PDA

View Full Version : playing her daughter's friend f/f

usafslut
01-26-2009, 07:52 PM
How do these things happen to me. So the other day I am in a local drugstore. I start heading to the line the same time as a woman about 40 or so I would guess. I had one of those small shopping baskets with some items and she only had a couple of things in her hands. I looked at her hands and said “go ahead you only have a couple of things.” She looked down at her hands a little embarrassed and I looked too and saw a pack of batteries and the new woman’s KY. I just smiled (almost laughed actually) and she giggled and said “just dropped the kids off at school and well…”

I looked at her and said “I know what you mean.” We were standing in line with the slowest person in the world with the open register.

She looked back at me and said “you look young to have children?” I smiled and leaned into her a little and said “I’m not married I was talking about the need for toy play once in a while.” She just looked at me and smiled.

She went to the check out and I was watching her, she was a nice looking woman and looked like she had money. Meanwhile I was standing there in jeans and pullover sweater. I watched as she finished and I then got rung up and was leaving the store when she came up next to me and said “I am so embarrassed about what just happened in there.”

I looked back at the woman and said “don’t be, a lot of us use vibrators and dildos, I think it’s pretty normal, so relax.” She smiled and thanked me and then asked “would you like to join me for a cup of coffee or something?” I thought about it for a second, I don’t know many civilians around the area so I said “sure.” She told me to follow her car and off we went.

I was in my mustang and she was in her Lexus as we left the parking lot and a few minutes later we were in a residential neighborhood. “This lady is bringing me to her house” I thought and wondered if she was going to try to seduce me or something, which I wouldn’t mind at all. But then I figured maybe she is just a lonely housewife and wanted some company. I though
“Sheryl not everyone is a slut like you, some people actually have coffee with other people.”

She drove up the driveway of a house that was definitely from money and I followed her. As we met outside our cars I looked at her and said “really nice house, I didn’t know this was the coffee shop you had in mind?” She replied “hey it’s much more comfortable here, I hope you don’t mind?” I told her I didn’t and we went in. The house was more impressive on the inside; I had to ask “so are you are married?” She told me she was but that her husband was married to his job and he traveled a lot. “He must do pretty well?” I said as I looked around. “He does, it does makes life a little more fun.” She replied.

We sat down in her living room with the coffee and talked a little and then she asks “so what kind of dildos and vibrators do you have?” I smiled wondering how long she had been wanting to change the subject to sex.

“I guess I have a vibrating egg, an 8” vibrator and couple of dildos. How about you?” I asked. She said “come I will show you.” She replied as she got up and led me upstairs. We walked past a huge bedroom and into one with a closed door. “This is a guest room. We don’t use it much, but I play in here just in case someone comes home early. I guess it’s kind of my fantasy room.” She told me.

She opened the closet and then pulled out a cardboard case and pulled out a blanket which was on top of a boot box from a shoe store. She opened it and spilled the contents onto the bed. There was a combination of dildos and vibrators and attachments –sleeves I guess, that fit over the vibrators. “wow, I said. “Do you use these with other women as well?” She said “no, you are actually the only one I have ever shown these too, I guess it’s because you are a total stranger.” I just nodded and asked “so what have you been fantasizing about lately in here?” I asked.

She hesitated and made excuses but then finally told me “Well my daughter is 16 and she has this friend that is knock out. The girl – Mandy just walks into the house like she lives here, and I fantasize that she catches me in here and after the shock of it she asks me what everything is and I tell her, but also show her. Sick huh?” I smile and say, “Not really” and continue “so does your daughter and Mandy dress like the teens I see at the mall with those short skirts and boots looking like little strippers?” She laughs and says “I think that is why I fantasize about this girl, she always looks like she is trying to get laid.”

I ask Kate what letter her last name starts with and then ask if she minds if I put on some of her daughters clothes. She shows me her room and I tell her to go back into the room and start; to begin her fantasy.

It took me a while to go through the girl’s stuff and I actually see a few photos popping up on the screen saver of the kids PC. Under the pictures are names and places and it doesn’t take long for me to see a picture of Mandy. Her hair and mine are the same color but she has hers styled a little differently, but something I can come close to. I want to give Kate a little while to get going in the other room and so I go into what looks like a princess’ bathroom and do my hair up.

I then go back to the room and open the closet and pull out the girl’s shortest jean shirt and low cut cotton top. I go over and find her underwear draw and find a string thong and exchange that for the panties I have on. I get dressed and then for give a try of the girl’s Ugg boots and although I am obviously bigger than Kate’s daughter I get into everything. I had taken my bra off and my nipples are pushing through the tight top.

I look in the mirror and I look about 5 years younger than I am, I started to wonder if I should cruise the malls like this when I travel. But it’s show time.

I walk into the hallway and I actually hear Kate moaning. I head to the top of the stairs and call out “Is anyone home. Mrs. C I saw your car outside are you hiding or something?”

I walk into the guest room that has the door open. “Mrs. C are you in here?”

I call out again and then I see Kate sitting on the bed with a pillow pulled up to her naked body and an 8 inch ‘c” battery size vibrator sitting on the bed

“Mrs C. there you…holy fuck, were you getting it on with yourself.” I ask.

“Mandy, will you get out, you know my daughter is the City with her dad today, get out.” She yells.

As I walk closer to her I see her eyes taking in my new teenage appearance. I walk over to the bed and grab the vibrator. “Mrs. C! did you have this big thing in your cunt?”I asked. “Mandy I have asked you not to swear in this house.” She says, responding as I had hoped she would . “Well excuse me you are the one sitting naked on the bed with this thing wet from your cunt juice and your telling me how to act.” I said in a little bitchy voice.

Kate flings the pillow across the bed exposing her naked body. Her tits were well covered in the outfit she had on before , she had one hell of a figure.

She swung her legs over the side of the bed and grabbed me by the wrist and the next thing I know I across her legs with my ass sticking up.

Kate states “I have felt you needed a spanking from the first time you set foot in this house 3 years ago you fouled mouth little slut, and now you are going to get it.”

“What the fuck Mrs. C, I have never been..” I haven’t finished my sentence when I feel a hand hit my butt through my skirt. I just shut up as I get two more whacks.

Kate says “Damn, you don’t even feel it through this skirt do you?” She lifts my skirt up my back and is then looking at my basically bare ass. “How do you girls wear these things with the string riding across your ass all day? Is this why you are all into anal sex nowadays?” I didn’t say anything and she spanks me again on my bare ass. This time I yell out. She spanks me again and says “I asked you a question?”

I yell back at her “I like the way it feels that’s why.” She smacks my cheeks again and then says, “Oh you like it huh?” and then I hear her spit and then I feel the string of the thong being moved over and her wet finger rub around my anus a few times and then enter my hole, she continues “So you like your ass played with and fucked, is that what you saying you little slut?” She slides the rest of her finger into my ass and fingers me like it is my cunt.

“Mrs. C what are you doing, I meant I like the feel of wearing a thong.” I say; still yelling like she is the enemy. I look up from my position and see her grab a bottle of hand cream from the night stand and then feel the cool liquid in my ass crack. A moment later her finger comes out of my hole, slides up the crack and then is back in my now lubed hole. A moment later another finger is in my ass as well.

“What are you doing to me. Let me up!” I scream at her.

“Don’t tell me you don’t like people up your ass, my finger went in there way to easy” she replied and was now pulling her fingers in and out in a fucking motion.

“You are the only one besides me that has played with my butt I swear.” I state. She then asks “And what have you stuck up here?” “Just my finger” I reply. I suddenly feel another spank from her other hand. Without her even asking I yell out “a carrot, I fuck myself with a carrot.”
With that she grabbed my arm and flung me off her lap and onto bed. I was lying on my back and she got up and then got on the bed with me and straddled my chest. She was sitting there looking down at me. She then asked “Mandy why did you come here today, you knew she was going into the city with her dad?”

Damn, I had to think up something, I replied: “I was hoping to see you in a robe or nightgown or something.”

“Why” she asked.

“Well” I started “I love your tits and I just wanted to see more of them.”

She leaned forward and said “Well I guess you got to see more than you hoped huh? Why do love my tits, tell me are a lesbian Mandy?”

“I don’t think so Mrs. C, maybe I am Bi. But your tits are really big and they are always hidden, I think they are fuckin great.” I told her.

With that she leaned forward and put a nipple in my mouth. I sucked on it and tried to get more of her luscious tit in my mouth. I heard her moan and then pull it out to be replaced with the other one.

“So now you have done more than see them, but you have made my pussy really wet by doing that, so I guess you will taste that now, she said in a cunning way.

She shifted around in a 69 position and put her pussy right over my mouth.

She then instructed me to lick her pussy; I did what I was told. I licked her and sucked on her pussy lips, while I kept waiting for her to lick me, which she didn’t.

I kept eating her out, and then felt her feeling around the bed for something. I finally felt her pull the material on my thong to the side and then heard the buzzing of the vibrator, a moment later I felt the plastic running between my labia and then she pushed the thing inside my wet pussy.

“Oh My Gosh Mrs. C. what are you doing down there?” I gasped.

“Put your mouth back to work or I’ll stop” she said. So of course I put my tongue back inside her.

Meanwhile I felt the plastic cock buzzing deeper and deeper inside me, then she pulled it almost all the way out and again slowly put it all the way back inside. It felt great but I wanted her to fuck me with it, hard. She was just making me hotter, but I wanted relief.

“Please Mrs. C. fuck me with that thing” is pleaded. With that she again told me “lick and suck my cunt- and you are forgetting my clit.”

While she was talking to me she pulled out the vibrator, I thought as a punishment. I felt her searching the bed again with the hand. I then heard the vibrator noise sound more muffled. A minute or so later I felt it back at the opening of my pussy, but it wasn’t as plastic feeling. She pushed the thing in a little and then pushed faster.

I felt the thing go deep in my pussy, but this time it was not smooth I thought I felt little prickly things along the side. When she pulled it back up

I definitely felt the little ends. It was like the one time I was stupid and put the bristle side of a brush inside me, instead of the handle, it hurt like hell.

This time it only hurt a little, but it felt good as well.

She started pumping the thing inside and my pussy starting loving the little scratching going one. Meantime the woman was creaming into my mouth, without making any noise at all. She was pumping me and I was on the verge of another climax. I lifted my ass off the bed and she knew I wanted more. She pulled the vibrator out of me, pulled off the end and then shoved the thing into my ass. All 8” were in me and then she drove her tongue into my pussy.

I figured with all this anal attention she had been giving me, maybe she was into it as well so while she was doing me and creaming, I circled her butt hole with my finger and pushed it in. Her silence was broken as she started to yell in her orgasm, and I joined her. The two of us seemed to be competing on who could get the other one off the longest as she kept driving the vibrator in my ass, and I, with two fingers at this point, driving them into her hot butthole.

We both started sucking hard on the other ones clit and 5 or 10 minutes later she rolled of me, both of us exhausted. I laid there for a few minutes wondering if I was going to be able to walk when I got up. She finally got up on one elbow and looked at me, a minute later I leaned over and started to kiss her.

I little while later I did make it into the bathroom to pee and clean up- I had to do what I always did after sessions like this and bent over near a mirror to check to see my little butthole and look for a rosebud—it was there, but quickly closing.

I started to get dressed a little after that, went back into the kid’s room and for the hell of it put the thong back in the drawer and took a clean one out.

I yelled- “what do you want me to do with the clothes”—she told me I should leave them on the bed and she would iron them. I took the cleaner pair the same color and rubbed them around my pussy and ass before getting dressed. I don’t know why, I wanted to leave her daughter a little gift and have her wonder why she put dirty panties back in her draw---

I left a few minutes later and we promised to see each other again—she gave me her number and I promised I would call first to see what other fantasy I could be a part of----

Sheryl (‘)

Brigit Astar
01-27-2009, 09:38 AM
thank you for this addition

nigh7dag
01-27-2009, 04:37 PM
Great story.

meagandee
01-29-2009, 06:28 PM
fantastic.......

Ricey
01-31-2009, 01:40 AM
Very good story

redboner
01-31-2009, 06:03 AM
Great story hope there is more to cum, mother daughter, mother daughters friend, maybe.

Runaround
03-01-2009, 09:19 PM
Great story, always a pleasure.

taz9888
03-02-2009, 06:42 AM
You have a vivid imagination

frankjohnmoore
03-03-2009, 11:17 PM
not the type of story i like but good just the same.

bigsam1
03-09-2009, 07:02 PM
great story hoping for a part 2

rebfire
03-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Great story!! Thank You!

lucidmez
04-29-2009, 02:01 PM
Sheryl, you sweet thing, you have a great mind.

IndigoDragon
05-16-2009, 08:37 AM
great story

txsurfer13
06-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Another great story- the one that got me off today- many thanks!

jetage
06-13-2009, 08:51 AM
loved the story

LostInSpace
06-22-2009, 08:09 AM
you always get me with your stories

frankjohnmoore
07-24-2009, 12:24 AM
you always write great stories, keep up the good work.

SUCKmyCL1T
07-30-2009, 09:23 AM
Another great story. You can always make me cum! :Blurp_anim:

hazel-eyed boy
07-30-2009, 02:25 PM
Majorly hot.

desporado69
07-31-2009, 04:40 PM
That was a good story. Keep it up.

lik2luk
08-14-2009, 06:25 AM
God that really made my cock big and hard.

wadave
08-14-2009, 08:04 AM
once again your story has given me all the vision I need to masterbate thnaks you and do keep them cuming

Sexiplayboy69
08-17-2009, 08:09 PM
Nice Story!! This turned me on

latino 07
09-28-2009, 08:59 PM
boy it made me take a cold shower like to hear more

am_cutie666
10-02-2009, 02:44 PM
gr8 story.....very descriptive...

el talisman
06-26-2011, 08:28 AM
very nice