PDA

View Full Version : Tales of the Communal Lover (1-7)

SFA Guerrilla
02-03-2009, 02:29 PM
This is the first time I've ever posted a story I've written. My style is such that I like to build up slowly and realistically to the action. I've never been a 'wham-bam thank-you-ma'am' kind of guy!

This story, in full, is really quite long. I've posted the first three chapters here to get some feedback. For info, if you can't wait for the good stuff, you'll find it in chapter three. For the more discerning readers amongst you, hopefully you will enjoy the full work.

- - -

Tales of the Communal Lover
Vol. 1: Florida Sunset

Chapter One – Arachnophobia

As I gazed out on the wonderful Florida sunset, I saw her divine shape climbing out of the pool. I had only been here a few hours but I had seen more hot women in bikinis in that short time than I had seen in a lifetime in the UK. It was like a uniform here in summer. The girl in question lived next door. She was young – somewhere in her late teens I thought, though it was difficult to be sure being that I was looking down on her from my upstairs window – and her long blonde hair was darkened by the pool water. She had fantastically long legs which made her look taller than I suspected she actually was.

When I say I was looking at her from “my” upstairs window, what I mean was I was just staying here. The house actually belonged to a friend of a friend. My marriage had recently broken up and I needed some space to get my head together. My friend had suggested I go away for a bit and if I fancied Florida, she could arrange a very cheap deal with her friend who owned this place. So here I was.

I kept myself to myself for a couple of days, enjoying the sunshine and the solitude. On my third day, I was fixing myself some breakfast after another long lie-in when I heard a scream coming from next door. I went outside onto the patio where I heard a female voice whimper: “Shit, shit, shit.” I peered over the fence and saw her, the blonde teen in a state of mild shock.

“Is everything OK?” I asked. She jumped as I spoke and spun round to see me.

“Spider…” she stuttered. “A huge… spider…”

I smiled. I know that most women’s idea of a huge spider is one that is little more than 2mm across. “Would you like me to catch it for you?”

She looked at me with a cross between suspicion and relief.

“I’m Rob,” I said, introducing myself. “I’m staying here for a couple of weeks.”

“Can you catch spiders?” she asked quietly.

“Ha ha. Yes, I can catch spiders. Would you like me to catch yours?”

“I can’t go back in there until it’s gone, but the front door is locked. How are you going to get in?”

“I can climb the fence.”

She stepped back a little, allowing more space between the fence and herself. “OK,” she said. I scrambled over most inelegantly and almost landed flat on my face on the other side. The pretty teen giggled as I clambered to my feet.

“Now, where is this enormous beast?” I said.

“In the kitchen,” she said. “On the wall by the refrigerator.”

I entered the house through the patio doors. It was quite untidy inside, though not dirty. I suppose this is what you get when a teenage girl is home alone. I found the kitchen and wandered inside. As I turned to face the fridge, I saw the huge arachnid.

“Holy crap!” I said out loud to myself. I have to say, when this girl said huge, she was not exaggerating. This was a monster. The damn thing must have been three inches across and I swear I could see its eyes staring back at me. Now I’m not afraid of spiders, but I’m not particularly fond of them either. They give me the creeps, especially monster ones like this. Besides, for all I know, it could be venomous. There are no spiders like this one in the UK!

I grabbed a glass and covered the creature, its legs poking out around the edges. Slowly I lifted the edges of the glass and it moved slightly so I could release its legs and cover it with the glass again. Now all I needed was a base I could slide under the glass, trapping the spider inside while I transported it outside the house at a safe distance. Trouble is, all I could see was a cereal packet. It could be torn, sure, but I had one hand holding a glass to the wall. I needed help.

“Excuse me,” I called. “Can you come here a moment. It’s OK, it’s safe.”

The girl appeared cautiously at the kitchen doorway.

“Could you tear a piece of that cereal packet off and hand it to me, please?” She looked over at the cereal box, then back at me, then at the spider in the glass on the wall. She squealed.

“It’s OK, it’s not going anywhere.”

The girl entered the kitchen and proceeded to tear the cardboard. She handed me the torn piece at arm’s length. I took it and slid it under the glass. The spider wriggled as I did this, but the operation was a success. I removed the glass from the wall. The girl screamed again and ran as fast as she could out onto the patio. I carried the glass outside and she screamed once more.

“What are you going to do with it?” she quivered.

“I’m going to set it free,” I replied.

“No way, not out here.”

“Well, where then?”

“Out front.”

“Well you’ll have to go in and open the front door for me,” I instructed.

She ran in and I followed. I took the glass to the end of the drive and walked a few yards up the sidewalk before setting the glass down, removing the card and letting the spider go. It scurried quickly away, obviously trying to get as far from this hysterical human female as it possibly could.

I watched it peg it up the sidewalk before it disappeared into a bush in a neighbouring garden. I stood up and looked back at the girl.

“Gone,” I said. There was a huge look of relief on her face.

“Thank you,” she said.

“You’re welcome.”

“You’re so brave,” she said, smiling.

“Ha! Me? Brave? It was only a spider, not an alligator.”

“I don’t care, I hate spiders.”

I was walking back towards her house by now. She looked at me with suspicion once more.

“I don’t have my key,” I told her. “I’m going to have to leap the fence round the back to get back in.”

She smiled and let me through. “By the way,” I said as I passed her. “What’s your name?”

“Brianna,” she replied.

“Well Brianna, if you have any more creepy crawlies you want getting rid of, just scream and I’ll be right over.” She giggled again.

“Thanks. Hey, you want coffee?”

“Well I was just about to have breakfast myself, some warm croissants. You’re more than welcome to join me if you like.”

Brianna thought for a brief moment, then accepted my invitation. We went outside onto her patio and I clambered over the fence, this time managing to land on my feet. I pulled a patio chair over to the fence so I could stand on it and help Brianna over. She didn’t need much help. Her fit, lithe body swung over and landed perfectly on the patio floor. I flashed her an admiring glance and she smiled back before we headed for “my” kitchen.

Chapter Two – The chase

“So, are you on holiday like me, or do you live here?” Brianna had relaxed somewhat since our first encounter and she was happy to engage in conversation with me.

“We’re on vacation,” she replied. “We’re from Ontario in Canada. You’re from England, right?”

“Well yeah, kind of,” I responded. “Wales, actually, though I am English, not Welsh.” Brianna looked confused and I had to explain UK geography to her. “Whatever you do,” I warned, “Don’t call a Welsh person English. That’s akin to calling a Canadian American.”

Brianna certainly was gorgeous. Her hair was golden and flowed down her back. Her eyes were a piercing blue and needed no make-up to make them stand out. She was wearing a skinny-fit t-shirt with a Fall Out Boy print on it and a light, short skirt which exposed her beautiful long legs. On her feet, just a pair of flip-flops.

During the next hour, she told me her parents were visiting friends and were going grocery shopping later. She didn’t fancy any of that and was probably going to lay by the pool and sketch. She enjoyed drawing and sunbathing, and the colour of her lightly tanned skin pretty much confirmed the latter. “I’ll have to be careful seeing as you’re staying here,” she said.

“What do you mean?” I enquired.

“Well, I don’t want to show too much of myself off in case I embarrass you.”

“Are you kidding?” I said. “There isn’t much left in the world that could embarrass me, much less the sight of a pretty girl sunbathing.” Brianna giggled. I sipped my coffee.

“How about a pretty girl sunbathing naked?” I spurted my mouthful of coffee halfway across the room. Brianna laughed. “See, I thought that would embarrass you!”

Regaining my composure, I answered: “That wouldn’t embarrass me, but surely it would make you feel uncomfortable with me here.”

“Oh, I don’t mind. You’re real nice.”

“Thanks, but, you know, you wouldn’t feel…vulnerable?”

Brianna grinned a rather wicked grin. “I can take care of myself,” she said. “Hey, how about we sunbathe together?”

If I had taken another sip of coffee, I would be spurting it across the room again. This girl was naughty – but I was secretly enjoying every second.

“Well, I don’t really tan,” I said, making excuses. “And besides, I’m not sure I would want to inflict any of my naked flesh on you. It’s not a pretty sight.”

Brianna was having none of it. “Come on, it’ll be fun. There’s no one else around, I saw all the neighbours leave for the beach this morning.”

What could I do? I can’t deny I wanted to, but I felt sure I would embarrass myself and possibly even get myself into trouble. But I’m a weak minded guy and I never do what my head tells me. A diversionary tactic was called for.

“Fancy a swim first?” I suggested.

“Sure,” she said. “Last one in stinks!” With that she rushed outside and removed her t-shirt to reveal a bright yellow bikini top.

“That’s not fair,” I said. “I’ll have to go and find some swimming trunks. You’re wearing your costume already.”

“Don’t bother,” Brianna said. “I prefer skinny dipping, anyway!” With that, off came her bikini top and the most perfect pair of young boobs were exposed. They were small, but just right, and they were not completely white. Sure, they were paler than the rest of her marvellous body, but there was a light shade of tan there. I couldn’t take my eyes off them. The next thing I knew, she had lowered her skirt and was untying her bikini bottoms. I watched as she pushed them over her long legs and stepped out of them, leaving just this gorgeous creature as nature intended, as naked as the day she was born, not a hair to be seen other than that on her head.

“Looks like you stink,” she giggled as she jumped in the water.

I really didn’t know what to do. I know what I should have done, but sadly it was completely at odds with what I wanted to do, and as I said, my head rarely wins out in this kind of dilemma. My main worry was not that this teen tease was being so overtly risqué with me, but that my cock was as hard as a rock and there was no hiding it once I stripped off. I thought I’d wait until Brianna went under the water, then quickly strip and get in while she wasn’t looking. My plan worked, but even when in the water my old boy showed no sign of retracting. I figured I’d be safe enough as long as I kept away from Brianna. Unfortunately, she had other ideas. She appeared at my side within seconds.

“Race ya!” she said.

“I’m not a very good swimmer,” I replied. I was telling the truth. If I’m being completely honest, I don’t like water much at all, but when a beautiful teenager invites me to swim naked with her… well, you know...

“OK, well, try and catch me.” With that, Brianna swam off. I decided to play along and chased after her. Her youth and obvious athletic ability paid off and she eluded me for a while, but eventually, I got my chance. I had her cornered, one swift move and she was mine! She was giggling as I approached her. I was in competitive mode and all thoughts of our nudity were banished. I just had to catch this playful little minx. Suddenly, she disappeared under the water, trying once again to give me the slip. I was ready for her this time. As she tried to slink past me on my right, I dove under and grabbed her waist with my hands. She pulled me along with her for a couple of metres before I started tickling her. That was it. She had to give in and rose to the surface, squealing as her head left the water. I was right behind her but kept a hold of her waist. She writhed trying to free herself from my grip, but I wasn’t letting go. We reached the side of the pool and I allowed her to turn around to face me.

“Looks like I win,” I said.

Brianna giggled. “Looks like you do. What do you want as a prize?” Now there was a question!

“What’s on offer?” I asked, suggestively.

“Well,” Brianna said, a thoughtful expression on her face, although I strongly suspect she had long worked out her answer. “I could buy you an ice-cream, or get you a beer from our refrigerator, or…” she tailed off.

“Or what?”

“Or you might like to kiss me.”

OK guys, here’s today’s 10,000 dollar question: what did I choose? Think carefully now – what would you do?

Chapter Three – Heaven… and Hell

Brianna’s soft lips touched mine. My hands were still on her waist, although my grip had loosened. Her breath was warm and our fooling around had left us both a little puffed out. I pressed my lips lightly onto hers. We gave each other soft kisses, our lips enjoying the contact and revelling in the forbidden moment. Brianna’s hands held my sides and she moved herself closer to me. My penis was stirring again having succumbed to the coolness of the water a little earlier. I opened my mouth a little and the tip of my tongue brushed against Brianna’s mouth. She responded by parting her lips and meeting my tongue with hers. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her to me and we kissed open-mouthed, passionately.

I felt Brianna melt in my arms and I caressed her wonderful body. My cock was pressing against her and I was certain she felt it. How could she not feel it? It was obviously not bothering her otherwise she would have pulled away. On the contrary, she was pushing herself onto me, her right leg wrapping itself around my right leg. My cock was at a right-angle and now, with her lifted leg, was resting against the underside of her pussy. Our tongues spiralled around each other and I could hear her sighing into my mouth.

When we parted, Brianna looked at me deep in the eyes. She was about 5’4” and had to look up at me slightly (I’m only 5’7” myself so not considerably taller) and her eyes said it all. She wanted me, even though we had met only a couple of hours earlier; even though I was probably nearly 20 years older than her.

“Do you want to go inside,” I asked her. She nodded, biting her bottom lip. I love it when a girl does that, it looks so sexy. Is that strange? I took her by the hand and helped her up to the side of the pool, her nakedness revealing itself to me once more. God, she was stunning. I climbed out after her as she stood. The hot Florida sunshine beamed down on us as we embraced again before turning towards the house.

We may have been soaking wet, but I didn’t care that we left a watery trail through the house and up the stairs. I cared even less that my bed was going to get wet from our bodies and hair. The only thing I cared about was Brianna, and what the two of us were going to do. We kissed at the edge of the bed before slumping onto it, never once parting. My cock was the hardest I think it had ever been and Brianna couldn’t wait to have it inside of her. She didn’t want foreplay, she just wanted to be fucked. She lay back, parting her legs and guided my shaft into her waiting pussy. She was wet, not from the pool, but from her lust. I pushed slightly and felt the head of my cock enter her. We were still locked at the lips, but now we were joined in a second place. I hadn’t even thought about contraception as I pushed another inch of my naked cock into Brianna’s cunt. She was incredibly tight, but her wetness more than compensated for that and I was able to get half of my 7-incher into her without too much trouble.

I began to withdraw slightly and Brianna broke our kiss as she gasped. She looked up at me and started uttering things I never believed one so young would say.

“Fuck me, Rob,” she sighed.

“You don’t hang around, do you?” I replied.

“Why should I? I want your cock inside me now!”

“And you’ve got it.”

Brianna raised her long legs and wrapped them around my back. This allowed me to penetrate her deeper and after a couple more slow pushes, I could feel her cervix on the tip of my cock. This made her moan loudly and I kissed her neck. Brianna raised her hips off the bed and pushed onto me. My cock breached her cervix and I could feel myself entering her teenage womb. She shuddered a little at the feeling and I was worried I might have hurt her, but instead, her hands grabbed my buttocks and held me in her while she lowered herself back onto the bed.

“Oh that feels so good,” she moaned. “I want you so much.”

“I want you to come on me,” I told her. “I want to hear you cumming.”

“Oh god, you’re going to make me cum so hard,” she moaned back, more intensely.

That’s when I began to pull out of her slowly before re-entering her. With every push, Brianna rose to meet me and we built up a good rhythm very quickly. She was so tight, I really didn’t think I could hold back for long, especially as it had been a while since I last had sex – Brianna was the first woman I had slept with since my marriage broke up. I wanted to make her cum before I did. Luckily, she was so turned on, she didn’t disappoint me.

“Oh GOD, I’m gonna cum… OH FUCK!”

She thrust up hard onto my dick and stiffened, her legs squeezed my sides and her pussy clamped my cock in place. Brianna let out loud gasps of pleasure as her body shook uncontrollably. I was on the verge myself and knew it was only seconds away.

“Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum too,” I warned. “Where do you want it?”

After a brief pause to catch her breath between gasps, she forced out the two words I was hoping to hear: “Inside me!”

With that, it happened. My final thrust forced my dick firmly into her womb and I let out stream after stream of sticky white cum, more than I had ever shot before. It wouldn’t stop – four, five, six spurts, then a seventh… this was intense. Brianna was full of my semen and the smile on her face told me she wasn’t particularly unhappy about it.

“Oh my god that was good,” she said. “I’ve never let anyone fuck me bareback before but I couldn’t wait for you to put a condom on, I just had to have it.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” I said, completely oblivious to the possible consequences of unprotected sex. Well, OK, not oblivious to it exactly, but it certainly wasn’t very high up my list of things to think about at that precise moment in time.

“I love the feel of you cumming in me, it’s so warm.”

“Well I love the feel of you cumming, too.”

Brianna smiled and wrapped her arms around me. We kissed again, my cock still buried deep inside her surprisingly showed no signs of deflating. It must have been her tightness or something. As we kissed, Brianna started undulating, pushing herself onto my still-hard penis.

“You want more?” I asked her as I briefly released her lips.

“Mm-hmm,” she affirmed.

This time, we took it slower. Brianna and I kissed deeply and let our hands roam all over each other’s bodies. Her young skin felt like silk and she purred with contentment as I felt every square millimetre of her wonderful flesh. We slowly ground our pubic bones together, creating a stir in both our loins which pre-empted the sensations that would follow. Brianna’s breathing was heavy and erratic, it felt like she was close to orgasm again already. Her legs remained clamped around my back and her movements became more pronounced. Despite having cum myself only minutes before, my cock was still phenomenally hard, Brianna’s tight pussy giving it a life I never knew it had. She moaned louder as her second orgasm approached and I pulled my cock almost all the way out of her before pushing slowly back in. This caused Brianna to call out to God once more (though exactly what He had to do with it I’m not sure). I repeated the act and Brianna became even more turned on, pushing up onto me as I pushed deep into her. Within a few minutes, she was cumming again. She emitted a long, low, loud moan, the likes of which I had never heard from any woman before. She spasmed in a fit of orgasmic delight, her body at the mercy of the small yet powerful area between her legs. I sucked on one of her gorgeous nipples giving her even more joy. Her legs were clamped so tightly around me, I was finding it difficult to breathe. I wasn’t going to let that stop me, though as I continued to lick and suck her breasts and move my cock in and out of her perfect teenage hole.

After cumming for what seemed like hours, Brianna finally released me, her legs and arms flopping onto the bed. She was spent – but I wasn’t. I let her get her breath back, all the time buried to the hilt inside her, grinding my groin against hers, kissing her neck and lips and teasing her nipples. But still my cock begged for more.

“I want to cum in you again,” I told Brianna. She opened her eyes and looked at me. Jeez, this girl was beautiful in every way.

“You wanna use me?” she panted.

“Yeah,”I replied. “From behind. You OK with that?” Brianna smiled and craned her neck up to kiss me. She slowly propped herself up onto her hands. I slipped out of her, expecting a torrent of cum to flow onto the bed. All that I saw was the wetness of her ultra-slick pussy, there was none of my cum anywhere to be seen. It was well and truly deep inside her.

Brianna swung herself around, propping herself up on her hands with her arse up in the air. Words cannot describe how the sight of this made me feel. I squeezed her cheeks and she giggled. But I wanted to get off again, so I positioned myself at her entrance and pushed deep into her in one swift movement. She moaned loudly as once again I met with her cervix.

“Fuck me Rob, hard!” she begged. Who am I to argue with that?

After a couple of long slow strokes, I began to speed up. Before long I was slamming into Brianna like a crazy man, and she was loving it. I had a hold of her hips and fucked her like there was no tomorrow, and all the time she moaned, squealed and yelled filth. I was in heaven.

My second orgasm took a while to build as it always does. I fucked Brianna stupid for about fifteen minutes, forcing her to endure numerous orgasms of her own. Just when I thought she wouldn’t be able to stand anymore, I felt that familiar welling of seed rising up my shaft. This was it.

“Fuck baby, I’m gonna cum in you again…” Brianna was incapable of speaking. I gave one more hard push into her and let it go. She squealed as my cock passed through her cervix again and unleashed my second furious dose of sperm into her womb. I was surprised how much more I had to offer. I had cum so much the first time, I really didn’t think there would be much left, but I must have pumped three or four good spurts into her.

Brianna collapsed, my cock slipping out of her as she did so. Cum dripped from my dick onto her legs and I could see her wetness dribbling from her, although again, I couldn’t make out much that resembled my cum oozing from her. It was as I was admiring the aftermath that I became aware Brianna was crying. She wasn’t sobbing loudly, but there were definitely tears and the erratic breathing of someone in distress. I lay down facing her. Her eyes were closed tight and there were tears running down her face.

“Hey, what’s up?” I asked, running my fingers through her hair. I was genuinely concerned.

“N…nothing…,” she whimpered.

“You don’t cry for nothing,” I pressed. “Did I hurt you?”

“A l… little, but it’s not… it’s not that.”

“I’m sorry babe. What is it, then?”

Brianna looked at me with her extraordinarily deep blue eyes. “No one has ever made me feel like this before,” she said, more composed. “That was the best feeling I’ve ever had.” I was touched, but I knew there was so much more I could do for this girl.

“You’re still young,” I said. “There’s so much you have to experience yet.”

“I wish I could experience it with you,” Brianna said, lightly stroking my chest.

“We only met a couple hours ago,” I reminded her. “And in a couple of weeks, I’ll be back home in the UK and you’ll be back in Canada. Let’s not get too into this, because that’ll hurt like hell.”

“It’s already hurting…”

We drifted off to sleep, recovering from the best sex session I’d had in a very long time. If this is what being single is all about, I thought, I’m all for it!

I awoke a little before Brianna. I looked at her sleeping quietly, admiring once again her perfect teenage frame. What I wouldn’t give to take this amazing young woman home and keep her by me forever. I stroked her skin, from her thigh to her neck via her belly and back again. She stirred under my touch and opened her eyes. We just looked at each other for a few minutes before I spoke.

“Tell me,” I started. “This may seem like a strange question, but am I the oldest bloke you’ve ever slept with?”

Brianna smiled and answered: “Probably. I’ve only had sex with guys a little older than me before. I think the oldest was 17 or something.”

I suddenly felt a shockwave surge through me. Seventeen was older than her? How young was this girl? I wasn’t sure of the age of consent in Florida or Canada, but in the UK it’s 16, so I suppose I was still OK in terms of my own morals if that’s how old she was.

“How old are you?” Brianna continued.

“I’m 38,” I said.

“Wow, you look much younger,” she said, genuinely surprised.

“Really? How old did you think I was?”

“About… 27, 28 maybe?”

“Whoa, I’m flattered. Are you grossed out that I’m so old?” Brianna laughed at my semi-serious question.

“No way, not after how you just made me feel. I don’t think I’ll ever fuck anyone under 30 again!”

I had to know for sure. “So, how old are you, exactly?”

“Guess,” she replied, grinning, propping herself up on her elbow.

“Well, I thought you were probably about 18 at first, but now you’ve told me you slept with a 17-year-old who was older than you, I suppose you must be about 16, right?”

Brianna laughed out loud. Something told me there was nothing for me to laugh about.

“You really think I look 18? That is so cool.”

“So… how old are you?”

There was a pause. Then she hit me with it.

“I’m 13.”

At first, there was nothing. My brain hadn’t processed what she said. It was like my memory was full and I wasn’t able to store anything else. Then, after a few seconds, it clicked. I started sweating; fear, panic began to set in. I was floored.

“Thirteen? Thir… THIRTEEN? You’re only fucking 13? Shit! Shit shit shit shit shit…” I was spouting incomprehensible nonsense, repeating the same vulgarities over and over. “Oh fuck, shit, fuck…” I was pacing around the room, my brain on fire, my body powered by a huge rush of adrenaline which had burst through me as soon as she mentioned that oh so unlucky number. Thirteen years old. I had just had wild, unprotected sex with a 13-year-old. In a foreign country. In a state which has the death penalty. Oh boy, was I in deep, deep doo-doo. And to think, less than an hour before, I felt like I was in paradise. In actual fact, I was descending into the ever darker, deeper, more sinister levels of hell.

Brigit Astar
02-03-2009, 04:34 PM
thank you for this addition

jollyman
02-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Wow this is good I would like to see more of this story.

espana
02-10-2009, 05:57 PM
brilliant has a ring of truth about it

zxcvvcxz
02-10-2009, 06:07 PM
good story

SFA Guerrilla
02-14-2009, 10:06 AM
Thanks guys. Next instalment on its way.

SFA Guerrilla
02-14-2009, 10:20 AM
Thanks to those of you who have commented on the story so far. As you like it, here's the next instalment. Here, I meet Brianna's mother and the tale get even more interesting...

Chapter Four: The dinner date

The weekend arrived unexpectedly. OK, so this was one long holiday for me anyway, but when Saturday came around it marked the halfway point in my getaway. I had been seriously thinking about leaving early. It was three days since Brianna and I had our little dalliance and I wasn’t sure how safe it was for me to stick around. After the horror at finding out her age, I told her how I felt – that if I had known how old she was beforehand, I would never have allowed what happened to happen. She protested that she was old enough to know what she was doing, but I said it didn’t matter what either of us believed, society and the law would have the last word if any of this got out and I would be better off dead. We agreed never to mention it to anyone and to go our separate ways. I could tell she was hurt and that was the last thing I wanted, but despite her lack of years, she seemed a surprisingly mature girl and put a brave face on it. I haven’t seen her since.

I know what you’re thinking. Go on, say it. I’m a complete bastard. Maybe you’re right, but put yourself in my shoes, what would you have done? I admit I’m not much good at dealing with uncomfortable situations, and in cases like this I’m a mess. So I did what I thought I had to do. Perhaps you would have done things differently; better, even. Good for you.

I had avoided going out in case I bumped into Brianna, but I was now running very low on supplies and couldn’t put off the grocery shopping any longer. As I left the house, I noticed a car pull up onto next door’s drive. A very attractive woman got out and smiled at me. She was early-to-mid 30s I estimated, 5’4” with a petite figure, shoulder-length black hair and long slender legs beneath a pair of figure-hugging jeans. I spotted the striking family resemblance in her features – this was Brianna’s mother.

“Hi,” she greeted me.

I smiled back, hoping to avoid any kind of conversation. “Hi,” I replied and began pacing down the path.

“So you’re our mysterious neighbour,” the woman continued, and she started walking towards me.

“Only for another week,” I answered, hastily moving towards my hire care.

“Louise Branigan,” she said, offering her hand. Shit, I thought, the last thing I needed right now was a formal introduction. But I’m not a rude person. I stopped before I reached the car and walked towards her, shaking her hand as I reached her.

“Rob,” I offered. “Rob Thomas.”

“Pleased to meet you, Rob,” she said.

“Likewise,” I replied.

“We knew there was someone staying next door, but hadn’t seen you.”

“Oh well, I try and keep myself to myself,” I said nervously. What a cheek, I thought, considering I’d only days before screwed the fuck out of this woman’s under aged daughter.

“I wish more people were like you,” she said. Louise was a beautiful woman. She had a smile which made me feel warm, welcome and comfortable. Her eyes were as blue as the Florida sky in summer and her body was lean and lightly tanned. Ironically, whereas her daughter looked significantly older than she actually was, Louise could easily have passed as someone ten years younger. Her husband was a very lucky man.

Louise and I chatted briefly for a couple of minutes before I mentioned I was off to the shops.

“Well, don’t let me hold you up,” she said. “Hey, why don’t you come around for dinner tonight and meet my husband and daughter?”

Of all the things she could have said at that moment, she had to invite me to dinner to meet her husband and daughter. Well, one thing was for certain – Brianna had not revealed our secret, at least not to her mum. My procrastination prompted Louise to push me further.

“You don’t have any other plans, do you?”

I wished I had. I should have lied and said I had, but thinking on the spot in this situation was obviously another one of my not-so-strong points.

“Er, no, not really. Thanks, I’d love to, if it’s not too much trouble.” Oh god, Rob, you are useless sometimes.

“No trouble at all. 7:30 OK?”

“Sounds good to me.”

“Great, see you then.” Louise smiled and turned back towards her house. I had failed miserably. All I had to do was turn her down and keep a low profile for a few more days, but I couldn’t even do that. I deserved everything I got.

At 7:30pm prompt, I was on my neighbours’ doorstep clutching two bottles of decent wine. I really didn’t want to put myself through this, but I had foolishly accepted the invitation and I’m not the sort of person to let others down. Louise opened the door, greeted me and let me in. She looked gorgeous. She wore the de rigueur ‘little black dress’ which complimented her figure and showed off her extraordinary legs, though they were covered in black stockings (which I love BTW). She wore her hair down and straight and it shone like polished black marble. A subtle shade of red adorned her lips and a tasteful blend of black and blue eye makeup added the perfect finishing touch. If she wasn’t a married woman, she would definitely be my type, at least in terms of looks, anyway.

At this point, I’ll skip all the mundane stuff. It’s not important and you don’t want to have to read it. It’s not particularly interesting to write, either. Suffice to say Louise introduced me to her husband Paul, a large-ish man who seemed to have had a couple of drinks already. Brianna was upstairs getting ready, according to Louise. As far as I was concerned, she could take as long as she liked!

By the time we sat down to eat, I had detected a little bit of an atmosphere between Louise and Paul. It may have had something to do with his drinking. Since I arrived half an hour before, Paul had constantly had a glass in his hand, refilling it even before it was empty. He seemed pleasant enough, at least to me, but he and Louise didn’t seem to have a great deal to say to each other.

“BRIANNA!” Louise called up the stairs. “We’re about to eat. Hurry.”

“I’m coming,” Brianna called back. I had a flashback to the other day and the last time I heard similar words from the teenager’s mouth. I was reminded how uncomfortable all this was. A few moments later, there she was standing before us in the dining room. My jaw almost hit the floor. She wore a bright red dress which clung to her stunning body like Clingfilm. It was even shorter than her mother’s outfit, and it sparkled glitter-like in the light. Those long, long legs were on full show and the low-cut neckline of her dress revealed the makings of what would no doubt become the most fabulous cleavage you’ll ever see. Her hair was tied in pigtails to each side and her makeup accentuated her perfect features. Despite knowing how old she was, I wanted to take her right there and then. I expected her mother to scold her for dressing like this, but she just ‘introduced’ me to the girl.

“Rob, this is my daughter Brianna. Bri, this is Rob. He’s staying next door.”

Brianna smiled so innocently it wasn’t true. “Hi, pleased to meet you,” she said, extending her arm to shake hands.

“The pleasure’s all mine,” I replied, looking into this naughty girl’s eyes. I took her hand and shook it gently. There was no doubting who she had got all dressed up for, and that made it all the worse for me. How was I going to get through this night?

As the meal progressed, the friction between Louise and Paul became increasingly evident. Paul was downing the wine like a sinkhole and became more and more obnoxious as the night wore on. Louise was clearly embarrassed but kept things going like the perfect hostess. As for Brianna, well she acted like a typical 13-year-old girl who had been promised a present if she behaved herself in front of the guests. Every so often I would catch her eye and she would smile, but it was all so innocent, you would never believe it was the same girl from three days ago.

After dessert, I excused myself and went to use the bathroom. As I peed, I could hear Paul’s raised voice downstairs. Louise was pissed off, but he was too thick-skinned (or too drunk) to give a crap and the pressure-cooker had finally ceded. Flushing and washing my hands, I thought perhaps this would be a good opportunity to make my excuses and leave. But as I opened the bathroom door, I got the shock of my life. Before I had the chance to step out, Brianna had forced her way in and closed the door behind her.

“Wha…?” I stuttered. “What do you think you’re doing?”

Brianna pushed me up against the bathroom wall and kissed me hard. My hands instinctively rested on her hips and began stroking her delicious shape through her amazing dress. Our tongues entwined and for a moment I completely forgot where I was, lost in this moment of pure bliss, the most incredible-looking girl I’d ever met pressed against me in an act of pure desire. Then, suddenly, I snapped out of it and returned to planet Earth.

“Brianna!” I whispered harshly, pushing her away as I did so. “Are you fucking crazy? Your mum and dad are just downstairs.”

“Oh, they’re too busy bitching at each other to care about what we’re doing,” she said as she moved back into me again. I resisted.

“We can’t. Not here… no, not anywhere. Not ever. You know that.”

“I couldn’t help myself,” she whimpered. “I’ve been trying not to look at you all night, but all I can see is your face when you came inside me the first time. I can’t get it out of my head. I need you so much, Rob. I got dressed up especially for you. Do you like it?”

She stood back to let me admire her once more. There was no denying it, she looked incredible.

“Yes I do,” I replied. “You look… you look absolutely fucking amazing. But that doesn’t change the fact that we shouldn’t be doing this.”

What happened next was mindblowing. As I finished my sentence, Brianna took hold of the hem of her dress and pulled it up over her body, over her head and onto the floor. She stood there completely naked. I could say nothing. She stepped towards me then dropped to her knees. My cock was bulging in my pants and she knew it. She lowered my zip, reached in and pulled it out. Brianna grinned as my 7-inch member bobbed in front of her face. Her hand gripped it lightly and she started to move it back and forth. She stuck out her tongue and licked the tip sending shivers through me. By now, I had given up my opposition to her attentions and went with it.

Brianna continued to massage my cock as she licked the head, all the while looking up at me with a filthy look in her eyes. I was an unbelievable sight. Indeed, the whole idea was unbelievable: a 13-year-old nympho giving me head in the bathroom with her parents just yards away downstairs. Brianna took my swollen head into her mouth and began to suck gently. Her hand worked its way back and forth along my shaft as her tongue swirled around that sensitive area. She was no expert at giving blow jobs by any means, but she was certainly no beginner either. I took hold of her blonde pigtails and gently pulled her a little further onto my cock. She managed about two to three inches before she began to resist. I didn’t want to spoil it so let her make the rules. As she sped up, I could feel the familiar stirring in my loins. I had not even masturbated since our encounter three days hence, so it didn’t take long before I felt the tell-tale signs of an orgasm. I let Brianna work on me a bit more, and she was getting into it. Her head was now moving back and forth on me, her tongue licking every square inch of my hard dick. Her blue eyes never left mine and the very sight of her with my cock in her mouth, looking up at me with lustful, yet strangely innocent eyes is something that to this very day will never leave my mind. I was getting close.

“Oh, you’re going to make me cum,” I whispered breathlessly. With that Brianna released me from her mouth and stood up. I was a tad disappointed to say the least. I would have loved for her to take a load of spunk in her pretty mouth. She smiled that smile that was equal parts cute and dirty.

“I want to feel it in me again,” she whispered as she took hold of my throbbing cock and held it against her sopping wet cunt. Without further ado, we swapped places. I pushed her up against the wall and lifted her left leg up to my waist. She guided my dick into her tightness and let out a breathy sigh as I slid my full length in her. We stared into each other’s eyes as I slowly moved in and out of her. Her arms were locked around my neck as she lifted her other leg off the floor and wrapped it around my back. I began to pound her against the wall, taking care not to make too much noise as, despite the argument downstairs, I’m sure we would have been heard if we let ourselves get overly carried away.

“I’m not going to last long,” I warned Brianna as my balls tightened and prepared to send forth a massive dose of seed.

“I want to feel it,” she sighed. “I love to feel you cum in me.”

With that, I slammed her into the wall hard and let go. Brianna grunted as she felt me pop through her cervix once again and unleash my sperm into her womb. My knees went weak and it was a battle of wills between my mind and my body in order to prevent myself collapsing while still impaled on this teenage fuck-queen. I must have shot five or six squirts into her, my orgasm being another ultra-powerful one. Whether it was the lack of any action for three days, or the excitement of being with this astonishingly beautiful babe, or the fact we were in her bathroom with her parents just downstairs – or even a combination of the three – whatever it was, it was mindblowing and I just stood there for two or three minutes recovering, my cock slowly wilting inside her, although never completely softening. Brianna remained wrapped around me through all this, quivering with delight as she felt my cum splash against the walls of her teenage belly.

When eventually we untied ourselves, we stood and stared at each other in silence. I pulled my pants and trousers up while Brianna wiped up the leaking fluid running down her thigh before slipping that dazzling little dress back over her incredible body. It was all quiet downstairs and Brianna led the way back to the dining area. There was a frosty atmosphere and it looked like Louise had been crying, but she smiled at us as we entered the room.

“We thought you had both got lost,” she said inquisitively. I was desperately trying to think of an excuse for being gone so long. Brianna, the little sweetheart, saved me.

“I was showing Rob some of my sketches,” she said with a face of pure innocence.

“What do you think?” Louise asked me. “She has a lot of talent, huh?”

“Oh she most certainly has talent,” I said, before realising how suggestive my tone was. “Reckon you could do me?” I asked Brianna. Oh god, I really need to think about what I’m saying before I open my mouth!

The evening drew to a close shortly after. Paul had disappeared (to a nearby bar, I surmised) and the three of us drank coffee and chatted before I excused myself.

“I really hope we see you again before you go back home,” Louise said. She was looking a little tired now, but still remarkably beautiful.

“Oh, I won’t be a stranger,” I said. I thanked her and Brianna and left with the memory of a most extraordinary evening. If only I had the slightest inkling of what would happen in my final few days in Florida…

Chapter Five: A shoulder to cry on

Sunday had come and gone rather uneventfully. I saw and heard nothing of next door. Their car was gone all day and I only noticed it was parked back in the drive as I went to bed around midnight. I was leaving in five days time and decided to visit a few places of interest, so after a late breakfast on Monday morning I set off.

It was around 8pm when I arrived back at the house. Next door’s car was parked up so I guessed they were home. I had bought a take-away on the way home and had just set it down on the tabletop when the doorbell rang. I answered it to find Louise standing there.

“Hey,” she greeted me. “I’m really sorry to disturb you Rob, but would you mind if I came in?” Her eyes were slightly pink, as if she had been crying again.

“Of course not,” I replied, stepping to the side to allow her past. “Make yourself at home.”

Louise was wearing a light-blue sleeveless top which was almost vest-like, only tighter. Because of its low neckline, I could see for the first time that she had a decent sized chest and the cleavage on show left little to the imagination. I suspected she wasn’t wearing a bra as the thin straps of her top would have exposed any bra straps. She also wore a denim skirt which only reached a quarter of the way down her thighs (which this time, by the way, were not stockinged). I admired her cute round bottom as she sauntered through the door and entered my abode. Looking at her now merely confirmed my initial assessment of her – she would easily pass for a woman in her mid-20s.

Louise obviously smelt the food I had just brought home as she walked in.

“Oh I’m sorry, were you eating?” she apologised.

“Just about to,” I replied. “Are you hungry? There’s more than enough for two.”

“I’m fine. I don’t want to disturb your meal.”

“It’s only a Chinese takeaway, don’t worry about it.” I offered Louise a seat as I turned the food out onto plates. I thought I would keep the offer of food open in case she felt peckish, so I set a plate in front of her and told her to help herself.

“You want something to drink? Coffee, juice, beer?”

“Ooh, a cold beer would be great,” she said appreciatively.

As I uncapped the bottles and handed her one, I could tell Louise wanted to talk. I decided to broach the subject.

“So, what’s on your mind?”

“Sorry?” she responded quizzically.

“Well, I assume you popped round for a chat or something. You look like you want to talk.” I attempted to cram a forkful of noodles into my mouth before realising they were hanging down over my chin and I had to suck them up. Not good table etiquette. Louise started to giggle at my childish attempt to eat chow mein, but within seconds the laughter had turned to tears. She broke down in front of me. Yet another of my not-so-strong points is knowing how to console a sobbing woman. Like most men, I hate being in that situation.

“Hey, what’s up? Did the noodles thing gross you out that much?” I often resorted to humour in these circumstances, but it rarely worked. This was no exception. I put my fork down and placed my hand over hers. “Louise? You want to tell me about it?”

She looked up at me, mascara-stained tears rolling down her reddened face. She still looked gorgeous.

“I’ve left Paul,” she blubbed. “I threw him out this afternoon. I’ve had enough.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” I said. For once in my life I was completely genuine. “Are you OK?” Like, duh! The woman was in tears, clearly distressed at the break up of her marriage. Of course she’s not OK, you dunderhead. God, was I stupid sometimes!

I removed my hand from hers which was still loosely gripping her bottle of beer. I wiped my mouth with my hanky and got up. I took a couple of paces towards her and knelt down, putting my arm around her. I briefly wondered whether this degree of intimacy was acceptable to her, but I got my answer when she turned her head and rested her face on my shoulder as she sobbed audibly. I cwtched her, stroking her back lightly. ]BTW, a cwtch is a cuddle or hug. It’s Welsh, but it’s such a wonderful word, I prefer it to other verbs/nouns. The ‘w’ is pronounced as a short ‘oo’ as in ‘foot’.]

I let Louise continue to sob on my shoulder. I maintained my stroking of her back and gradually moved up to her hair. After a couple of minutes, she lifted her head from my shoulder but kept it bowed, trying to avoid showing me her tear-stained face.

“It just got too much,” she said between sniffles. “The drinking, the moodswings… I couldn’t take… anymore.” She finally looked at me. “This was for him… for us… the vacation. We needed time together as a family to sort ourselves out. I thought if we could just get away for a while, away from work and everything, we could… we could relax and put our relationship back on course.” There was a brief pause before she continued. “But he wouldn’t control his drinking. He didn’t want to be around me or Brianna, he just wanted to find the nearest bar. The only reason he was at home on Saturday night when you came round was because there was booze in the house.”

Louise wiped the moisture from her face with her hands. I went to find some tissues. When I returned, she was on her feet and heading for the door.

“I’m sorry Rob, I shouldn’t be troubling you like this. You don’t need to hear my problems.”

“Don’t be silly,” I said. “We’re friends, aren’t we? Friends are supposed to help and support one another. Come on, sit down and tell me everything. I insist.”

Louise smiled at me warmly. She sensed I meant what I said and sat back down at the table.

“OK,” she said. “But your food is getting cold, so I insist you eat while I bore you.”

“You don’t bore me. And help yourself to some food. I hate people watching me while I eat.”

Over the next hour, the Chinese food was devoured, a bottle of wine was opened and three-quarters drunk, and Louise revealed what had been going wrong in her relationship with Paul. Basically, her job as a teacher involved working unsociable hours but provided a good wage. Paul, meanwhile, had drifted in and out of jobs since being made redundant three years before. He started drinking with friends shortly after and over time, he would spend more and more time boozing. This began to have an impact on his home life and his prospects of finding work. Although he was never violent, he had a short fuse and would become confrontational and aggressive after a few drinks, and they would often row. Louise decided to bring the family to Florida as a result of the combined stresses – her job and home life, Paul’s frustration at not finding lasting employment and Brianna’s increasingly erratic behaviour which Louise believed was directly linked to her and Paul’s issues. Aside from all that, Louise also revealed she and Paul hadn’t had sex in over three months.

“He just lost interest in me,” she said. “Except for sometimes when he was drunk, and I didn’t want him near me then. I tried talking to him about it, but he always avoided it. Then, he told me this afternoon…” She began to well up again and started sobbing. “He told me he didn’t find me attractive anymore and he would rather jack off to porn than have sex with me…” With that, she burst into tears again.

I got up to comfort her; standing beside her, I held her head to my chest. I couldn’t believe Paul could be such an idiot. He was married to an absolutely cracking woman – beautiful, sexy, intelligent, an all-round nice person – and he didn’t find her attractive? He would rather sit in front of a computer screen and pleasure himself to images of false, shallow, drug-addicted “models” going through the motions just to get a fix? Did this guy have a brain of any sort?

As I ran my fingers through Louise’s hair, thinking about how much I wanted to deck her dickhead of a husband, I became aware of where her hands were. One of them was on my right buttock, the other on my right thigh. Now I’m not suggesting there was anything deliberate about this on her part, but she had started squeezing my bum and stroking my leg. I continued to stroke her hair, but moved my hand down to the back of her neck and began to massage it gently. This elicited a soft sigh from Louise and I felt a lot of her tension suddenly disappear. We carried on gently rubbing each other for a few minutes, before Louise looked up at me, her beautiful blue eyes, full of longing and reddened by her tears.

“That feels so good,” she sighed. “I haven’t felt the caring touch of a man for too long.” With that, she moved the hand that was on my thigh to her right and let it rest on my crotch. My cock twitched as I failed to resist the sensual feeling of our mutual touching. I looked down at her and she stared into my eyes as her hand circled my growing member through my pants. She stood up, her eyes never leaving my gaze, her hand never leaving my dick. We stood face to face. She closed her eyes, parted her lips slightly and kissed me, gently yet passionately. The gentleness subsided and within a minute or so, our tongues were tasting each other’s mouths. I was acutely aware of the onions in the Chinese food I had just eaten at this moment – don’t ask why – but this obviously didn’t bother Louise as she pushed herself against me. I felt her hand reach for my fly and pull down the zip. She reached into my jeans and effortlessly wrestled my cock out of my underwear so it was exposed. She wrapped her hand around it and slowly stroked it as her tongue worked its way deeper into my throat. My hands were working their way up and down her sides, over her hips and onto her buttocks. As I squeezed them, I pushed her further into me, her groin coming to rest against my leg. I felt her push and grind herself onto me.

Louise slowly detached herself from my mouth and whispered: “Can I stay with you tonight?”

“What about Brianna?” I asked.

“She’s not at home, she’s with my friend.”

Problem solved, I thought. “Well then, we can’t have you on your own at a time like this. I suppose you had better stay over.”

We kissed again, this time melting into a full embrace. Louise’s hand left my cock as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

“I could do with a shower first,” I said as I caught my breath.

“So could I,” Louise replied. “Mind if I join you?”

davesmistress
02-14-2009, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the new addition

SFA Guerrilla
02-23-2009, 10:17 AM
More adventures. Lots of hot action in this post so hopefully I shall get more responses!!!

- - -

Chapter Six: The shower scene

I always wanted a bathroom with a large shower cubicle. This place had it all. It was more than big enough for two. In fact, you could have an orgy in this shower. I couldn’t wait to get stuck into Louise and within seconds of reaching the bathroom, I had pulled her top over her head to leave her facing me with a pair of the nicest boobs I had ever seen. As I suspected, she wore no bra, but she didn’t need to. Despite her age (34, as it turned out), her 32D breasts were amazingly pert and showed little to no sag. Oh, and believe me, they were completely natural. I had to fondle and nuzzle them, especially as her erect nipples just begged to feel the slickness of my tongue. Honestly, they did. My cock was still standing to attention through my fly, I didn’t see the point of putting it away. As I enjoyed the feel and taste of Louise’s titties, she began stroking my cock again. She moaned at the sensation of my mouth and tongue caressing her succulent mounds.

My hands moved down her body, over her surprisingly flat stomach to the top of her skirt. It had a zip at the back which I found with little effort. I lowered the zip and gently pushed the garment over her hips, whereupon it fell to the floor. I felt her hand leave my cock as it joined her other hand in undoing my jeans completely and pushing them to the floor to join her skirt. My underpants followed suit (more difficult as she had to navigate them over my highly aroused penis), before sliding both hands up under my t-shirt, raising it to expose my torso. I removed my mouth momentarily from her chest and raised my arms as I allowed her to complete her stripping of me all but for my socks (I had already removed my shoes earlier in the evening. I hate wearing shoes, they are so uncomfortable!) Once the t-shirt was shed, it only remained for me to relieve Louise of her underwear – a pair of pink lace-trimmed panties which, I noticed, boasted a slightly damp spot. She showed no resistance as I finally unpeeled the latest variety of my favourite fruit – containing plenty of Vitamin F. Louise had a small, perfectly groomed smattering of black hair around her glistening mantrap.

“Oh wow,” I swooned as I admired this vision of flawless beauty. “How do you manage to look so fucking wonderful?” Louise went bashful as I stroked her skin. Like her daughter, she was tanned all over. There was no doubting where Brianna got her looks from, but I seriously doubted that even she would be able to retain her gorgeousness until 34 like her mother. We kissed again before I edged us towards the shower. Our lips separated as she stepped in. I watched her amazing petite but round arse as she stepped under the running water. I was truly gobsmacked. Without a doubt, Louise was pure, honest-to-goodness beauty, a goddess, an angel. She was… she was… naked and waiting for me in the shower…

I took a step into the cubicle. “Shit…” I muttered under my breath as I realised I still had my socks on. Louise sniggered as she realised what I had done. I removed the offending articles and rejoined the object of my hungriest desire under the shower. I so wanted to fuck her and fill her completely with the last possible drop of cum I could muster, but I thought Louise would appreciate a more refined approach, a long, slow, lingering episode of touch, taste and sucking… eh? Wait a min…

I could hardly believe it. I had been in the shower only seconds and Louise was on her knees with my cock in her mouth. She looked up at me, her black hair flattened by the water and sticking to the sides of her face. Her right hand stroked me as her lips engulfed my swollen head. She smiled as she saw me looking down at her, and then slid another inch onto her tongue. For the next ten minutes, that shower cubicle was Utopia. Louise slowly worked her way up my cock until I felt it touch the back of her throat. She gagged slightly but retained her composure as she withdrew it slowly and slid her lips over it again. She repeated this several times, finding a rhythm. She sped up her ministrations making me moan out loud. Sensing my excitement, she snaked her tongue around me, pulled completely off me and teased the very tip of my penis, even vaguely penetrating my pisshole. This was undoubtedly the best blow job I ever had. And it got even better when she began to massage my balls. That’s when I felt as if I was going to lose control. The familiar tingling in my loins told me a generous load of sperm was swimming its way towards freedom.

“Oh fuck Louise, that is fucking amazing. I’m gonna cum really FUCKING HARD…” That was it. I had lost it. The rush of cum up my dick was too much to contain. Louise knew what was happening and pulled me out of her mouth and held me to her face, her hand furiously working on finishing me off. I squirted violently all over her beautiful face, streaking her cheek, eyelid, forehead and hair. My second squirt was even more powerful, this one hitting the side of her nose and streaming down her face. Number three brushed her chin and landed on those sweet lips, slightly parted, while number four hit her chin with more force and rolled down the underside of her jaw onto her neck. A fifth and sixth ejaculation followed with my cum collecting on other parts of Louise’s face and in her hand which was still clutching my cock. The sight of her covered in my jizz was simply indescribable. Thinking about it even now makes me hard and desperate to relive that glorious moment.

As my orgasm subsided, I watched Louise lick her lips, taking the cum that landed there onto her tongue and into her mouth.

“Mmmmm…” she murmured. “It has been so long since I sucked cock, I couldn’t wait. I’m sorry baby.”

“I can’t believe you’re apologising,” I said, lowering myself to my knees. I kissed her again, my tongue tasting my own cum on and in her magical mouth. This really turned Louise on as she returned my kiss with serious passion. When she released me, she said: “Fuck, that is so hot, a guy who isn’t afraid to taste his own cum.”

“Well,” I replied, “if it’s good enough for you, then it’s good enough for me.”

Louise touched my face with her hands and pulled me to her mouth again, snogging me hard. Her face and hair were still streaked with an enormous load of my cum, though the water from the shower was beginning to wash some of it away now. As we kneeled on the shower cubicle floor together, I stroked her legs. It was my mission to give this woman wave after wave of frenzied orgasmic delight by whatever means at my disposal.

My hand slid between her thighs and she instinctively parted them a little. We were still locked in a hard, wet kiss, my cum mixed with water being massaged into our faces. I traced the fingers of my right hand up and down the inside of Louise’s left thigh while my left hand caressed her right breast. She was sighing into my mouth, clearly enjoying my touch. I moved my right hand up to her pussy and lightly traced the outline of her lips. Despite her position, she pushed herself onto my fingers, causing her to gasp. We broke our kiss as she gasped and I kissed down the side of her neck. This caused her to gasp again. I kissed, sucked and nipped her neck while my fingers slid into her slit and felt the moisture that had accumulated. As I passed my finger through the entrance of her outer lips, Louise let out a breathy, but audible moan of appreciation.

She leaned back and her legs parted wider as she sank herself back into a seated position with her back against the cold tiled wall of the shower cubicle. This caused my finger to pop out of her, but I wasted no time in reinserting it as soon as she was comfortable. As I massaged her labia with my middle finger, I returned to her breasts with my mouth and licked and sucked her amazing nipples which were as hard bullets. Louise was clearly enjoying my treatment, but decided she wanted more in her pussy, so pushed onto my finger to force it into her hole. Of course, realising what she was up to, I helped the best I could by pushing my finger deeper into her. I was rewarded my more moans and a steady humping against my hand as my thumb made contact with her clit.

I continued this for a few minutes, but to be frank, what I really wanted was to taste this awesome pussy. I began to work my way down Louise’s body, kissing and pecking at every square inch. I paid extra attention to her groin and the tickling sensation I caused in her caused Louise to flinch and squirm. After teasing her for long enough, I reached my target. I could clearly make out her clitoris as it was sticking out like a small penis. I had never seen one so prominent, yet so beautiful before. I naughtily swept the very tip of my tongue over it to tease her. Well, that went down like a house on fire.

“OOOHHH!” she moaned out loud. I deduced she liked what I did so I did it again. This caused her to grab the back of my head and push it into her. The problem was, because of the size of the shower cubicle, large as it was, I was bent over at a strange angle and the pressure she put on my head hurt my neck. A quick readjustment of position was called for. I figured if Louise sat in the corner at a diagonal across the base of the shower, she could stretch her legs out. This would also allow me to crawl between them and administer the therapy she was obviously desperate to receive.

A few seconds later, we were ready. I kissed up Louise’s legs, but she was getting impatient and I was only halfway up her thigh when she grabbed my head again and forced me to her welcome mat. I wasted no further time. I inserted my finger again to a grateful moan before attacking her prized jewel. She held me there as I licked up her slit from where my finger was inserted to her clit. As I hit that spot, she practically screamed.

“OH FUCK ROB, THAT’S REAL GOOD!” She pushed up to hump my face as my mouth continued to pleasure her. I slid another finger into her and her moaning became even louder and more regular. She was now moaning and panting with every stroke of my hand and tongue, now working together with a rhythm which was on the verge of getting her off.

“OH FUCK, EAT ME! YEAH YEAH YEAH. OOOHHHHHHHH…” I have this thing where I hook my fingers a little when they are inside a woman. Sometimes, it has little effect, but other times it not only sends her over the edge, it sends her into outer space. I tried it on Louise and found the latter to be true about her. I must have touched that sacred place – the G-spot. Her hand pushed me hard into her cunt and she ground herself against my mouth and fingers as all of a sudden her orgasm hit her with the power of a runaway truck.

“NNNNGGGGHHHHH! OOHHH… FUCK!!! AHH AHH…” There was a pause as she lifted her bum off the ground. I felt a rush of fluid hit my mouth as Louise came like no other woman before her. It must have lasted all of two minutes. She twitched and bucked and humped and ground her body through the final moments of her delight. Her thighs were clamped tightly against the sides of my head and I seriously thought I was in danger of passing out through lack of oxygen. Fortunately, she began to relax and released me from her grasp. Nothing had prepared me for Louise’s reaction upon cumming and I was pretty exhausted myself at the excitement of it all.

As the water splashed down onto the two of us, we could do nothing but lie there for a while. Louise was lolled out on the floor, slumped against the wall of the cubicle, while I merely lay my head on her thigh, admiring her leaking pussy which I couldn’t wait to treat my cock to. “How incredible it would look with my cum pouring out of it,” I thought. That prompted my next move.

After allowing ourselves a couple more minutes recovery time, I stood up and held my hand out to Louise. She just looked at me for a second.

“Come on,” I said. “I want you in my bed.”

Louise smiled, took my hand and I pulled her up. We embraced once more, kissing deeply before leaving the bathroom.

Chapter Seven – A special coupling

The urgency in both of us was undeniable. Still dripping wet from the shower, Louise and I raced to the bedroom and continued where we left off. We both wanted the same thing: my cock inside her. As we threw ourselves on the bed, it was Louise who took the lead. She was hungry and was determined to get her fill. She straddled my body and bent over to kiss me. My dick was completely ready for her having fully recovered from her awesome blowjob in the shower.

Louise broke the kiss and moved herself over my waiting cock. She took it in her hand, positioned it at the entrance to her pussy and slowly sank down onto it. As I entered her, we let out mutual moans and sighs. She was so wet and warm I was glad I had cum once already because I don’t think I would have lasted very long at all if I hadn’t. She wasn’t as tight as her daughter (obviously!) but for a woman of 34, she was in incredible shape and I could feel everything giving way inside her to welcome me in. She lowered herself completely onto me and I felt the tip of my cock pass through her cervix and into her womb, just like I did with Brianna. Louise sat there for a minute or so, revelling in the feeling. I could tell she was so desperate for release, it wouldn’t take long before she got off.

I ran my hands lightly over her marvellously petite body, paying special attention to her belly and chest. Her boobs were insanely beautiful, like those of a woman in her absolute prime, not your average mother in her 30s. She began to move on me, slowly sliding herself back and forth on my lap, feeling my cock moving inside her. Her breathing was getting heavier as she sped up a little. I stroked her belly a final time before sliding my hand down to her pussy. I gently grazed her extraordinary clit and she moaned. Her hand moved over mine and held it in place as she pushed herself onto me. I could tell she was losing it so began to push my hips upwards. This forced me even deeper inside her and she gasped, before leaning forward, her hands resting on my chest, and lifting herself a couple of inches up my cock, then slamming herself down onto it. This made her grunt loudly and lustily. She repeated the motion again and again, getting faster, louder, wetter and wilder. Louise was fucking me with aplomb and the feeling I was getting from her was pretty intense.

She was rapidly approaching her second orgasm of the night and was uncontrollable. My finger was still rubbing her clit as she bounced on my dick and made filthy yet sexy moans and groans. I could tell she was there when her cunt began twitching and tightening around my cock. That and her dirty mouth letting rip with the tell-tale signs of sexual release.

“Oh yes, uh uh uh uuuhhhh OOOOOHHHHH, FUCK…”

When she succumbed to the inevitable, she stiffened and shook like she was having a seizure. Her eyes closed, her pussy gripping my dick tight and her legs trembling was how it began followed by her entire body convulsing. Her arms gave way and she landed on me, her face nearly smashing into mine. Fortunately she didn’t hurt herself (or me, for that matter). I could feel her pussy emitting a lot of orgasmic juices and she ground it into me, so much so it was running down my groin, my scrotum and even onto my stomach. Louise let out a final, deep and lengthy moan as she saw out the remainder of her orgasm and rested her head on my chest, breathing heavily.

I stroked Louise’s hair, neck and the top of her back as she recuperated, but I kept feeling my cock twitching inside her, reminding her that I wasn’t done yet. When Louise lifted her head, she looked into my eyes with a smile, her hair falling over one side of her face sticking to her cheek because she was still wet from the shower.

“That felt so fucking good,” she whispered. “I really needed that.”

I smiled and continued to stroke her.

“Fuck me some more,” she said. “Hard.”

This woman meant business alright. I kissed her and rolled her onto her back. Her legs wrapped themselves around my back and we began a slow, deep fuck. She grunted softly every time I pushed into her. After a few minutes, I remember what she said: ‘Hard’. I pulled out of her and she looked at me with surprise and disappointment. I slid off her, grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the end of the bed. Resting her calves on my shoulders, I pushed myself into her glory hole again and she shuffled a little further down to meet me. With my dick buried to the hilt inside her, I began to fuck her. I started with long slow strokes, but rapidly built up to a hard, fast rhythm. I watched Louise as her tits bounced with every thrust. She looked at me as I was fucking her, the desire in her face unquestionable. She grunted and moaned as I pounded into her slick, tight pussy. She locked her legs around my neck and I tickled her clit with my fingers again. This sent her to her orgasmic Utopia once more as she spasmed and squealed, another gush of juices seeping out of her around my cock.

I didn’t stop. My pounding remained hard and fast, my pressure on her clit increased and Louise was now lost in another world. She was yelling and screaming as she encouraged me to use her delectable body.

“OH FUCK YEAH! FUCK ME ROB, FUCK…AHH…FUCK ME HARD!”

She tightened her pussy muscles, squeezing my cock as I persisted in my hammering of her hole. This quickened my impending explosion. After just a couple more minutes, I felt another load of seed being sent forth from my balls, into my groin and up my shaft. Resistance was futile, I was cumming and that’s all there was to it. I just had time to let Louise know what was happening.

“OH FUCK, I’m gonna cum. Where do you want it?” The same question I asked her daughter was answered by the same delightful response – only louder and more forceful.

“OH! INSIDE ME. FUCKING CUM INSIDE ME…”

She squeezed me tighter and as she did so, I let go. Another enormous spurt of spunk burst from my cock into Louise’s womb. She moaned as loud as me as it entered her. My legs were quivering with the force of my ejaculation, but I managed to hold it together as three more squirts invaded Louise’s belly. I was shattered. I had a stitch in my side and I collapsed onto Louise’s torso. Her legs parted and I lay there, my head on her full stomach, my cock still in her, only shrinking. Our breathing was heavy, but we knew we had just had the fuck of our lives, and if I’m being completely honest, I felt something very special between us. It wasn’t just the incredible sex, there was something more profound about our coupling, something I hadn’t felt before. It dawned on me that I would be heading back home in a few days and Louise and I would be thousands of miles apart. I tried to put that out of my mind as I felt the softness of her skin against the side of my face, her stomach undulating beneath me.

davesmistress
02-23-2009, 10:19 AM
Thanks for the new chapters

Brigit Astar
02-23-2009, 12:52 PM
thank you for this addition

SFA Guerrilla
02-26-2009, 01:38 PM
Sadly, owing to the new rules on age, I will not be continuing my story here. One of my central characters is 13 and this is important to the point of the story.

Here in the UK, 16 is the legal age of consent so there isn't much taboo about consensual sex with a 16 year old.

I shall investigate other sites and commence posting my series on any that will allow me to do so, so if anyone is interested, keep your eyes open.

SFAG

frankjohnmoore
07-27-2009, 01:37 AM
thanks, i seen a lot of 13 year olds that could have passed for 18 and i played with some before i know the age

frankjohnmoore
07-27-2009, 01:59 AM
keep them cumming, looking for more

surfguy17
07-28-2009, 08:09 AM
wow good story cant wait for more :)

surfguy17
07-28-2009, 08:09 AM
wow cant wait to read more getting exciting. :)

hialt
10-16-2009, 06:46 PM
Excellent.

espana
11-17-2009, 04:02 AM
Iits fun when it happens but the fear when you find out a girls real age is something I would not wish on anyone. Is This a story or an expirence? it has the smack of reality

espana
11-17-2009, 04:27 AM
mothers and daughters risky but worth it