PDA

View Full Version : The Groceries

seward666
01-24-2009, 09:33 AM
The Groceries
By SEWARD666

It's August of 1972, hot, sunny and not a damn thing to do this afternoon. I'm sitting on our front porch steps wearing an old pair of P.E. shorts and a tank top, bored out of my mind. Mom’s in Portland for the day getting a physical and doing some shopping; my younger brothers are at my grandparent’s home in Seattle visiting and dad’s at work.

I’ll be a senior this year, football practices will start next week, I placed 4th in State last year in wrestling, 190 lb class and took second in state in the half mile. I’m probably the biggest thing to hit Ridgefield in a decade and my best year here is still to come. But for now I’m just sitting, watching the squirrels steal nuts out of the big walnut tree out front.

Mrs. Jones pulls into the driveway next to ours, looks like she’s been grocery shopping. Mrs. Jones, or should I call her Betty is the neighborhood secret, at 5’ 6” and maybe 120 lbs, she’s a knockout at 38 years old. I go to school with her son, Benny, he’s also my best friend, and most of our lives have consisted of hanging out together and spending time at each others homes. She has bright orange-red hair, long legs and a great figure. Wow!!! Is all I can say about her.

Getting out of her SUV wearing a short cotton sun dress, white lace gloves, a white, wide brimmed summer hat and 2” heels, she stumbles as she steps out of her car, hanging on the side of the vehicle she makes her way to the rear and pops the hatch back, the SUV is stuffed. This is not the Mrs Jones I’m familiar with. Paper towels, canned goods and a couple oranges roll out onto the paved driveway. Looking like a true damsel in distress, Betty staggers back and stares down at the debris with her hands firmly planted on her hips; she glances around to see whose looking and spots me on the steps.

Betty is a really nice lady and has always treated me like one of her family, but she is the classic airhead, I like her a lot, don’t get me wrong. Look up the phrase “Dingy as a Coot” and you’ll find her picture next to it.

Pointing at me and curling her finger in a “come over here” kind of motion, she flashes that sweet smile that gets her anything she wants. And as if by magic, I find myself trotting across the lawn, like her German Shepard would when called.

“Hey, Mrs Jones, let me give you a hand with those”, I blurt. As I quickly scramble to gather the loose oranges.

“Thank you Johnny, where’s Helen at today, I didn’t see her car in the driveway when I came in”, Mrs Jones is wobbling badly.

“She’s in Portland for the day running errands and getting a physical”, I replied, loading the oranges back into the sack they’d come from. Betty is reaching into the back of the SUV at the same time; she’s leaning against me as she reaches for the gallon of milk. Whew, her breath smells like she’s been out bar hopping or something. I glance into her eyes; they’re like glassy marbles, it’s obvious she’s shitty drunk.

“Oh, I hope she’s alright, it’s nothing serious is it? She stumbles back, nearly breaking one of her heals, “Ooops, That was close”, she mutters, as she wobbles onto the sidewalk towards the front door.

“No, mom said she was just due for one”, I said as I scooped up the two 15 lbs bags of potatoes and several sacks. “Where do you want these, in the kitchen?

“That would be fine, put them next to the island”, Betty said almost softly, opening the front door and leaning against the door frame.

“Are you alright Mrs Jones?” I asked as I pass her in the door way, looking into her face closely.

A few steps inside, I glance over my shoulder to see if she was following. Betty is still leaning against the door frame her right hand was on her abdomen, kind of low, just watching me. I put the potatoes by the island as she had directed, and set the three other sacks I was carrying on the island and turned to get the rest.

I’m not sure how she got there, but Mrs Jones had moved to the archway that led from the living room into the kitchen. As I approached her to get the rest she stopped me. She was staring at my crotch area.

“Is everything Ok Mrs Jones”?

In the summer, especially on hot days when I’ve got nothing to do, I don’t bother with underwear or even a jock. I glanced down and realized the head of my cock was hanging out of my shorts. Now I know every kid likes to brag about what he wishes he had, but I honestly I don’t need to brag.

I grabbed my shorts and gave them a tug to cover it up. “Oh Shit, Mrs Jones, I’m really sorry, I mean it, I’m really sorry”, my face prickled with heat as I blushed brighter than Mrs Jones hair.

“That wasn’t really what I thought it was, was it Johnny”? Her voice slurred soft and kind of throaty, a bead of sweat trickled down her temple.

“Oh God, I am sooooo sorry, it was an accident, I would have worn a jock had I known anything like this would happen”, I stammered. I thought I was dead, I could just see her telling mom that I’d flashed her, or Benny coming over later thinking he had to somehow defend his mom’s honor by trying to beat me up, which would only end up with me thumping him.

I stood frozen waiting to see what bad things were about to befall me. Mrs Jones stepped up to me; I just closed my eyes for a second wishing I was still sitting on my steps watching the squirrels.

Suddenly, I felt her hand against the front of my P.E. shorts, her other hand gently clasped the back of my upper arm. I jerked my eyes open and started to step backwards away.

“Ssssshhhhhhhh, its ok, your not in trouble, it’s not your fault, I’m not mad at you. You can’t help yourself”, Mrs Jones cooed at me. My eyes were a little watery out of fear of what I thought was supposed to happen.

Her hand had a firm grip on my cock through my shorts, she was breathing rapidly. “Stay here, and don’t move, do you understand”? She said staring into my eyes biting her lower lip. I only nodded.

Mrs Jones let got of me, quickly went to the front door locking it, kicking her heals off, launching them across the living room and returned to me. “Johnny, I want to see all of it”, she said with difficulty.

“Oh God, no wayyyy…..and as soon as the words rolled out of my mouth, she leaned over grabbing my shorts and pulled them to the floor, squatting down with them to hold them at my feet and to keep herself from tumbling backwards. I bent to grab them but missed by a mile. I straightened up, staring down at the top of the head of my best buddies mom, her face was inches from my dangling cock. I waited for her response, unfortunately my cock was responding at the same time swelling with blood quickly. Her legs were sprawled wide, showing her white cotton panties, a few red hairs escaped the threads and I could make out the outline of her pussy in the fabric

My cock isn’t going to set any records but for being a fat 9 inches, it seems to please the girls I’ve been with. Even though there’s only been two, both seniors from last year. Mrs Jones slowly looks up at me, allowing me to view her ample cleavage, which only speeds up my erection.

Cupping my balls, she wraps her other hand around my shaft as much as she can, there’s still 6 inches of cock extending out of her grip. Still clutching my shorts, which are still around my ankles and pushing with the hand that has my cock in it, she forces me back onto my bare ass on the cold tile floor.

Betty knee walks up my legs pinning them and places the head of my cock in her mouth. I can feel the heat of her pussy against my knees, lots of humidity down there.

I’m thinking two things here at once;

a. Oh my god, no!!! Stop it now!!! OH shit, am I in trouble!!!
b. I can’t believe this is happening!! Don’t screw this up!! Hoo Hoo I’m going to fuck Mrs Jones!!!!

She dunks her head down on my cock taking four inches, slowly lifting her head leaving my cock slick with her spit. “Mmmm…. Johnny have you ever been with a girl before”? Mrs Jones mumbles in between bobbing on my shaft.

Thinking fast I decide to pitch her a lie, after all, some girls get really excited if they think they are your first, Mrs Jones is no exception.

“Nonnnooo…ma’am” I reply

“Ohhh….?”, “Aren’t we in for a treat then”, She smiles with my cock still in her mouth staring at me up my body.

Getting up quickly and very clumsily, Betty is still holding onto my shorts, she lets go of them and grabs my hand, “Come on”

Out of the living room and down the hall she drags my arm and into the master bedroom. Slamming the door shut, she yanks her dress up over her head, throwing it in the corner and proceeds to unclasp her bra. I’m just in shock, she’s fucking gorgeous, slender firm body 34C’s awesome legs and she’s stripping as fast as she capable, considering how drunk she is.

I lost my shorts in the living room so I kick my shoes and socks off and lose the tank top; she loses her balance trying to get her panties down and does a summersault over the chair, landing upside down crumpled in the corner. She slowly crawls onto the bed mumbling something about being really dizzy and flops on her face between the pillows.

Well, isn’t this a fine situation, she’s sprawled in front of me with this amazing pussy staring back. Reaching across the bed to give her arm a shake, just to make sure she’s alive. Nothing happens; I put a knee on the bed and carefully roll her over to be sure. Her eyes pop open, startling me, she grabs my arm and pulls me right on top of her.

“Come mear lover”, Betty slurs

One hand on my cock and one on the back of my head, she forces her tongue nearly half way down my throat. She’s got her legs spread and is trying to match the head of my cock up with her soaked pussy lips, her body feels like it has a fever, its so hot.

She doesn’t have to try too hard and I slip my swollen meat most of the way in, “Ohhh…!!”, Mrs Jones grunts. I think that got her attention.

“Ohhh Yyessss…..Mmmmmm fuck me harrrd……Ohhh…..Jezzzzuusss……Ohhhhhh…….

What else could I do, well….I didn’t want to fuck her too hard, but I did give it all to her over and over and….

Well, being as drunk as she was it took a while to make her cum, but boy does she have great orgasms, I love screamers!

I finally pumped a huge load of cum as deep as I could into her; I had no idea that Bill her husband was fixed, so she never bothered with birth control. I might have done things differently had I any idea I was about to knock her up in a big way.

After I shot my load, I flopped down next to Betty; she rolled over and almost immediately passed out. After staring at the ceiling for 15 minutes, I got up with the intent of leaving before she came to or anyone else arrived home. Staring down at her body with her butt slightly elevated, her pussy stared at me drooling thick wads of cum from between those perfect legs.

I know it wasn’t right, but all I could think of was, “I’ll probably never find myself standing in this spot again”.

My cock was already up to half mast and growing fast, “What the heck”.

I knee walked back onto the bed sliding up between Mrs Jones knees, I lifted her hips a little higher, till her butt was pointed up at me. Her pussy was nice and gooey with my sperm from earlier; I spread her taunt pussy lips with my fat cock head and slowly leaned my weight into her.

“Oh my god, this was a nice pussy”, I reached forward moving the pillow against the headboard, then using my cock in her pussy as a rudder I pushed her head up into the pillows, pinning her between me and the headboard. Now this is a fucking position, with her ass still skyward I clasped the top of the headboard for balance and began thrusting into Betty’s tight hole.

Using long even strokes, I could feel Betty’s cervix as the head of my cock flattened out against it with each thrust, after 10 minutes of pumping, her pussy was making a sloppy air popping sound making it obvious that I had stretched her out quite a bit. Betty made muffled moaning sounds every few thrusts, I think they were happy ones, but she was still out cold.

Finally after 30 minutes of thrusting and grinding I exploded with a second thick load of sperm. As I came I leaned all of my weight into her pussy, crushing my cock against the opening to her cervix. I came so hard. I nearly broke the headboard with the intensity of my grip.

After a minute, I slid out of Betty, her ass remained in an inclined position, keeping my cum from spilling out. I threw the blanket over her body and head, slipped my cloths back on and left threw the front door locking it behind me.

I didn’t see Mrs Jones again for nearly two weeks, my football practices took up most of my time. On one Thursday, a couple weeks after her thorough fucking, she called me on the phone and asked me if I could come over for just a few minutes. I rang the bell at the front of the house, Betty answered the door. I really didn’t know what to expect, I didn’t even know if she remembered any of what happened.

“Johnny, I didn’t get a chance to pay you for helping me with my groceries two weeks ago”, Mrs Jones said with one of her prettiest smiles.

I must have looked like a toady frog caught in a rain storm, with my mouth open and my eyes blinking uncontrollably. “Ohh…Ahhh…sure, not a problem Mrs Jones, I was happy to do it for you, you don’t owe me anything”, I was in shock.

“No, I insist Johnny, besides I may want to use you again real soon and it wouldn’t be right if I didn’t pay you”, Betty was smiling the whole time. She handed me a $20 and told me that Benny and Bill were going camping this coming weekend and that she had a few things that I needed to take care of while they were away.

“Mrs Jones, when do you want me to be over”, I stated with the beginnings of a grin growing on me.

“Well lets see, they are supposed to leave Saturday morning at 9:00 AM, how about being here at 9:30 AM and Johnny, why don’t you call me Betty from now on”.

“Sure thing Mrssss…..I mean Betty”, I stammered as I walked back home.

Four months later it was obvious that Bills vasectomy hadn’t worked, by the look of Betty’s stomach. At least that’s Betty’s story.

davesmistress
01-24-2009, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the addition

Brigit Astar
01-24-2009, 10:09 AM
good hot intense story--very good

frankjohnmoore
01-03-2010, 02:50 AM
great story, hope there will be more , thanks

shaggie1
01-09-2010, 03:06 PM
good post