PDA

View Full Version : For the love of Liza Part One

jollyman
02-11-2009, 01:08 AM
Written By Jollyman

Authors note. I personally do not condone sex with anyone under the age of 18. My stories are for entertainment only and are pure fantasy. And if anyone should act on what I write then I hope you rot in jail for your actions. Please help prevent teenage pregnancies and child abuse. Contact your local CPS office or law enforcement agency if you suspect any kind of unlawful sexual activity with a minor, thank you.
__________________________________________________ __________

This is a romance story about man that falls in love with a young girl that he finally marries her after she turns 18. Male/Female sex Romance Drama.
__________________________________________________ __________

Part One Chapter’s 1-5

Chapter 1 meeting the new neighbors

Hi, my name is Jack Snow I am a 34-year-old freelance writer for some major magazines out of New York City. I have also written five mystery novels. I am average looking man standing 5 foot 10 inches tall and weigh 185 pounds. I have red hair, plus I have one blue eye and one green eye. I am single and hope to find a woman like my late girlfriend very soon because I am very lonely.

I had gone with girlfriend for ten years, and I was going to ask her to marry me, but I never got the chance. The reason I never ask her, a drunk driver hit her as she was riding her bike killing her instantly. That happened on Nov 22 2000 and I have been picking up the pieces of my life ever since that day, well enough about me now on with the story.

It all started back in 2003, on a sunny afternoon in mid Oct. When a young girl moved into the empty apartment next to mine, with her very sexy mother, it was a day that would change my life forever.

The girl stands 4 feet 10 inches tall and did not have any signs of breast development. She has light brown hair, soft brown eyes, boyish hips, flat tummy, and a tiny butt that ran down to her legs that were thin and coltish looking.

Her mother looked to be my age, I guessed. (I was 29 at the time of this story.) With all the womanly curves, any man could ever desire in a full-grown woman. She had nice 34B cup breast, a 28-inch waste, and 32-inch hips that helped form a nice heart shaped ass. Her hair was the same light brown color of as her daughters and she had the same color eyes. She stands about 5 foot 6 inches tall with a very professional look about her.

As I approached them, I felt that I knew her for some reason as she stood beside of the moving van. “Hi I am Jack Snow your new neighbor, can I be of any assistance?” I said with a smile on my face.

The woman turned and gave me a puzzled look then a gleam came to her eyes and a smile came to her face, as she spoke to me. “Jack Snow, why fancy meeting you here.”

When I looked at her more closely, when I finally recognized her from collage, “My god Professor Graves is that you?” I will always remember her seeing her in knee length skirts, white button down blouses a bowtie and a jacket. But today she looked so different in her tight low rider jeans and a form fitting t-shirt; she was a wet dream waiting to happen.

“Yes Jack its little old me,” she replied.

I looked at her then to the girl standing next her and said, “I never knew that you had daughter?”

She looked me over and replied with a grin, “Yes this is my daughter Liza,” as she mussed the young girl’s hair.

Liza got an angry look on her face as her Mom rubbed her head. “Mom stop that, now I have brush it out again,” she whined while looking in the mirror, as we stood there laughing at her reaction. Then Liza, shot us a very dirty look before sticking her tongue out at us, (typical kid I thought).

Prof Graves looked at her and replied, “Sweetie, don’t worry about that right now, it will get messed up any way, because of all the work we have to do.”

Liza looked at Mom then me and, shrugging her shoulders, “Ok Mom, if you say so,” as we started to unload the moving van.

Now Prof Graves was my English Professor in collage and I am about 2 years older than she is. But the thing that surprised me the most was Liza I never knew she had a boyfriend let alone a child.

Prof. Graves is a very bright woman; she had started collage at the age of 13, after graduating at the age 16. Then she went on to get her masters degree, which she had by the age of 17 and became a Prof. at the collage at the age of 18. (She told me all of this one day after class while having coffee with me as I waited for my girlfriend.)

But as I looked at her now, I thought she was not old enough too have a daughter Liza’s age, unless she had her when she 16, thinking Liza had not entered her teens yet.

Prof Graves noticed my puzzlement about Liza, and said, “Jack first of all you can call me Rose all my friends do. Plus I noticed that you seem puzzled about Liza?”

“Well yes I am Rose and if don’t mind me saying, you don’t look enough to have girl her age,” I replied.

Rose giggled and said, “Well Jack I am old enough and I will explain everything later tonight after Liza goes to bed,” as we worked on carrying in her bed.

I smiled at her and replied, “Ok Momma lets get you moved in,” which got a laugh from all of us.

After getting, everything moved in I order pizza, and during dinner, Rose and I caught up on what happened over the past 7 years since I was in her class. We talked about my books and she told me about her getting a PhD in English.

It was around 8:30 when Rose said, “Liza, go take a shower and get ready for bed.”

Liza looked at her and whined, “AWW Mom can’t I stay up I want Jack to read one of his novels with me,” as Liza looked at me with pleading eyes.

I looked at Liza as she stood in front of me, in a t-shirt and pair of jeans. Than I looked over to Rose and said, “Well if your Mom says it’s ok, I can read some with you,” I replied.

Rose looked at he daughter and said, “Yes you can read with her Jack, but only after she takes a shower and gets ready for bed.”

I smiled as Liza started pulling off her t-shirt. “Liza wait until you get the bedroom,” Rose scolded her.

“Oops sorry Mom,” Liza replied as she ran to her bedroom holding the top in front of her flat chest. Then about ten minutes later Liza ran back to the bathroom carrying a t-shirt nightgown, plus a clean pair of cotton panties with a robe hanging loose on her young body.

“My little sister would do that too, so don’t be too hard on her Rose,” I said, with a smile.

“I know, but she has to remember that she is not a little girl any more,” she sighed then asks, “Where is your family Jack?”

“Mom and Dad live in Florida, and my little sister and her husband live in LA,” I replied.

“Do you get to see them much,” she asks.

“Sadly no my work keeps me pretty busy,” I replied.

We sat and talked for about 45 minutes more before the bathroom door opened and Liza came bouncing up to me in her nightgown that hit at her knees. “All clean,” she said while leaning down to open the box that held the books. After finding the book she wanted, Liza ran over and jumped on my lap.

She was light as a feather, and could not have weighed more then 70 pounds, as her tiny butt molded into the gap between my legs. After resting her head on my left shoulder she looked up at me and said, “This is nice Jack,” as she pulled herself, up to kiss me on the check.

I smiled at her as I looked into her eyes. That’s when I knew she had stolen my heart. Her gentle, features and bubbly personality just made me feel so warm and secure as I read the book with her.

Then at 10:00 Rose said, “Ok Liza you have some classes tomorrow, so off to bed.”

Liza climbed off my lap and pulled her nightgown down from where it had slipped up when she first sat down. “Jack will you tuck me in,” Liza ask while holding out her hands.

I looked at her then over at Rose as she sat with a smile on her face shaking her head yes that it would be all right. So I got up and walked with Liza to her bedroom. “Jack I really like you, and I wish that you would marry my Mom and become my Dad,” she said with a child like innocence.

I smiled down at her as she curled up on the bed after I had pulled the sheets over her. “We will see little one,” I replied, before I leaned down to give her a good night kiss on the cheek.

When I turned around Rose was standing in the door smiling. “So what do you think of my daughter,” she asks.

I closed her door then put my arm around Rose, as we walked into the living area. “I think she has stolen my heart,” I replied.

“Well I know you have stolen hers. I have never seen her act that way with any of the men that I had dated over the years, let alone someone she had just met a few hours ago,” Rose replied.

“Well she seems like a very special girl,” I replied, as I looked back at the closed door.

Rose smiled and sat down in a chair across from me as I sat on the couch. “She is a very special girl and she will be graduating collage next year. Liza has very high IQ just like me,” she said with a note of pride in her voice.

I just sat there with my mouth hanging open and a shocked looked on my face, before I started to ask a few questions. “Rose how old were, you when you had Liza?”

“I was 14 and before you ask, he was the captain of the debate team and 21-years-old. I was a freshman when we met in my political science class and a month after we had started dating I gave him my virginity.”

I just sat back and looked at her while she continued the story. “Than a week after that he broke up with me saying I was too young for him it made me cry for two weeks. My Mom could not get me tell her why I was so upset and why I would not talk about my boyfriend any more.

I looked at her as she took a sip of her coffee, “When did you find out that you were pregnant,” I ask.

She looked at me and said, “I’m getting to that, it was two weeks after we had sex that I missed my period and started getting sick in the morning. Mom set up a doctor’s appointment for the next day, that’s when I found out that I was pregnant for Liza. I was 13 and ½ at the time,” then she took a deep breath and sighed.

I looked at her then asked, “Does he pay child support for Liza?”

“No, after I told him about it he called me a slut and said that it had to be someone else’s baby and there was no way he could be the father of my child. Then he transferred to another collage out on the west coast,” she replied.

“I am sorry to hear that Rose,” I said while looking at her.

“I’m not, because two years later I found out that he went to prison for rapping a 13-year-old girl he had gotten drunk at a frat party. Then a year a later, I heard the other inmates killed him, and may god forgive me for this, but I don’t even feel sorry for the Son of a bitch.”

I looked at her and said, “Rose you’re 27 am I right?”

“Yes Jack I turn 28 next month,” she replied.

“So Liza is…” I started to say when rose cut me off.

“She turned 13 last Jan.” she replied.

I sat for a long time thinking of how some one could have ever taken advantage of this bright young woman when she was just a young teenager. Then I looked her in the eyes and said, “Rose I think you are a very brave woman, plus a very smart one as well. Hell, you were one of my favorite professor and that saying a lot. But there is one thing that I want you to understand about me. I am not the type of man that thinks young girls are sexy and I would never do anything to Liza. In my eyes girls like Liza are just children and I see them as future leaders of our country.”

Rose sat back and sighed with relief then said, “Jack I knew you were special and that you were brought up by loving parents that taught you good moral values.”

I smiled and said, “Thank you.”

Then she asks me the one question I had hoped to avoid, “Jack, what ever happened to your girlfriend?”

I got a sad look on my face when I replied, “She was killed three years ago while riding her bike.”

“Oh Jack I am so sorry to hear that,” she said while standing up too walk over to me, as I started to cry. (Yes I cry when I get upset, I think a man is not much of man if they do not show emotion when they are sad or in pain.) When she reached the couch, she knelt down in front of me and gave me hug.

“I’m sorry Rose it still hurts me to talk about it,” I said while wiping tears from my eyes.

“I understand Jack,” she said with kind tone of voice.

Than I took a deep breath and said, “The thing that hurts the most, I was going to ask her to marry me on the day of the accident,” and I broke down again.

Rose hugged me for long time before I calmed down then she pulled back and looked into my eyes before leaning forward to kiss me gently on the lips. After the kiss, we looked deep into each other’s eyes and with out a single word, she stood up held out her hands and led me to her bedroom.

Chapter 2 a wonderful night

After entering her bedroom, Rose pulled me close, “Jack I have been fantasizing about this moment from the first day I saw you in my class. But I knew it was wrong of me to feel that way because I was your professor. Plus after meeting your girlfriend, I knew you would never cheat on her,” she said with a sigh.

I stood there holding her while looking into her gentle eyes as they looked into mine. “Rose, the only other woman I had ever kissed other then a relative was my girlfriend. Now here I am holding you in my arms and I am very scared. I really don’t know how I should feel about all of this or if I should even be doing this with you, because it makes me feel like I am betraying her memory. But damn it, your so beautiful I just cannot help myself,” I said as we held each other.

She pulled back and smiled at me and said, “Jack, let’s just play it by ear, and see what happens,” as she walked us over to the bed.

After we sat down, she started kissing me again. At first, it was just gentle kisses with no tongue, as we kicked off our shoes and slowly lay back on the bed. “Jack, do you think I am attractive,” she asks between kisses.

“Yes,” I replied, while taking in her beauty as we lie facing each other.

She smiled at me then pulled me into a very passionate kiss while bring her tongue out to dance with mine. After breaking the kiss, she took my right hand, put it on her left breast, and said, “Touch me Jack, and make me feel beautiful.”

I smiled at her and started messaging her breast through her t-shirt, “Hmmm no bra,” I said with a grin, as her nipple got hard and press up against the palm of my hand.

As we continued kissing, I rolled us over so she was on her back and moved my right hand down so I could slip it under her shirt. “Jack, wait a minute,” she said after reaching for my hand to stop me.

I looked at her then ask, “I thought you wanted this?”

She looked up at me, “Yes Jack I do want this, but let me take this off first,” as she sat up and pulled off the t-shirt, tossing it on the floor. “Now that’s much better,” she said, with a smile as she lay back on the bed.

I laid there on my left side with my head propped up on my left hand as I admired her breast. “They are so beautiful,” I said which they were.

They stood up from her chest like small mountains. Her areoles were light brown in color and about the size of quarters with ¼-inch nipples standing up hard and proud from the center. They looked so good I just had to taste them, so I did what any red-blooded male would do; I leaned in and kissed her nipples.

“MMMM suck them Jack,” she moaned.

I could not disappoint her so I slowly started licking her right breast in a circle from the base up to her nipple. This brought moans and shivers with every touch of my tongue. Then I gently flicked my tongue over the hard bud several times before taking it in my mouth to suck on it. This caused Rose to moan again, “Oh God YES,” while grabbing my head and holding it tight to her chest. That’s when I went for broke and nipped it with my teeth driving her over edge. Rose, jerked off the bed and scream. “OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD YES, DON’T STOP, PLEASE DON”T STOP, OH GOD I LOVE THIS, AAAHHHHHH,” as she had her first orgasm of the night.

Stopping was the last thing on my mind right then, but I noticed a small shadow in the wall out of the corner of my eye and I stopped sucking on her breast. Rose looked down at me as I whispered, “we have company.”

Than Rose looked passed me to the foot of her bed and saw Liza standing there crying, “Mom, are you ok,” she asks between sobs.

Rose got up to and walked over her daughter, after taking Liza in her arms she said, “Yes sweetie I’m fine now go back to bed.”

“Ok Mom but what was Jack doing to you,” Liza asks.

Rose took Liza by the hand and said, “I will explain when we get in you room,” as they walked out of the door.

As I watch them enter Liza bedroom, I began thinking to myself, ““Just what the hell am I doing. Here I am lying in Rose’s bed just after they moved in today and her daughter catches me suck on her mother breast, my god what kind of pervert am I?”” That’s when I decided to get out of there.

I quickly climbed off the bed and slipped my shoes back on just as Rose walked out of Liza’s room. “Whoa mister just where do you, think you are going,” she asks when she saw me getting ready to leave.

“Rose I can’t do this I had better go home,” I replied as she closed the door and locked it.

“Jack I don’t know why you feel that way,” she said while stepping between and the door.

“I’m sorry,” as I tried to move past her.

She looked me in the eye and said, “Here you have gotten me turned on and now you’re going to walk out of here before you finish? I’m sorry Jack but you are not leaving, now set down here and let me help you out of those cloths,” as she started to undress me.

“But rose please I can’t do this it’s not right now,” I to protest as she pulled off my shoes before leaning into kiss me.

“Jack, just relax will you,” she replied, as she leaned in to kiss me again while reaching for my t-shirt. Then she stood up pulling my t-shirt, over my head. “Nice chest I like a man with some muscle.

Then she shook her breast in my face and said, “Now Jack, are you going to turn these down or even this,” as she took a few steps back while unfastening the button on her jeans and pulling down the zipper. “Come on Jack I know you like my body I can tell by the bulge in your jeans.”

She was right my cock was very hard as I watched her slowly pulling down her jeans and panties. It’s been three years since I had seen a woman’s pussy and god was it beautiful. She had trimmed her pubic hair short leaving a thin strip at the top with a thin line of hair on each side forming an arrow pointing to her puffed out lips. It just had to be the sexiest site any man could ever hope to see.

I sat there and slowly looked up her body from the tips of toes to her shapely legs. When I got to her vagina that was dripping wet with her juices, I licked my lips, as I moved my gaze up her nice flat stomach to her lovely breasts. “Rose you are the one beautiful woman.” When I finally reached her face, she greeted me, with a wonderful smile and the brightest brown eyes I had ever seen. I just could not say anything more, as I took in her beauty.

But I was quickly snapped back to reality when Rose said, “Well Jack; are you going to just set there and stare or are we going to make love?”

“Ahum, w… w… well I…I guess… I… c…can ma…make… love…to you,” I stammered.

“Good now let’s get started,” she replied while pushing me back on the bed as she unbuckled my belt. “I can’t wait to see you naked,” than she unfastening the button on jeans before pulling down the zipper. This caused my extremely hard cock to make a large tent in the front of my boxers as it strained to get out for her viewing pleasure. Rose just smiled while licking her lips. “MMMMM that looks nice now let’s see it,” as she pulled my jeans and boxers down in one swift motion.

After getting my cock free, it sprang up at a 45-degree angle, causing Rose to giggle like a schoolgirl, “Mmmmm, I love the size of your cock Jack,” she said, while leaning down and licking it from base to the head.

A Side note

Now I am not going to lie to you and say that my cock was some kind of monster that is 6 inches around and 14 inches long, because its not.

When fully erect it’s only about 7 inches long and not more than one ¾-inches around. That’s just a guess mind you, because I have never really measured it.

But if Rose likes it, and my girlfriend never complained when we made love, then it most be the right size for them.

Now back to the story.

I began to groan when Rose finally took my cock in her mouth while licking the underside of it with her tongue. “OH god that feels so good Rose please don’t stop,” as my balls tighten up and began tingling as my climax approached like a run away freight train.

As my breathing started to quickened, I gasp out between clinched teeth, “Ahum Rose I’m about to cum.”

“MMMM,” she moaned, sending vibrations down my cock, as she took me deeper into her mouth and sucked even harder.

That pushed me over the edge “OH GOD ROSE HERE IT COMES AHH,” I groaned, as my first large spurt of cum shot down her throat followed a by second, third, fourth and even a fifth before it slowed to just dribble. It had to be one of the strongest orgasms ever had and I watched in amazement while Rose swallowed ever last drop.

Rose kept on sucking my now shrinking cock, trying to get every drop of cum, until she was sure that I had nothing left to offer before pulling off. She looked at me with a big smile on her face she said, “Jack, I have always wanted to try that, and god was it ever good,” she said while licking her lips.

I lay back on the bed, panting while I looking up at this very sexy woman kneeling before me, and said, “Rose have you ever sucked a cock before?”

She grinned at me and said with a giggle. “No not a real one, but I have had lots of practice,” as she opened a drawer in the stand next to the bed and pulled out a long dildo. I smiled and I pulled her on top of me as we started to kiss with a fire and passion that I had not felt in the past three years.

After breaking the kiss I said, “Now it’s your turn,” while rolling us over as I started kissing down her body.

First, I moved to her left ear and sucked on her earlobe. Then I kissed down her slender neck before moving over her collarbone before moving to her left breast. “Oh Jack that feels so good please don’t stop,” she sighed as I flicked my tongue over her hard nipple.

Then I slowly lick down her very tight stomach to her bellybutton, where I blew a raspberry causing her to giggle like a little girl. “Jack, stop that and be nice,” she gasped between giggles. I smiled up at her and I continued licking down to where her hipbones joined her legs.

As I licked the creases on each side of her vagina, she began to wiggle and move, as her legs spread wide, exposing her extremely hot cunt. “Jack, stop teasing me,” she whimpered, as I looked up at her with a bigger grin on my face.

I was enjoying myself for the first time since my girlfriend died and I was determined to take my time, while giving Rose, as much pleasure as she had given me. So when my tongue finally licked over the top of her slit, she gasped. “Oh god it’s been a long time since I had anyone do that to me. Oh yes, that feels so good,” as she had a small orgasm.

Then I began to smell the sweet scent of her arousal, as she spread legs even wider to give me better access to her treasure.

Her outer lips were puffed out and light pink in color, and her inner lips, were a dark coral, as they stuck out just begging me to lick them.

But I had other ideas in mind as I moved on past her steaming hot cunt and licked down the inside of her right leg. “Oh god, Jack, eat me,” she moaned in frustration, as I reached her toes on her right foot and sucked on each one before moving to her left foot to repeat my action.

Rose finally had enough of my teasing and she pulled her foot away while grabbing my head and pulling me up to her cunt. Then she said with a husky voice, “Jack God Damn it, that’s enough of this teasing. Now eat me,” as she pushed my head down to her steaming hot cunt.

“Ok Rose if you insist,” than I dove in.

I licked up her slit a couple of times before I finally let my tongue slip deep into the folds so I could taste her sweet love juices as they flowed from her opening. Then I moved up to her clit, which stood out from its protective hood all hard and proud just begging for my attention.

In all my life, I had never seen anything so amazing. Her clit was about ¾ of an inch long an about a ¼-inch around, with a deep pink color too it, and when I finally licked it Rose jerked off the bed.

“Oh God Yes, that’s it right there Jack, that’s the spot. Now lick it, suck it, bite it; I don’t care what you do with it just stay right there,” she gasped through clinched teeth as her body continued jerking from the all stimulation I was giving her.

I looked up at her and said, “So that’s the spot you want me to lick?”

She looked down at me with wild eyes and groaned, “HELL YES JACK, NOW GET BUSY.” I smiled and leaned back down sucking her clit into my mouth while flicking my tongue over her very hot little love button.

Rose was going wild as I continued working on her clit, “OH GOD YES DON’T STOP, JACK PLEASE DON”T STOP,” she screamed so loud I knew she would wake Liza up again and all of the neighbors as well.

Then I bit down and sucked very hard on her clit sending her into the strongest orgasm of her life. “AAAHHHHHIIIEEEE,” she cried and raised her tight butt off the bed with a very hard convulsion. Than she went stiff as a board, before she collapsed back on the bed limp as a rag doll while gasping for breath.

I continued lapping up her juices as they flowed like a river from her cunt as she recovered and managed to say between breaths. “Oh my God Jack that was so fantastic. I have never cum like that before.”

I finally pulled away from her cunt and moved up beside her. “So you like that huh,” I said with cheesy grin on face.

“Hell yes,” she replied and pulled me into a deep French kiss. I could still taste the remains of my semen in her mouth, as she licked her juices from mine. After a couple of minutes she pushed me away and said, “Fuck me now Jack. I need to feel your cock inside of me.”

I could not refuse an invitation like that. So I did what any man would do. I moved over her very firm body and slipped between her legs while lining up my extremely hard cock to her steaming hot cunt.

After rubbing my cock along her slit a couple of times, she reached down and pulled it to her opening, “Now fuck me,” she moaned.

She was so wet that my cock slipped all the way in on my first thrust hitting her cervix causing her clamp down on my cock. I had never felt something so wonderful; her cunt was clutching me so tight, that I had to fight the impulse to shoot my load right then.

Than Rose started to chant repeatedly, “OH GOD YES JACK YOU FEEL SO GOOD INSIDE OF ME YES OH GOD YES, FUCK ME,” as I drove in and out of her tight cunt.

When Rose began, too meet my inward thrust with an upward push of her own, she pulled me close and whispered in my ear between pants & moans. “Jack I love this, oh god help me I love this,” as she pulled me tight into her arms.

“I love this too,” I replied between grunts.

We continued like that for about five minutes, when Rose started to stiffen up and moan aloud while pushing up tight against me. “OH GOD I AM GOING TO CUM OH, OH, OH YES, OH MY GOD YES, I’M CUMMMING AUUHHH,” then she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me deeper into her womb causing my cock to press hard against her cervix.

With all the wonderful sensation I was having, I finally went over the edge and I groaned, “OH GOD YES HERE IT COMES ROSE,” as I felt my cock swelled and blast my hot seed deep into her womb. This sent Rose into an even stronger orgasm.

After what seemed like hours, but it was only just a few minutes, I stopped shooting my hot cum into her and I roll off to her right side while pulling my now limp cock out of her well-fucked pussy. Then Rose rolled on her side and snuggles up to me, “Jack that…that… was just so wonderful,” she said in a soft voice as she laid her head on my chest.

“Yes it was and I never thought that I could ever enjoy sex like this again,” I replied.

Rose looked up at me and said, “Jack I know how much you loved your girlfriend and I am not out to replace her in your life, I just what to be with you in anyway that you will have me.”

I smiled at her and said “I understand Rose, and let’s play it by ear, and see what happens,” as we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I awoke in Rose’s bed wondering why I was there. Rose had gotten up to use the restroom and I think it was her stirring that woke me. Then I heard a voice from doorway saying, “Hi handsome did you sleep well?”

I sat up and saw Rose was now standing at the foot of her bed in a very short cotton bathrobe. “Yes I did,” as the events of night before came rushing back. “Rose did we make love last night,” I ask to make sure it was not all a dream.

“MMMM, yes we did and I loved every minute of it,” she replied.

I smiled at her but I could not look her in the eye as guilt started to grow with thoughts of my girlfriend. “Rose I better go home before Liza wakes up to find me still here with you.”

As I started to climb out of bed, I heard Liza’s voice say, “Mom is Jack going to stay for breakfast?”

I looked around Rose and saw Liza standing at the door in her cute t-shirt nightgown. Then I looked at Rose and she smiled at me and said, “Well are you going to join us for breakfast?” as I sat on the edge of bed after pulling the sheets over me to cover my fast shrinking morning wood.

“Oh Guess I can, just let me get dressed first,” I replied, as Liza ran giggling, to her bedroom.

I stood up and pulled on my boxers, my jeans, my shirt, and my shoes, before I walked out of Rose’s bedroom. When I reached the bathroom door Liza walked out into the hall from her bedroom and said, “Jack can I talk with you after you are done in there?”

“Sure I won’t be long,” I replied and I closed the door.

Chapter 3 a talk with Liza

After I finished in the restroom, I walk out into the hall as Liza walks up to me too gave me a hug. “Jack, come with me please,” she said in a low voice while leading me into her room.

After entering the room, I sat down on the bench at her vanity as she sat on her bed facing me Indiana style in a pair of blue jeans and a tight fitting t-shirt. Liza looked me in the eyes for a couple of minutes before she spoke. “Jack, first of all I want to say that I am so sorry about last night and thinking you that were hurting my Mom. It’s just that I’d never seen her having sex before and it scared me.”

I smiled at her and said, “I understand Liza.”

She smiled back, before asking me a question that totally shocked me, “Jack, do you love my Mom?”

Even in collage, I always thought Rose was a beautiful woman. But I never even thought of her in a romantic way, because I was deeply in love my girlfriend at the time. “Liza I have not seen your Mom for several years, and after what happened last night, I just don’t know how I feel about her right now.”

Liza sat there with a satisfied look on her face then she said. “Thank you, Jack for being so straight forward with me and treating me as if I was grown up.”

“You’re welcome Liza,” I replied.

Than she jumped off her bed hugged me very tight round my neck as she kissed me on the cheek. “Jack I love you” she whispered in my ear, just as Rose called out that breakfast was ready.

I stood up as Liza took me by the hand and led to me dinning table as Rose brought over plates of scrabbled eggs and sausage links. “Jack do you want Coffee, or juice,” she asks with a smile on her face.

“Coffee with creamer,” I replied.

Rose sat my cup of coffee in front of me with a jar of creamer. “I hope you like my coffee,” she said while setting a glass of chocolate milk on the table for Liza, before setting down across from me with a cup of coffee in her hands.

After putting just the right amount of creamer in my coffee I took a sip and replied, “It’s really good coffee, it’s just the way I like it,” as Rose looked at me with a smile on he face and love in her eyes

Liza looked over at her Mom’s smiling face and said, “Mom, I think Jack should move in with us,” that caused me to choke on piece of sausage.

Rose looked at her then replied, “Whoa young lady we just are getting know each other better and it’s too early for that.” then she turned to me with a serious look in her eyes, “Jack I think we need to have a talk with Liza.”

I looked at Rose and said, “I can stay for a little while, but I need to get home soon, because I have some work to finish.”

After that exchange, the rest of breakfast went by in silence, as I thought about what Liza had asked as Liza kept looking at me then her Mother.

When everyone had finished eating breakfast, Rose and Liza cleaned up the table, while I went to set on the couch. “Jack do you want some more coffee,” Rose ask from the kitchen.

“Yes, thank you,” I replied, as Liza came in with a cup of hot coffee, a spoon, and the jar of creamer.

“You’re very helpful,” I said, as she sat it down on the stand in front of me.

She looked at me and said, “Thank you,” as she sat down beside me and snuggled up to me as if I was a long lost relative.

“I think my daughter has a crush on you,” Rose said, as she walked in and sat down beside Liza.

I looked at Rose then to Liza then said, “The question before us is, wither should I move in with you and your Mom,” while looking at Liza’s smiling face.

“Yes I would like to have you to be my Dad,” Liza replied.

I sat there thinking of the best way to answer when Rose spoke up, “Liza do you think Jack and I, are in love with each other because we were having sex last night.”

Liza looked at her mother and said, “Well Mom you told me that only happened between two people that loved each other.”

Rose glanced at me then looked at Liza and said, “Well yes that’s true, but sometimes grown ups do it for other reasons as well.”

Liza looked at her then asks, “So if I wanted to have sex with a boy, I could do it just to see what it was like?”

Rose replied with a slight tone of frustration in her voice, “Liza that is not what I am saying,” as she looked to me for some help.

I looked at her then to Liza and said, “What I think your Mom is trying to say Liza is that grown ups can have sex when they are attracted too each other, or out of sympathy when some one is hurting, or when they are in love. But to go out and have sex for the sake of having sex, is not the right the thing to do.”

Then Rose spoke up “Yes exactly, you see Jack lost his girlfriend and it upset him when I ask him about her. That’s why we were having sex last night; it was to help Jack feel better.”

Liza looked at her Mom then to me and replied, “Oh I think that I understand now, you’re not in love with Jack but you just did it to help him forget his girlfriend.”

Rose replied, “In away yes, but I was not trying to make him forget her. I was just trying to help him move on with his life and help him see that he could love again.”

Liza looked at me then asked “Jack, what happened to your girlfriend?”

I sat there a few minutes as Liza looked at me before I spoke, “Well she died three years ago.”

“Oh Jack, I am so sorry,” Liza replied when she saw that talking about my girlfriend made me unhappy. So she climbed up on my lap snuggled up to me as I hugged her tight while I tried not to cry. “Jack, I can be your girlfriend if you want,” she said while pulling me down to kiss me on the lips.

Her lips were soft, and she was so gentle with her kiss, I began to feel something that I had not felt in since I was with my girlfriend. Sure, she was just a child in my eyes, but her capacity for love was endless and I could feel that as she kissed me.

After she broke the kiss, I looked over at Rose as she sat there with raised eyebrows and a smile on her face, as I tried to think of what to say. I knew if handled this, the wrong way, I could hurt this wonderful young girl and that was last thing I wanted to do right then. So I took a deep breath and answer in a way that would make every one happy. “Well Liza how about this, lets just be good friends for now and see what the future holds?”

Liza looked at me then said, “Yes Jack that would a good idea for now, being good friends will work. Because if people, found out a man your age had girlfriend my age they would throw you into jail, and I could not forgive myself if that happened.”

I looked at Liza and admired how mature she was acting, as Rose mussed her hair again and said, “You see she is a very smart girl.”

“Mom now I have to brush my hair again,” Liza groaned as she jumped off my lap and ran to her bedroom, while we sat there laughing at Liza’s reaction.

After calming down I said, “Well I better get going. I have a deadline to meet and it’s not getting done with me setting here, plus I need to take shower,” as I stood up.

“Jack, thank you again for all the help yesterday and I loved what we did last night. I just hope we can do it again,” Rose said, while walking me to the door.

I looked into her eyes and seen the same passion I that saw in Liza’s eyes and knew it was going to be hard not to fall in love with them. But I knew if this meant to be then it would happen.

Only time will tell.

Chapter 4 Liza’s accident

It has been five months since Rose & Liza moved in next door to me, and every day after her classes, Liza would come over to talk to me while she waited on Rose to come home from the university.

Over that time I had noticed some changes in Liza as she was starting develop in to the woman she would some day be. Gone are her boyish hips and her legs are staring to get shapelier and where there were no signs of no breast, tiny mounds have started to appear.

Even though she was beginning to show signs of womanhood at the ripe old age of 14, I still thought of her as child. But as I watched her beauty grow, I began to develop a since of pride as if she was my own daughter.

Also during that time, I began to notice that some of the high school boys she was tutoring were starting taking keen interest in her natural development and that worried me.

I know Liza is smart enough to handle her self. But I still felt that I should look out for her so Rose could have some peace of mind when she was home alone. So I did what I felt was best and had Liza bring the boys over to my apartment for their tutoring sessions. That did not make boys very happy, but Liza sure loved it.

Then one day in late March, I had to go out for an appointment with my attorney. While I was driving home, I saw an Ambulance with two police cars a couple of blocks from the apartment complex.

As I approached the scene, I saw the crumpled remains of a bicycle on side of the road plus two wrecked cars. The police had one of the driers in handcuffs. “God I hope everyone is going to be ok,” I said to myself as I drove by the scene. That’s when I recognized the bike as the one I that had gotten Liza for Christmas, ““NO Not Liza too,” and I quickly pulled over to the side of the road.

After getting out of the car I walked over to the closet police officer and asked her, “Officer where is the girl that was the riding that bike?”

“She is being put in the ambulance, do you know her,” she asks.

“Yes, can I go see her,” I said with panic in my voice.

“Yes we need to verify her ID,” she replied.

“Is she still alive,” I ask as my eyes started to water.

“Yes she is a very lucky girl,” the officer replied while lifting the police tape so we could go to the Ambulance.

What I saw tore my heart out when we got to the Ambulance. Liza was lying on the stretcher with blood all over her yellow top and her jeans was badly ripped, along her left leg, revealing a very long cut, along with several scrapes on her arms and face. Plus she had a compound fracture of left arm.

As I stood there looking at her I thought of how glad I was that she had her helmet on because it helped protect her form any serious head injure. “LIZA sweetie, it’s ok, I’m here, and I’ll call your Mother,” I said while taking her right hand as I held back the tears.

Liza’s eyes opened and looked at me with tears running down her cheeks, “I’m sorry Jack I should have watched where I was going now my new bike is ruined.”

I stroked her air out of her eyes and said, “Its ok Liza the bike can be replaced. Now these nice people are going to take you to the hospital, and I will meet you there with your Mom.”

She looked at me with tears running down cheeks and said, “Thank you Jack I love you.”

“I love you too Liza and I want you to be a brave girl now and we will see soon,” I replied with tears in my eyes as they loaded her into the Ambulance and drove off.

I quickly took out my Cell Phone to call Rose. After she answered, I put the police officer on the phone. ““The officer told Rose, that a drunk driver had caused the accident and was under arrest. Then she said that Liza was very lucky the driver hit another car causing it to hit Liza. Then the officer told, Rose that Liza would be at the University Hospital and too meet her there,”” after she had finished talking with Rose the officer handed me, back the phone.

After Rose asked me if I was going to be at the hospital, I replied, “Yes, I am on my way there now,” as I walked back to my car with tears running down my cheeks as they rushed my little girl to hospital. (Yes, I think of Liza as my little girl now. Over past five months, I had grown to love her and to seeing her like that, well it just broke my heart.)

After arriving at the hospital, I found Rose, talking to the doctor about Liza’s condition. So I went and sat down while she signed some release forms. Than Rose walked over to me, sat down, and told me what the doctor had said.

““The doctor had told her that they needed to do surgery for some internal injures and to set her left arm. He also said they would know more about what they are facing once they got her in the O. R,””

Than a nurse approached us while we sat there, waiting to see our girl, “Prof. Graves would come with me please.” Rose stood and the nurse took her too see Liza before she went for surgery.

After rose came back and sat down, I took her in my arms, and held her as she cried. I tried hard to be strong for her, but the memories of my beloved girlfriend just came back to haunt me, as we sat there waiting. After pulling myself together, I finally said, “Rose the Doctors here are the best and they will see that Liza is well cared for.”

Rose looked me in the eyes and said, “Jack they may have to remove her uterus, the ultrasound show that it might have been ruptured when the car hit her. Now I am afraid my little girl will never know the joy of being a mother,” as she broke down again. There was not much more I could say or do other than set and hold her while we waited.

An hour later, the doctor came up to us and said, “The surgery went well. We put a steal brace on her left arm and stitched up the cut on her left leg. But the bad news is we were not able to repair the damage to her uterus and we had to do a hysterectomy.”

Rose cried on my shoulder as I ask the doctor, “When we can see her.”

He replied, “They are bringing her down from recovery now. She will have to stay here a few days to make sure there was no infection, or other injures that we have not found. But other then that she is doing fine and you can see her in about 20 minutes.”

“Thank you Doctor,” Rose said while wiping tears from her eyes. It was 20 minutes later when a nurse came to take us to Liza’s room.

The poor girl was a pitiful site to see, her hair was all tangled. Plus she had bruises over most of her body and with the IV tubes, bandages and her arm in a sling with that steal brace it almost made me cry. But I told myself to be strong for them.

Liza opened her eyes and started to cry after Rose touched her hand, “I’m sorry Mom.” she said between sobs.

I walked over next to her bed and looked down at her and said in a very gentle tone of voice as I stoked the hair out of her eyes, “Liza you did nothing wrong. The Drive that caused the accident was speeding and as I walked by him I could tell he was drunk from his smell, so it was not your fault sweetie.”

She turned to look at me and said, “So I am not in any trouble,” as her pleading eyes looked into mine.

“No, sweetie you’re not in any trouble,” I replied as I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead.

Rose looked at me as I stood back up and said, “Thank you Jack for being here for us.”

I managed a weak smile and replied, “Where else would I be when my special girlfriend is in the hospital,” as I winked at Rose and got a smile from her.

Liza looked at me and whispered, “I’m your girlfriend?”

I smiled at her then leaned down and whispered in her ear, “yes you are my very special girlfriend. But only the three of us will know about this and it has to be our secret ok.”

Liza looked into my eyes and smiled as she whispered, “Ok Jack it will be our secret.”

I stood up and looked at Rose then asked, “Is there any thing you need me to do.”

She looked at me and replied, “Yes Jack would you stay here while I run home to get a few things for me and Liza?”

“Yes I could do that,” I replied while pulling up a chair next to Liza’s bed so I could set down, as Rose got ready to go. After kissing Liza then me, she left us to talk.

Liza was still sleepy, but she wanted to talk, and she asks. “Jack, do you think I am pretty?”

“Yes Liza you are very pretty for a little girl,” I replied.

She frowned at me, “I’m not a little girl, I am a young woman,” she replied while trying to stick her chest out so she could show off her developing breast that were no more the size of baseballs.

I smiled at her and said, “Yes are becoming a young woman. But it’s not your breast or body that I love Liza; it’s your mind and your soul. You are the most loving and caring young girl I have ever met and you will make some lucky young man a wonderful wife some day.”

Her eyes brightened and she asks, “Did you just say that loved me Jack,” as she stared at me.

I smiled back, “Yes Liza you heard me, I love you like a daughter and I will always try to be there for you when you need me,” I replied.

She got a sad look on her face and said with a yawn, “I am only a daughter to you; I thought you said I was your girlfriend?”

I looked at her and replied, “Well Liza you are a girl and you are my friend so that makes you my girlfriend.”

She yawned again then said, “That’s not how it works silly, but right now I am too tired to argue with you about it, so I’m going to take a nap. Oh, and Jack I love too,” then she laid back and closed her eyes.

I sat there watching her sleep and thought if I was only 14 years younger or she was 10 years older maybe, we could be a couple. But I love Rose too and I am not sure which one I loved more. Oh well I will just be there for them and it will work its self out some how.

Chapter 5 Liza homecoming

Three days later, they released Liza from the hospital and after Rose brought her home, I went over to welcome Liza home and to cheer her up we had a small party, with cake and ice cream.

But it was after I gave her the welcome home gift; that I got the smile I had grown to love. It was a lap top computer with a web cam and wifi connection. I also set Liza up with her own yahoo account, that way she could contact her Mom or me and she could chat with her friends while she recovered from the accident.

Rose looked at me and said, “Jack you shouldn’t have done that, you spent way too much money on her.”

I smiled and replied, “Liza is like the daughter I have never had and with out any family of my own around here, who else could I spend my money on.”

Rose just smiled and shook her head then she asked me, “Jack would you look after Liza while I am at class tomorrow? The doctor said she will be out of classes for at least another week and I do need to get back to work.”

I looked at her before I looked at Liza as she sat on her bed, “Oh I don’t know if I could do that. She is a handful you know and I might have to go see a shrink afterwards. But if I you need me that bad than I’ll do it,” as I turned too wink at Rose.

Rose giggled when Liza said, “Hey I’m not that bad, and if any one will need to see a shrink it will be me, because of having an old guy like you hanging around all day keeping me awake.”

I broke out laughing while leaning down to kiss Liza on the cheek as she turned her head and kissed me full on the lips. It was not a very passionate kiss, but it was more then just a good friend kiss. It was soft, with a lot of love behind it, and when I pulled back, Liza looked me in eyes and said, “Jack, I love you and thank you for the computer.”

“Your welcome little one,” I replied as my heart rate increased from the kiss.

Rose looked at her daughter and said, “Are you trying to steal my boyfriend away from me?” I looked at Rose as she put her arms around me and gave me a very passionate kiss.

I tried to look serious after breaking the kiss and said, “Your boyfriend now who said I was your boyfriend?”

Rose looked at me, “Well you did the night before Liza’s accident when we made love. Don’t you remember, it was after I had fucked you silly,” she replied with a coy smile on her face.

Then I replied with a smirk on my face, “Was that the night when you got me drunk then took advantage of me in a time of weakness?”

“Oh you,” she replied as she groped my ass in front of Liza as she kissed me with fire and passion.

“Hey you two take that in the other bedroom please so I can get some sleep,” Liza said with a giggle. We looked over at Liza and smiled then walked out of the room.

Rose looked at me and said after closing Liza’s door, “Jack I know it will be an inconvenience watching Liza because you will have to do it here. But I know she will love it and I think you will too.”

“Rose I would do anything for you and Liza. Now what time do you need me over here,” I replied while pulling her close

“I have my first class at 9:00 so could you be here by 7:30,” she replied.

“Not a problem I will be here. Now how about we go spend some time in bed our selves,” I replied as she led me into her bedroom where we fucked like rabbits until I went home at 10:00 to take shower before going to bed.

As I stood there letting the water run over me I thought back to the kiss Liza had gave me. “Could a girl that young truly fall in love or was it just my over worked imagination. “Oh well she is growing up,” I said to myself.

After I went to bed that night, I had a strange dream. There I was standing in the front of a church waiting for my bride to walk down the aisle to me. As I my dream continued, I could not see who my bride was at the time, until I had lifted her veil and saw an older version of Liza standing there. I woke up in a cold sweat not knowing why I had that dream then I settled back down and went back to sleep.

The next morning I got a phone call, when I answered it I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:30. “Oh shit, I’m sorry Rose I will be right over,” I said and hung up. I jumped out of bed and pulled on my boxers, a pair of jeans, t-shirt. As I slipped on some sandals, I grabbed my lap- top and I ran out the door just as Rose came out hers.

“Jack Liza is still sleeping, I had to give her some pain medication at 5:30 this morning, and that puts her to sleep for a couple of hours. Now I should be home by 11:00 so just see that she gets something to eat when she wakes up,” she said before kissing me goodbye.

After I entered the apt, I went to check on Liza. She was still sleeping soundly in her bed as I walked over and looked down at her as she lay on her back. She still had some bruises and the brace on her left arm still made her look helpless.

After I had leaned down to kiss her the forehead I turned to walk out of the room, when I heard her say in a soft voice, “Jack, don’t leave, I would like you set to with me.” So I turned around and sat on the bed beside her.

She looked up at me and said, “Jack I dreamed about us last night. We were in a big church and I was going to marry you. Isn’t that funny, us getting married like that would ever happen. But it seemed so real, and I could only hope that maybe someday it will come true.” Then she sat up and took my hand before asking, “Jack, do you think that I am being a silly schoolgirl,” as she looked down at her feet

I looked at her as I thought of what to say. Then I replied, “No Liza you’re not being silly. Girls your age often have dreams of the men in their lives. So it is only natural that you would be dreaming about marrying me. Now are you hungry,” as I tried to change the subject.

She looked up at me with a smile then said, “Yes, I will take a bowel of cornflakes please.”

I smiled back and said, “Ok one bowel of cornflakes coming right up my lady,” as I bowed, which brought a giggle from Liza. Then I stood up and walked out into the kitchen.

As I poured her a bowl of cereal I thought to myself, ““she had the same dream I had, could there be something to this, am I really falling in love with her and what about Rose.”” Then I heard Liza calling me. “Jack could you help me please, I need to use the bathroom and I feel a little dizzy.”

“Ok Liza I’ll be right there.” I replied then I walked to her room.

As I entered, I saw, she had managed to get out of bed and was standing beside it, waited on me. She looked like a rag doll, as I moved over beside her and picked her up. “I’ll carry you,” I said while walking out of her bedroom and into the bathroom, and I stood her up beside the sink before asking, “Can you handle it from here?”

“Yes, I will call you when I am done,” she replied as I stepped out and closed the door.

I had just finished fixing her cereal when she called out saying she was done then I heard the toilet flush and water running in the sink. So I walked back to the bathroom and I saw a cute site, her nightgown was stuck in the back of panties showing me her little panty covered butt.

“Hmm very nice panties you have on, you’re not trying to flash me, are you,” I said with a chuckle as I walked up behind her, and gently pulled it out.

She blushed and said, “No I was not trying to flash you. But Jack do you think I am pretty?” (That was the second time she had asked me that in the past week.)

I smiled at her as she turned around to grab the hand towel and about fell. I quickly reached out and caught her under the arms with my hands landing on her young breast.

She looked up at me with a smile, as I gently picked her up. “Yes you are very pretty Liza. You’re one of prettiest girl that I know,” I replied while handed her the towel. She smiled while drying her hands off before giving me a big hug.

I looked at her and asked; “Now my lady where do you want to eat your breakfast, do want to eat it in your bedroom or the living area?”

“In the living area, my noble knight,” she replied, so I helped her to the couch then had her set down before I went to get her cereal. “Jack, can I ask you something?”

“Sure you can ask me anything, remember,” I replied.

She looked at me over the back of the couch then took a deep breath and said, “Do you dream about me?”

I had to think before I answered, then I said, “Yes, I dreamed about you last night,” as I sat her cereal on the tray with a glass of juice.

She looked up at me as I walked in and sat the tray down in front of her. “Jack can I ask you what the dream was about,” she replied while getting a spoon full of cereal as I sat down in the chair across from her.

I sat there thinking should I tell her that I dreamed about us getting married or should I lie to her. Then she looked me eyes and I knew that I could not lie to her, so I took a deep breath and said, “Well I had the same type of dream you had Liza.”

Her eyes got big, as her mouth dropped open, “You mean where we were in a church getting married,” she replied.

“Yes isn’t that funny,” I said as I tried to play it off.

She sat there in silence looking at me while she finished her cereal as her legs started to open too where I could see panties. “Liza sweeties I can see your panties again you had better close your legs,” as I turned to look out the window.

“Oh my” she replied and snapped her legs shut with a bright red blush on her face.

I looked at her and said, “It’s ok Liza I know you did not realize you had done that,” as I moved to deferent chair so I was not setting in front of her. When she had finished eating, I ask if she wanted to stay in the living area or go back to bed.

“I want to stay out here, because I have been in bed going on four days now. But I need to change my cloths and I will need some help,” she replied.

I looked at the clock and it read 8:30, then turned to Liza asks her, “Could you wait for your Mom to get home before you changed your cloths?”

She looked at me then said, “Yes, but I can at least put on some shorts so I don’t flash you any more,” and she blushed again.

So I went into her room and found her a pair of short that wouldn’t show anything, “Here these might help cover you up,” as I handed them to her. As I picked up the tray with her empty cereal, bowl and went to the kitchen so she could pull them on.

“Ok Jack its safe to comeback in now I have them on,” she called out.

After I walked back in the living, area and she patted the couch beside her and said, “Let’s set here and watch a move there’s some good ones on the AMC channel,” while I sat down beside her, she turned on the TV, and we watched an old western.

At 11:00, Rose came home to find Liza snuggled up next to me on the couch sound asleep and me leaning my head back snoring with the TV still on. She leaned over and kissed me on the forehead, before saying, “Hi handsome did you have any trouble with Liza?”

My eyes popped open and looked at her smiling face “No everything was fine,” I replied.

As I started to get up, Liza grabbed me while mumbling, “No don’t go yet my darling,” as she snuggled closer.

Rose giggled and said, “I think she is dreaming about you again.”

I smiled at Rose as I managed to pull away from Liza. “Has she told you about her dreams,” I ask.

“Yes and I will not stand in her way of making them come true,” she replied with a knowing look.

I looked at her and started to say something when she cut me off and said, “Jack I know that Liza loves you the same way I do and I can see the conflict in your eyes when you look at her. You’re falling in love with her too. All I ask is that you wait until she turns 18 before you do anything with her.”

“Rose, I am so confused right now, I think it’s best if I stay away from her, until I go out west on business. A major movie studio wants to make my mystery novels into movies, so I have to go out there and see what they want to do. I might be out there six months too a year and maybe even more, I don’t know yet. By then she will have a boyfriend her own age and forgotten all about me,” I replied.

Rose looked at me, “Jack I understand but I don’t think she will forget you that easy, you’re her first love,” she replied as I walked to the door, “When you will be leaving?”

“Friday evening.” I replied.

“Will you at least say goodbye before you go,” she asks with tears stained cheeks.

“Yes, but I truly think you should find someone else to look after Liza,” I said.

“Well I told the dean today I was going to take the rest semester off and to have Professor Clark, take my classes. That way I can look after Liza myself,” she replied.

I took Rose in my arms kissed her deeply “I will miss both of you,” I said, as I turned and walked out the door.

Two days later Rose & Liza took me to the airport and we said our goodbyes. I can still remember seeing Liza hugging her mom as they stood there crying while I walked to my plain. I knew it was for the best at that time and I hoped that Liza could move on with her life. But I did not realize just how much I would miss them, until six months later when I returned home, but that’s another part of the story.

I am working on Part 2 and hope to have edited soon so I can get it posted.

davesmistress
02-11-2009, 08:36 AM
Thanks for the addition

Brigit Astar
02-11-2009, 09:43 AM
thank you for this addition

jonwkn
02-11-2009, 10:19 PM
I can't wait for the next installment!

Mathilda
02-12-2009, 04:29 AM
I liked reading that. Thanks.

Just one minor comment: interrupting the flow of the story for a description of a dick is not really worth it.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next installment.

jollyman
02-12-2009, 12:02 PM
I liked reading that. Thanks.

Just one minor comment: interrupting the flow of the story for a description of a dick is not really worth it.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next installment.

I am glad you liked my story and yes I might have goofed on the side note about his penis. But after reading stories where have such large ones I try and make my male more real. Well the next part has no side notes or side bars and I hope to have ready for posting soon. have a nice day.

baronR
02-14-2009, 08:26 PM
this story was enjoyable to read. thank you

s_n_t4fun
02-20-2009, 01:35 PM
Want to hear more please

jollyman
02-26-2009, 03:36 PM
Written By Jollyman

Authors note. I personally do not condone sex with anyone under the age of 18. My stories are for entertainment only and are pure fantasy. And if anyone should act on what I write then I hope you rot in jail for your actions. Please help prevent teenage pregnancies and child abuse. Contact your local CPS office or law enforcement agency if you suspect any kind of unlawful sexual activity with a minor, thank you.

Description

This is a romance story about man that falls in love with a young girl that he finally marries after she turns 18. Male/Female sex Romance Drama.

Chapters 6-10

Chapter 6 my return home

It was late in Sep when I finished with all the details for the movies and decided to return home before I left for England. It was going be a short stay but I just had to see Liza. Oh, I missed Rose too and I loved them both. But Liza never left my mind in the six months I was away.

That young girl was like a drug to me with her gentle nature and child like innocence. I knew that could not live with out her. So I made up my mind that I would ask rose to marry me so I could be the father Liza never had. Little did I know that I would wind up becoming Liza’s boyfriend before I left at the end of the month?

It was 3:00 in LA when I placed the call to Rose, so I could let her know that was coming in on the noon flight.

After Rose picked up, I heard her start to cry as she tried to speak, “Jack, we miss so much.”

“I miss the both of you as well,” I replied.

“Do you want to talk with Liza,” she asks.

“In a minute, I need to tell you what flight I will be on tomorrow so you can pick me up at the airport,” I replied as screams of joy blasted in my ear.

“We will be there Jack what flight is it and when will you arrive,” Rose said between sobs.

“I will be on Southwest Fight 417 and I will see you at 12:00.”

“Ok I got it wrote down and Liza wants to say something,” Rose said.

“Jack I can’t wait to see you, I just hope you will be happy to see me,” I heard Liza say after she got on the phone.

“Yes little one I will be happy to see you but I need to hang up now and get my things ready to come home,” I said to the girl of dreams.
(I mean that literally, I still dream about us getting married.) Then I said “goodbye.”

The next day as I boarded the plain I thought, is Rose really going to take Liza out of class to meet me at the airport? Than I thought about how much Liza might have changed over last six months. She was starting to develop into a beautiful young woman before I left and I began to wonder if I would even recognize her now.

My fight went good until we hit some turbulence out side of Denver as I continued to think of how beautiful Rose would look when I saw her again and how much I missed sleeping with her.

Then it hit me; how am I going tell them that I had to fly to England at the end of Oct and I would be there for a year while they made my first book into a movie. They cried the last time I left and now I am going be there just a month and be gone again I just don’t know what to do.

All these thought ran through my mind as my plain came in to land. I suddenly felt very nervous as I wondered how Liza felt about me, and if she still dreamed about us getting married.

Since I left in March, I had that same dream kept me awake almost every night and that really worried me. I have not talked to Rose about it yet and wondered how to tell the woman that you have sex with that you have dreams about marrying her daughter.

As I stepped off the plain and walked through the security checkpoint, I saw them. At first I thought Rose had changed her mind about bring Liza because she was standing with someone I thought was a young woman. But when Rose spotted me, she turned the young woman around, and I about pissed my pants.

Liza had filled out some more and grown about 4 inches. Her breasts were a good 28A cup with a 24-inch waste and 26-inch hips. She was wearing a very short skirt that showed off her very shapely legs. She did not look like the little girl I remembered seeing six months ago and my love for her grew even stronger.

“Uncle Jack I missed you so much,” Liza, cried while running to jump into my arms followed closely by Rose. Liza kissed me on the cheek and hugged me so tight I thought she might break a rib.

After I kissed her on the cheek I said, “I missed you too sweetie. Now let me say hello to your mother,” as I looked at Rose and mouthed Uncle Jack, as Liza stepped back.

Rose just smiled then threw her arms around my neck gave me a kiss on the cheek, “I have missed so much and how long you are going to stay,” she asks after noticing my far off look.

“We will talk about when we get back to the apartments,” I replied.

On the drive, back to the apartments, I ask, “What’s up t with this Uncle Jack business?”

“That was my idea so it would not look bad when I kissed you,” Liza said.

I smiled at her in the mirror and said, “Well I guess that is a good cover.”

She giggled and said, “I love you jack.”

I sat there thinking before I ask, “Liza do you have a boyfriend yet?”

“NO, why would I want to go with some stupid boy, when all they want to do is feel my breast and get into my pants, I hate them all. The only guy I like is you Jack, because I know you do not see me as some kind of sex object,” she replied.

I looked at Rose and she mouthed the words I will explain it later. I shook my head then said, “Well Liza this is your last years in collage, what are planning on doing now?”

“I will was thinking about going to law school next year, or I might become writer like you,” she replied.

“Law school, well that is a good profession as for writing you have to be good at it to make any money,” I replied.

Liza just smiled at me and replied “Oh I am good at it, I have three articles published al ready and one story that I am writing about a young girl and her love for an older man.”

“Hmmm can I ask what the name of the story?”

“Yes but I will not tell you until it’s finished because I want you to edit and proof read it before I send to be published,” she replied. I looked at Rose as she smiled with pride at her daughter’s skills.

When we arrived at the apartments, Liza grabbed one of my bags and headed for their apartment. “Whoa there little lady remember I have my own apartment,” I said with a chuckle.

Liza blushed and said, “I thought you might stay with us,” as she turned to carry my bag into my apartment.

I smiled at her and unlocked my door then carried my other bag into the apartment. “Wow this place is cleaner then I thought it would be after six months of setting empty,” I said after setting my bag down inside the door.

“Well we were up till midnight getting it ready for you,” Rose replied.

I turned to her and gave her a kiss. Then I turned to Liza as she stood by my door. “Come here so I can give you a kiss too.”

Liza ran into my arms and jumped up wrapping her legs and arms around me as she gave me a very passionate kiss. This was the first time I had ever French kissed a girl Liza age as she pushed her tongue deep into my mouth.

“Whoa just where did learn to do that,” I ask after we broke the kiss.

She dropped down and stood before me with her arms now around my waste, “One of my girlfriends and I have been practicing kissing each other,” she replied.

I looked at Rose and she said in a low voice, “I will explain later.”

“Well I need to get settled in then we can talk about something for dinner,” I said, as I pulled away from Liza.

“Dinner is already planned and Liza will be the cook tonight. Liza told me that she wanted to fix something special for you. So we better get home some you can get some rest and get cleaned up,” Rose replied.

I looked at Liza as she stood smiling at me and said, “Well I am glad I have a good health plan if you’re cooking tonight.” I said with a slight chuckle.

Liza hit me hard on shoulder and turned to walk out the door, “Dinner will be at 6:00 if you are late then you will go hungry,” she said with a grin as she looked over her shoulder.

I kissed Rose and said, “I will be there because I wouldn’t want to miss this for the world,” as they walked out my door.

Chapter 7 the dinner party

I took my bags into the bedroom then sat down on my bed. What should I do as I thought to my self? I truly thought me being away would help Liza to find a boy her age to be with. But now I think something has happened while I was gone, now she seems too only trust me. Oh, well after I talk with Rose tonight then I will know what happened.

After taking a nap I took a shower and change my clothes, before I went over to Grave’s apartment at 5:45. After knocking on the door, Rose greeted me with nice kiss before we walked into the living area.

“Mmm something smells really good,” I remark as I sat down on the couch.

“It’s spaghetti with my special meat sauce and garlic bread,” Liza said after sticking her head around the corner from the kitchen. “Ouch damn it, Mom can you give me hand please?”

“She burned her hand again, I coming Liza,” she said and walked to kitchen.

I could hear them talking in a low voice then Rose set the table with three wine glasses and a small bottle of wine. I looked at her with puzzlement, as she walked over to me, and said, “I promised Liza she could have one glass of wine but only one with dinner tonight,” as she leaned down and kissed me.

“Dinner is severed,” Liza called out in a fake Italian accent.

“Well let’s go eat,” Rose said after taking my hand and walking to the table.

The meal was very good and I asked, “Liza could you show me how to make the meat sauce.”

“Maybe after we are married,” she replied with sweet smile on her face, as she reached out to take my hand.

I about choked when she said that, “So you still dream about that.” Liza just smiled and did not say a word as she finished her meal.

“Mom could you and Jack clean up for me, I need to finish my report for tomorrow,” Liza said after taking her glass and plate to the kitchen.

“Ok sweetie but remember you still have to take a shower,” Rose replied.

“I know Mom,” and she walked to her bedroom.

I sat there finish a glass of wine while looking at Rose and thinking what should I ask about first. Then Rose said, “Jack, please don’t be mad at her she still loves you and she cried herself to sleep ever night for a week after you left.”

“I did not mean to hurt her Rose and I thought about her every day I was gone,” I replied.

Rose sighed, “Well let’s get this mess cleaned and we can talk about Liza and you,” as she stood up.

“Rose do you trust me,” I ask while taking her hand and standing up beside her.

“Yes Jack I trust you,” she replied.

“Good because Liza is still just a little girl in my eyes. Granted she has started to show signs of womanhood. But I would not think of doing anything until she turned 18 and by then she might have a young man that is more her age in the picture,” I said with a very serious tone of voice.

She looked at me then hugged me before she said, “Jack I love you and I know you mean what you say,” then she kissed me before we started to clear the table.

“Rose what did Liza mean about the boys when we talked in the car?”

Rose rinsed off the plates and put them dishwasher and said “Jack I think Liza should be the one tell you about that when she is ready.”

I looked at her as Rose poured us some more wine, “ok that sounds fare, now about that French kiss, what brought that on and who taught her?”

Rose giggled, “Jack, Liza has a girlfriend that she met this summer at the pool here in the complex. She is 15-years-old and a sophomore at the high school down the road.”

I raised me eyebrows a little, as she continued to tell me about the girls. “Well anyway one night when Liza had her sleep over, they stayed up watching to movie on TV. I had gone to bed and about hour later, I got up and went to the bathroom. As I left, my room noticed the TV was still so I assumed they fallen asleep so I started to go in to turn it off. When stepped up by the couch I spotted them on the floor hugging and kissing, while X-rated movie playing on the TV with two girls making out on the screen. I stood there in shock as I watched my daughter kissing and playing with her friend’s breast.

I kind of smirked and said, “Then what happened?”

“I’m getting to that,” Rose said while closing the dishwasher. She stood up, and took a sip of wine before continuing. “I stood there watching Liza and her friend as they continued. Then it hit me she will think I am spying on them if say anything now. So I step back in the hall and called out, ““Liza, are you still up.”” I heard a gasp and the TV Channels switch before Liza replied. ““Yes Mom were still up and the movie is about over.”” ““Ok sweetie but you need to get in bed soon its 1:30 in the morning.”” I replied then stepped in living room to find them setting on both ends of couch.”

I chuckled and said, “Is the other girl pretty?”

Rose hit me with towel before we finished cleaning up after dinner.

Chapter 8 that night with Rose

It was about 9:00 when Rose sent Liza to bed. She had to be up at 7:00 to catch the bus for school the next day. So I Kissed her goodnight and said, “I will see you tomorrow after school little one.”

She looked at me and asks me, “Jack, do I look like a little girl now.” as she pushed her chest out showing off her small beast through her t-shirt.

I smiled at her and said, “No not really Liza but in my eyes you will always be my little girl and my special girlfriend.”

Her eyes beamed with satisfaction as she leaned down and whispered in my ear, “Jack I love you, and I still dream about us getting married some day,” then she gave me a gentle loving kiss.

Rose just smiled at the surprise on my face as Liza stood up and turned to go in her room. I sat there watching her close her door then I turned to Rose. “I thought she would get over me,” I sputtered out as I trying to clear my thoughts.

Rose got serious look on her face then and I got worried, as she cleared her throat. “Jack, we need to talk about that, but first I need you cock inside of me,” as she stood up and walked over to the chair I was setting in. I slowly stood up and we walked into her bedroom.

After we had entered, she closed the door. “Now if Liza wakes up she knows not to come in without knocking first,” she said after turning to look at me.

I just stood there looking at this beautiful 28-year-old woman before me as she slowly approached with lust in her eyes. It had been six months since we had sex and I could feel the tension in the air as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down into deep French kiss.

As our tongues danced with each other, as she slowly walked us to bed. After braking the kiss I started to say something when Rose put her finger to my lips and said, “No talking lover boy just fuck me good then we will talk afterwards.”

She quickly pulled my polo shirt over my head and dropped it on the floor as she slowly licks down to my nipples. Up until then, I never knew that a man’s nipples could get stimulation from licking, but my growing cock told me deferent, as I felt my balls tighten.

“OH god Rose what are you doing to me,” I groaned, as she pulled back and smiled at me then knelt down to remove my pants. I could not move for fear of shooting cum all over the place.

After unbuckling my belt, she unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans pulling them down with boxers, freeing my extremely hard and drooling cock. “Mmmmm just as I remembered it,” she said before taking it into her mouth.

“Oh God,” I groaned as her tongued snaked over my sensitive head as her warm wet mouth incased my cock. When I finally looked down, she had swallowed all but two inches as it hit the back of throat. Then most amazing thing happened she gulped once, than she took a deep breath through her nose, and the last of cock went into mouth and down her throat, the feeling was pure magic. My eyes rolled back in my head as balls felt like they were being sucked, out through my cock. As Rose’s sucking got even stronger.

Through clenched teeth I grunted, “OH GOD IM GOING TO CUM!” With that, my cock erupted with my hot seed shooting down her throat like a machinegun; it felt like I unload a gallon of cum into her gullet.

She swallowed every drop as she continued to suck my shrinking cock until my knees buckled I fell back on her bed breathing hard. She pulled off my shoes and socks and finished pulling my pants off, I just laid there staring up at her as she stood over me with a satisfied smile on her face.

“Wow I have never had woman deep throat me before,” I said after my breathing and retuned to normal.

“I am glad you liked it,” she replied.

“Liked It, hell I loved it now it’s your turn,” as I grabbed her and pulled down on top of me on the bed. I quickly rolled us over, as I kissed her.

She broke the kiss and pushed me off her and said, “I’m little over dressed don’t you think Jack,” as she jumped up and turned on some soft music.

I watched in amazement as she began a very slow strip tease. First, she unbuttoned her white blouse, and slowly opened it revealing her white lace bra. I watched in awww as she let the blouse, slip off her shoulders, and drop to the floor.

After a few minutes of teasing, she finally unbuttoned her wrap around skirt and let drop to floor revealing a matching white lace thong. My cock instantly got hard again, when I notice there was no hair showing through the lace of her thong. “OH god you’re so beautiful,” I groan as I slowly started to stroke my cock.

She smiled and said, “you better not shoot all your cum now I want some in my hot cunt,” as she rubbed her hand over the lace of the thong before she grabbing the top and pushed them down. “Do you like what you see Jack, I shaved it so I would look like a young girl and god does it feel so sexy in this lace.”

I smiled and said, “You look like teenager again and it looks good enough to eat.”

She smiled then removed the bra and walked over to me, “Now you can make me cum.”

I reached out and pulled her down on top of me again then rolled us over to where we were in the middle of bed. I slowly started kissing down her neck then across her collarbone and down to her perky breast.

After taking her right nipple in my mouth, I started pinching and twisting her left one. “Oh god jack I missed this. I wish we could be together forever,” she sighed as I sucked on her breast.

I stopped then looked up at her and said, “Rose will you marry me?”

She sat up and looked at me before answering, “No Jack I will not marry you just so you can hide your love for my daughter.”

I sat up beside her and said, “Rose what am I supposed to do. I don’t think I can wait on her because my love for her is growing stronger by the day and that scares me.”

“Well Jack lets not worry about that right now,” as she pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top. “Now I am going to ride until we both can’t see straight,” she said with a grin. As she raised herself up, while reaching between us to line my cock up with hot cunt.

I watched in amazement as my cock slips between her bald lips and sinks deep into her love tunnel. “OH YES,” she moans as our pelvic bones met. “God I have really missed this,” she sighed again as she starts grinding her clit into my pubic hair.

As we start a slow rhythm of lovemaking, I heard a knock on the door and saw Liza standing there. I could see the tears in her eyes and a very sad look on her face. That’s when I knew there was going to be trouble, but I could not stop as our climaxes hit us hard.

“OH GOD, OH GOD YES, OH JACK I LOVE THIS OH FUCK ME HARDER JACK, FUCK, ME MAKE ME CUM. AAAEEEIIIHHH, OH GOD I’M CUMMING,” Rose screamed as her body stiffened and her cunt clamped down hard on my cock.

“OH GOD YES, IM CUMMING TOO,” I groan as my cock blast my hot seed into her burning hot cunt. After about six shots, my cock starts to shrink and I pulled Rose down on top of me. “Rose I hate to say this but Liza is at the door,” I say between breaths.

Rose looks around as Liza screamed, “I HATE YOU JACK AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN,” than she turned and ran back to her room slamming her door.

I looked at Rose as she climbed off me as I sat up and stared out into the hallway. “I had better be going,” and I started to get out of bed.

Rose stopped me and said, “Get dressed then go to her. I really think that you two need to talk.” I looked at her then got dressed.

Chapter 9 trouble with Liza

Rose put on her sleepwear; she walked with me to Liza’s door and knocked. “Go away,” we heard her say through the door.

Rose reached for the doorknob and tried to open the door but found it locked. “Liza Jane Graves open this door now,” Rose said with a very firm voice.

“NO I DON’T WANT TALK WITH YOU OR THAT BASTARD YOU JUST HAD SEX WITH,” Liza screamed through the door.

Rose looked at me and seen the pain in my eyes then she whispered, “go set on the couch while I talk with her then I will call for you.” So I go set on the couch with head in my hands as I tried to think of what to do.

Rose finally got into Liza’s room and I heard some more shouting from both of them then silence. “Jack would you come here please Liza wants to talk with you.

I slowly walked into Liza’s room and I saw Liza setting on her bed looking at herself in the mirror on her vanity. I could tell she was still crying but she was trying to put on a brave face. “I will leave you two alone for awhile,” Rose said in a soft voice. Than she walked, out the door and closed it behind her.

“Ahum well I guess you’re a little mad at me right now Huh,” I said in shaky voice. Liza looked over at me then back to the mirror. “Liza I am sorry if I hurt you,” I managed to say before I started to cry.

Liza looked at me as I stood there as tears ran down my cheeks. Than she jumped, up and hugged me tight. “Jack I love you but when you asked Mom to marry you I thought you loved her more then me,” she said between sobs. I finally pulled myself together as I walked her to the bed, and had her set down.

After I sat on bench in front of the vanity, I looked at her and said, “Liza I do love you very much. But you are still very young and as you get older you might meet a young man closer to your own age, and if I follow through with my feelings I would be heart broken.”

She looked at me and seen how it hurt me, knowing that our age difference would be a major problem. Then she said, “Jack remember in the car what I said about boy my age and some collage boys have been trying this too. I even had too knee a few them to make them leave me alone.”

“Yes I remember and I happy you can take care of yourself,” I replied.

She sighed and said, “I thought so too. But a week after I started school one of the collage boys I was tutoring,” then she paused “well he would take No for an answer. He penned me down and tore off my panties. Luckily a good friend of my from the football team that treats me like his little sister happened to come along just as he was about to push his penis into me. Anyway, my friend grabbed him by the back of neck and beat the crap out of him before calling the police.” She paused again and sighed, “Jack, why do guys have to act like that; why can’t they all be kind and gentle like you?” Then she started to cry.

I stood up then knelt down in front of Liza and took her in my arms, and said, “Liza, I can not answer that because I do not why they would act like that. But I am glad you have a boyfriend that will look after you.” While thinking about how much she had grown.

She pulled back from me while wiping the tears from eyes and said, “Jack you’re my only boyfriend,” then she tried to get me to touch her breast.

“Liza No Stop that,” as I quickly pulled me hand away than I stood up and walked away from her.

“What happen,” Rose said as she got to the door as I walked out of Liza’s room.

I looked at her and said, “I need to go home Ill talk with you tomorrow, but right now I think you need to have a talk with your daughter,” and I headed for the front door to let myself out.

Chapter 10 my goodbye girls

I did not let Liza stay at my apartment, until I had got calmed down. She scared me when she tried to get to touch her breast the night before, now I was worried that she might think that I did not love her any more. It was not a case of love that made me pull away from her it was the fact that I had notice the changes in her at the airport. I just could not let lust ruin my love for her.

The next day I went to the front office of the apartment complex and told them that I would be leaving at the end of the month to go to England for a year and I had to break my lease. The manager asks me why I was going to England and I explained about the movie deal for my books. He understood and had me sign some paperwork then he shook my hand and said he hated to see me leave and wished luck on the movies.

After I got home, I started making phone calls to get every thing change over to the complex and get the arrangements made for the place where I would be staying in England while get all my belongs sent to storage.

It took me several hours and before I knew, it was 5:00, in the evening, that’s when I heard a knock my door. When I looked out the peephole, I saw Rose and Liza standing there, so I open the door an invited them in.

Rose and Liza walked over to my sectional and sat down while I took the recliner across from them. Then Rose said, “Jack, my daughter has something she wants to say to you.”

I looked at Liza as she hung her head and started to cry, “Mom don’t make me do this,” she said in a low voice.

Rose looked at her and said, “Liza we talked about this last night, now do as you are told.”

Liza sat there and tried to pull herself together before she spoke, after taking a couple of deep breaths she finally said, “Jack I am sorry for trying to put your hand on my breast. I hope that you still love me and I will never do that again.”

I couldn’t stay mad at this wonderful child. So I stood up, then walked over to her, and knelt down in front of her. Than I took her hands in mine, as I looked her in the eyes and said, “Liza I forgive you and yes I still love my dear sweet girl, but like I told you in the hospital it’s not your body that I love it’s your heart,” as I took her hand and placed it over her heart.

She looked into eyes and realized for the first time just how much I really did love her. Than she threw her arms around me and held me tight as she cried on my shoulder. “Jack I will always love you with all of my heart,” she said between sobs.

Rose hugged us both and said, “I know now that my daughter has found her one true love,” as we held each other for what seemed like hours. That’s when I remembered that I had not told them about my trip to England and that I would be gone for a year.

As we broke the hug Rose notice the look on my face, the same look I had six months ago before I went to LA. “Jack is there something you need to tell us,” she asks.

I pulled away from Liza and took a deep breath, I said, “You know that I went to LA on business, well I sold the movie rights for my books.” Then I took another deep breath before I finished, “that means I have to be in London by the first of Nov so they can start making the first movie in Jan.”

Liza looked at me and said, “You’re leaving so soon?”

I looked at her and Rose and said, “Yes and I will be there for a year.” Liza just sat there thinking as Rose studied her reaction to this news. “Liza, I know it seem like long time but we can still chat on yahoo messenger and I can call you when ever I have the free time.”

Liza stood up then looked down at me and said, “Well good luck Mr. Snow with your movies,” as she started for my door.

I walked after her and stopped her at the door. “Liza I know you over heard me asking your Mom to marry me and I want tell why I ask her.”

She turned and looked at me then said, “I know why you ask her you still think of me as little girl that you have to protect. Well Mr. Snow I can look after myself and I don’t need you as my father.”

As she tried to step around me, I blocked her path, which caused her to knee me the balls. I dropped to the floor and screamed, “DAMN YOU BITCH GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOME NOW!”

Rose jumped off the sectional and ran over to where I lay doubled over on the floor, “Liza why did you do that, Jack has always treated with kindness?”

Liza looked down at me and started to cry, “Jack I am so sorry,” she said repeatedly as she knelt down beside me.

As the pain started to go away, they helped me over to sectional and Rose went into the kitchen to get me an ice pack. I looked up at Liza as she knelt beside me.

“Jack please for give me I was just upset about you leaving again,” she said between sobs.

“Liza, I want explain something to you. The main reason I asked your mother to marry me is I could not stand not having you and her around for a year. I love you Liza and if you were old enough I would ask you to marry me right now.”

Rose walked back in the living area and placed the ice pack on my balls. “Well I guess if can’t marry my daughter, then you ask her mother,” she said in sober tone of voice.

I looked at Rose and said, “The love I have for the two of you is endless. Rose you have shown me that I could love again and I am very grateful for that. But my love for Liza has grown and I can’t stand to be with out her. Now I don’t know if she feels the same way about me, but I know that I love her like I loved my girlfriend and it breaks my heart to think I can’t have her in my life.” Then I looked at Liza as she knelt beside me crying.

Rose took a deep breath and sighed, “She cannot get married until she turns 18 and I will not let her make love to you before then. But if she loves you the same way you love her, I guess she can be your girlfriend.

Liza looked at Rose with a bright smile as tears ran down her cheeks as she hugged her. “Thank you Mom you made all my dreams come true,” she said before leaning down and giving me a deep French kiss.

Rose never left us alone for the time we had left, but she let us spend time together so we could talk and enjoy each other’s company until I left at the end of month. It was so hard saying goodbye this time and I promised to keep in touch as much as possible with them.

Over the past year, I have chatted with Rose & Liza every day on Yahoo messenger or I would call them. Now I am heading home to an uncertain future. Will Liza still love me like I love her or has she found someone younger to love. I won’t know until I get there. I just hope Liza will be happy to see me again.

I am working on part three and should have it posted in late March or April.

frankjohnmoore
03-04-2009, 01:07 AM
grate story easly reading

dirtymind_88
04-23-2009, 02:49 AM
I really love reading this story. You have made him so caring towards Liza. I can hardly wait for the next addition to this. Keep up the great work. Thank you.