PDA

View Full Version : A hot, sleepy day in college

Azrael
01-29-2009, 12:27 PM
College. The weather is dry and baking and inside our stuffy classroom all I can think of is the end of the day. No more damn tutorials, just me, my music, and some god damn fresh air. Ever since the window latch was broken by some punk out for the amusement of his shitty little friends, I've been unable to breathe in this place.

What the fuck do we even have a janitor for anyway if he doesn't fix this kinda thing.

Ms Johnson is drawling out the same old bullshit as usual, 'pay attention, you need to know this, don't take the course if you don't want to learn anything'. Back to some drivel about some old law lord who wrote some crap about the meaning of murder. Perhaps I could concentrate more on the subject if she wasn't so hot.

About 25, with long dark hair halfway down her back, dark eyes, moderate height and a slim build, she looked beautiful in her black cotton shirt and black skirt. Medium sized breasts stayed pert in her top, a damn shame she never had more than one button undone. Despite the heat she droned on. I felt my eyes dropping. How can anyone want to stay working In this heat.

''Michael, wake up!'' A harsh, angry shout cut into my stupour. I jolted upright in my chair, glanced around the room- the far door closed, the last of my classmates leaving. I looked around for the teacher. Bugger. It was her who had shouted me.

''Did you just fall asleep in my class?'' she demanded, angrier than I had ever seen her.
''Uh, I think so, maybe'' I stuttered. ''Sorry...'' I added lamely. I looked to the floor, then when she didn't reply, dared a look at her. She seemed different than normal- her shirt had at least three buttons undone, her hair was less sleek than usual, and her eyes no longer looked angry. Wtf? I glanced again at her chest.

''Don't think I can't see you looking at me'' she suddenly cut in, breaking up my thoughts. ''Jesus, guys are all the same. Sleep through my lessons but ogle my tits''. She grabbed her shirt and pulled it open- the buttons popped open easily, revealing she was wearing no bra. I sat in my seat, unable to say a thing.

Her chest was perfect- a thin film of sweat made her perfectly tanned breasts and stomach glisten in such a sexy way. She slipped the shirt off and rubbed her breasts- ''What, old enough to fantasise but not not mature enough to do anything about it when the opportunity arises?'' she chided.

She stepped lightly over to me, stood me up off my seat, and kneeled before me. Before I could do anything, she had her hands on my shorts and pulled them down. It startled me out of my shocked silence- ''What the hell?!'' I exclaimed, ''I thought you hated me!''

''Don't be silly- I hate that you are always ignoring my lessons, but you are pretty damn fuckable and this thing''- she grabbed my bone hard cock and gently jerked it- ''is more than worth my attention''.

She leaned forward and placed it in her mouth. Holy jesusing fucknipples! I thought to myself, but all I could bring to speech was a sound of disbelieving pleasure as she thrust my cock further into her mouth and sucked it gently, her naughty eyes alternating between staring deeply into mine and holding shut as she focused on her sucking.

''Mmm'' she sighed, in a brief pause- ''I would never have thought a skinny little idiot like you could have such a huge dick. For the first time, you have impressed me in something''. That was all- she flung her slobbering mouth back around my soaking cock and continued her sucking and licking. Fuck, what a way to end the day I thought.

Just when I thought I could take this extreme pleasure no more before blowing a load in her mouth, she stood and moved over to her desk. She dropped her skirt and slipped out of her tiny panties and bent down to get into one of her drawers- I could do nothing but goggle at her ass- as perfectly tanned as the rest of her, with that sexy sheen of sweat sitting gently on her skin. She turned and leaned against her desk- with a vibrator in her hand.

''This is Boris'' she said. ''You and he are going to make me cum. Get to it, boy''. I walked over to her, and, marvelling between her legs, lined my cock up. ''What the fuck!'' she cried. ''Make me cum first, your tongue and Boris! Fuckhead''. I hadn't done this before.

Nervous, I lowered my face between her legs- she was shaven to perfection and smelled delicious. I leaned in, and lapped at her with my tongue. She rolled her eyes, and in frustration reached down with both hands and rubbed my entire face in her pussy. I pulled free, and gave it another go. I jammed first one, and then two fingers into her tight slit, watching with joy as she sighed and gasped at each one and then at my tongue as I pressed it against her and licked the hood of her clitoris. As I continued to lick and finger her she grew damp, and I knew it was Boris time.

I grabbed the bright red dildo and wondered at the Hammer and Sickle emblazoned on the side. Random soviet dildo is random I thought. Who the hell even makes shit like this.

I slid it up into her, giving more of a push following the relatively small fucking my fingers had just given her, and switched it on. She groaned, trembled slightly, and began to grind her hips against my arm, the dildo still inside her. Her moaning grew louder as I once again went to work with my tongue, her pink slit and clit tasting amazing, tickling occasionally when my nose brushed against her trimmed pubic hair. She began to tremble more, and her groin ground against the vibrator in my hand even harder. She began to shake and whined loudly, orgasming against the dildo. I switched it off, still thrusting it gently inside her, until she lay all but still, when I withdrew it.

She sat up on her desk and looked deeply into my eyes. She was still panting from all this foreplay as she whispered- ''Fuck me now''. I needed no more invite than that. She stood and turned around, bending over her desk. I got behind her, massaged both her and myself, and then pushed my dick into her. She was tight but gave little resistance, being soaking wet and loose from her recent dildoing. Jesus hell this is good! was all I could manage- we were both gasping and moaning in this almost feral release of pleasure energy, grasping her breasts and thrusting harder as she moaned and rammed herself against me, reaching down and rubbing her clitoris with one hand, supporting herself on the desk with the other.

I felt my juddering orgasm rising within me, and pushed even harder up her, bringing out shrieks of pleasure from her as I thrust ever faster. Suddenly it happened- I felt my whole body shake with massive pleasure and felt the cum squeeze its way up my cock and out of me, deep inside her tight pussy. I could hardly move- either way brought massive pleasure and an unwillingness to move.

''Oh, Michael'', she exclaimed.
''That was brilliant'' I replied. I sounded somewhat groggy to myself.
''Michael'' She repeated. ''Michael!''
''What?!''
''MICHAEL'', Loud, right in my ear.
''WHAT?!'' I shouted as I jolted awake. With a dense fog of confusion about me, I lumbered my head left and right, taking stock of my surroundings. Ah. There was my entire class, all looking at me with grins on their faces, and Ms Johnson staring down at me from about 2 feet away, looking angry.
''WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT?!'' she shouted. ''What the hell do you think you are doing falling asleep in my class! And what the hell is that big damp patch on your shorts?!''

I looked down at my shorts. Oh, bollocks

davesmistress
01-29-2009, 12:39 PM
Thanks for the addition

Brigit Astar
01-29-2009, 01:47 PM
thank you for this addition

Swt-hunk
01-30-2009, 05:11 AM
Nice story. Keep it up. Hope to read more from you

MVP6
01-30-2009, 09:01 AM
I found the swearing distracting.

But a very nice job of drawing a mental picture. And the surprise ending got me - twice.

The story also did a good job of setting in motion thoughts that I can take with me; now that he really did get caught would she make him stay after class?

moos9
02-07-2009, 05:19 PM
Loved to read it

crzy67
02-07-2009, 05:22 PM
Nice read, thanks.

frankjohnmoore
11-29-2009, 02:45 AM
very nice, thanks

rmreading
12-06-2010, 01:44 AM
I like what you did with your story, thanks!