PDA

View Full Version : Just Friends? Katelyn and Andy

gp60NS
02-10-2009, 11:12 PM
This is my first story.
This is a story about 14 year old Katelyn and her 17 year old friend Andy.

It all begins during the fall semester at Northside high School. Andy was helping set up for the Halloween play. While filling some plastic pipes with glitter, Katelyn walks up with her friends. Just coming from their volleyball game. They were still kinda sticky from their sweat, which kinda turned him on. This was Andy's first time talking to her, although he had seen her in the halls, he wasn't exactly the most popular guy, being kinda chubby and sort of an underdog. However from the first time he saw her, he knew he had never seen someone so beautiful. Katelyn a very cute innocent face, with a amazing smile. Brown hair brown eyes, just like Andy, and a very nice ass. Her ass just stood out amongst other girls her age.
Anyway, Katelyn walked up and started helping him fill these pipes up. While Andy smiled, joked, and just made small talk with her Katelyn just smiled and stared at him. She blew some glitter at him getting it on him.
"Oh you wanna blow glitter on me, 2 can play that game" as Andy blew some glitter at her, getting it down her shirt, into her B cup bra.
She just smiled and they kept on, "sorry, hehe, I didn't mean to, this stuff just gets eveywhere" Katelyn said,
"surrre, excuses excuses."
"oh shut upppp." she said.
After they met they suddenly became great friends, and like most friends had their ups and downs.

Now to the main story:
A year passes and Andy has graduated, but Katelyn still has a couple years. Andy at this point had strong feelings for Katelyn, but she was just too young. Even still now hes 18 and shes only 16. Strict parents, age, and life basically kept the two apart, but they kept in touch over the phone.
Andy would call her and talk, flirt around and Katelyn would respond.

One spring afternoon, Katelyn was sitting at home her parents were busy ou of town and they left her home alone. There was a big storm coming so there wasn't much to do except sit and wait it out.
Katelyn called Andy's cell. Andy answered "hey bum whatchya up to?"
"oh nothing, just sittin around, what r you doing? ". "I'm not doing much, its gunna get nasty outside soon" Andy replied. "ugh I dont like thunderstorms, they scare me, and im gunna be alone" She said, in a little innocent girl kinda of way. Andy being himself, liking to tease her said "haha, that sucks." , "hey meanie butt, thats not nice, i really dont like storms, do you wanna come over and hang out with me until the storm passes?" she asked.
"well, i dont know, i guess, i gotta protect my baby girl." Andy answerd. Andy had always been very protective of her, making their, relationship very complicated.

"alrighty, come over soon, I'll find a movie, I wanna watch the notebook". she said, and with out missing a beat Andy shot back "oh on second thought I'll just go stand outside with a golf club."
"ugh, fine....well see you soon"

Meanwhile, Katelyn had a few minutes to sit around. She sat up on her small bed, covered with a hot green bed spread. She started the rub some lotion on her legs, slowly working up to the inside of her thighs. Katelyn had very nice creamy, smooth thighs. She slowly worked her way to her shorts, slowly slipping her fingers under the shorts, and up against her pussy mound. It started to send a chill up her spine and she slowly worked her fingers in a circular motion outside of her cotton panties, making them wet from her warm, gooey juices. Finally she said fuck it, and pulled her shorts and panties down to rub herself before Andy came over. By now she was really getting into it, and her pussy was soaked in her juices. She could smell the light smell of her pussy as she rubbed herself. She didn't really care was she didn't have time to shower anyway. She slipped a couple fingers in and out of her virgin love canal, as her thumb slowly worked her clit. Her little pink cunt was glistening in her juices which really got her going as she rubbed herself a little faster. Picking up the pace, at this point she had her legs spread wide, laying back on her bed. Her head back, as she panted trying to breath. She tried to slip a second finer into her pussy, but it was too tight, she had to work it in, and just then, her cell began to vibrate. It was Andy. Still breathing heavily, she tried to catch her breath, as she answer "hell...low.." "Hey butt head its me, I'm almost there" "ohhh, ohh kay, I'll be here..." and she hung up, now getting frustrated but, the mood had passed and she was now lying on her bed, with nothing on except her t-shirt and bra. She cleaned herself off and then slipped her little pink cotton panties and shorts on. Just as the doorbell rang.

gp60NS
02-11-2009, 01:08 AM
"Hey come in", she said opening the door, Andy walked in, this being his first time in her house.
They could hear the thunder rumbling in the distance. Andy followed Katelyn into the den, where she pulled out a couple DVDs to watch.
She popped in the notebook, and then sat down next to Andy on the couch. Andy had never been good at talking to girls, but for some reason, they had always found it easy to be next to each other, with out talking.
Andy couldn't help but notice her little shorty shorts, and T-shirt, which really brought out her tits. He could see her ass crack, which immediately made his dick twitch. While she sat next to him, he could also smell her, and she had this scent to her that really got him going, almost like a sexual scent. Little did he know, his baby girl had been touching cute little pink pussy. It really had him going, and Katelyn sat there, noticing him, noticing her. She was too scared and in experienced to know what to do, so she did nothing.
Andy and Katelyn were almost going through this natural animal like attraction to each other, he now really wanted her. Andy loved her, and knew she was young, and that they were close friends, but god it would be great. They both knew dam well that there was something more between them. Just then the thunder crackled outside the house, and instinctively Katelyn jumped moving closer to Andy, holding onto his arm tightly.
Andy decided to look outside the window, which was right behind him on the couch. The wind was blowing the trees almost sideways and the sky was an ugly Erie green color. Now he had a new problem, the storm is getting very bad. But he didn't want to over react and so he turned his focus back to the TV. Katelyn didn't even want to look, she was with Andy now and that all that mattered.
"Lets check the weather real fast, Andy said as he changed channel. The storm advisory was calling for severe thunder storms and a tornado warning for McKracken County. Just then the power went out and Katelyn shrieked, she was really getting scared, Andy sensing this decided to take her to the bathroom and layed down in the tub with her. She was shaking and said "Andy im scared"
The storm was getting bad and for a while they just layed there, she curled up like a kitten with him, in his lab. they both just held each other. As Andy put his hand on Katelyn's back, he slowly rubbed her and she stopped shaking and just melted into him. He layed his head against her head and breathed in, smelling her hair, which smell sooo soo good. "You know I wont let anything happen to you, right?" Andy said, "I know Andyyy.." Her sweet ass was really getting him going now, as it pushed aginst his cock, which was now getting hard. Meanwhile Katelyn buried her face into Andy's chest, smelling him, and just letting everything else slip away. No boy out there would ever make her feel as safe as Andy did.
Andy continued to rub her back as they listened the the winds and rain pound and batter Katelyn's house. He was getting braver, moving lower and lower, she took notice to this, but as his hands passed just over the waist band of her shorts, she got those little tingles and decided to let him keep going. He slowly began to slip his finger tips into the inside of her waist band, she slowly let out a small breath, and buried her face into him, holding him tightly. This was slowly turning into more than just two friends holding each other.
Finally his hands reached down to her butt cheeks, squeezing them and slowly rubbing her, they now both knew what was happening, and she slowly looked up, catching him looking at her. Katelyn looked so innocent and scared, Andy felt just was scared but didn't show it. He looked at her and leaned in and kissed her forehead then slowly moved down kissed her nose and finally they're lips met and they shared their first kiss. He worked his toung into her mouth slowly moving it around her little wet slippery toung. They continued like that for a couple more seconds before breaking the kiss.
They melted together so a couple seconds,the storm outside began to ease. Finally Katelyn broke the silence "Andy.....you kissed me........ I mean,......I liked it, but you just kisssed me."
"I know baby girl, I love you, I dont care if your too young, I love you, thats all the matters to me."
She smiled and replied "I love you too, just hold me for a little while longer".
Finally meanwhile his dick was hard as a rock, and he needed to take care of it.
"Andy, will u stay here with me until I fall asleep tonight?" she asked
"what about your parents?" Andy asked,
"They wont be home until tomorow"
"oh well I'll stay with you then, alright?"
"alright, but u promise you'll stay until I fall asleep?"
"I promise baby girl" Andy said.
Katelyn smiled and said well lets go into my room.

Andy followed her into her bedroom, "you can lay down on the bed with me" she said pulling back the sheets. Andy at this point really wanted her and smiled as he leaned in for another kiss, she smiled kissed him then pushed him onto the bed, then landed on top of him, just smiling.
Aren't you gunna get comfy? Andy said "I guess, and he undid his geans and t-shirt, stripping down to his boxers.
Meanwhile, katelyn's warm body got back in bed with him and they cuddled. She moved her hips into his and grinded him, slowly humping each other. Her pussy was just as wet as before, and now his dick has poking through his boxers, rubbing against her panties. He slowly began to pull up her shirt, and she let him as the continued making out. With one last tug the shirt came free and she went back to kissing him, as he threw the shirt onto the floor with his clothes. Next he moved his hands to her butt giving those prefect asss cheeks a little squeeze. finally making working his was to her pussy mound still covered by her shorts. This didn't stop him, he slowly move his big man hands down her shorts and along her soft panties, covering her warm wet 15 year old pussy. She could feel the warmth from between her legs and the dampness coming through the crouch of her panties. He withdrew his hand and brought it up to his face, smelling that sexy pussy smell that had got him going in the first place. He wanted her pussy bad, and he was gunna get it.
Katelyn was loving the attention that she got on her little mound as she grinding and got rubbed by Andy's big hands. She undid her bra as Andy continued to play with her ass, and rubbing on her between her soft creamy thighs. Her hands found their fay to his boxers and had no trouble finding her 7 in dick. It was pretty thick and she love the warm feeling of it in her hands, as she slowly jerked it. Then she moved her hands down to his balls, slowly feeling them in her hand and finally realized she needed relief. Andy slowly worked his hands under her panties and for the first time got to feel her hot pussy between her legs. It was so warm, and so wet that his fingers immediately went in and suddenly this weird feeling went through him. As he rubbed the pussy of his best friend.
But he needed a release soon before he went crazy, and pulled her panties down and using his feet to get them off. Katelyn got up on her hands and knees and turned around facing his dick, and lowered herself on the other side of him. Now totally naked, their warm bodies lay against each other.Katelyn was now facing his big dick,with precum oozing out the top. She slowly opened her mouth, and took the head of his dick into her warm mouth. The warmth and wetness he felt nearly sent him over the edge and she slowly took his dick as far in as it would go. Meanwhile he buried his face into her crotch smelling her pussy and loving is, begin to lick her little pink pussy and sucked on her clit, sending chills up her spine. he really got into it, working her little hot cunt, licking, sucking and toung fucking it.
Katelyn bobbed up and down on his dick until he couldn't hold on anymore, squirting his cum into her mouth in a shaking orgasm. She started to choke on it and pulled his dick out of her mouth, as the last few squirts landed on her chin, and bare tits.
He was out of breath and still lazily rubbing her cunt, she smilied and turned around, and kissed him. She could taste herself on his lips and lock lips with him again, just loving this new closeness to him. They had hardly said a word to each other in the passed hour and it was now just this natural like sense, like they knew what each other was saying with out saying it.
However she still hadn't gotten off and was starting to get frustrated, she looked at him and his softening dick and although kind heartbroken that her mans' dick was getting softer, she just squeezed herself against his naked body and grinded her warm little pussy into his dick, making it rock hard again. She had a serious look on her face now and she knew it was time to give in and let him take her. "I want this Andy, please fuck me" Andy didn't need to say anything, he slowly push the head of his dick into her warm wet cunt, and slowly stretched her virgin lips further than they've ever been. Katelyn's hooch felt so hot as he slid his 7 inches into her.
He rolled her over and was now on top of her. He was in heaven feeling her like this. Slowly he felt some resistance and looked into her eyes, she looked afraid but this was Andy and he wouldn't hurt her, slowly they pushed together and he was in. She grabbed him tightly, her pussy muscles squeezed around his dick for a second, but she relaxed and he began to pick up the pace, sliding in and out of her warm wet hooch. She stared at him
"ohhh andy, ohhh myYyYY god...... please dont stop........" their bodies slapped together as andy began to really pound her and all she could do was let him go and hold on tight. She felt so helpless but so good, and in the loving arms of the boy she loved.
They both began to sweat, and her could smell her female scent coming from their sex.
"Oh andy, please make me cum.... I need this"
his balls slapped her warm ass cheeks as they began to stiffen up.
"Ohhh fuck me hard..... oh please pound my little pussy, i need this soo bad."
Andy loved hearing her talk like this, and it was about to send him over the edge once more. He was like an animal nailing this 15 year old girl to her bed, and suddenly Katelyn screamed, "ohh andy, this is it, im gunna cum all over your dick...... of please dont stop now." Andy at ths point lost control said "baby I cant hold on much more, I'm gunna cum"
"oh Andy, pleas cum inside my pussy, I need it so bad."
"ohhhh goodddd baby, uoooghhh"
Andy let loose another load of his white sticky cum deep in Katelyn's warm wet pussy. The jet like pulses coming from his dickhead against the wet walls of her vagina sent her over the edge and she came too, The walls of her pussy pulsed with his dick still inside her. They began to kiss as their sweat sticky bodies held each other close. Katelyn smiled and looked at him.
Still out of breath she smiled at him and they just stared into each others eyes. After a few minutes of relaxing with each other, she started sucking on his neck. Giving him a hickey. Andy looked at her with a questioning look on his face. She looked up and said "I'm just marking my territory, I love you so much."
"I love you too baby girl, I'll always be here for you." Andy said back kissing her forehead.
Katelyn just smiled, and now lying on top of him, and closed her eyes and fell asleep. Naked, sweaty, warm, and with their juices all over each other and the bedsheets. His cum still dripping out of her freshly fucked pussy, they both fell alseep and Andy's last thought, was how a year ago, he'd never though that they be lying in her bed, having done what they just did. He realized that there was something more to people than just what they appear. Now his best friend has naked, lying on top of him, and sleeping while he held her in his arms. There was nothing better than this moment.....

davesmistress
02-11-2009, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the additions

jonwkn
02-11-2009, 10:21 PM
Verrry nice story!

ncraiders
02-13-2009, 01:00 AM
great story thanks for the post.

BJ Cortland
02-14-2009, 05:54 PM
Great story, very hot and moves at a good pace. A couple of tips: Always start a new paragraph whenever the speaker changes - it helps the reader keep the characters straight. I like to leave a blank line between paragrapshs as well. And watch the capitalization. Minor stuff, I know, but I'm a little anal about that. Keep writing - you have a talent for it.

jollyman
02-14-2009, 10:32 PM
Not a bad story but you needed to edit it better. There were some missing words and some misspelled words as well. Other then that the story was good and thanks for sharing it.

kempo242
02-15-2009, 12:14 AM
Good story nice addition. Needs more editing though.

STUDPLUS
02-15-2009, 01:06 PM
Great story

NaughtyOne
02-25-2009, 06:17 PM
nice additions

ironeagle2
02-25-2009, 07:00 PM
great storie

Pureg
02-26-2009, 09:27 AM
Great Story!

nigh7dag
02-26-2009, 06:55 PM
Great story. I think most of the time guys are at least a little interested in their "platonic" friends.

Avax
02-27-2009, 03:45 AM
Great story! Thanks for sharing.

member37
03-05-2009, 05:20 PM
nice. thank you

TNTrp
03-07-2009, 08:23 PM
That was one great story! Thanks