared and disappeared very quickly. Jim felt as if it were winking at him. He stood openmouthed watching as the pencil eraser caress the virginal skin. Stunned, and slightly shocked, he turned and walked away. By this time the class period was complete. He issued directions to the students to place the questionnaires on the desk in front of him. He watched the young lady as she approached, without making it obvious. He noticed her blouse was buttoned higher than earlier, and yet he believed he could almost see the eraser marking on her breast through the fabric. She appeared not to be aware of him at all. He picked up her paper, making a mental note of Sarah’s Seekers name. He usually had the students introduce themselves during the second class of the semester, but impatience and curiosity got the better of him.
The earlier days of the semester were often the quietest due to the fact that the students had not fully explored their surroundings. Nor had they become aware of the people who would become important to them later in the semester. Professors, at this early stage, were parental figures to be avoided at all costs. Jim sat at his desk and opened his laptop. He immediately called up his student advisee list and Sarah’s name was apparent. He took the time to review her college application which was nothing out of the ordinary. Scolding himself for lacking maturity, he immediately closed the computer and walked across the street to the college library where he continued the research for his psychology paper. He had placed an advertisement with the student employment office on campus. He dearly hoped to get at least two interns to aid in his research. The way he figured it, if he found two willing students, which was unlikely, he may even get time to play a round or two of golf over the semester. It was his experience that work-study students were not prepared to put in the work that his research required.
In the library he quickly sought the article which he had referenced earlier that day. As he reviewed the article, he became aware of someone approaching from his right side. He glanced up and saw Sarah walk towards him. She was dressed in the same blouse and knee length skirt she had worn in class earlier. On her feet were simple black pumps. Her tanned legs were long and elegant.
“Hello Professor, I believe you are looking for a research assistant?”
“That is correct young lady, and who might you be?”
My apologies, I’m Sarah, a Freshman, I’ve done a lot of research in my hometown library for a number of writers. I saw you were looking for a work study student, and thought I could be of assistance. I’m in today’s Psych 101 class.”
Jim felt it best if he pretended not to recognize the young lady. After all, perhaps her actions this morning were subconscious, and she may not have been aware of my presence.
“I’d be delighted to sign you on as an assistant,” he informed her.
He caught himself staring deep into her eyes and stopped himself to ask
“Do you have the requisite form with you? Or do you need to obtain one?”
“Sure, I took the liberty of filling it out in advance; I only require your signature here.”
Jim leant over the library table to sign the form. As he did so he looked down towards the form. His gaze flitted quickly across Sarah’s right breast where he swore he saw a red heart tattooed or drawn there. The image was fleeting and Jim knew he dare not look up at her breast again. He was aware of the sensitivities of the younger generation and their sexual awareness. It was not uncommon for accidental contact or glances to be misconstrued and for accusations of sexual assault to ensue.
“I have a great deal of work to do this semester Sarah, I do hope you will be up to the challenge”
“I will do my upmost Sir; I do have research experience already. I believe I am capable.”
“Good, I look forward to your assistance. Do you know of other students who may be interested in working with you? There will be plenty of work to keep us all busy.”
“I do know of a girl, a friend of mine, I’ll ask her if she’s interested, although she may not find psychology to her liking.”
“Good, I’ll expect to see you both in my rooms at eight sharp tomorrow morning. I have an appointment in an hour which will keep me occupied for the rest of the afternoon. Good day until then Sarah, I look forward to your assistance.”
Sarah left the library in search of her companion while Jim collected his articles, research notes and headed off to a Departmental meeting.
Early the following morning Jim found Sarah waiting outside his office door. She was bright and awake although her hair was still wet from a recent shower. She was dressed similarly to the previous day, wearing a loose blouse and short skirt. She wore the same footwear as before.
“I have talked to my friend, she will be over later. She has a class at eight every morning.”
“Good, I’m looking forward to meeting her.”
Jim was hoping that Sarah would match up to his expectations, so he set her to work immediately. Within a short time he had almost forgotten her existence. He was reminded by her presence as she approached his desk and removed another pile of books which required returning to the library. She was back again sooner than expected removing a number of files from his desk. His rooms, as the Faculty called them, were comprised of two separate spaces. In the larger area he had a small desk just inside the door. This was the space he used for the formal business required by the college and the students to whom he was an Adviser. He had acquired a small couch, an old leather chair a low table between the other pieces of furniture, which he occasionally used as a foot stool.
His inner sanctum, as he liked to call it, was in the next room. It was here that he had a large settee, which he had been known to sleep on when things got hectic. The room was much larger than his office and also held a small table, a sink unit, coffee machine, beside a large smoked glass window allowing plenty of natural light. Protruding from the adjoining office wall was a series of bookcases, eight shelves high which stopped in the middle of the room and prevented passersby from inadvertently looking into the inner sanctum. In fact even when Jim left his lights on at night time he was rarely disturbed such was the privacy he enjoyed.
Jim enjoyed his private quarters. He was on the second story and not overlooked. Often he would open his window to feel the draught of delicate breeze caressing his forehead after a long tiring day. It was this pleasure which often lulled him to sleep as he occupied the chair. Accompanied by the breeze was a silence which he treasured at such a later hour. While the forecourt which the office overlooked was full of foot traffic during the day it eased to a stop after the last class start time of seven o’clock.
Jim was happy with his lot and comfortable with Sarah’s presence. The incident of yesterday was mostly forgotten and Jim had almost persuaded himself that it had never occurred and was totally his imagination. As was his habit he occasionally lifted his head from his work and stared into the distance. It was while doing this that he compiled and assessed the information he had just reviewed. He was then able to compare the information with other details he had previously discovered. Sarah became aware of this unusual habit very quickly when she stepped out from behind a bookcase into his line of sight. Jim neither smiled nor moved. She stood watching him for a few seconds and realized that he was totally unaware of her.
Sarah continued with her work. When she returned to the desk to clear it off, or file other material Jim had used, he usually had his head down and his attention focused on his reading. Occasionally she would become aware of his blank stare, sometimes from close up, other times from across the room. It took a while for her to get used to his fading and in and out but she did so with alacrity. Sarah was far from bothered by the professor’s unusual habit. In fact she had become quite used to working in silence after her experience before college.
It was while staring into the distance that the Professor’s musings were distracted by an unusual sight. For just a moment he thought he sighted bared flesh, but his mind told him he was imagining it. He looked in Sarah’s direction and his jaw dropped. She was bent at the waist, with her back to him. She appeared to be deeply focused on her task. Her left hand was caressing her butt cheek. Her actions had raised her short skirt with the up and down movement of her hand. By doing so, her skirt had risen above her butt, to her waist, revealing her nakedness to him. He was at first surprised, but as Sarah worked he felt himself becoming interested in her actions. He hadn’t time to muse too long as his students awaited him and so he prepared for class.
“I have three classes this afternoon Sarah; I will be back after eight thirty. If you finish please lock up, but leave a few lights on okay?”
“Sure, I can do that Sir; I shouldn’t be too long finishing up here.”
On his return Jim was surprised to find his rooms still fully lit. On entering the room he was even more surprised to find Sarah asleep on his old tired couch. He stood there for a few seconds taking in the sight. Sarah had wormed herself into a position of comfort as she slept. By her doing so her skirt had risen above her waist. As she lay on her back, her left leg had bent at the knee, while her right leg had fallen to the floor. Jim stood looking directly at Sarah’s naked pussy. A case of Paraphilias, exhibitionism, subliminal perhaps? How unusual, I have heard of this unconscious habit of people desiring to expose themselves. I could refuse to acknowledge its existence, or perhaps I should help her to overcome it. Ethically it would be the correct thing to do.
He approached Sarah draping the couch throw over her waist and thighs to prevent her embarrassment as he shook her awake.
“Hello Sarah, are you okay?”
“What, oh Professor, I’m sorry, I fell asleep. I locked myself out of my room. My roommate is away for the weekend and I couldn’t find the Proctor so I came back here and let myself in. I’m so sorry I don’t want to cause any trouble, but I’ve nowhere to go.
“I can’t leave you here alone all weekend with no food, shower, or decent sleeping quarters. Perhaps I could offer you my spare room.”
“Oh no sir, please I’ll be okay.”
“Isn’t the dining hall closed because of the holiday? Perhaps it is better than you come with me. ”
Reluctantly, but not unhappily, Sarah accompanied Jim. Their walk took them off campus and into a very old area of the city surrounding the college. They entered a Victorian house through a huge eight paneled door.
“This is the only private house in this block. I bought this place from a bankrupt company for much less than it was worth. I have spent some time and money renovating and making some changes. It’s as close to home as I need. There are a few rooms which are totally private where you are requested not to enter. Other than that, the house is yours. I need to leave you for a time, I have a dinner appointment. I shall return in a few hours. But first I need to shower and change. You room is at the top of the second flight of stairs. The bathroom is next door to your room. The kitchen is on this level at the rear of the house. The sitting room is in here and the dining room in there. The basement is my laboratory and is off limits.”
Sarah entered the sitting room and turned on the television. She half watched the TV show as she gazed about the room. She was full of curiosity and let her eyes search the shelves, photographs and paraphernalia about the area. As Jim prepared to leave he called out to Sarah, letting her know that there was food available in the kitchen fridge if she desired any. At the mention of food Sarah realized how thoroughly famished she truly was. She almost ran to the kitchen.
On entering she was greeted by the sight of a dumb waiter cut into the rear wall of the kitchen. Forgetting Jim’s admonishment she decided to explore the basement. But first she needed to eat. The fridge proved to be a bounty of delicious victuals. There was plenty of beer and wine too to satisfy the palate. Sarah was surprised to find caviar, and smoked salmon among many other foods that she only knew of by name. Many foods too she only recognized by their labels. The white wines covered a range which she had never heard of the beers too were eclectic in their selection.
Having sated her physical hunger, she explored her hunger for curiosity and exploration. She tidied up her dishes and made her way to the basement. The contents of the basement astonished and amazed her. As she stepped off the last step of the stairs the whole area came into view. There were racks along each of the four walls. Each corner had a metal cage of about eight five long and wide. The walls touched the ceiling. There were several tables; each carried a number of tools. There were too small cages similar to cages for dogs. On closer examination of the tools, Sarah realized that they were actually sex toys. She recognized handcuffs, whips, clamps, dildos, and many other sexual instruments and toys. Fastened to the walls were cuffs, some of leather, others lined with fur.
As Sarah explored the basement she found herself becoming more and more curious about her discoveries. She felt her nipples become hard, her pussy become wet. She crushed her thighs together and on release felt the cool draught on her wet lips. She was surprised to find herself stimulated by the instruments. She lifted a whip, trailing its strands between her fingertips. The heat of her fingertips caused the strands to give off a pleasant perfume. She enjoyed the rubberized sensation which stimulate her fingertips and started to wonder what it would feel like caressing her cunt. She had seen one of her father’s porn videos which portrayed bondage and domination. She had enjoyed especially the portrayal of a young lady being tied and spanked, and now wondered exactly what it might feel like to be whipped about her privates.
Sarah tentatively slapped herself between her thighs with the whip. She jumped at the initial contact of the rubberized strands against her skin. Unsure as to whether she liked or disliked the sensation she selected a leather whip which looked like a cat o’ nine tails. She visualized it as a smaller version of those that are seen in the movies in torture chambers. Again at the initial contact she was surprised, slightly shocked, and yet secretly thrilled. The tips of the strands caressed her bare thighs just below the hem of her skirt. Sarah wondered if harder would be better or different, or if the sensation was more exciting on bare skin. Did it matter about the strength of the lash or the bareness, the direct contact of the target area? She lifted her short skirt, spread her thighs and whipped herself with the cat o’ nine tails again. Stunned again she stopped, again she told herself and again she whipped, slightly harder this time. The third time she whipped herself the pain was so intense that it caused her to lose her breath and gasp. Ow! That hurts, she thought as she stooped to examine her pussy lips. They showed little sign of the intense treatment except for a slight redness.
She put down the leather whip and took the rubberized one. Once again she whipped herself, this time delicately. The strands of rubber contacted her clit hood in one solid mass. She felt the tips slip between her pussy lips and swore one or two strands almost entered her cunt. Excited she used the rubber whip again. This time the whip connected with her pubic bone intensifying her sensations. Her pussy let out a stream of precum, Sarah was amazed and further excited. Her breasts had become more firm, her nipples pushing hard against her bra. She debated removing her bra and whipping her beasts to feel what it felt like.
She picked up a metal bar with cuffs attached at either end. She realized the tool was designed to keep her legs spread apart. Before fixing the bar to her ankles she stepped out of her skirt. The sudden rush of cool air on her wet pussy caused her to gasp in pleasure. She was getting more turned on by the minute.
It was then that her eyes fixed on a chain with three clamps attached. At first glance she knew exactly what the chain was for. She removed her blouse and bra and within seconds had the clamps connected to her nipples. The third clamp was attached to her clit hood. She bit her lip as the clamps were fixed. Her breath came in short bursts, but slowly she became accustomed to the pain. Sarah could barely visualize how she must look at this moment. She stood a whip held in her hand, nipple and cunt clamps attached by chain, her feet spread and her wet cunt gasping for satisfaction. I must look like a sex slave, a true slut, she thought. The idea intrigued her. Looking around she wondered exactly what it would feel like to be chained and bound to the basement wall while wearing the clamps, having her cunt, or possibly her ass whipped. She realized how wet and sexually excited she really was.
Reaching across the table she selected two instruments. One she knew was a butt plug which she turned and twisted in her hand giving it close examination. The other was a vibrator. It looked so lifelike she was reminded of the few male members she had come into contact with before. She caressed her lips almost casually with the vibrator and enjoyed the sensation. She turned it on and almost dropped it such was the strength of the vibrations. She yelped in surprise. Laughing she rubbed it again this time against her cunt. She began caressing herself with the vibe. She trailed the toy from her cunt, trailing it up to her tummy, between the divide of her breasts, circled each breast in turn before pressing it directly onto each nipple in turn. She then traced it higher to her neckline, behind her ears, back towards her face, across her lips. And back to the fullness of her throat. Her eyes glazed over and closed. Her head fell backwards, her breath coming in shorter and shorter gasps. Her other hand, still holding the butt plug, started to caress her cunt lips, trailing her wetness across her clit. Her knees started to weaken, sweat beaded on her upper lip. She staggered across the room and fell against the rear wall. She took the plug, looked closely at it and started to taste it. Her thighs spread wider, her cunt gasped for filling. She leant forward, placing her butt cheeks against the cellar wall, circled her hole with the plug, and shoved it home. She screamed in pleasure her cunt twitching dripping wads of her sexual cream in pools at her feet. She pushed the vibe hard against her clit. Her thighs and hips were twisting and gyrating. Finally the vibrating toy slid deep inside filling her wanting cunt. She picked up the rubber whip once more lashing her cunt hard. She twisted, gasped, whipping her breasts, first one, and then the other. Harder, faster she whipped, and gyrated riding the vibe, the butt plug and the sheer sexual pleasure which assaulted her.
She picked up a pair of cuffs linked by a short chain, from a hook on the wall, and fixed them over her wrists. Her pleasure was intensified. Here I am, she told herself prisoner of the illustrious Marquis de Sade who will take advantage of me, imprison me, rape and abuse me. How will I escape? What will he demand of me? Fuck, this is erotic.
She lifted her whip hand to lash her cunt once more. As she did so the chain linking the cuffs hooked itself onto a spike protruding from the ceiling. She stood on tiptoe to release the cuff chain, but was unsuccessful. Her situation struck home. She had inadvertently stepped into a trap. Her ankles were locked in the spreader bar. Her wrists trapped over her head. After some struggle she realized that she had no method of freeing herself. What was she going to do now? She was trapped, totally naked, sex tools filling her ass and cunt, and her clit hood and nipples clamped. What would the Professor say when he found her? Sarah was in such a position that she could not reach the inserts to remove any of them, nor could she release herself. How incredibly sexually exciting Sarah thought. But what the hell am I going to do? How am I going to get out of this? Will I have to wait for the Professor? What will he say? How am I going to explain this? Her position caused her to focus on the implements invading her body. The sensations were increasing. Her wetness was intensifying.
Sarah realized that her predicament was causing to her to cum. Attempting to once more release her wrists she stood on tip toe again. As she did so the butt plug and still throbbing vibrator contacted the thin membrane of skin separating her cunt and ass. The electric sensation sent tremors through to her spine. She gasped, and froze in position. It took several seconds before she could get her breath back. Again she attempted to stand on tip toe, this time her body was shot through with an intense orgasm. Her knees gave way. Her body arched and twisted of its own accord. A deep keening sound arose in the hollow of her throat. For the first time ever Sarah screamed in orgasm. Her body was drenched in sweat and kept convulsing as wave after wave of pleasure overwhelmed her. The spike embedded in the ceiling gave way. Sarah collapsed in a heap. Her body heaving and gasping for breath. Muscles twitched uncontrollably. Sweat dripped from her naked body. She lay for some time, unable to move. Her hair matted about her face. Sarah rolled onto her back and sat. As she attempted to stand her knees gave out and she fell onto her butt. The impact on the plug caused her mouth to open in an “O.” She wiggled her butt on the floor driving the plug deeper into her ass. Another tremor shook her body. Geez, I never knew anal sex could feel so amazing.
Getting to her feet eventually Sarah removed the tools and sex toys. She put the cuffs and spreader bar back on the shelf she found them on. As she removed the vibe from her cunt her hand was drenched in cum. She lifted it to her mouth and gave it a tentative taste. Within seconds she was lapping her juices from her hand and dipping her fingers inside her cunt for more. Eventually Sarah dressed herself. As her fingers searched for the butt plug she relented. She decided not to remove it. Perhaps the professor won’t miss it. She ran upstairs, straight to the bathroom where she stepped into the shower. Every step she took, every time she moved the plug reminded her of its presence.
Sarah lathered and rinsed her hair. As she started to soap her body she became aware of the incredible sensitivity of her skin, her nipples, her ass and cunt. Within seconds Sarah was masturbating herself to climax once more. Eventually exhausted, sexually sated and refreshed from the shower, Sarah retired to bed. She slept with the butt plug in place. Occasionally during the night she would wake, finger the plug to reassure herself of its presence, smile contentedly and go back to sleep.
Rising from sleep the following morning Sarah wormed herself deep into the comfort of the warm bed. Her movement stimulated the plug again causing her to smile softly. Her cunt she realized was wet still. Reluctant to be discovered playing with herself Sarah climbed out of bed, dressed and went softly down stairs. Jim was in the kitchen when she arrived. Wordlessly he placed a cup of coffee in front of her. After she had taken a few sips he offered her breakfast. Sarah realized she was starved. She ate everything the professor provided for her.
“I want to thank you very much for everything you have done for me sir.”
“There is no need to thank me yet Sarah, besides you will be with me for the rest of the weekend, and I still have a lot of research work to complete. You can do a lot of work here for me if you wish. If you do so, you may stay over until Monday or Tuesday morning. Obviously I understand that you may have other things scheduled so I’m okay with that. Do not let it concern you if you cannot help. It will not affect your accommodation. I assured you that you could stay until your rooms are opened, that still applies.”
“You asked me the other day if I knew of anyone who might be interested in obtaining work and assisting with your notes. I believe I know someone who would be delighted with the extra finances. She is really good at filing too. I think she might be around today, so I’ll check her out and if she’s willing I’ll bring her here, if that’s okay with you of course? I missed her yesterday, so I don’t know why she didn’t turn up as she promised.”
“Excellent, of course, bring her straight over. Of course I cannot grant the same access to the house that you have. At least until I get to know her better. I am reluctant to share my private life with just anyone. The front room upstairs, next to the bedroom you used last night is my office. I have a filing closet beside the basement stairs. As I told you, the basement is off limits but I do need a lot of filing done, so she should be a great help.”
In truth Sarah couldn’t wait to get out of the house to find out why her friend hadn’t turned up as she had promised to do. She had already decided to track her down and find out exactly what had happened to her friend Katie. After breakfast she positively bolted out of the house. Her innermost feelings overpowered with concern for her friend. Having sat musing over her friends failure to appear as promised, Sarah was beginning to stress over her absence.
It took a little longer to find Katie than Sarah expected. When she did find her eventually, at the local coffee shop, Katie was alone and in tears. Katie explained that she’d caught her boyfriend, Pete, making out with a girl he’d expressed an interest in previously. After a knock down verbal fight Katie had walked out on him. She spent the night walking the streets, crying and feeling sorry for herself. At this stage she realized that she needed to find accommodation. She had called over to Sarah’s rooms earlier hoping to catch a shower and maybe a few hours rest. She was exhausted. Sarah explained that she had locked herself out of her rooms, but that if Katie came with her to the Professor’s residence she might at least be able to get cleaned up.
The pair returned to the residence just in time to see Jim leaving. He expressed his pleasure at seeing Katie accompany Sarah. He gave specific instructions as to the tasks he required the girls to complete. He also advised them that he would not return until much later that night. In fact he assured them he would be home after midnight. Lunch and supper were readily available to both of them in the fridge if they required. He estimated that they would not be able to complete the task but he hoped they would do their best to clear as much as possible. Neither Katie nor Sarah mentioned Katie’s difficulties, and in fact they were both delighted to get involved in some decent hard work to distract their minds for a time.
It was as Sarah climbed the stairs in front of Katie for about the millionth time that Katie voiced her concern.
“Sarah, why are you walking so strangely? Have you hurt yourself?”
Sarah had forgotten the fact that she had the butt plug still inserted and had grown accustomed to its presence. She had found through trial and error that if she adjusted her stride and posture slightly the plug actually felt comfortable. Stimulating admittedly, but still comfortable. At the mention of her posture Sarah blushed intensely. She debated about telling Katie of the existence of her plug until she was struck with another idea.
“Katie, I need to show you something, but you’ve got to keep it secret. You can’t tell anyone understood? If Jim finds out that I’ve been exploring we’ll both be out on the streets.”
“Sarah, you know you can trust me. We’ve kept more than a few secrets.”
Taking Katie’s hand Sarah took her towards the filing room door. At the last second she diverted towards the basement leading Katie down the stairs. Admonishing her to keep her eyes closed until told otherwise Sarah carefully guided Katie to the middle of the open area. When allowed, Katie opened her eyes. She stood, mouth open, her head rotated to the left and right repeatedly. She kept mouthing one word “WOW.” Sarah laughed. “What the fuck is this place a torture chamber?”
“Well not exactly but yes it is for torture. Don’t you like having your ass spanked when you have sex? Well this is that to the extreme. You have heard of the Marquis De Sade?”
Sarah leant over the desk in the middle of the room, lifted her skirt with one hand and looking over her shoulder indicated to her fiend to “get a good look at this.” Katie’s “Wow” turned to “Aww Fuck, does that hurt? Who did that to you?” Neither Katie nor Sarah had participated in same sex practices before. But when Katie saw her friends ass filled with the butt plug she was both excited and thrilled at the sight. Sarah too felt a spasm in her gut as she saw the look of sexual desire cross Katie’s face. In fact she stayed in her display position for a little longer, looking over her shoulder at her friends actions. Katie walked slowly over to Sarah. She placed her hand on Sarah’s naked butt. Her intention had been to get a closer look at the implement filling her friend’s anal orifice.
On contact both girls felt a pulse on electrical desire shoot from hand to ass and back again. Sarah gasped, Katie sighed.
“God Sarah that looks so beautifully erotic. Can I touch it? Please? This room is so incredible, I’m wetting myself already, it’s fucking amazing and you look so delicious I want to touch it please.”
Sarah smiled, wiggled her arse, and laughed.
“Go ahead, check it out, but be careful, don’t hurt me okay?”
Katie’s finger tips traced a circle around the plug. Her index finger probed at the edge of the implement. Two fingers then pressed against the plug pushing it deeper into Sarah’s rectum.
“Oh fuck, do that again Kay, that’s fucking hot.”
Sarah wriggled about giggling. Katie’s finger circled either side of the implement tracing the line down to Sarah’s pussy lips. Two fingers opened Sarah wide and Katie knelt behind her staring deep in her friend’s sex.
“God it looks so fucking beautiful in there Sarah, and you’re so wet. You smell incredible.”
Sarah’s earlier giggles turned to groans of pleasure. She thrust her ass back towards Katie’s fingers. Her hands reached out grasping the furthest edge of the desk as she wormed herself closer to Katie’s exploring administrations. Katie raised her hand and spanked Sarah hard on the butt. “Stop moving Sarah, I’m looking.” Sarah squealed, and stopped moving. Katie reached out and slipped first one, then a second finger into Sarah’s wet open gasping cunt. Again Sarah wriggled, Katie once again spanked her friend’s ass.
“Stay still, it looks so amazing. It feels so soft in here, like satin almost, and your lips are so tight, gripping my fingers. Wow, this is so fucking hot. Your cunt looks like it is winking at me, and its dripping juice. Obviously it needs some attention.”
Reaching up to the desk Katie picked up the same vibrator Sarah had used the previous night. Turning it on high she trailed it from behind Sarah’s knee, up along her inner thigh, around first one ass cheek, then the other. She finally brought the vibrator down from Sarah’s spine between the divide separating the globes of her ass. She pressed the vibrator against the butt plug and heard Sarah squeal once more. As she worked the vibe, her fingers lubricated themselves in Sarah’s cunt. When she felt enough wetness, Katie pushed the vibe straight into her friend’s cunt.
Standing up behind her friend Katie leant hard against Sarah, putting her thigh between her friends she pushed the vibe deeper into her Sarah’s cunt. Reaching out she wrapped her fist in Sarah’s hair pulling her head backwards. She then pushed her fingers into Sarah’s mouth.
“Lick them clean bitch. Clean your slutty cum off my fingers.”
Sarah was astonished to hear her friend using such rough language. The intensity of her demands thrilled her to the core. Her friend’s earlier ministrations combined with her forcefulness caused Sarah to cum. While her orgasm was in no way as intense as the previous night, she was still stunned at her reaction to the way her friend treated her. Had Kate watched her she would have seen a wicked smile cross Sarah’s face.
“Come on, let’s get some food and get to bed, I’m tired and hungry,” Katie admonished.
Sarah let out a sigh of disappointment, and pouted hanging her head as Katie lead the way to the kitchen. Admittedly it had been a long time since they had eaten, and it was very late, but Sarah’s appetite for food was far outweighed by her need for sexual satisfaction. Regardless she followed Katie’s lead to the kitchen.
After exploring the fridge and the larder the girls gathered a plate of food which they decided to bring to the bedroom. They agreed a bedtime snack would be more enjoyable than sitting watching some boring television show. Sitting on the bed Katie had an idea. Removing her top, she squirted a small amount of ketchup on her breast and ordered Sarah to lick it off. Sarah almost jumped at K’s breast. Laughing at Sarah’s rapid response K squirted more on her other breast and Sarah transferred her attentions to that one. Taking her nipple between her teeth Sarah sucked and licked with gusto. Stunned Katie almost pushed her away but succumbing to Sarah’s attentions she pulled her friend’s face closer to her chest. Katie dropped her hand between her thighs rubbing herself through the material of her skirt and panties. Sarah kept reaching for K’s breast causing them both to fall flat on the bed. With Sarah on top, K felt Sarah pushing between her thighs. Katie’s hand was trapped against her cunt as Sarah gyrated against her. Pushing Sarah up and off her Katie admonished her.
“Wait Sarah, stop for a minute I need to get undressed.”
“Me too,” replied Sarah stripping naked with haste. Picking up a hot dog Sarah smiled. She said nothing as she attacked Katie’s nipple once more, but within seconds she had started to caress her friend’s cunt. She started to rub her finger between the folds of Katie’s fleshy cunt lips. As she did so she swapped her finger for the hot dog. Katie jumped.
“What are you doing?” Katie shouted as she felt the sausage slip inside her wet cunt.
“Wait, look, it’s almost like a little cock, K, feel it.”
As she said so Sarah started to pump the hot dog into Katie’s wetness.
“Geez, listen to your cunt squelch, it likes it.”
Sarah continued to pump the implement into her friend. As she did so the dog split.
“Oh shoot; I guess I’m going to have to take it out. Lean back so I can see what I doing.”
Katie spread her thighs, leant back on her elbows and lifted her thighs to allow Sarah better access. Sarah leant close to K’s cunt to remove the remnants of the dog. Her probing caused K to wriggle about.
“Stop moving K, I can’t get it. I don’t know what to do. I seem to be pushing it in further. I guess I should try to suck it out. What do you think?”
“Ohh, fuck yeah,” K replied, already biting her lip from the intense feelings Sarah’s ministrations generated in the pit of her stomach.
“Suck that bitch out you slut. Suck my cunt you whore!”
Sarah approached her friend’s pussy with trepidation. She, like K, had never had a same sex experience before. In fact Sarah had only been given head once before and it wasn’t exactly the most incredible experience she had. K had absolutely no prior experience with females either, but she deeply missed the attentions of her ex boyfriend. Sex between them had been a regular occurrence. In fact it was not unusual for them to fuck four or five times a day. It was three days since her cunt had been satisfied and this was an opportunity that she wasn’t going to let go to waste. Within seconds she had her fist wrapped in Sarah’s hair and was pushing her cunt into her willing friend’s mouth.
Sarah was totally focused on removing the food from her friend’s cunt. She had heard all types of weird stories about infectious diseases and didn’t want her friend catching anything weird or unusual. The stronger she sucked at K’s cunt the wetter it became. Her actions were having an unintended effect on both her friend and herself. Occasionally she would grasp a piece of the dog between her lips but K’s pussy contractions would draw the remainder away from Sarah’s waiting mouth. Sarah’s mouth was becoming increasingly wet too. She found it necessary to lick her lips and chin quite frequently. Without realizing she was getting more turned on at every second. She did notice that K’s juices had a rather pleasing taste. She wasn’t sure if the addition of the hot dog had flavored K’s cunt with that little bit of saltiness, but she realized that she didn’t care. Actually kneeling between her friends thighs and cleaning her cunt with such intensity caused Sara to feel the recognizable presence in the pit of her stomach again. She had often heard K discuss the frequency with which she and her ex had fucked during one day, and Sarah being single had felt jealous of her friend’s achievements. The pleasure she was now experiencing was further enhanced by the idea that K’s ex might actually see the two girls in their current position. In fact if anyone entered the room at that precise moment Sarah knew she would have an intense meltdown. K too was incredibly close to cumming. She had experienced head a few times before but never with the sincerity or intensity of that which Sarah was currently applying. It had been a long time since her cunt had actually been this wet before penetration. Her juices were flooding out of her cunt so intensely that her ass hole was now wet too. In fact K felt they might have to wash the sheet when they were finished playing.
A settling of the house caused a rather loud crack just at that precise moment. The girls jumped in unison. Sarah’s tummy and cunt contracted immediately exploding in orgasm. K feeling her friend’s big “O” and reacting to the sudden violent noise also felt the big rush explode through her. Both girls screamed at the top of their voices, Sarah’s being muffled by K’s cunt. At that precise moment K’s cunt opened and released another torrent of cum onto Sarah’s waiting and exploring tongue. The remnants of the hot dog were washed out at the same time. Sarah collapsed between her friend’s thighs. As she lay there she could see K’s perfect little cunt, covered in the remnants of cum, Amazed at how wet and flushed it looked she reached out and tenderly touched her finger against K’s puffed lips. K jumped.
”I’m still supersensitive, don’t do that.”
Sarah smiled to herself and getting that wicked glint in her eye again she started to caress K’s lips. Within a short time she had three fingers buried in K’s cunt. K was by this time arching her hips off the bed, wrapping her fists in the bed clothes and driving her heels into the bed. As she did so she rung her head from side to side gasping and groaning in desire. Sarah looked up her friend’s body. She hadn’t paid much attention to K’s chest before, not even while licking the ketchup. But now she realized how firm the breasts actually were. What further surprised her was the erect size of K’s nipples. While she had felt them probing the roof of her mouth she hadn’t looked closely at them. Now she couldn’t wait to reach out and touch them.
As Sarah pumped her fingers into K’s cunt she moved up beside her. Grasping K’s breast in her hand she gave it a tentative squeeze. Encouraged by K lifting her torso towards Sarah, she leant closer and once again inserted the breast into her mouth. She started to tell herself that every time she sucked, she’d actually draw her fingers deeper into K. Kay too felt the synchronicity of rhythm and relished in the pleasure Sarah was giving her. Deciding to be slightly selfish, K grasped her free breast and started to play with it increasing her pleasure. She placed her other hand over Sarah’s and proceeded to increase the tempo of the thrusting. By doing so her wrist came repeatedly into contact with her pubic bone and within seconds her body once more surrendered in spasms of intense pleasure.
Both girls eventually fell asleep Sarah’s thigh inserted between K’s. Her head lay across K’s breast a nipple between her lips. Occasionally as they slept Sarah would subconsciously suckle the nipple. The effect of this caused K’s pussy to drip continuously with love juice. Her hand had reached up and wrapped itself in Sarah’s hair holding her mouth to her chest. One of Sarah’s hands lay between K’s thighs cupping her pussy while the other hand cupped her own.
The following morning Jim was sitting at the breakfast table as both ladies came down to breakfast.
“Well hello and good morning girls, and who might this be?”
“Good morning Professor, this is Katie, the friend I told you about. She helped me all day yesterday, and she needs a job, I know she’ll be an excellent worker.”
“That’s perfectly fine girls. I do a list of tasks to accomplish today and I’d be delighted with your assistance. Am I to take it that you too K are looking for a place to stay?”
“Well actually sir I just broke up with my boyfriend and I need to find rooms. I was planning to ask Sarah to share with me; I have my eye on a place down town.”
“I understand. As I told Sarah yesterday I do have a large amount of research work to complete and copious notes and paperwork to keep control of. If you wish, you may both reside here. I can ensure you that you will be paid for work study, I can increase that figure a slight amount from my own finances. Naturally I will expect a little more than the regular filing to be completed for the extra compensation.”
“Sounds good to me, what do you think S? Are you okay with that?”
“Yeah sure I’m cool, sounds like a great idea. Besides, the choice of places will be very thin at this stage of the semester. The Professor’s home is very comfortable, and I bet a lot better than living on campus.”
“That’s a deal then. A few basic rules apply. As I told you yesterday, the basement is off limits. That is my lab. Obviously be considerate of the fact that this is my personal and private space. No parties, visitors after reasonable hours etc. You can work out the rest yourself.”
After breakfast the professor went off to classes again. K and Sarah continued their filing.
Katie left for a short time to collect her stuff from the old apartment. She planned it so that her ex would be at class as she arrived, thereby avoiding conflict and his discovering where she was staying. On her return Sarah was completing the cabinet of records which they had worked on for the last few days. To celebrate they took a few minutes off. “Let’s go down to the basement again S, I want to explore some more.”
“Do you think we should? What if we get discovered?”
“It’ll be fine, come on.”
As they entered the room Katie took a closer look around. She could see what looked like a saw horse with padding on the top. A large cross stood on two legs. The two other legs rested against the wall. Each leg appeared to have a padded cuff attached. There were cages like dog pens almost. She was amazed at the amount of cuffs, collars, and whips which littered the room. Here and there were scattered weird instruments, small motors and odd household instruments. Different spots of the room appeared to be arranged as separate rooms. A desk stood surrounded by three chairs. Every so often a camera stood on a tripod. Sometimes here an SLR, and there a movie camera.
“It looks like a collection of porn studios.”
“Yeah, I know, isn’t it hot? By the way, you left your cell when you went to get your stuff. Pete sent a text looking for you. I told him you were with me last night and that we’d had a great time.”
“You didn’t tell him that we’d had sex did you?”
“Of course I did and I told him you were amazing and that it was fantastic. It was, wasn’t it?”
“Sarah you silly bitch, you told him we’d screwed? How could you? Now it’ll be all over campus and he’ll use that as an excuse for us breaking up. How could you? I’ve a good mind to punish you severely.”
Katie reached out grasping Sarah’s hand, and pulled her towards the saw horse. She twisted Sarah’s hand behind her back and pushed her face forwards over the horse. As Sarah leant forward K locked her wrists on each front leg of the horse. She then locked her ankles into the cuffs at her feet. Sarah was now stretched along the length of the horse. Her legs spread. From her tummy to her chest she was lying along the frame. Her head hung over the opposite end where her wrists were also attached to the front two of the four legs of the horse.
“This’ll teach you.” Katie ripped Sarah’s panties off gripping the largest paddle she could find she started to spank Sarah’s ass. The butt plug in her ass proved a perfect target for K. Repeatedly the paddle made contact with the plug. Sarah’s squeals of pleasure turned to cries of pain. Her skin was on fire. Katie’s frustrations with her ex, her lack of accommodation and her inner domineering attitude focused her punishment of Sarah. Sarah’s ass was beginning to feel as if it were splitting when K suddenly stopped.
Jim’s voice rang out. “What the Hell do you think you are doing?”
Sarah sighed with relief at the release of the punishing strokes from K. Within seconds she started to sweat both in relief and shame. Her cunt and ass were on full view to her mentor. What’s more her butt was filled with one of his plugs. Her shame was growing with intensity at every breath. She attempted to look behind her at Jim and K, but was unable to see either of them.
On entering the house Jim was not surprised to find the upper floors unoccupied. He decided to investigate a small film he had found some days ago. To do so he went to the movie projector I the basement. As he walked down the stairway, he was astonished to find the two ladies occupying the forbidden area. What was worse was that one of them, Katie, was not just punishing but was damaging the other girl with the paddle. He hurried up behind her and gripped her wrist in his.

IndigoDragon
05-16-2009, 06:08 AM
WoW! Great story!
Encore! Encore! dont stop!

masterj
05-16-2009, 07:00 AM
Don't stop please right some more im enjoying ur writen already

kavic
05-16-2009, 11:47 PM
Very good keep it coming.

wadave
06-13-2009, 08:24 AM