PDA

View Full Version : (Pudmeister) Kathy And Her Daddy

purvversion
02-14-2009, 06:15 AM
Kathy And Her Daddy
By Pudmeister

A short incest story that Purvversion created from massaging Pudmeister’s ‘Big Balls’:icon096:

It was a Saturday afternoon and I was home with my daughter Kathy. She comes to stay with me every other weekend, as was part of the divorce agreement with my wife.

Kathy is my angel; the one person in my life who I look forward to being around. In fact, if I were to admit the truth, even before that day, I had begun to have fantasies about my daughter during the days between visits. And when we were together, I found myself looking at her and often thinking of touching her inappropriately, to see how she would react. I knew how I felt was not natural, but I really couldn’t help myself.

I was a bit enamored at how pretty she was, tall for her age, about 5'6" and very slender with long blond hair. She had not started her periods yet and her little breasts were just starting to swell. Her little hips were just starting to take shape and she had one of those tight little bubble butts that a lot of girls her age have.

I tried not to do it, but from the time that she reached the 7th grade, I found myself thinking about her in more sexual terms.

On the weekends she came by me, I took delight in how she flirted with me, like most young girls do with their dads but until that weekend, nothing had ever gone beyond that innocent flirting.

We were getting ready to go out to eat. I took a shower in my bathroom and Kathy was taking one in hers. The door to my room was closed. I had just dried off and had taken my underwear from the bureau drawer and thrown them down on the bed. I was sitting naked on my bed a moment before getting dressed.

All of a sudden the door to my room burst open and in came my daughter. Kathy had one towel wrapped around her and her wet hair up in another one. I guess she was texting someone as she was looking at the new cell phone I had bought her as she walked into the room. She spoke the word, “Dad,” but never looked up as she came over by me. My daughter barely glanced at me as she then sat in my lap, not noticing my state of nakedness. I had been too surprised to stop her.

When she sat down the towel rode up on her butt and we made genital to genital contact. I was shocked, and couldn’t help the automatic arousal. Kathy was just closing up the phone when she suddenly paused. She stood up and turned around and looked at me, finally realizing what just happened. Her eyes grew big as her gaze met my low hangers.

"Daddy, you're naked!" she managed to say.

"Yes," I said. "You didn't knock."

I just sat there wondering what she would do. She was obviously embarrassed from coming in unannounced, but she was frozen and staring at my manly package.

"Oh my, wow, Daddy, you’re…is that…I er, are all guy's like that?" she managed to say.

"Well, you can be sure that boys your age aren’t. Besides, I’m especially big there not because I have, er an erection," I said honestly to her.

“Er yeah, I, er know that, I have seen er some pictures of some, but yours looks different than those; the end of yours is covered," she said as she continued to examine what lay before her with her eyes.

"Yes, some are circumcised, been er cut at birth, my wasn’t," I explained.

She stared for a moment longer. I kept waiting for her to leave the room, but she didn't. Finally, I watched in surprise as she dropped to her knees in front of me to get a better look. Now I was really aroused. Of course I should have put a stop to this, but I had no willpower to do so.

Knowing she wanted a closer look, I leaned back on my elbows and slid forward some so my nuts hung down off the bed.

"Daddy, I think it’s beautiful. C-can I touch it?" she said with a little fear in her voice.

Having her look at me naked was one thing. Having her fondle my genitals was not only crossing a forbidden line; I wasn’t sure if I allowed that, if I’d be able to restrain myself if she didn’t want to continue. Still, I couldn't help myself.

"Yes Baby, you can touch it all you want," I said in a whisper.

She reached out with one hand but then realized she would need two. She took my tightened balls in one of her hands and hefted them. I shaved my sack and pubic region and the skin to skin contact felt so good. As she manipulated them, my cock started to twitch.

She then reached out and wrapped her free hand around my cock. It wouldn't go all the way around but enough to let her slide the skin off my glans, which by now was very swollen. As she continued to stroke me I could feel my cock getting harder and harder. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes and moaned.

"Does this feel good Daddy?" she said, her conspiratorial tone sounded excited.

I opened my eyes and looked into hers. Kathy was smiling at me and obviously wanted to please me. How much farther could I take this? I was really turned on and I was pretty sure that she was too.

"It feels wonderful, Sweetheart!” Then gathering my courage, I dared to ask, “Would you like Daddy to make you feel just as good?"

"Oh yes, Daddy! What do you want me to do?" she said with anticipation.

"Well first step is for you to stand up and take those towels off. Then climb up here on the bed next to me," I said, not sure how she would react to that, and still not knowing where this was headed if she did what I suggested.

My little girl hesitated only momentarily, released my rock hard cock and then stood up. Looking into my eyes, she then took the one towel off from around her body and then the other one from her hair. My baby girl was naked before me! I could see a slight blush to her cheeks as she climbed up on the bed next to me. Kathy laid on her back waiting for me to make the next move. I rolled on my side and gave her a quick kiss.

I said, "Listen Honey, what we are doing here and what we might do really isn't supposed to happen between fathers and daughters. If anyone found out about this I could get in a lot of trouble. I could go to jail and you might not ever see me ever again if you told anyone about this. I need you to promise me you won't tell anybody, especially not your Mother or your friends."

She looked me in the eyes and said, "I promise, Daddy. I won't say anything. I love you and I want to be with you." I wasn’t totally sure if either of us knew what she was asking, but by then I was determined to find out.

I smiled and kissed her again, this time for a longer time with open mouths and our tongues twirling together. My little girl actually began to moan inside my mouth!!! As we kissed, I reached my hand up slowly, giving her time to feel where I was heading so that she could stop me if she wanted. The youngster gasped as my hand captured the hot flesh of her budding breast and gently squeezed.

I broke the kiss and paused, looking into Kathy’s face. Both of us were obviously filled with lustful feeling. Her eyes looked wild and wide. Then I lowered my head and she instinctively guided me with the hands on the back of my head. I moved my mouth down to her little tits, eagerly licking, kissing and caressing, using my mouth and my hands, alternating sucking on her aroused little nipples. As I sucked on each one I heard her moan. They got really hard and stood out surprisingly far.

“Ohhhh Dad…!”

“Mmmmmm,” I murmured with the flesh of her little titty in my mouth.

As I sucked on those wondrous little breasts, I allowed my right hand to gently slide over the quivering smooth baby skin of my daughter, as she squirmed and moaned, obviously enjoying all that was happening.

I reached down and cupped her pussy with one of my hands. “Oh God Daddy…” I gently opened it up with one finger and found her to be extremely wet.

I stroked the slit and found her clit. It had started to swell and was getting bigger than I thought it would. I inserted one finger into her opening and slowly pushed it in until I felt the resistance of her maidenhead. Maybe I should stop now. That would be going really far, because you can only lose that once. I took my hand away and looked at her.

She looked at me and said, "Daddy, this isn’t real sex, is it?"

I smiled and said, "No Baby not really, this is called foreplay. This is what a man and a woman do before they have sex. A woman needs to take a man's cock inside her for it to be real sex."

She reached out and grabbed my cock again and said, "Daddy I want to have real sex with you. I want you to put it inside me. Please, Daddy?”

I was immediately shocked, but much too aroused to be thinking morally anymore. Hell, if I was honest with myself, I had been purposely touching her, hoping that she might become arouse enough to want more.

After thirty seconds of so of gathering up my courage, I asked, “Aren’t you scared it’s going to hurt?”

“A l-little, I g-guess…but I er I want you to be my first, Daddy…please?”

I stroked her hair as she stroked my cock and giving into to her said, "OK we can try. I think you may be right that it won't fit. But I need to warn you, if you go too far it's going to sting and be a little painful. Once you get past that it will feel really good from now on. If you want to try you need to get on top of me like you're riding a horse and lower yourself down at your own pace."

She didn't hesitate and as I lay on my back she climbed up over me and straddled my hips. Her slit was positioned on top of my cock and she rocked back and forth for awhile rubbing her clit and getting me wet with her juice. When she was ready she got up on all fours and I reached down and grabbed my cock to help guide it. As she leaned back, my swollen cock-head touched her lips and then her opening; a real moment of truth here.

I helped get the angle right and my daughter slowly eased back, pressing her entrance against my glans. She was so tight that I really doubted success, but she was determined. She would press, then back off, then press again.

"Daddy, see, are we having sex now?" she asked.

"Baby I need to be able to stroke my cock in and out of your pussy. In order to do that I need to get in farther, which means I have to get past that barrier you have. It's a thin piece of skin and it has to tear. Once past that, we will be having sex." I said making sure she knew what was about to happen.

She looked at me and nodded then went back to work. She pushed down again and I felt my glans come up against her cherry. I bumped it a couple of times and I could see her wince. I knew she was going to need some help.

"Are you ready Baby? Daddy will help you," I offered.

She closed her eyes and nodded, not saying anything. The angle was good and she was positioned right. I put my hands on her tiny waist and raised her up some so just my glans was inside her. Without saying a word I pushed her down on my cock. Finally she opened up some and slowly and almost magically the head of my cock entered her. I felt something give way inside her and about half my cock went up inside. I could see tears running down her face and I brought her to my chest and held her with my cock planted inside. I stroked her back as the pain subside some and she got used to the new invader. Finally she rose up, stopped, and looked at me.

"That hurt, but I'm OK now. Daddy, your cock feels so huge up inside me like this. What do we do now?" she said.

"This," I said as I rolled her over on her back with me still firmly planted in her.

I rose up on my hands above her so I wouldn't crush her. I slowly pushed my cock in some more, about an inch, then backed it almost out. I continued this each time getting a little bit deeper in her. I finally reached bottom pressing against her cervix but still had about 2 inches of cock left to go. Maybe one day she would stretch enough to take it all, but for right now this was perfect. I started slow easy strokes so she could get used to the friction. I wasn't sure how long I would last, but I didn't want to hurt her. Even though she would wince now and then she was moaning too. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I picked up the pace.

Her pussy was the tightest I had ever been in. It felt like a velvet vise. Luckily she was producing a lot of juice to keep things well lubed. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was fucking my own daughter. I had taken her virginity. Nothing would be the same after this, but I didn't care. This is the only place I wanted to be.

I could feel her pussy spasm and get tighter each time she came. It would get so tight I had to stop stroking until it loosened up again. The ridge of my cockhead was touching the walls of her pussy all the way around making a tight seal. I was getting close now and needed to warn her.

"Baby in a minute something is going to happen. Daddy is going to have his orgasm and there will be some thick fluid shoot out the end of his cock while it’s inside you. It's perfectly natural and makes Daddy feel really good," I explained.

"Is that the stuff that makes babies Daddy?" she asked.

"Yes it is," I said.

"Are you going to make a baby inside me Daddy?" she asked.

"No Honey, you haven't started your periods yet so you can't have a baby, but this is how a man and a woman make them," I said.

“Y-yes I have…last month.”

“Oh Damn…!” I groaned.

"I-It’s okay, Daddy. If it makes you feel really good then I want you to do it Daddy. I want to feel you shooting your baby making stuff inside me. Please Daddy, now." she said as she started to breathe harder.

That sent me over the edge. I started pumping to reach the end. I felt my load rise up. It had been so long since I had cum inside a woman. This was my daughter but right then I needed to unload. I stopped thrusting for a moment and it was here. A strong blast of cum left the end of my cock and went way up inside my daughter. I took a single stroke and then another rope of cum shot forcefully into her. Again and again, it was like I couldn't stop. There was so much it started to be forced out of the tight seal her pussy made around my cock.

"Oh, oh Daddy I feel it. I feel you shooting inside me. It's so hot. Keep doing it, I love it." she said right before she had another powerful orgasm.

As I started to soften her cunt muscles squeezed me dry. I was spent and tried not to put all my weight on her. I rolled to the side and she rolled with me. I could feel little squeezes on my cock as her pussy twitched. I stroked her hair and held her close. She clung to me like she never wanted to let go. How was she going to feel now that we had done this? Would reality set in and drive her away from me?

"I love you Baby, I hope I didn't hurt you too bad. You were amazing and made Daddy feel so good." I said to her.

"Daddy, it didn't hurt too bad once we started doing it. In fact, at the end it felt really good, so good I want to do it again and again with you," she said.

"If this can be our secret we can do it as many times and as often as you want to," I said.

“Will I get pregnant?”

“I don’t think so, Sweetheart. You’d have to…when did you have your period?”

“My first was on April Fools Day; then the beginning of this month, not last Saturday, but the one before.”

Oh, shit!

I started to slowly pull my semi soft cock out of her. Her pussy was still gripping it and when my cockhead reached her entrance it took some effort to pull it past the tight opening. I swear I heard a pop when it came out.

She had a pouty look on her face and said, "Ah, I miss it already."

I stood up and looked at her lying there on my bed. He legs were spread apart and I could see some white globs starting to ooze out of her pussy. They had a pink tinge to them and I knew that was from some bleeding from her hymen tearing. I sure didn't want her mother to find cum stained panties with a little blood mixed in.

I led her into the shower and washed both of us good, making sure I removed all traces of our love making. I suggested she put some tissue in her panties to catch anything that might still be up there and leak out. We got dressed and went out to eat. She seemed happy and content with no signs of worry or guilt.

By the end of the weekend we had made love two more times, of course without a condom. I figured she was already filled with my cum; any additional wouldn’t matter; if she was going to get pregnant that the damage was already done.

I knew she would be sore, but she would have two weeks before she would be back with me. I took her home and kissed her goodbye. This would be the longest two weeks of my life. I wanted her so bad, but I was very worried she might slip and say something; I was even more worried that she might be pregnant, but her next period wasn’t slated until just after that next visit.

The End

davesmistress
02-14-2009, 08:06 PM
Thanks fore the addition

Scorpio8
02-14-2009, 08:37 PM
What's this doing here, I saw you post on it in the
forums.

I read this one too and although it didn't go into age it
really puts the spin on going for that young stuff.

frankjohnmoore
08-12-2009, 11:00 PM
nice story, age is noted here but maybe she is a late starter, ha ha

gameplayer98
11-26-2009, 05:16 AM
oh what a great story. Wish I could have had that happen

woolf
11-29-2009, 06:17 AM
great story

coolguy010
12-07-2009, 11:42 PM
hmmmm someone's got a bun in the oven ;)

zepplin
12-09-2009, 04:22 AM
good story, thanks for sharing

HorneyDevil999
02-17-2010, 10:08 PM
Great story. Very hot. Will there be more?

keweel79
03-02-2010, 04:07 PM
Amazing but the girl is very young ;angery

cammcv
03-03-2010, 09:31 PM
that was hot

alavoo2001
03-05-2010, 09:33 AM
gooood

dernhelmyu
07-09-2010, 05:06 AM
Nice........but i wish that he knocked her up.........

BlackRose
07-09-2010, 05:34 AM
great story

babycynthia
07-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Eager daughter teacher dad!! What a hot story!!

coolguy010
07-16-2010, 02:18 AM
im pretty sure he did.. it was two weeks from her last period and about two weeks to her next... so RIGHT during her most fertile time... and they had sex three days in a row over that time period as well.. unprotected.. she definately has a "bun in the oven." :Knocked:

Nice........but i wish that he knocked her up.........

yesohyeah
07-19-2010, 12:59 AM
Amazing but the girl is very young ;angery

nah totally 18

levatious
09-06-2010, 10:08 AM
Short but good.