PDA

View Full Version : The Gardener

kalubi
01-25-2009, 07:11 AM
A story of a girls experience one day she stays home alone

The Gardener.

Part One

I think I must tell you a little bit about me before you read my story about one of the naughty thing I did last week.

My name is Sandy, short for Sandra, and I am fifteen years old, and go to school not far from home. I am 1.56 meters tall and have long blonde hair; blue eyes and I weigh about 45 kilos.

I live in what is known as a complex here. It is just a row of houses all connected together and it has a wall and gates at the entrance, so only residents or their guests can get inside. Each house has a little walled garden in the front. I live in number 7, with my Mom and Dad and Brother, which is about in the middle of the row. Last week Tuesday, for various reasons, I didn’t want to go to school so Mom said I could stay at home.

Mom had asked me, as I was staying home, to tell the gardener to plant some flowers that she had bought on Sunday, she showed me where she wanted they and said I must tell him to plant them there. So on Tuesday, which was a nice sunny day, I waited until the gardener had finished mowing the lawn and then went out into the garden and showed him what Mom wanted him to do. The gardener is about forty and not that tall nor fat but also not very thin about average I suppose.

I had on a loose blue top and quite a short red flared skirt, and every time I bent down to show him what to do he could see my panties, they where just red cotton ones. At first I was a bit angry that he kept looking up my skirt then I thought “Well I cant go and change half way through telling him what to do so I must just carry on and try and get finished as quick as I could and I should have thought about that before I came out here”. Just before I had finished telling him what to do, as my Mom had wanted, I could see a bulge growing in his pants so I thought “Ok now its my turn” and took every opportunity from then on to bend over and let him see my panties. I just wanted to see how much of a hump I could make in his trousers.

When I had finished showing him what to do I could see the bulge in his pants was gigantic, I still wasn’t finished with him and just to get my own back for him looking up my skirt, I asked him what was that in his pants. I wanted him to suffer for looking up my skirt. He got all embarrassed and didn’t want to tell me. So I said I know what it is anyway, and what was he going to do with it. I said, “I hope you don’t think you can use your cock to fuck me”. He looked shocked and at first and said no but after I had asked him a few times he said yes he wanted to have sex with me. Right then I decided ok it might be fun to let him fuck me, at least it would be different from all the other times I have been fucked. I asked him if he had fucked lots of the ladies he works for he said no never, if I let him it would be the first time ever that he had fucked a white girl. I said “Aren’t I to young for you to fuck” and he said no he had fucked black girls when a lot younger than me. I asked him how old he thought I was and he said sixteen, I didn’t tell him my real age. Then I asked him who the younger girls that he had fucked where he mumbled something and I think he meant his daughters. I am not sure if he was telling me the truth or just lying so I would let him fuck me. I will have to find out more details from him sometime. Sounds like he is my type of man who likes to keep it in the family.

At first I pretended I didn’t want to fuck anymore but I had already decided that I wanted to fuck with him. So I said “Ok I will let you fuck me just this once but show me your cock first I want to see if it isn’t too big for me and you mustn’t hurt me, ” he had a huge smile on his face and he just loosened his pants, he didn’t have any underwear on, and let them slip down. Wow he had a gigantic cock it must have been at least 12 inches long and about as thick as a coke bottle it was also uncut with the foreskin still covering the head of his cock, his cock was so big I don’t think the foreskin could get back off the head.. He also had huge balls they where bigger than golf balls but smaller than tennis balls. He had short hair all round his cock and on his balls. I don’t think he trimmed it I think it was naturally short and bristly. I have seen big cock and balls before but his took the prize. I wasn’t sure what to do so I just knelt down and tried to suck it, while I was playing with his balls. Not that I didn’t know what to do but I just wasn’t sure if I should let him fuck me, I didn’t think that huge cock would fit inside my little pussy. His cock was so thick I could only just get it into my mouth. I sort of tried to suck it a bit then, and then started to have second and third thoughts about letting him fuck me, but before I could do anything about it, maybe he realised I was thinking of somehow getting out of it, he pulled me roughly up onto my feet and quickly turned me around and standing behind me put one hand on my tummy and one hand on my back and pushed my back to bend me over. As soon as he had me bent over he flipped up my skirt onto my back and taking his hand from my tummy pulled my panties down, he pulled them down to just below my knees I thought if I want to run away they will trip me so I stepped out of them with my one leg. He took both hands and held my hips tightly so I didn’t have any chance of getting away. In horror I thought “Oh no he is going to fuck me in the ass with that huge thing”, but the next thing he did with me bent over with my naked bum in the air was to push his finger roughly into my pussy, by then I was already wet so it slid in easily, he said “Very good you are prepared for me so quickly madam” I don’t think he even looked at my pussy, he probably wanted to fuck me before I had a chance to change my mind or get away, and then the next think I felt was him forcing that huge cock into me, it was terrifying, it felt like I was being split apart.

He just kept pushing it in further and further in, it felt like I was being impaled by a stake and a big stake at that, his cock was as hard as a rock. In some ways I wanted him to stop but in other ways I wanted to feel that huge cock inside me. Anyway what I wanted didn’t seem to worry him too much he just carried on pushing it into me, it seemed to have no end it just kept getting deeper and deeper inside me. I have never had anything that big inside my pussy before. It felt like he was pushing the breath out of me because the further in it went the more breathless I felt.

When he finally got it in as far as he could, I am not sure how much of his long cock had got inside my pussy it felt like just about half of it had been forced into me, he pulled it back and stuck it right back inside me again The first time he did this I was sure I would faint it was so sore and it felt like I had been torn in half but he just kept doing this, pulling his cock nearly all the way out then banging his huge cock back into my pussy as far as it would go. Every time he did this what little breath I had managed to suck in was driven out my mouth and it felt like more of his cock had been forced into me. He was holding my hips and ramming his cock into me slowly at first but then as fast and as hard as he could. At first I wanted to scream it felt so sore but then it felt much better, then I wanted to scream cause it felt so good. I looked between my legs and all I could see where there two gigantic balls swinging to and fro as he rammed his cock into me. It seemed to be going on for ever, I felt like I was going to die from the pleasure and pain of this huge cock going in and out my pussy, eventually he started grunting louder and pushed his cock in as far as he could and came inside me.

Damn he shot his cum so hard into my pussy I was sure I could taste it in my mouth. He came even more than I could believe, he just kept his cock in there and it felt like someone was shooting hot bullets into my pussy. He just kept cumming and cumming, it seemed like for hours but it must have been for about a minute or even less. Every time he shot into me I came as well, I am sure if he weren’t holding me I would have fallen down it felt so nice. Every time it seemed he had finished cumming he just pushed his cock deeper inside my pussy and then pulled it out a bit and he shot even more cum into me. It felt like my pussy was going to explode from all the cum being shot in there. Then I could feel some of his cum running out of my pussy and down my legs. When he had eventually finished cumming he didn’t pull his cock out right away but kept it pushed right inside my pussy, I could feel his cock started to get soft but it didn’t seem to get any smaller and after a short time he pulled it out of my pussy, then the cum just ran out like a river, all down my legs and into my shoes and into a puddle on between my legs.. It’s the most cum I have ever seen from one man, he must have been saving it up just in case he got lucky some day. When he pulled his cock out and let go of my hips I nearly fell over, as I was feeling so dizzy and my legs where so weak. I was looking between my legs as he pulled his cock out my pussy watching this huge thing flop down between my legs was almost as good as feeling it being taken out. It was covered in cum and the foreskin had been pushed of the head of his cock, probably while he was ramming it into me so fast.

. When his cock was out my pussy he let go of my hips and I turned around and lifted my skirt so he could see my bald little pussy with his cum still dripping out of it onto the ground. Ever since hair had started growing there I had shaved it all off, mainly because the other men had asked me to, and also because I liked the feeling of my pussy being hairless. He just stood there like a child at Christmas time looking at all the presents under the tree. His eyes nearly popped out his head, when he first saw my pussy from the front all bald, red and swollen from the fucking, even though he had been fucking it a few moments ago. He said, “Oh thank you madam it is so pretty” and tried to pull his pants up but I first snatched his cock to feel it. It was still about the same size as when he fucked me but all limp, and covered in his wet slippery cum. I squeezed it and pulled it a bit it felt all soft, then I took one of his balls in my hand and felt it, I squeezed it a bit as well and it felt nice and hard. I know men don’t keep cum in their balls but I imagined his balls where still full of cum. When I let go of his balls he reached down and pulled on his pants, he didn’t even bother wiping of the cum from his cock. Probably going to show all his friends what it looks like after fucking a little white girl.

I kept holding my skirt up for a while and stood there with my legs apart to try and let most of his cum run out of me. We didn’t say anything but he stood there watching his cum drip out of my pussy, like he didn’t know who had put it there in the first place. By this time I was a bit worried and wasn’t sure if I had done the right thing in encouraging him to fuck me. Some of the cum dripped straight out of my pussy onto the ground and the rest slithered down both my legs. It felt funny running down my legs, when he had shot it into me it felt red hot but now sliding down my legs it felt cold. When I thought all of the cum that was going to run out had stopped I let my skirt fall back down and picking up my panties went inside, whew I had trouble walking at first because my legs still felt like jelly and my pussy still felt a little tender from the mauling it had got, and my feet made squishy noises in my shoes because of the cum that had run down my legs and into my shoes. When I got to the door I looked back and he was still standing there looking at the puddle of his cum on the grass.

I then showered and changed into another longer dress, I had to wash my panties and shoes as they where covered in cum, luckily nothing had splashed and stained my dress, I had to hide my panties away, so Mom wouldn’t find them, as his cum had stained them and no mater what I tried the stain wouldn’t come out, by the time I had finished all this I checked in the mirror and the swelling and redness of my pussy had begun to go away.

This was not the first time I had been fucked; I have been having sex with two different older men for a few years now. Matter of fact with one of them for a long time, but that is another story, that I might tell you one day. I am also not worried about getting pregnant, as one of them has organised pills for me.

I spent the rest of the afternoon sitting in the lounge pretending to watch TV, but I was really watching the gardener instead. He knew I was watching cause every now and then he would rub his cock through his pants and smile, by the time he had finished working and was packing up to go home, I could see by the size of the bulge in his pants that his cock was hard again, but no way was I going to let him fuck me then as it was getting late and Mom sometimes comes home early on a Tuesday. Not that I didn’t want him to fuck me again but my pussy still felt a bit tender and I don’t want my folks to find out that I had fucked with the gardener, how embarrassing. I think my parents would kill me if they found out. I know my dad would but then Dad would kill me if he knew I had fucked any other man. The thing that worries me most is that the gardener is black, even in these times people here seem to think its not right to have sex with a black man.

I can just imagine my Moms astonishment coming home to find her innocent underage little daughter naked and flat on her back on the floor being reamed out by this huge black cock, I am sure she would die from the shock as she doesn’t know anything about my fucking with the others. She still thinks I am a virgin,

If I get another chance I think I will let him fuck me again but this time I want him to be on top of me, its my favourite position. I don’t really like being fucked from behind. I also want us both to be completely naked. It feels so much better like that. One thing is for sure I would never let him fuck me in the bum cause his cock is just to big for that. The only problem is how to get out of school on a Tuesday; it would seem too much of a coincidence if I want to stay home next Tuesday. But I am sure with a bit of planning I can do it. I just mustn’t make a habit of it; I could get into endless trouble if I am caught.

Any comments are welcome
Thanks

Brigit Astar
01-25-2009, 11:52 AM
very good

member37
03-01-2009, 05:00 PM
sexy story thanks

ironeagle2
05-23-2018, 04:54 PM
nice