PDA

View Full Version : My revenge on the Minister.

Tom Jones
01-23-2009, 10:26 PM
Here is another dark revenge story I conjured, hope you enjoy!

Mrs. Jensen, or Jessica as she asked the adults to call her, was the minister’s wife. Minister Paul was a fat piece of shit that had a hankering for little boys. Minister Paul was a convicted child molester who the congregation believed had been cured through prayer. No matter how many kids were afraid of him and no matter how many said he “touched” them, the adults in the church only believed Minister Paul when he said those boys were touched by the devil and were just out to stop his work for Jesus.

My mother was one of those fools and she slapped me anytime I spoke ill of Minister Paul, so I quickly learned to keep my mouth shut at home. As I grew I became bigger and stronger, but I was still afraid to cross my mother, but at least Minister Paul lost interest in me. By the time I was eighteen and a senior in high school, I had become a tall and well muscled young man. I had many girls, and many women, paying a lot of attention to me, but I had many dark issues I needed to sort out, and one day I decided upon my solution.

My mother had me help out at church all the time, she said it would be good for my soul. I was Mrs. Jensen’s go to guy in the kitchen, where I helped prepare food, or more often clean up afterward. For a few years Mrs. Jensen had been paying special attention to me when I was around, and I saw her watching me, almost like she was leering. It had made me very uncomfortable for a long time, until I realized the whole story and how I could use her desires to my advantage.

One night after Mrs. Jensen had her weekly bible study class, where they discuss various bull shit ideas of faith and a mythical afterlife, I was supposed to help Mrs. Jensen clean up. I ran from my house to the church, wearing tight running shorts and a body hugging shirt. This outfit wore like a second skin, every muscle clearly defined, and the very prominent bulge of my hulking manhood extended down the left leg of my shorts, so I knew Mrs. Jensen would be all eyes.

“Hi Jack” Mrs. Jensen said smiling and taking in the view in front of her.

“Hi” I said back and started to work. I saw her face watching me every time I saw her reflection, so I knew this would be a fun night. Mrs. Jensen was wearing a conservative dress, gray and sleeveless, down to her knees with flesh tone pantyhose, and sensible shoe. Mrs. Jensen was about fifty, slim with short blond hair in a bob, freckles covered the skin around her chest, and I was determined to find out if they continued over her whole body. When I had a chance I would brush my body against her, noting how she would freeze and let it happen without any protest, pretending nothing happened.

As we worked we made small talk about my mom’s health, my schooling, etc., but I was waiting for the conversation to take a certain turn and Mrs. Jensen didn’t disappoint. My mom had been pressuring me not to go away to school and instead to stay at home and go to school locally. I knew she would ask Mrs. Jensen to talk to me, thinking that she could have some influence with me since I spent so much time helping her. Finally she gave me my opening, “Jack, are you looking forward to going away to school next fall, you know, taking that next big step”?

“Oh yeah” I answered “I can’t wait to get out of here”, I kept my back turned to her as I dryed some plates.

“I know it’s exciting to get away, but have you considered staying at home and going to the local college? I hear it’s an excellent school, and you can stay home, saving money and you can be with all your church friends”.

I put down the plate I held and stood up and straightened my full 6 and ½ feet, the muscles on my back flexed and I spoke softly for greatest effect “When I leave I will never come back to this shit hole town, and I sure as hell won’t ever set foot in another church” I almost spit out that last word, then I slowly looked back over my shoulder, Mrs. Jensen looking as if I had slapped her, standing at the counter across the kitchen, I added “and you know why”!

Mrs. Jensen stepped back, bumping into the counter and grabbed to get her balance, her right eye began to twitch and she stammered softly “I…I’m sure I d…don’t know what you m…mean”.

I turned and while drying my hands on the towel I slowly walked across to her, until I was right in front of her, almost touching, I placed a hand on each side of her, her small slim body dwarfed by my muscled mass, she didn’t look up at me, instead, her face turning from side to side looking for a way out. I spoke slowly, menacingly, “So… which little boy is Minister Paul butt fucking now…? Is it Jake, or Pete…? I think it’s Jake…. He’s more your husband’s type hunh? Skinny, blond, quiet… just like me when I was his age”.

“You’re wrong… Paul’s not like that anymore, he’s better now” Mrs. Jensen almost yelled.

“Better” I asked? “How… oh I know… you prayed and he was all better, no longer a sick pervert is that right”?

Mrs. Jensen didn’t answer, but her hands came up to my chest and she tried to push me away and then she said “Let me go and I’ll forget this ever happened, honestly I won’t tell the police… and you don’t ever need to come back again”.

I smiled my most evil smile, I was enjoying myself and I pressed on “Adam and Eve sinned in the garden right”?

Mrs. Jensen finally looked up at me, not sure what to think about the turn the conversation was taking, “Yes”.

“What was the sin” I asked?

“The sin of knowledge” and Mrs. Jensen was looking hopeful, probably thinking she could talk me out of whatever I was thinking of doing, but she was mistaken.

“Jesus had to suffer on the cross as payment for that knowledge, didn’t he” I asked softly?

Suddenly Mrs. Jensen realized she was not getting further from danger, but was hurtling towards it and she looked at me pleadingly, shaking her head no and said “No, please Jack, you’re scaring me, please stop”.

“That’s what I said to your husband before he put that little pecker of his in my ass” and I held up my little finger to emphasize the “little”. I stood up straight, looming over Mrs. Jensen and I peeled my shirt off my body, dropping it to the floor and flexing my well muscled body, then I took her face in my hand and looked into her eyes and whispered menacingly “so tell me Mrs. Jensen… Jessica… what should we do about his sin… about your sin”.

“Your fight is with Paul, Jack” she pleaded, “He fooled me just like he fooled everyone else….” And she tried to step away from me.

My hands were firmly on either side of her and I said “Answer me, Jessica, tell me what should happen to pay for your sin”.

Terrified, Mrs. Jensen was shaking, her eyes locked on mine, she began to whisper “OK…OK… I knew” then louder, pleading she continued “but there wasn’t anything I could do Jack, I was… I was scared, OK? I was afraid he would beat me… he would always beat me….”

“BULL SHIT” I yelled! “I was afraid of him, but I was a kid… you were an adult, you had a responsibility… a duty to protect the children, but you didn’t”. My blood was boiling, and my excitement was building, my whole concept of right and wrong, of pleasure and pain, had been twisted by this sick world I was living in, and I finally was letting myself sink into its darkest depths. “Tell me Jessica” I was whispering again “Tell me, did you like being treated like dirt”?

Nervously Jessica fidgeted, vainly trying to move my arms, her small hands useless against my strength. “Let me go please… You don’t understand what he’s capable of”.

Laughing loudly I exclaimed “Oh No”? Then again menacing her I spoke “I don’t think you know what I’m capable of… what you made me capable of, Jessica. I stood straight again, un caging her, and I said “I am going to show you what a real man is capable of… the man you helped create”.

My erection was now obvious in my running shorts, straining against the tight fabric, and now Jessica saw my excitement, “No Jack, No” and she started to run for the door to the sanctuary, and I quickly caught her inside as she ran through one of the pews, her shoes scattered in her wake.

“Good idea Jessica, I like how you think” and I pulled her with me to the altar.

Jessica was pleading with me “Please Jack, you don’t have to do this, we can pray and settle your demons”.

“Pray” I exclaimed “You can pray if you want but my praying days are over, I only trust myself” and I pushed her back into the altar and then I slipped off my shoes, and began to peel of my shorts. As I did this the magnitude of what I had became painfully obvious. Jessica’s eyes became wide as saucers, and her mouth gaped open. I smiled big and bright and said “Is it everything you imagined all those times you watched me? Did you fantasize about me while your husband stuck his little pecker in my ass? I grabbed her shoulders and roller her so her back was to me and I began to slowly unzip her dress as I held her arm tight. “You know my ass bled for days after the first time”.

Jessica turned back to me, scared and shocked speechless, finally getting out “I’m so sorry Jack, but I’m sure we can set things right if you really want”.

I let her dress fall to her feet and grabbed her bra with my hand and as I ripped it from body I grunted “That’s what I’m doing Bitch”.

Jessica screeched as her bra dug into her flesh before tearing. I pushed her face down on the altar and began pulling her pantyhose off her slender ass, and down to her feet. Jessica was trembling fiercely and suddenly she began to pee, her urine running down her creamy white legs and she began to shudder from her sobs. “You know I’m right Jessica… you know you have to suffer for your sins, for not helping all those boys… for enjoying your husband’s abuse….you know you liked how he treated you, didn’t you Jessica”

Jessica was grasping the linens draped over the altar, her pale white ass poised and ready for what was to come, but still she pleaded, her protests and pleading only excited me more and more. I moved close to her, my cock was 9 inches of uncut revenge, ready to punish this sinner. Jessica tried one last time to sway me “Jack, God will punish you for this, you don’t want that do you? For God’s sake Jack stop before its too late”.

I stood back from her, my arms outstretched “Jessica… if God is going to punish me let him, but think about it… what happened to your husband, anything? No? How about you, your silence has ruined many lives, and now one of the creatures you created has come back to you” and I again approached her, she had turned to face me so I grabbed her and forced her back onto her belly, her face pushed down on the altar, I placed the head of my uncut cock at the crack of her ass and I slowly began to push it past her cheeks. Jessica had clenched her ass and I knew she would be tight and dry.

Jessica screamed as the large head of my cock finally penetrated her ass, my foreskin being stretched by her dry ass, but I continued to push in, relentless and unstoppable and Jessica began pleading again “No, Jack, No…I can’t Jack you’re too big, you’re tearing me”.

I was caught up in the sensation, the power I finally felt, all those years silently waiting to be free of what had happened, I closed my eyes and gave one mighty thrust and I was all the way in, and now the room was silent, just the sound of our breathing quietly filling the space. I began to pull back out and I slowly opened my eyes to look upon my work, and as I pulled out I saw my cock covered with her filth and streaked with her blood. Now she would know how we had felt and now she would have a new master and she would learn to satisfy me, and I would turn her on her husband, the only real demon that needed slaying. I began to pump my cock in and out of her ass, pulling almost all the way out only to plunge in again, hard and deep. Jessica had stopped pleading for me to stop, her hands clutching the altar linens, her head on the altar, turned cheek down a tear running across the bridge of her nose. I was soon sweating, my muscled skin glistening, sweat dripping off my nose and fall a drop at a time onto Jessica’s back. I watched her body writhe beneath me, her freckled back twisting and bending as she felt things she had never felt before, as my cock explored inner reaches of her body never before toughed by a man.

My thrusts quickened, harder and harder I plunged, my large balls slapping her pussy as her ass continued to tear and bleed under my assault. I began to feel my cum rising higher and higher, faster and faster it rose, until I plunged in one last time and my cock began to jerk again and again, my cum spewing forth to coat the inside of Jessica’s colon, until I was spent and I slowly withdrew my now softening cock.

Jessica collapsed to the floor in front on the altar, her tears had stopped but her face looked stunned. I stood over her, my muscled arms at my side while my cock streaked with her blood hovered in front of her face. She looked up at me, her eyes looking into mine, and she said “I’m so sorry Jack” she whispered, “I’m so very sorry”.

Looking down at her, my dominance secured I could be magnanimous in my victory and I spoke more kindly to her “I will forgive you, but in return you have to give yourself to me, to be my slave… only then can you make up for all you did”.

Jessica contritely said “I give myself to you freely, and I will do whatever you ask”

I smiled victorious and said “First thing you do is clean my cock, then tomorrow we go to the police and turn in that fat bastard husband of yours” and then I knelt down to her and said “and maybe later that night I might use your body again, would you like that”.

Jessica smiled and softly said “Yes master”.

jimmymc13
01-25-2009, 10:29 AM
hate man boy sex,love the master part

Brigit Astar
01-25-2009, 12:45 PM
Jack is the evil one in this story--he is demonic

Tom Jones
01-26-2009, 10:44 AM
I find it interesting that Jack could be considered a demon. I agree that Jack is a dark character, and that his actions are questionable, but does that make him a demon? If you are being attacked and violated would it make you a demon to fight back with a level of violence that matched your attacker, or even exceeded it? Jack had been repeatedly raped by his minister when he was much younger and he knew the activities continued with others, all with the knowledge of his wife. So while he has not sought vengeance on the violator (yet) he did seek vengeance on an adult who should have done something to protect him.

We would all react differently to that type of violence. Some would sink into a hole of self pity and do nothing, some might be willing and able to go to the authorities and thus through the meat grinder of our legal system, some might sink into a self repeating cycle of abuse, either on the giving or receiving end (perhaps both) but Jack chose the path of vengeance against those who harmed him by their actions or inactions, and so just as you probably wouldn’t call Ellie Nessler a demon for killing her son’s abuser, I don’t feel Jack is a demon. Dark and disturbed, yes, but not a demon.

nigh7dag
01-26-2009, 03:57 PM
Both of you have very good points.

Steve333
02-16-2009, 02:13 PM
Interesting but not to my tastes

kumogekkou
10-17-2009, 10:33 PM
Tom, another great story absolutely wonderfully written, I can't express in words how thankful I am to each of your works I've read

frankjohnmoore
10-21-2009, 11:45 PM
if you go by actions or inactions jack should do his mother the same as jesscia

JetJaguar
11-27-2009, 10:04 PM
Good story.