PDA

View Full Version : Not completely sure where this fits, but...

nigh7dag
02-13-2009, 03:14 PM
"God, Juliet, you make me so hard!" I whispered into her ear.

Life with an exhibitionist nympho as your girlfriend isn't always easy, but it's usually pretty fun.

We were sitting down in a church service and, barely out of sight of the churchgoers in our corner, she was rubbing my cock through my pants. I was returning the favor, slowly massaging her inner thigh, my hand inside her short (yet tasteful) dress. She wasn't rubbing hard enough for me to cum anytime soon, but I could see her biting her lip to stifle her moans.

Juliet is a strawberry-blonde bombshell several inches shorter than me at 5'5" with 34Ds, a tight waist, and an ass that could drive a man wild. Right now her face was paler than usual, she was flushed from trying to hold in her screams during the sermon. As the priest started the prayer that would end the service, I moved to her clit, and she shouted "AMEN!" with all of the worshippers.

When we got home, she went to change out of her dress and came back in a black leather outfit with stockings and a strap-on dildo. I was already out of my clothes 15 seconds later. She forced me to kiss her, starting with her toes until I got up to the dildo. At that point, she spun me around and handcuffed me to a table nearby. I felt KY jelly squirt into my asshole and she started.

She fucked me with the strap-on, my cock stiff from the stimulation of my prostate.

"Mistress, may I cum?"

"No. We're waiting until tonight. Now just kneel there and take your pounding like a good little slut." She fucked me for a good 20 minutes until she was finished. She then took a breast out and offered it to me. I sucked the nipple as hard as I could, my tongue playing with it. After a couple minutes, she let me suck on the other one. Finally, she straddled my face. I ate her out for all I was worth, my tongue darting in and out of her snatch, licking her labia, and playing with her clit.

She uncuffed one of my hands and I used it on her asshole, sticking 2 fingers in and out. She uncuffed the other and I used it on her snatch. When she came, it was a torrent of fluids that squirted out all over my face. We cuddled for about an hour. I kept trying to fuck her, but she would push my dick away each time I tried. Finally, we fell asleep.

When we woke up it was 1AM. I woke Juliet up and after we put more appropriate clothes on, we grabbed the camcorder bag and went out to the car.

I drove for about 20 minutes (which is difficult when you have a beautiful lady playing with your dick and you have blue balls) until we got to the same church we were at the previous day. We picked the lock and snuck in. I set up the camera in the corner of the sanctuary and she went to the altar, shedding her clothes as she went.

I took mine off on my way over and when I got to the altar, we started to kiss. It got heavier and heavier until I turned her around, held her hands down on the altar with my left hand, and rubbed my cock on her twat with my right. After a few swipes, I plunged it in. She moaned loudly. I started thrusting as she got louder and louder. Before long I was at full speed, her hands still down, and I was slapping her ass with my other hand until her cheeks turned a wonderful shade of red.

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck me! Fuck me like a little whore! I'm your slut! I'm your little fucking slut! Fuck me hard! OOOOOOHH!" she yelled as she came, the walls of her cunt clamping down on my dick. "Oh, my GOD! Oh, my tight pussy! Oh, yes! Fuck me! God!" she screamed as we fucked in the pitch-black cemetary. "Put it in my ass!"

I put a little bit of KY jelly on my shaft, even though her juices would have done more than enough to lubricate her asshole. I slid it in and started ramming it inside her. It was much tighter and she screamed even louder than she had earlier. "Oh, fuck! My tight little asshole is yours! I'm just a little slut, getting fucked in a church! Fuck me! Your cock is so huge in my small little butt!"

The day's events had made me eager to get off, so I pulled out, turned Juliet around, and stuck my cock in her warm, waiting mouth. Even though it had just been in her ass, she moaned as she flicked her tongue across my pee hole and cupped my balls in one hand. When she could tell I was getting close, she jammed her middle finger all the way up my ass. I moaned and pushed her head all the way towards me so she was deep-throating me. I started to cum. As I yelled in ecstasy, she choked on the biggest load I've ever shot. I shot out 8 streams of cum that merged together deep inside her throat.

I can't wait to see how the video turned out!

Brigit Astar
02-13-2009, 05:12 PM
thank you for this addition

cocummer
02-13-2009, 07:35 PM
Everyone deserves agirlfriend like that. Nice!!

frankjohnmoore
10-08-2009, 12:56 AM
nice story

hialt
10-16-2009, 07:19 PM
Beautiful. I should be so lucky.