PDA

View Full Version : Grave and Riko

roshi322
02-13-2009, 10:12 PM
This is my second story and like before it more a a fantasy style role play between me and a friend. Super natural Demon master slave story. Enjoy

Riko Entered the room only to find a seat and then see Grave, holding the bear tight as she lowered her head and shook gently."Im sorry, Master Grave.""

Grave moved right over to Riko sitting down next to her tilting his head with a bit of a smile. "Riko... what are you sorry for now... you know I dont blame you for what happened....I am over it now.... I just want to see you back to your normal self...""

Riko held the bear tight as she listened, looking up to see the master she had fallen for.The only one that show her for her rather then a slave. Her lips formed a smile before she sighed and moved to hug him, the bear between them as she held tight and nuzzled into him."Master.." she gently spoke as she closed her eyes."Dont leave me again, Please master. I felt my heart break. I know I am tainted to you but I can fix that. But please I dont want to be alone.""

Grave shakes his head and hugs her into him bear and all. "Dont worry about it ok....It wasn't your fault.... I will just have to make sure it doesn't happen again. I don't want you hurt or changed... I wont leave you... you should know that... I didn't leave you before And I wont leave you in the future." He liked Riko and didn't want to lose her... he wasn't so cold hearted to just kick her out for what happened."

Riko listened before she smiled and moved fast to jump him and hug him."Oh Master. Thank you." she yelled out as she nuzzled into his neck and then pulled away only to find her seat again and then look down."I promise you I wont be bad.... Ever" she told him before she grabbed he bear fast and held it up with her head down."It teddy.""

Grave smiled and chuckled when she jumped him like that. sighing a bit his arms stayed wrapped around around her. "Just try not to get in that kind of situation again ok.... I don't know what i would do if it happened to you again." moving to kiss her on the top of the head before looking the the bear with a chuckle."

Riko shook the bear before she moved one hand to her head and then smile."I promise to run and find you. I will die before I let you down again. I promise." she spoke before she moved to rest the bear in his lap and then lower her head."Master, I am tainted and you cant do most things like before right." she needed to know, even if it hurt her."I wont run, I just need to know.""

Grave sighed a little and hugged her closer to him. His eyes looking down at her he shook his head. "Its ok Riko....There inst anything you can do to make what happened go away....You may be tainted in my eyes but I decided i cant treat you any differently.... don't worry your little head about it ok nothing is going to change..." He was still going to hunt down the guy and beat him to a blood pulp but he wouldn't change anything with her... he decided that would just make the stupid man win."

Riko smiled as she moved to allow him to hug her, resting her head against him as she thought."Master.. I only want you as Master, I will serve and do anything just for you. I will never think little of you." she spoke."Master what about Michelle." her head looked up at him before she sighed."

Grave thought on that and grumbled a little at what she said. "Michelle and I got on a bad note about this.... the fact that this happened at her school has made me start to think on taking you out of her school.... seeing as how it seems if I never in rolled you in the school this would never have happend in the first place..." Michelle had gotten on his nerves taking things he said and thinking she understood his way of thinking twisting it into sounding like he didn't care for Riko at all."

Riko listened to him before she smiled and shook her head."I understand. I will do anything to please you and what will please you will do the same for me." she spoke as she looked up at the block and thought. She hugged the bear tight and then moved to kiss its head before looking up at him."I promise to stay where I know you can see me and where I can hide." she spoke trying to allow him to understand that she didn't want anything to happen to their relationship"

Grave chuckled a little then and gave a nod to what she said. "I haven't decided yet.... but I would like it if you stayed close to me more often.... I really don't want anything bad to happen to you... and I cant always be around to protect you ether.... You are my favorite slave you know." sighing again he just tilted his head to look up thinking again. "

Riko listened to him closely before she heard favorite run past his lips. Gasping she moved to smile wide."You mean it. I never really heard that word but I know what it means." she spoke as her eyes became bright and joyful."I wont let you down, If your not around I will hide and wait." she spoke as she moved to leaned close to him as if she was going to fall into his lap"

Grave gave a few nods. "I only have three slaves at the moment.... but you are my top and number one... I just seem to like you more then the others even if that sounds kind of mean." It wasn't meant as mean he treated all his slaves with kindness unless they deserved other wise. "I am glad... but you don't need to go to that extent... just be extra careful."

Riko smiled happily as she continued to lean over in his lap and place the teddy in between his legs and watch him."I understand, your my favorite Master, Really because well your nice and cute." she spoke slowly coming out of the shell she put around her when everything happened, only he could do that."I will, I promise Juta that I will." she whispered before she lowered her head."Master Grave, will everything be like before or will it be somewhat different.""

Grave looked back down to her with a smile. "don't worry... nothing is going to change.... everything will be the same ok. I don't want anything to be different.. not with you ok.... so don't worry about it." He gave her a smile then moving a hand so it was brushing threw her hair gently. He really didn't want anything to change he wanted it all to be like it was before this.... it still made him angry yes... but it wasn't anything he couldn't deal with at this point."

Riko shook her head yes as he continued to speak, understanding everything.She would do anything for him even come out of the shell she made.Gigging softly as she moved closer and kissed his forehead and then lowered her head blushing as she moved to stick out her tongue playfully. Coming out of her shell just enough to be some what her self. "

Grave smiled still as he felt the kiss to his forehead. He was glad she was starting to get back to her normal self. Even if it was just for him he didn't care he was just glad she seemed to be happier. Seeing her tongue tho made him snicker and he stuck his out at her in return. His being far longer then hers always had fun sticking his two foot tongue out at someone."

Riko gasped as she looked at him tongue only to giggle and move to catch it, if he pulled it back into hiding she would fall into his lap and laugh. Her eyes wide brown as she moved to play with him, missing the fun they had and the torment they did to each other."Im gonna get that one day." she played."

Grave had indeed slid his tongue back into his mouth before she could get it. "Oh? You think you will huh. you'll have to be faster then that then." Teasing her of course a grin on his lips. He had fun playing with her as well... it as nice to actually see her that way again."

Riko looked up at him before blushing as she titled her head and watched his mouth waiting."Well maybe if you slow it down I can get it. You have to remember I am a human rather then a demon." she spoke though not in a rude manner. Her eyes looked around before she looked up and grabbed her teddy before it kissed him allowing her to cover his eyes so she could move to play with his cheek, waiting and watching. Making fish faces and all different kinds as she let go of the bear, dropping it to the ground"

Grave snickered a little he always thought it was funny when she did this. It really was too cute. "aww but its fun to try and make you catch it. what would you do once you caught it anyway hmm?" He stuck his tongue back out at her playfully. This time he left it out seeing if she would actually grab the long thing. If she did he wouldn't mind in fact he would probably just laugh."

Riko listened to him before she saw his tongue allowing her to move fast and grabbing his tongue gently but good enough where he couldn't pull it away."Well I caught it and well I don't know yet." she laughed as she moved to look it his tongue and moved to kiss gently before she playfully nipped but softly. Her eyes watching him as she continued to play and hold his tongue."Ewwww its wet." she playfully yelled after some time"

Grave just laughed even tho she had his tongue not really being able to talk due to that fact she had his tongue. Of course it was wet it was a tongue. he moved and pulled gently but not enough to get his tongue from her grip. just being playful of course. "Itsh a thung thilly ove courth ith wet.""

Riko laughed as she looked at him and moved to trade hands using the wet fingers to flick at his nose playfully before she poked his nose."Beep" she giggled as she titled her head and continued to hold his tongue."Sorry, I have stole your tongue and you cant have it back.mahahaha" she played.

Grave just laughed some more it really was too cute but then again she alwase was cute. instead of pulling his tongue away he moved his mouth down untill her would wrap his lips around the fingers on his tongue with a snicker. Just to see her reaction to that. couldn't say anything to well so he desided not to for now."

Riko eyed him as he moved close to her fingers causing her to gasp and giggle before feeling the warmth of his mouth and the wetness. She smiled gently as she titled her head and eye him before she stuck her tongue out and moved to poke at his forehead, but the longer he had her fingers the faster she remembered and her body started to need."Master." she purred out gently as she fought mortal basic need to feel and want"

Grave snickered keeping his mouth around her fingers sucking on them a bit since he was there already. He couldn't help it after all she was the one who went and grabbed his fingers like that. a free hand moved out and it grasped onto her waist just resting there for now as the other came up and poked at her belly in return for the poke to his forehead."

Riko titled her head back as she continued to feel the warmth. Her fingers never moving as she opened her eyes to look at him and watch his arms, moving about her. Giggling as he poked her belly. Her stomach flexing and flat as she smiled. Her body in need as she watched him, her hips moving about as she tried to hide it."Master, Your tormenting." she spoke gently, and going to let go of his tongue because if she did hell she probably wouldn't catch it again"

Grave snickered and continued to suck on her fingers. even nibbling at them the best he could. He had her fingers in his mouth he couldn't help it. After all it seems like she wasn't planing on letting go of his tongue. His eyes moved to look at her the hand that was poking moved her to leg resting there before he went to run to fingers ever so gently against her skin. Just to see if he could get her to shiver."

Riko moaned gently as she felt the nibbling causing her body to become alive and burn.Her fingers loosening before she tighten again but not painfully, breathing heavy as she watched him feeling his fingers move about caused her body to shake and she to gasp as she remembered. Her other hand moved to rest against his chest as she sucked on her lower lip."

Grave snickered still a little to himself from the reaction she had. his fingers traced over her skin a bit more. moving a bit higher slowly working up in between her legs. only to tease to make her gasp and moan a little more. sucking and nibbling on her fingers didn't stop ether he was having fun... he had started to miss causing her to feel this way."

Riko head went back as she moaned, letting everyone near hear the need in her voice for only her Master. Her hand that rested on his chest gently raked as she started to shake and open up to him."Master." she spoke out as she continued to feel both actions towards her fingers and his hand between her legs. Gasping as she moved about the need unbearable at this time. Breathing heavy as she dug her nails in softly showing it her body was fighting the need. "Master. I missed this." she spoke under a moan"

Grave smiled threw the gentle sucking of her fingers. his hand moving further until his fingers were gently brushing up against the sensitive area wondering if she was wet or if she was able to hold that back like she seemed to be trying so hard to do. He didn't seem to notice the others around him he was focused on her having to much fun hearing and seeing her reaction to what he was doing."

Riko jumped as she felt him rub against her revealing some wetness though she was fighting to keep more back. Her hair brushing against her back causing pleasure to hit her. Her whole body was alive and in need as she moved about, head back as she sucked on her lip. Her panties slowly getting wetter showing that she was losing the battle. Her body shook and begged, eyes looking up at heaven as she moaned. Her back started to arch as she sat there, legs slowly opening more to allow him more. Panting slowly as her fingers loosened from his tongue but not pulling them away because of the need."

Grave moved his fingers against her rubbing her gently threw her panties for now. seeing her reaction made him shiver. couldn't help it he always enjoyed the sounds and motions of someone he was causing pleasure too. Her fingers loosened he felt it but still didn't pull his tongue or mouth away. instead he continued to suck and nibble at her fingers. hand on her waist moving slowly so it was around her back. Just to help keep her up so she didn't fall backwards."

Riko shook as she continued to feel, her body started to weaken causing her to give in allowing her body to show to wetness that soaked her panties and the ground. She started to fall backwards as she continued to enjoy, but he was the only thing keeping her up as she moaned. Head turning side to side as she sucked air into her lungs and gasped."Master." she spoke gently as she shook soon her free hand moved to his hand and rest on top of his as she moaned."Master. I love your touch.""

Grave grinned hearing her words feeling her wetness and her need. When she started to fall back he let her. moving her onto her back gently himself being over her now he moved to slide her fingers from his mouth and nip at them a bit before he went to kiss her on the lips. His fingers rubbing against her still they started to move working around her panties pulling them gently till they slid down her legs."

Riko laid there looking up at him as she felt him continued to nibble and pull her soaked panties down. When he let her fingers free she brought them to her mouth after he drew away, but as he kissed her she purred gently as she tasted his lips. She moved her body to help him remove the panties as she moaned, need begging and needing to be free as she shook under him. Her black hair around her like a blanket as she looked up at him and smiled. Her legs moving to kick them off gently as she moved to trace his face and run her finger through his hair"

Grave keeping the kiss connected he moved to undo his pants just the front tho his other hand still pressing and rubbing against her. even slipping in just a bit to tease her some more. a different way this time he broke the kiss and moved his head down to suck and nibble at her neck. teasing there as well. it made him shiver seeing and feeling her reaction to his touch still."

Riko moaned under the kiss as she felt his touch, tease and slip into her tight body, even ready for him as she jumped. Her legs open to him as she moved to turn her head to allow him move room, her mind crazy and unclear as she gasped. But even as his fingers slipped in he could feel her tighten up and ripple. Crying out gently as she felt the nibble to her neck, her body soaked the ground even move as she let out a breath slowly and moan. Her arms moved through his hair and down his back where she would gently dig her nails into his back. "Master Grave." she moaned as she tilted her head back and gasped again. His hand and fingers now soaked."

Grave his hand moving from her then up to his mouth where he placed his fingers in his mouth tasting the wetness he had caused. He had moved over her then his hand spreading her legs a bit more. They were both still in clothing but she didn't seem ti mind at the moment and nether did he. Body pressing against hers his member starting to press against her entrance not entering yet just seeming to tease. watching her reaction he moved to kiss her. her own wetness still on his lips when he did."

Riko looked at him seeing him place his fingers in his mouth, eyes watching closely not knowing what he would do though when he did nothing but spread her legs more she smiled and continued to watch. His body pressed against her body form caused her to gasp and wrap her arms around his neck and jumping as he continued to tease her, her body feeling him so close but he did nothing but stay where he was. Kissing him she licked at his lips and hers as she purred and breathed slowly moaning under short breaths."

Grave kept his lips against hers before he stopped his teasing and pushed into her. moving until he had pushed himself fully in hilting inside her with a shiver. His lips moved from her lips then to her neck starting to suck and nibble just sort of reveling in the feeling the warmth and tightness of her. not moving yet no. Just to feel it a little longer... his hips moving a bit still inside her as he moved to grind against her a bit adding to the sensation."

Riko head shot back as she gasped, the pleasure hit her as she raked at his back. Her body shaking around him as she gasped and moaned, tightening and rippling over him before she cried out in pleasure. The nibbling to her neck caused her to leak around him and her hand to grip at his shirt softly as she jumped. Each movement he or she made caused her to cry out and moan. His size long missed as she looked to the ceiling, when he pulled away from her neck she would be looking straight into his eyes."

Grave loved the sounds she made always did. his body starting to move pulling out of her almost to the tip before pushing back in once more hilting inside her. his movement at first was long and somewhat slow. Groaning a little from the feeling of it... forgetting how wonderful she felt... he had missed it so as well His head tilting up looking down at her. Looking straight back into her eyes for a moment before pressing his lips against her again."

Riko gasped for air as she felt him move out and push back in. Her body jumped as she tightened around him again and moan. Her arms loosened around his neck as she fell into pleasure, body dripping around him as she started to pant. Her eyes closed as she turned her head to each side. Body starting to slowly move with his as she moaned, tightening and milking him as she inched over him. Feeling his lips caused her to let out a long breath of enjoyment."

Grave groaned again feeling her tighten around him like that, her body so warm the feeling just as good as before. A gasp escaped him hearing her moans feeling her body starting to move with his. His thrusts grew faster. feeling her still grip around him every time he hilted himself back inside. Lips broken from the kiss for a moment due to his groans. He truly loved the feeling her body gave him"

Riko panted as she moved with him though her body was slower then his as she moaned. She loved the feeling her made that only he could please her with, her breaths short as her orgasm was rising and the pleasure building.She cried out each time he hit her wall sending ripples through out her body and her body to tighten and milk once again. Her wetness soaking the ground causing a pool to start to grow. "Master." she spoke before it was cut with a gasp. Air rushing into her lungs as she continued to move though her body begged her to stop because of the pleasure. But she didn't but move a little faster."

Grave shivered a little the pleasure getting to him as well. his thrusts growing ever faster and a bit harder pushing his full length into her each time. Their hips meeting with every thrust now another groan escaping his lips this one louder then the others. he couldn't help it. The feeling her body gave to him always sent him over the edge in the end. Feeling the pleasure inside building he would hold it back tho wanting the pleasure to last as long as he could have it."

Riko panted faster as he moved causing her to to shake and her to maon, body temperature rising to where she started to sweat and gasp. Her arms tightened before she hit the first orgasm causing her to scream out and hold tight, shaking against him as she continued to breath heavy and close her eyes. Her lips moved to kiss him as she gasped. Feeling another peak rising, the first one good enough to cause her to weaken and moan. Her arms never loosening as she moved to whisper in his ear."Master. I love you." she spoke showing him so much care she had only for him. Only he could have her true love."

Grave heard her scream it caused him to gasp again his body shivering but didn't stop his movement. pushing into her harder sweat even started to form on his forehead as well. Groaning as he held back still, getting harder too he wouldn't last much longer himself. His lips pressed against ehrs firmly a rather passionate kiss in response to hearing her say that she loved him it made him so happy to hear her say that."

Riko moaned non stop now from his actions pushing into her harder, her body wrapped tight as she kissed him back. Her mouth open as she gasped for air and her shook. Brown eyes watching him as she moaned and hit another peak his time she cried out moving into a ball though she couldn't at that time. The pleasure unbearable as she gasped, her mouth would move to pull at his lower lip and then move to nibble on his neck. Her body weakening with each peak."

Grave couldn't last anymore. feeling her peak again he groaned out rather load this time he came hard still burred inside her. It had been so long since he had feeling like that not since last time he was with her like this. Groaning still as he finally seemed to finish cumming...gasping a bit as he leaned his head down.... he was leaning against her shoulder his breathing heavy as he tried catching his breath. arms still around her and body pressing gently against hers. that wonderful feeling wouldn't go away shivering keeping himself hilted inside her."

Riko screamed out as she hit the peak feeling him release as he stayed within her body, Her head went back as she panted, feeling her body fill up with his seed. As he rested she laid there breathing heavy as her body tightened around him. moaning she could close her eyes and rest. Feeling loved and cared for like no other."Master." she whispered gently as she moved to nuzzled him and enjoying him still in her body even after he released."

davesmistress
02-14-2009, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the addition

Brigit Astar
02-15-2009, 03:39 PM
thank you for this addition