PDA

View Full Version : The sire (Vampire)

missy101
01-26-2009, 01:13 AM
The ache came from deep inside her, infusing her being with an unsated desire as she swept across the darkened courtyard. The scent of fear filled the air, heightening her already humming senses. The people in that place respected her, not through choice, but because an abject terror had been instilled in them, strengthened by the sights they had witnessed when a courageous few did oppose her.

She smelt him rather than heard him first.

She waited, however, until he was behind her, and had cleared his throat a good many times, before turning to place her unnerving gaze upon the subject before her.

"Yes?" she asked haughtily, her voice rich and smooth, always guaranteed to reduce mortal men to a quivering drooling mess.

"An invitation, Madam," he replied quietly, his Brown eyes meeting hers unfalteringly, unnerving her, so used was she to automatic submission.

"To where?" she demanded, extending a single hand, its fingernails shaped like talons and painted a shiny black, giving them an entirely more threatening appearance, like claws, sharpened enough to tear human flesh with a solitary swipe.

He briefly glanced at her proffered hand, before raising his eyes back up to her face.

"It is a verbal invitation," he answered. "Therefore requiring very little thought on your part, just a simple answer of either 'yes' or 'no' is sufficient."

He steadfastly ignored the angered hiss that escaped her lips, instead maintaining his gaze into her deep brown eyes, the dark shades suiting her dark colouring perfectly.

"Who is it who dares to ask such a disrespectful question?" she eventually managed.

"It is I," he replied immediately. "I have no fear of you, or your people, Giovanna, so do not bother to try and intimidate me, for your attempts will be futile."

As he spoke, the armoured guards edging the grand room had taken a step forward, tightening a circle around him. With a flick of her hand, the guards retreated, and, following another gesture from Giovanna, left the room, leaving the two alone.

"How dare you speak to me in such a manner?" Giovanna demanded, taking a step towards him.

"I dare because I am your equal," he said, mimicking her movements and stepping forward also. "You have no control over me, Giovanna; you cannot break me like you can others."

He walked up the few steps that separated them, joining her on the dais and turning her to face him. Their almost matching brown eyes flashed at each other; hers with barely concealed loathing, his with barely concealed want.

"You've fed tonight," he murmured, his voice casting a shiver, unbidden, down her spine, as he stroked a single icy fingertip down her falsely warm cheek. "Your skin, its rosy."

"Makeup's a marvellous thing," she replied sarcastically.

"Giovanna, Giovanna, Giovanna," he berated gently. "You should not tease so. Please, allow me to indulge upon the sweetness which you have consumed."

"Over my dead body!" she hissed in response, eliciting a deep chuckle from her unwanted companion.

"Well, yes, of course," he replied, nodding seriously. "I have heard tales of how, welcoming, the great Giovanna can be …"

He placed great emphasis on the word, allowing it to roll lazily around his mouth as he continued to gaze unfalteringly into her eyes.

"You bastard," she scowled. "You could at least have the decency to introduce yourself before you begin to lay claims to my body!"

"Fletcher," he answered easily. "But everyone knows me as Tom."

"Well, Mr Fletcher," she said hotly. "I would prefer that you left my court, and never returned. Your impertinence quite offends, and I have enough trouble keeping the guards in hand, without having to deal with wannabe Lestats like yourself. Now I bid you good day, sir."

Tom gazed at her a little longer, suddenly grabbing her waist and throwing her onto the alter-like table behind them.

"Y'know, it takes a lot more than fancy speech to get rid of me," he said calmly. "Especially when I can feel that you want me as much as I want you."

"What do you –"

Her words were cut short by his lips roughly upon hers, his tongue thoroughly searching out all the corners of her mouth as she moaned.

Eventually he released her lips from his assault, her chest heaving as she gasped for air she did not need, her breasts brushing against his firm torso as she gulped, his eyes firmly holding her own as a cheeky smirk settled upon his face.

"What is it that you want from me, Mr Fletcher?" Giovanna managed to stammer out, reluctant to admit that she was immensely turned on by the behaviour of the strange intruder.

"Originally, I was going to try and overrule you," Tom said easily. "Myself and a friend, we own the next … kingdom, if you like, that lies to the west of here."

Giovanna's eyes began to blaze with indignance and anger.

"And now?" she asked, her voice tight. "What has changed in your plans?"

"Now I'm starting to think … alliance," Tom smiled. "In the sense of, I'll scratch your itch …" he ran a hand up the inside of her leg, beneath her many skirts, and brushing over the lacy tops of her stockings. "And you can scratch mine," he finished, swiftly removing his hand and taking her own, placing it upon the obvious bulge between his legs.

Giovanna closed her eyes, thoughts darting through her brain as she considered his proposal. Although she was doing her damnedest to fight the urges building up inside her, there was no escaping the fact that the rhythmic stroking of her panties by his very powerful thumb was slowly driving her insane, so much so that she couldn't help but release a quiet moan through her lips, as she unconsciously pressed herself closer to his hand.

"Does this mean you agree to the terms?" Tom's voice cut through her thoughts, his triumphant grin audible. "Cos, y'know, my thumb's getting kinda damp …"

"Fuck me," she commanded, her eyes flying open and meeting his with a flash. "Fuck me till I say stop, then fuck me some more, and then I'll say yes."

"Is that a challenge?" he asked, raising a single eyebrow.

Giovanna raised her chin and gazed back at him defiantly.

"Take it whatever way you wish," she replied.

"I'd rather take you any way I wish, thanks," Tom quickly answered, rolling over and covering her body with his, settling himself between her legs as his mouth reclaimed her, his tongue demanding entry and dominance, while his hands traced feather-light lines up and down the sides of her tightly corseted dress.

They eventually ventured further, seeking out the bottom of her skirts and finding their way underneath, a solitary finger trailing up the inside of her thigh, making her shudder and writhe beneath him as she raised her other leg up, swinging it around his back and applying pressure so that he moved in against her tighter still, the increasingly larger bump in his pants becoming more obvious to her, sending shivers down her spine as she recognised that she was the reason for such a response.

Giovanna ran her hands down the front of his chest, still concealed beneath his shirt, until her small fingers deftly found each button in turn, opening the fastenings and leaning up to place a tender kiss on his soft skin every time another section was teasingly revealed to her. The coldness of his body was slowly disappearing as he moved over and against her, taking the warmth she'd found in her last victim into himself, and turning her on more in the process. For the first time since she'd been turned all those years before, she'd actually found someone who was able to make her burn deep inside for more than the rich blood that kept her and her kind undead.

She placed a hand behind the back of his head, pulling his mouth down to cover her own, her tongue furiously sliding around his as she raised her hips up to meet him, grinding against him and feeling him choke slightly above her.

Tom moved his own hands to the back of her dress, pulling at the strings holding it closed, and sliding the material down, pushing her skirts over her legs, leaving her in her corset and petticoat.

"What is it with you women and layers?" he asked frustratedly, ripping the petticoat away.

Giovanna arched her back, reaching behind her to untie the tightly knotted corset.

"Leave it," Tom growled, his fingers finding the top of her panties and pulling them down. "I want you now," he whispered in her ear, before slamming into her as hard as he could, making her grip his shoulders tightly as she cried out.

After the initial powerful thrust, Tom stopped, staying firmly inside her as she tightened and released her muscles around him. He gazed down into her eyes, sensing that he had touched something deep inside her, buried down in the darkest depths of the soul that they all claimed to lose when they awoke the first time. He shifted slightly, making her release a strangled moan, until he kissed her, gently, taking his time, as he slowly began to move inside her, his motions slow, his kiss deep, and Giovanna could feel herself starting to lose control.

Tom built her up higher, his thrusts still as slow, his lips still as tender, and his hands caressing the bare skin of her thighs, until she reached the edge, breaking from his kiss to gasp into his ear; "don't stop … please!" and immediately Tom paused, watching with a slightly amused grin as she bucked beneath him frustratedly.

"Do we have a deal?" he asked, flexing himself inside her and making her dizzy as everything rushed at her again.

"Yes!" she screamed. "We have a deal … just … please …" Tom grinned triumphantly, before sliding out of her completely and standing up. "Wh-what are you doing?" Giovanna asked, looking confused, but letting her fingers reach inside her before she threw her head back, firing herself up again.

Tom stood there watching her, his own excitement getting so high it was beginning to hurt, until he grabbed her knees, spinning her around on the table and parting her thighs wide. He took a step forward, pulled her fingers out and replaced them with his cock, slamming into her harder than before, then pulling back and thrusting in again. Giovanna mewed with delight, her back arching and her hands going up around his neck as she sat up, kissing him firmly as he continued to pound into her repeatedly.

She moved her lips down to his neck, licking gently at the skin there, the tip of her tongue tracing the contours of the veins that bulged slightly with the amount of effort he was putting into his thrusts. Glancing hesitantly up at him, Giovanna opened her mouth, resting her teeth against the pulsating tendon, hearing him groan and move his head slightly, allowing her easier access. She slowly applied more pressure, keeping an eye on his facial expressions to ensure she didn't overstep the line, until Tom reached between them, finding her clit and tugging it, just enough to send her over the edge. Instead of screaming, she bit down without realising, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist, her ankles locking together as he let out a roar and exploded deep inside her, both of them collapsing back on the table, his head resting on her chest, her legs still cradling his body, as they panted.

Sitting up slightly, Tom looked down at his neck, raising his eyebrows at the streaks of blood that had found their way down onto his chest, then back at Giovanna, who was watching him, her tongue running around the edge of her mouth finding the traces of blood there.

"You bit me?" he asked, a slightly confused look on his face. "When did that happen?"

Giovanna giggled slightly, sitting up and placing her hands on his shoulders, pushing him over onto his back. Flicking her hair over her shoulder, she leant down, kissing him softly, before moving down to the small wounds, licking gently, tracing the marks down over his chest, and continuing down, glancing up at his face briefly as she nibbled at his belly button, then slipped off the edge of the altar, dropping to her knees and pulling his jeans off properly.

"What are you doing?" he asked lazily, as she opened her mouth to pierce the skin on his inner thigh. "Oi! No!" He sat up, grabbing her hair in his fist and pulling her back to her feet, yanking her down onto the altar. "Not fair, baby," he murmured, keeping hold of her hair while his other hand trailed down over her corset. "You've fed already … my turn I think …"

Staring up at him, she mutely held out her wrist, smiling slightly at the look of surprise on his face as he tenderly took hold of her hand, placing his lips on her skin, his fangs extending and slowly breaking the skin, the tangy blood trickling into his mouth, getting faster as he increased the pressure and began to suck slightly. Giovanna let out a low moan, her head spinning as the blood rushed out of her, the waves building inside her again, her legs slipping around Tom's waist, shuffling up onto his lap, the fingers of her free hand knotting in his hair and tugging gently.

Suddenly, Giovanna threw her head back again, images and scenes from a long time forgotten flashed into her mind.

The year was 1755, and Giovanna was in the prime of her life. Her parents had just released her into society, and she was being courted by a young man by the name of David. She was more than happy to accept his inevitable proposal of marriage, and then settle down in a fairly large house in the country, where they would have a few children, and live together for the rest of their days.

But of course, life is never that well organised.

Two evenings before they were due to be married, Giovanna went for a walk in the garden, to take in the air and gaze up at the stars. When she reached the bottom corner, a young man appeared with a rose, declaring his unspoken love for her, and asking her to join him in the upper field for a longer stroll.

Not wanting to offend, or seem rude, she hesitantly accepted, taking his hand lightly, and making a single chuckled comment as to how long he'd been waiting for her, as his hand was so cold. The young man laughed lightly and blushed, saying that he would have waited all night … as long as he could speak to her before she was wed.

He amused her with jokes and tales of his family, keeping her so occupied and wrapped up in his words, she didn't realise how far they had walked until they reached the far side of the field, just out of view of the main house.

"Forgive me," she said, frowning slightly. "But would you mind taking me back to the garden, please, sir? Only it is late, and I'm to be up early for a final dress fitting."

"I'm sorry," he apologised. "I'm afraid … I just cannot allow you to do that." Giovanna looked at him in confusion. "You see, I am in need of … attention."

"I cannot help," she insisted. "I must return home. Besides, you have not even given me your name."

"Fletcher," he replied. "But everyone knows me as Tom."

Taking her hand, he pulled her towards him. She gazed up into his deep brown eyes, transfixed by the depths she saw within them, before closing her own as he lowered his head to her neck. A gasped cry escaped her lips as his fangs pierced her tender skin, her head spinning as she pressed herself against him, wrapping her arms around his neck as Tom drained her life from her, before allowing her to feed from his wrist.

As he gazed down at her limp, lifeless body, he chuckled, knowing that he had just created a powerful thing. He gathered her up into his arms and silently returned her to the house, leaving her to be found by her mother the next morning.

Her funeral was arranged immediately, and she arose the following night, oblivious to all that had happened when she was 'made'.

Over the passing centuries, she built up her empire, and eventually resigned herself to the fact that she would never again find her sire …

Giovanna lifted her head up with a gasp.

"It was you!" she breathed, looking at Tom with wide eyes.

"What?" Tom paused in his drinking and looked at her in confusion.

"You … you made me …" she said faintly.

Tom smiled, moving his head and covering her mouth with his, letting her taste her own blood, and pulling her harder onto his lap, raising his hips sharply and hearing her moan into his mouth.

"I wondered where the connection came from," he murmured into her ear, running his hands down her back, ripping the strings of her corset and removing the boned structure from her body. "Now I know … you're mine …"

He pushed her back onto the altar, moving his lips down to her neck, and down to her breasts, biting the tender skin gently, his hands skimming her soft milkiness, feeling her shiver and shudder beneath him helplessly. He threw himself inside her again, taking her wrists in his hands and raising them up over her head, continuing to move fluidly within her, speeding up as she lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, letting the waves crash over her, making her spasm violently, her muscles tightening around him and triggering his own orgasm until he fell on top of her, nudging her chin with his nose and holding her firmly within his embrace.

"Reunited, and it feels so good," Tom sung quietly, before chuckling and rolling over, pulling Giovanna up over him and taking her face in his hands, staring deep into her eyes. "I knew," he whispered. "I knew, when I made you … I knew you'd become someone with a lot of power in her grasp. And you have."

"I think you may have just broken me," she replied just as quietly, a tear trickling down her cheek. "In all my existence, I've seen so many times where our sires are our weakness … and I've never had that problem … until now. I think my will, my reign, my power … is gone."

Tom slowly shook his head, a smile spreading across his face again.

"Your power will strengthen," he said. "With me by your side, you will find even deeper strength, and have a greater command of your people. And when our kingdoms combine, we will rule half the known world, and no one will be able to stop us."

As he spoke, Giovanna felt a stronger sense of power begin to grow inside of her. The feeling grew, until it surpassed her body, and she began to pant with the exertion of maintaining eye contact with Tom, somehow knowing that this was a test, and the eye contact was the key.

Eventually Tom blinked, and the pain fell away, leaving her gasping even more than her orgasms had previously. Tom wrapped his arms around her again, stroking her hair gently, and hushing her whimpering as her bones ached.

"It's ok," he whispered. "It'll be fine. Sleep now … tomorrow is when the real fun begins … but for now, sleep … my love …"

Brigit Astar
01-26-2009, 09:01 AM
excellent

Lazerous
01-26-2009, 06:37 PM
great story!

treena
01-27-2009, 09:37 PM
wow an interesting piece. I like

dahax3r
01-31-2009, 11:41 PM
Nice story

willybilly32
03-10-2009, 12:52 AM
Great story

Landy
05-02-2009, 12:01 AM
That is a very good tale. I have been toying with an idea for a vampire story, I think I will put some more time to it. Thanks

BJ Cortland
05-04-2009, 04:35 PM
It's nice to see a true professional show us amateurs how it's done. Excellent, and thank you for sharing.

fanficjunkie
09-15-2009, 09:30 PM
Is it tomorrow yet?

missy101
09-15-2009, 11:28 PM
Is it tomorrow yet?

Afraid not!! never have written part 2 to this! sorry

missy101
09-15-2009, 11:31 PM
It's nice to see a true professional show us amateurs how it's done. Excellent, and thank you for sharing.

wow I wouldn't say I'm a professional! I just really like Vamps! :redface:

Krazy
09-18-2009, 08:35 PM
Great story, always love the vampire themes. Is there any more to come?

frankjohnmoore
11-29-2009, 12:17 AM
missy that was a very well written tail i liked it very much, thanks

kokomo
12-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Amazing.

upallnight
12-12-2009, 03:46 AM
Great story

Natsu
07-29-2010, 08:15 PM
very good i like

randy66
07-29-2010, 11:09 PM
very different but very wll written. more would be nice.