PDA

View Full Version : (Demetrius) Incestuous Behavior

purvversion
02-14-2009, 09:30 AM
Incestuous Behavior
By Demetrius

Purvversion took a small section of a much longer story titled, ‘Model Behaviour’ by Demetrius and edited in a daddy daughter flavor. Here’s hoping that the original author doesn’t disapprove.

For two years, father and daughter had a secret thing for each other.

In the beginning, Todd had only looked at Sandy’s little-girl body, which was barely in the budding stages. Still, the youngster saw him looking at her when her mom wasn’t around and soon realized where he was looking. It didn’t take her long to figure out that her dad was trying looking up her skirt when an opportunity arose. She knew that wasn’t right, but she liked that he was doing it.

When she noticed him looking down her blouse she even began to wear loose tops on Saturdays and Sundays, when he would be home. It excited her to know that her father wanted to see her little boobs, although it was wrong.

Then, there were those times that he ‘accidentally’ touched her boobs or her butt. More and more Sandy was becoming aware that her father was attracted to her in a naughty way. She didn’t dare mention it to her mother, simply because she didn’t want her mom to know.

Sandy was thirteen that night when she heard the noise from her parents bedroom and snuck over and saw her mom and dad ‘doing it’. From the dark of the hallway, she could see and hear them through the partially opened bedroom door, and from that point forward, young Sandy began fantasizing about her father doing that to her.

In fact, in order to encourage her father, Sandy would try and sit by him or on his lap, whenever she thought her mom wouldn’t be back into the room for a while. However, even though Todd was also fantasizing about her, he had enough fear to keep it to fantasizing and sneaking a feel. Had he known that his little girl was actually having similar feelings and thoughts, he might have acted sooner.

For months, Sandy was frustrated. Rarely was she alone with her Dad, and when they were, his fear and her innocence never allowed anything truly bad to happen; though there were the usual sneak feels and peeks. After each time, however, her frustration increased. Soon she was fantasy-plotting and that led to a real plan.

On this Saturday, her mother had left early and wouldn’t be home until later that night. Alone with her dad, Sandy and he went through much of the teasing, touching, looking and even flirting that was usual for them. It was after he was on his second drink that she decided to see if she could put her plan into action.

Sitting on his lap while they watched TV, this time she began to purposely move her butt around until she felt him harden. This wasn’t the first time that had happened, but he always pushed her off after a few moments. Sandy knew that she was giving him a ‘stiffy’ and that thought excited her.

“Mmm, let me up, sweetums…” he whispered, as he put his hands on her waist to push gently at her. The youngster could tell from his voice that he was feeling ‘manly’.

She purposely did a tiny one-sixteenth turn with her butt, at the same time pushing it down into him again. With that she allowed herself a quiet moan, and she softly complained, “Just till the commercial dad, alright?”

Hearing Sandy’s little moan, Todd’s internal antenna stood up. Then, hearing her plea as she seemed to grind her little butt into his by now throbbing cock, he caught his breath. Purposely, he pushed his hips upward so that his cock would push into her harder.

Again a soft moan came from inside her throat.

Coming to his senses, he insisted, “Up sweetums, up. I got to go pee.”

Disappointed, Sandy raised off her father. “Okay, dad. I’m gonna go to my room for awhile, anyway.” She turned and looked into his eyes as if she was trying to show him that she was aroused. She couldn’t tell if he noticed, and she turned and hurried to her room.

As soon as she was out of the room, Todd rose, adjusted his throbbing cock and hurried off to the bathroom. Once inside, he dropped his pants and grabbed his shaft, which was wet from the released precum. Closing his eyes, he pictured Sandy as he hurriedly jerked himself to completion.

Five minutes later, he was heading back to the Living Room. Passing his daughter’s bedroom, he heard, “…a good fuck…oh mmmm….do it to me Daddy…oh so good…mmm…”

Inside, Sandy was on the floor, her five foot teddy beneath her naked little body. She heard the door open behind her and swallowed, not knowing how her father was going to react. When he didn’t shout out at her and remained relatively silent, she continued to grind her little body onto the stuffed bear while occasionally continuing to moan.

“Ohmmm ooo yeah Daddy…I love you…”

She kept this up for another couple of minutes when suddenly, she felt strong hands on her hips. She did not look up from rubbing her cunny against the teddy bear. She was well aware that the sight of a young girl humping her stuffed animal had to be a powerful aphrodisiac for any man and she was equally sure that the sight of her butt stuck up in the air with her anus and vagina fully exposed would be more than her father could resist. To make sure that he got the message, she spread her knees further apart and continued to moan as she writhed her hot naked body atop the animal.

She felt her dad suddenly kneel behind her and her heart began to pound. She was about to lose her virginity to her own father... the very thing she had planned... Having led him on as she had in the last few minutes, she knew that she was now going to have to perform... and she found herself willing, even anxious, to do so.

Todd leaned over her back and his hands slid around her sides and cupped her breasts. Sandy moaned as she immediately felt the tingling in her stomach again. She heard his sigh of ecstasy as he gently fondled her small mounds, running his index fingers in small circles round her nipples before tweaking them. She could feel her own juices lubricating her and groaned happily as she felt his one hand leave her breast and seek to explore her throbbing vulva.

Two years of teasing and fantasizing were about to end in an incestuous episode between this young girl and her father.

Todd had placed his hands gently on the back of Sandy's head. He was panting and Sandy heard him speaking in a low, guttural voice. "Oh, yes, Baby girl. Oh, that's it! Oh god, just keep doing that, while Daddy takes care of you…”

Sandy redoubled her efforts of humping the stuffed animal while at the same moment, she felt Todd's hands spread her ass cheeks, circle her anus and then a finger slid forward to rub along her labial lips to her clit. The friction of his finger was in danger of sending her over the top. She was about to be fucked by her own father, but even though she was a virgin and didn’t know the difference, she didn’t want it this way; her fantasy was to have him on top, as she had seen him doing to her mom that night.

“Wait, Daddy wait,” she whispered.

With Todd still kneeling behind her, Sandy crawled a pace forward to give herself some room and then sat up and pivoted to face him. She saw the look of wanton desire on his face and reached forward quickly, placed a hand on each of his cheeks, then leaned in to kiss him. There was just a moment while Todd considered the morals of what was about to happen but then he pulled his aroused little girl to him and kissed her hard.

Father and daughter clung together, kissing wildly, until she lay back and pulled him with her, their lips still locked together. He followed her down and collapsed on top of her.

Sandy could feel his rigid penis against her thigh and she spread her legs so that he could slide his body between them. He placed his hands on either side of her shoulders and pushed his torso up off her chest. He lifted his head last of all, finally breaking the kiss. She saw him looking down at her and his longing for her was totally obvious.

"Oh, god, Sandy ... you are so beautiful and god knows I want you, but..."

"I know, Daddy, 'I'm only fourteen' and ‘your own daughter’,” she mimicked.

She heard him groan.

"...please Dad… I know exactly what I'm doing and I want this... and so do you. Please, Daddy!"

He was about to protest again but she placed a finger on his lips to silence him. Still he didn't move, but she gave him her warmest smile and tossed her head slightly and he was lost.

Gently, he positioned himself over his little girl and lowered his hips till the tip of his prick found her clit. He began rubbing himself up and down the length of her slit. Sandy moaned with each rub within her moistened slit, and, in seconds, she was ready for him. He probed for her entrance, found it, and pressed gently down. At first, nothing happened; so he pressed a little harder.

Sandy gasped as she felt him start to slip into her. He felt huge to her and a little tremor of fear ran through her body. Immediately he stopped pushing and withdrew.

"I'm sorry, Baby girl. This is a bad idea, I'm hurting you," he said.

"No," she whispered. "It's just... it's my first time and I know it will hurt; but please, Dad, please don't stop now."

"Are you sure? I don’t want to hurt you."

She reached out and grabbed his penis firmly in her hand, pulling on it, guiding it to her waiting vagina.

"Just do it , Daddy," she said firmly.

With a sigh, Todd again lowered himself onto her and Sandy felt the throbbing head of her own father’s cock pressing again at the opening to her previously unplumbed passage. He paused for just a second and then pushed harder and there was a moment of sharp discomfort as he slid deep within her and her tight, hot flesh yielded to a penis for the first time. She felt tears well up in her eyes but she placed her hands on his buttocks and pulled him tightly to her, feeling his swollen testicles nestle against her buttocks.

As the discomfort of this first penetration began to diminish, she was aware of him beginning to slowly slide back and forth; this was the prelude to her first full sexual encounter. Now that it was really happening to her, she knew that most of the stories she had heard from her friends and classmates were lies, because the truth was that this feeling of fullness, of two bodies totally becoming one flesh, was quite indescribable and something so personal, so intense that she wanted to keep it selfishly all to herself and not share the experience with anyone. Hell, if she could find a way to keep him from doing this to her mom in the future she would. Her father was hers now!

Her virgin passage gripped Todd's penis tightly in a warm, pulsating vice that massaged every nerve fiber along its length. He concentrated on controlling his rhythm. He wanted to be absolutely sure that Sandy was right there with him. He needn't have worried. The wildly aroused young teen had felt these new sensations in her stomach and loins; she knew what her body was doing and welcomed it.

The youngster was surprised to find that she was able to relax and enjoy the rising tide of feeling being sexually awoken by the rigid flesh that was now pistoning up and down inside her.

Feeling his daughter’s rising excitement, Todd quickened his pace and felt her draw up her knees to help steady them. He pushed harder and faster until he was piercing her as deeply as his throbbing prick would go. She met every thrust with a counterthrust, grunting with pleasure as he drove into her.

Eagerly, the aroused 14-year-old threw her arms around him and clutched him tightly. “Oh Daddy…my precious Daddy…I love you so much…!” she cried.

His powerful thrusting now lifted her butt cheeks clean off the floor and she clung to him, working her hips up and down to assist him in obtaining the maximum stroke. She locked her legs behind his back and slid her arms up around his neck.

Just when he felt that he couldn't hold on any longer, he cried out, “Oh god baby girl, I have to pull out, I’m gonna cum…I’m ah oh my ahhh ahhh…”

Realizing that her father wanted to withdraw because he was about to release his sperm, Sandy let her arms go from around his neck, flopped back on the blankets with her torso in the air, grabbed at his buttocks, and purposely tightened the grip of her legs around his waist and wildly writhed her hips from side to side.

“Do it, Daddy…in me…shoot it in me…do it do it do it…”

Todd was lost in lust. Their groins welded together; unable to stop himself, he spilled hot cum deep into his daughter’s pulsing pussy. His throbbing cock began to react with jumps and she knew that he was cumming in her. He pumped hard and long and she made little animal noises knowing that her father’s seed was splashing the very back of her constricting passage.

With one final thrust, he went rigid for a moment and then collapsed, gasping, on top of her. She lay there with her eyes tightly closed; keeping her legs tightly locked so that he couldn't withdraw and she could continue to savor the feel of him inside her. She knew that if she became pregnant that her future would be with her father alone.

At last, she could feel him going limp and her legs were starting to cramp. Reluctantly, she let them slide down his hips to the floor. As he started to pull out of her, she let out a moan of protest but he slid out of her anyway and lay beside her, gently stroking her hair. She felt his hand on her hip and once she had regained some control, she opened her eyes.

"Are you okay?" Todd asked nervously.

She looked up at his worried face for a moment and then a wide, totally genuine smile crossed her face.

"Never better," she grinned.

“Sweetheart, do you know what I did?”

“That was only our first Dad,” she smiled.

He thought she meant it was their first fuck; she had other thoughts.

The End

hfce
03-14-2009, 02:37 PM
That was hot! :)

stdlvr69
03-14-2009, 03:14 PM
Thanks for sharing the story.

OhioCurious
03-14-2009, 03:56 PM
Excellent! I liked the way you built the tension to the description of their fuck, how it felt for both of them and left open the possibility that she wasn't done with her old man or his equipment!

gameplayer98
03-15-2009, 04:22 AM
oh so hot I would have loved to make love to one of my daughters but it still remains a fantasy

zepplin
03-15-2009, 04:36 AM
damn that was hot, I got such a hard on reading it, thank god I have a hand lol

Mathilda
03-15-2009, 04:48 AM
Wow... That was incredible.

thereaper
03-23-2009, 06:12 AM
good story!!!

seatdoc
03-23-2009, 09:24 PM
Nice story

flamebot
03-24-2009, 10:55 PM
that was very hot thanks

babycynthia
03-25-2009, 11:51 AM
Go ahead and do it. And not with only one of your daughters but with all of them

redstack
03-25-2009, 12:09 PM
I loved that, a real turn on

ironeagle2
03-28-2009, 08:55 PM
that was great what happens next

SexySmarty
04-03-2009, 07:21 AM
Very decriptive tale, slowly works up to a wondeful conclusion and I'm sure much more fun and games for daddy and daughter!

icqwerty
04-13-2009, 11:36 AM
nice story

tai21080
04-14-2009, 10:16 PM
phew! I think I need a cold shower after that!

zepplin
05-23-2009, 07:36 AM
damn so very hot, cold shower for me too lol

ironeagle2
05-24-2009, 02:34 PM
great storie

comsmith22
05-24-2009, 04:36 PM
This should be the Start not the End... I would like to see where they go from there... its a great start and an excellent story thanks...

copymoon
05-25-2009, 12:54 AM
1/10

frankjohnmoore
08-08-2009, 02:27 AM
that was a hot story, it could lead to bigger and better stories,

saintman
08-08-2009, 06:44 AM
great story,would love to read more about it.

HermGa
06-27-2010, 07:14 AM
great story