PDA

View Full Version : Mash 4077 BJ`s Blue Balls

stargazer
02-07-2009, 05:21 PM
Hawkeye was looking at the latest issue of Nude, when his tent mate, BJ came he peeked over the top of the magazine, asking if he was ok ? BJ pouring him self a drink from the still , then poured one for Hwkeye.
BJ sat asking himself how do they do it ?
do what? asked Hawkeye have sex said BJ,
Hawkeye put down the magazine, with a smile
let me tell you my good man they have it laying side ways top to bottom , front to back doggy style , in a swing.
BJ just looked at him , Come on Hawk ! how does a married man who is in love with a women just have casual sex with another woman.
Hawkeye took another drink it happens every day , just then Radar came Coppers! Bj found Col. Potter afterwards in his office he walked in, Col Potter asked you got a rash, your`er walkng funny, BJ sat down asked him how he dealt withnot haveing sex with his wife .
Well son he told BJ it`s the hardest thing
having the old Blueballs.
A young man shouldn`t have to go thru such a
thing, BJ told him Peg sent some photos of herself, pulled one out, she was sitting with her blouse open no bra , dam look at those nipples , Potter said, then he told BJ he was sorry, it`s ok i have others , i try jacking off but it just doesn`t seem to help .
Hawkeye came in , he seen the pictur of Peg
his cock got hard right away, Dam! he said
Calm down Potter said Hawkeye sat down , but kept peeking at the picture till BJ put it away.
BJ thanked the Col. walked out Hawkeye said we have to do something, can`t we just send him home or Peg to Tokyo, Nope Potter said
Hawkeye left ran into Nurse Able Oh Nurse he smiled his cock still hard from looking at Peg. OH YES! he said standing inthe supply room while nurse Able on her knees with her shirt off sucking his cock between her ample breast, she began to move her breast up nad down OH GOD! he said, drop thos pants he told her , she smiled unbutton them turn arond showing her ass as she wiggled it pulling down her pants, Hawkeye seen a bare ass she wasn`t wearing no panties , she stepped ut of the pants stood naked in front of him .
Her pussy hair was the color on he head sandy blonde, she went back to sucking his cock,laying on some blankets the two sucking each others sex , Hakeye licking her clit dipping his tongue deep into her pussy.
Hawkeye sitting onthe blanket watching the most prefect ass lower it self onto his cock
she held her ass checks apart, OH she said feeling his cock head about to enter her ass.
The sounds of grunting, filled the room, OH Fuck Me! she said moving her ass back onto his cock , his bals slapping her pussy which was so wet her fingers working her clit.

She felt his cock swelling knew was about to cum , he pulle dout she took it in her mouth
she looked at him my ass is clean , of course he smile continue, she sucking him deep jacking his cock till she could taste the first shot of his cum , holding her lips around is head she jacked his cock , her mouth was full of his cum , she shallowed.
Hawkeye stood there, she had her clothes in hand kissed his cheeck, anytime she said.
hawkeye found Radar, told him he needed to call BJ wife, Radar got that serious look Hawkeye explain he jt wanted to talked to her about BJ, but dont tell him , Hawkeye told him he let him read the special Nude he got.
BJ sat inthe latrine,with a picture of Peg in one hand his cock inthe other, he began to drift back to the night he first fucke d her
on some hill side out side of San Francisco
she didn`t have the breast then , like she had now but they was still nice , he playing with her nipple thru her blouse as he was kissing her neck , her hand rubing his cock . Finally unzipping his pants she seen his long cock , she began stroking it it soon was hard her hand could just wrap around it.
She raised her skirt pulled down her very wet panties , BJ seen her honey colored pussy hair , he gave her pussy a kiss his tongue lickng her clit, he tasted her sweet juice.
she laid inthe back of the car, she watched as his cock rubbed along her lips, she watched as he pushed in, she was a virgin, he told her this may hurta little as he gave a jab and broke thru, he fucke d her slowly till she got se to it then she just took over
telling him to fuck her harder, faster. she arching her ass to meet his cock .
he storking is cock faster when a knock came to the door, he shot his load all over
but it still wasn`t enough. he clean him self, went to work .

Radar wke Hawkeye who was dreaming, he told him the call was put thru, Hawkeye put on his red bathrobe,walked with Radar who was holding the magazine, Hawk had promised
Hakeye sat at the com center, he talked with Peg, told him of his problem, yes am sure he does that, Radar asked, Hawkeye moved his fist up and down, Radar blushed.
Then Hawk tried to give her some medical talking, i see he smiled well he is my best friend i just thought to hel p , yes write to him , before he hung up he told her she had a very lovely breast he is very lucky.

Weeks went by it was slow, Hawkeye was in post OP duty, BJ came in with a letter from Peg, he asked him how could he do such a thing , talk to my wife, Hawkeye looked at him telling him care about you , he just looked at him , BJ told him , Peg knew it would be hard,but she said dont make it a habit, once a month and if he writes her about it as he walked away BJ gave Hawk a picture of Peg with nothing on , she said it`s for you .
Hawkeye was walking to the supply room when he found the door locked, GO Away he heard BJ say
then he heard Ginger, she was a negro nurse
OH GOD! OH GOD your so big in my ass
Kelly was rubbing Hawks cock she knelt outside the door , taking his cock out she began to suck him while hearing Ginger moan Hawk holding her head, he began to fuck her mouth
Kelly had her shirt open she was naked her small but perky breast shown , Kelly held him deep in her thraot, Hawk couldn`t believe how it felt, Kelly asked him if he would fuck her ass too , dlldo isn`t long enough she dropped her pants again she was naked she bent over
Hawk put his cock into her ass, OH YESS Kelly said fuck my fat ass, it wasn`t all that fat, but Hawk did his best to fuck it .

Col. Potter seen BJ walking to the mess hall he was waking with a quick step , aren`t wives wonderful he opened the door for him yes they are, just got a letter from home, i see your problem is taken care of too, yes the doctor said once amonth treatment, and let her know the details .
Ginger walked by with a big smile, Col. Potter say i do love chocolate, he would soon find out how sweet she was that nite,
BJ and Hawkeye sat with Margret Houlahan he whispeed to him feel like a tag team next time looking at her, Hawkeye told him she can suck like a vaccum cleaner, am sure she would love your longfellow , as he ate the pasta.
Bj sat writing his daily letter thnanking Peg for being so wonderful, told her Hawk loved the picture too just t hen chopper flew in he ran to the helipad
the end

davesmistress
02-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the addition

Brigit Astar
02-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Simple punctuation would help tremendously.

Swt-hunk
02-09-2009, 05:18 AM
Simple punctuation would help tremendously.

It sure would. But gud story anyway

reaper1
11-01-2009, 12:15 PM
thank you so much