PDA

View Full Version : A Little Bondage

seward666
01-24-2009, 09:29 AM
A Little Bondage
By Seward666

I've been married now for 2 years to a nice enough guy named Dan, he's a carpenter with a local contractor, building a small residential subdivision on the edge of town. He's a good looking hunk, 5' 10", 165 lbs, 27 years old, nice build, dark hair and a wild man in bed. I on the other hand, I am in between jobs. My last job was telemarketing, selling life insurance to pet owners. I never did sell a policy.

Like I said we've been married long enough to know what we both like and have slowly gotten into enjoying fantasy situational sex. You know, bondage, role playing, nothing too kinky. We met when I was 22 and he was 25. We lived together for a month before we got married, so we knew each other pretty well, it's been a lot of fun.

It was on a Friday that my life was dramatically changed. I had planned a special dinner for him because it was the anniversary of our first meeting, two years earlier. We like to make a big deal of it, because that was the first time I'd ever tried anal sex.

I had the shrimp cocktails chilled with a vintage Spinata and set in the refrigerator, two nice filets of Catfish were marinating, and I'd prepared a tossed salad of greens, everything was perfect.

At about 3:00 I'd had a glass of wine, it tasted so good I'd had two more while I put the final touches on the mood, lighting candles, setting the table, putting Buck our 4 year old Great Dane in his room for the evening (the laundry room). I was feeling extremely romantic and horny; I always do on this day.

His normal time to be home is 5:00 PM, and only on the rarest occasions is he late. So at 4:00, with my third glass of Spinata in hand, I slid into a hot bath to prepare my body for the evenings-planned pleasures.
I soaked for about 30 minutes enjoying the lilac scent I'd placed in the water and took the time to shave my pussy to a baby soft smooth perfection. After toweling off, I slipped into a shorty nighty, pantyless of course and proceeded to set the mood in the bedroom.

My plan for a surprise this anniversary was to use a few of our bondage toys to give my honey a real treat. I planned for him to come home to find me bound, gagged and blindfolded, strapped to the bed with my ass in the air, ready to be taken. I even had a card prepared that I'd attached to the bottom of the back of my nighty, presenting me as the gift.

At 5 minutes to 5:00, I strapped on my knee spreaders, it's a velcro'd bar that fits between my knees holding them two feet apart and strapped to each knee making me helpless. I then put my ball gag and blind fold firmly in place, and finally I slipped the two pairs of handcuffs onto my wrists attaching each to the two bedposts on each corner. I'd placed three pillows under my lower stomach, so I would be able to relax while waiting for him to find me. I figured ten minutes at the very most.

Well, there I was tied and gagged with my ass pointed in the air. My pussy felt extremely exposed in this position, being freshly shaved and sticking out behind me. So I waited.

And waited........and waited.......it was over 15 minutes and I was still waiting. Thank God for the wine or I probably would have started to get pissed.

Then the phone started ringing, after the fifth ring it went to the answering machine. I could just make out the voice, it was my honey. He and a couple of his house building buddies were at the local Tavern and they wanted me to joint them for a few pitchers of beer. "SHIT!!!"

Boy, what a fuck up this has turned into.

I immediately started to struggle, hoping I had not been too thorough in my preparation. Within a minute, I'd confirmed my worst fears. I was stuck.

Well, good old Buck had heard the phone ring, and I imagine he heard his Daddy on the phone too, because the answering machine clicked off and he started his barking, thinking Dan was home. The door to the laundry room is one, that if you don't give it that extra push when closing, it doesn't latch. Buck, in his excitement had pushed against the door and was searching the house looking for his master.

I decided, I was "Up shit creek", so to speak and was just trying to stay calm under the circumstances, when Buck entered the bedroom whining in search of Dan. He came over to the side of the bed sniffing me down my side as he went and began his lovable licking thing on my face. He knows he's not allowed to lick people. But I guess he figured Mom hadn't scolded him yet, so today it must be “OK”!!.

All I could do was make a bunch of Mmmmm...Mmmmm...Mmmmm sounds, pretty pathetic. God, I hate it when he licks me. To make it worst, I'm virtually naked, but for my nighty and his slobber is giving me chills.

It only takes Buck a couple minutes to begin wondering what I'm doing like this. His whining only stopping long enough to wipe his tongue across me. He finally hops his front paws onto the bed to take a closer examination, sniffing me thoroughly from my face down my back to my ass, which is still pointed, skyward. Buck is a very big Great Dane, when he’s on all fours, his front shoulders are a good 8 inches above the top of the bed mattress. That's when I started to realize how much I might have really messed up.

Buck jumped the rest of the way onto our King size bed and started to sniff my ass and my pussy. Then he licked. It felt like somebody plugged my ass into a wall outlet. He licked again, causing me to squirm and catch my breath. He'd made up his mind that my pussy definitely tasted very good, as he started licking it like a child licks his favorite ice cream cone that's melting too fast on a hot sunny day.

"SHIT!!!", is all I could think of, this can't be happening. He was snaking that tongue of his all over my bald pussy until he figured out where that stuff was coming from and began snaking it in and out of my well lubricating pussy.

"Thank God for the wine". I could feel my body tensing up for an orgasm. Mmmmm….Mmmmm…. Mmmmm…(“Damn it Duke, Stop that!!”) I couldn't do anything more than bury my face in the pillow under my head. Ohoooooooo.....Damn, my body began spasming. His tongue kept right at it, as my juices began flowing. My pussy was contracting around his tongue with every penetration of his tongue, the lights in my head kept flickering on and off, as Buck continued his assault.

Buck had been licking without stopping for 4-5 minutes, my ass had twitched with each tongue stroke, my mind had hazed over, and leaving me in a sensory depraved stupor of bliss.

He finally stopped his assault on my glowing pussy, I can't say when that happened. I did notice him stepping over my hips. I honestly thought he was going to start licking my head and face again. But a new sensation jerked me back to reality with a vengeance.

I felt something really hard brush against my ass, and then it poked me in my right thigh. I felt it slide along the inside of my thigh, pulsing, wet, and very hot. Then it touched my pussy lips, I jerked forward to avoid whatever it was. He stepped forward and I felt it against my pussy lips again, this time it poked between the pillows under my hips and my swollen distended lips. I was drooling around the ball gag trying to bite it in two, the tension was tremendous. He jabbed again this time high, still missing my entrance but sliding his huge swollen cock against my pussy lips separating them and burying his cock into the pillows again. My body is as rigid as steel, panic has taken over and there's no place to run. Buck lowered his hips slightly, changing the angle of his approach, allowing the pillow to point his cock up between my pussy lips. I'm straining against the straps and cuffs that bind me in place. Suddenly Buck thrusts forward and the head of his cock gains the opening by an inch. The tip of his cock feels very hot to my sensitive skin; it pulsates twice before he thrusts again gaining two more inches.

He's huge, I can feel my opening stretch wider already than it’s ever been. I try to relax my hips to compensate for his girth, as he humps two more inches of dog cock deep into me. Buck has started a low growling sound as he humps inching his cock deeper and deeper into me. I can feel his cock drive against my cervix as my body tightens for another orgasm. "OH SHIT!!"...Mmmmmmmmmmm...........my orgasm reached every cell in my body with an incredible shock wave. My pussy clamps down on his cock like a vise, sending more shock waves through me. I try to relax but my pussy is spasming and milking his cock wildly. He continues to drive more of his swollen cock deep into me gaining a small amount with each stretching thrust. I am lost to the moment in spite of the pressure on my insides, it hurts like hell, but my pussy keeps contracting.

He continued fucking me for what seemed like 10 minutes. He'd slow down for a while and then speed up again. He growled at me a few more times for moving and making him shift his position. Eventually, I felt something growing inside me. It felt like a baseball was forming at the base of his cock. It felt great at first but kept growing and became more uncomfortable. When the knot grew to its full size, Buck stopped fucking me and began to dismount. Only problem was, he couldn't get his cock out of my pussy. The huge knot at the base of his cock was preventing him from pulling out of me. He did manage to swing his rear leg over me and dismount but we were still stuck, only he was facing the other way and his cock was bent back and inside me.

Buck started to cum, shooting thick strings of molten hot sperm deep inside me, at the same time he was tugging to get away, causing incredible pressure on my pussy, bringing on more pain and a third orgasm. I think I passed out because I woke suddenly to a loud "Plop" sound, as Buck's cock finally sucked free of my swollen abused pussy. Our fluids poured out of me down my thighs and pooled behind my knees and around my calves. "Thank God it was over!"

I felt Buck jump off the bed and heard his toenails clicking on the hardwood floors as he left the bedroom. I was in shock, my pussy ached from his abuse, I couldn't remember ever cumming that hard, that many times in my life. And it took Buck to do it, God how sick could a person be.

I figured that maybe an hour had passed, "Damn", I hope that asshole husband of mine decides I'm not coming to the Tavern and gets his ass home. I was exhausted, and quickly drifted off to sleep.

As I wake, I hear Dan talking to Buck, the house is completely dark now. My joints are sore from this prolonged position. Mmmmmm......Mmmmmm......Mmmmmm......I can hear his shoes coming down the hall. "Hey", "Isn't this a pretty picture", How long have you been like this?"

Mmmmm.....Mmmmm......Mmmmm (“Just untie me asshole!!”)

"Hmmmm.... I like the look of this", Dan says, I can feel his face slide up between my soaked sticky pussy lips. I think to myself, "You wouldn't do that if you knew where it had been". Serves him right though for waiting till the last minute to let me know he was stopping at the Tavern. Mmmmm.... This tastes good honey, "Slurp...Slurp...Slurp", Dan states.

Suddenly, I realize I'm waking up again!!

Mmmmmm........("BUCK!!")

I feel his tongue snaking up and down my thighs, in and out of my pouting sore pussy lips. Mmmmmmm. ……..("DAMN-IT!!")

I guess he got thirsty and took a break. He's never had a female dog before, let alone a female human. Fucking can be a workout.

He continued using his tongue, swishing it over my blood-engorged clit, and sinking it deep between my lips. "Oh Shit", "I'm cumming again! Buck's tongue lashed violently over my pussy. Warm soupy pussy-cum streamed out and over my pink puffy lips. The dog scooped it up greedily with his tongue. Long sweeping strokes of his tongue gobbled at our mixed juices.

It was only a dream, I must have fallen asleep, I wonder how much longer I'll be at Buck's mercy. The continuous glowing sensation that's taken over everything is something I could get used to, if only I could avoid getting fucked by his baseball bat of a cock.

Unconsciously I start to push back against Buck's tongue driving my pussy into his snout, squirming, twisting, and forcing his cold wet nose between the velvety folds of my engorged pussy lips. I keep telling myself enjoy that tongue, after all he’s just like a man and couldn’t possibly be interested in fucking me again so soon

Buck's nose is flooded with pussy-cum. He snorted, gooey cum gushing from his nose. The hot buttery ooze clogged his nostrils again. He shook his head, his teeth banging against my vulnerable exposed clit.

Buck had had enough of eating my pussy, and I thought we were just getting to know each other better, when he stepped over my ass again. Mmmmmmm…….. "Damn, Buck, your too big" , I thought, Mmmmmmmmmm..... …….("Nooooooo!!!!")

Buck had this down to a science now; I could feel his pulsing cock against my wet lips almost immediately. It still took him a couple stabs to get it in my canal, but once in, he slammed it to his balls, jamming my head against the headboard. He began humping me with long slow deliberate thrusts. I could feel his knot pop in and out of me with each thrust, his cock spraying the inner walls of my pussy with a thick coating of dog jism. He drooled on my neck as he growled his appreciation. "God this dog could fuck!!"

His growling and yelping slowly grew louder, more shrill. The muscles in his powerful body tensed all working toward the goal of emptying his balls.

Buck became a raging howling beast. His entire body jerked, thrashed, twisted, and shook. My pussy was on fire with the humping and hot dog cum that Buck was wildly pumping into me. Within seconds it was over, his knot wasn't lodged in me this time and as he turned to leave his swollen cock plopped out of my inflamed and abused pussy, cum draining out of me down both legs.

.......I must have fallen asleep again, because when I woke up this time, Dan was unstrapping me. He had a look to his face that demanded answers. I kissed him saying, “Fuck you", I pulled the covers over me and curled into a ball.

Dan says, “What’s going on here”

“Hey, I’m really tired, maybe I'll tell you in the morning”

And went back to sleep.

scfurhunter
01-24-2009, 09:47 AM
That is one hot story, I could just see her and the kind of situation she was in.

FXR
01-30-2009, 04:07 PM
Very hot

scrumpy1111
02-08-2009, 01:19 AM
that was a story that i really liked it was perfect please write a second part and a third .

wmunro
06-08-2009, 02:03 AM
Love stories like that, to come home and to see my wife tried up and my dog fucking her yes please.