PDA

View Full Version : My Thai Wife & I - The Dating Era 3 (True Story)

cocummer
02-14-2009, 12:10 PM
Note: Prior to this, we had shared intimate time with her sister but there had not been any real contact between them. I’ve talked alot about Connie, she had and still has a corner of my heart, but my wife has the whole enchilada.

I’ve also talked about Pranee, their mother. There had been to previous intimate body contact between us. However, she has been the subject of some fantasies during our lovemaking.

I’ve decided to leave this post in the Group category so anyone reading them can easily follow the progression of the events.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Connie!!! Come in here…..we‘re going out to eat,” Shawn said as she held my sticky cock upright. “Can you help him get clean?”

Connie moved toward the bed as she chewed her lower lip. As she approached, she picked up a damp towel from the back of the chair. Moving to the side I was on, she started to drape the towel over my cock.

“Before you do that, we want to see your tits” I said.

She froze with her hand still outstretched. “No, mom’s right outside and Daddy will be home soon. Let’s just go eat” she said.

“Then you better hurry up and do it” Shawn retorted. “And what the hell is the towel for? You’ve already licked his balls and tasted his cum. You even said you liked it.”

“Yeah, but he’s been in your pussy. I can’t do that. You’re my sister, it’s too weird.”

Shawn nudged me toward Connie and whispered “make her do what you want.”

The wheels were spinning in my head. Their mom had just told me that she knew about every fucking detail of last week. But she also said as long as her daughters enjoyed it, she was cool with it. I didn’t think forcing either daughter to do something would get the stamp of approval. I’m sure Pranee would come busting through the door if she heard any screams of “no“. I had a stinking suspicion she was listening in.

Sensing my reluctance, Shawn gripped Connie by the hair. “If you don’t do it, you can just leave. You’ll never be taught anything by us again. Go find a strange dick, ‘cause I won’t let you watch us or play with us … ever.”

The five second lull seamed like five minutes. Connie dropped the towel on the bed, and I actually thought she would pull away and exit the door. Man, was I ever wrong. Her eyes picked up a gleam as she said “make me”.

It didn’t take much pressure for Shawn to pull Connie’s face over my cock, which had softened a bit. With Connie’s’ face hovering, Shawn ran my cock head over her sister’s mouth like lipstick. Connie nose crinkled but she didn’t move. Raising her sister’s head a few inches, Shawn told her “lick your lips”. Connie’s tongue moved over and around her lips and then retreated back into her mouth. She had a look on her face like she was trying to decide who to elect president. Her nose wrinkles smoothed as she sucked on her lips. She extended her tongue trying to lap at my penis, but Shawn held fast. “Ask his permission first”.

“Jeff, can I suck your dick? I’ll make it nice for you”

“Sorry Connie only Shawn get to suck it, you can use your tongue on me. But you better get it all off, or she’ll never let you do it. It’s her choice.”

Connie’s eyed rolled up to Shawn pleadingly as her sister quipped, “if you do a good job, I’ll consider letting you do it sometime, but not now. Daddy should be on his way home and we’ve got to get out here.”

Connie pushed her sister’s hand of my cock. “If I have to lick it, then I get to hold it.” Shawn smiled her consent as the hand slathered over my ball moving to grip the shaft at the base. My cock got harder than it ever had that day. I closed my eyes and groaned enjoying and tongue. Opening my eyes, I watched as she licked up our mutual cream, pausing time and time again to savor the essence. It was her first taste of pussy other than her own.

Her gumdrop nipples were hard and swollen. I couldn’t take it. I needed to play with them. I cupped them fully, my palm squeezing and relaxing slowly, I began running the palm over them in mini concentric circles. I wanted my wife and me to share her sister’s tits.

Shawn started sucking on my earlobe. I could feel her breath as she whispered, “you want to fuck us both right now, don’t you? I want to suck your cum from her pussy”

Fuck!! We were running out of time. I was going to left with a hard-on until later, but I knew my wife would take care of both our need as soon as possible. I wanted a preview to jack off to later. My hand wanted to squeeze Connie’s nipples hard as consolation for my soon to be unsatisfied cock. I could feel the tongue flickering under the corona. She deserved a reward. Her sister was tasting Shawn’s pussy on my cock and loving it.

I turned my head and attacked Shawn’s mouth with my own, trying to deep throat with my tongue. She has the hottest sweetest mouth I’ve ever experienced. I can lose myself in her. She parried into my mouth, I sucked her softly increasing until I nipped it with my teeth. She pulled back slightly and I turned and sucked her neck under the ear. That’s her sweet spot. The suction increases with fervor; I had the need to mark her as my own. I released the pressure and saw the bright crimson mark. I whispered “suck her tit for me, finger her pussy, I want her as horny as we are”. Shawn had a very devious look as she slid down until her face was under the breast adjacent to my hand. She cupped Connie’s tit and sucked the nipple in, her other hand disappearing into her sister’s loose shorts. Shawn was in blind spot and couldn’t see Connie’s actions. When I was sure that Shawn’s fingers were buried the pussy, Connie drove her mouth onto my cock taking the first four inches. Whoa .. Breaking the rules!! I forced her off my cock but before I could say anything there was a sharp rap on the door as it flew open.

“Daddy’s here!!” Pranee said as she was halfway into the room. She just stopped taking our arrangement in, then laughed “God damn, is everybody horny here?”

We quickly separated and scrambled for our clothes. Speed dressing under pressure sucks. I had pulled on my pants, and was reaching for my shirt, but Pranee had already thrown it along with the rest of my gear out the chest high window into the backyard. “Out the window” she said almost losing it laughing. Out I went. Thank goodness for privacy fences.

I sat below the window pulling on my shoes and socks, and then made my way to gate as I donned my shirt. Once out the gate, I realized what the fuck! Ivan had to know I was there ’cause my car was parked in front of his house.

I ran my hand through my hair trying to give it some semblance of order and knocked on the front door. Ivan opened it and said point blank “where were you?”

“I walked to the ice house (Texan for convenience store) for cigarettes.”
I could see Pranee over his shoulder stifling a laugh.

Ivan walked out past me as he exclaimed to whoever was listening “dammit, I’m going to be late for my club meeting, be home at 8.” That’s his code for I’m meeting my friends for happy hour.

“Have a good time” I said. I know I will I thought as I entered and closed the door behind me.

Pranee went to the front window and watched as her husband drove away. The locked the front door. The girls came out of the room and all four of us burst out laughing.

“Anyone want iced tea?” Shawn inquired. We all said sat as we sat in the living room intermittently laughing. She passed out the drinks, then said “honey I have something for you” She placed her fingers under my nose and rubbed them on my lips. I could smell the scent of pussy on them, so I sucked them in. “Taste good?”

“Uh huh, she does. Next time I want to taste it right from her” My cock was rising again and her mom was taking all this in with her head tilted like a puppy dog.

Connie tuned red as I asked her “and do you something for me?” Her eyes went wide as I planted a kiss on her, my tongue furtively asking admission into her mouth. The kissed deepened as we both got into it. As we separated she just gawked at me as I said “see I don’t mind tasting myself”

“Gaw Jeff. Mom’s sitting right here”

Pranee smiled “Don’t act like a little girl, I saw you all being nasty. Too late to be shy.”

“Yeah, Connie” Shawn said as she placed her hand on my cloth covered cock and stroked it up and down. I looked around the room and scoped out Pranee and Connie staring unabashedly at Shawn’s caress. “You got hard fast honey”.

I stretched out my legs, allowing the rise to be more prominent and allowing it to lengthen comfortably. I know I’m into exhibitionism. “What do you expect? You’re playing with my penis with three good looking women in the room.”

“You like it too, don’t you” she asked. I just nodded and laid back even farther.

“Mom, Connie, and I went to this male strip club in Houston for my eighteenth birthday. We had lots of fun jacking off the stripper they got for me.”

“You all jacked him off?”

“Yeah, but he never even got real hard. I think he was gay”

“Pranee, you too?” I said in a kidding tone “You couldn’t get him hard?”

“No, I try hard too, but he never get big”

“Mom, he was big alright, just not hard” came from Connie.

“Jeff, you like poo-ying (girl) jack you off?”

“Of course I do. I like women to do everything, like you daughter, Shawn does.”

“I think mom’s getting horny, don’t you Connie?”

We had all been sitting in a circle. Shawn and I were on the four sectional couch, while Connie and Pranee we sitting in recliners. I was checking out
the ladies. Connie’s legs were rubbing against the other. I couldn’t see her small nipples in the dark tee shirt. When Shawn said that, I gazed, no stared at Pranee’s chest. I could see the dark areolas through the light sundress she had on. Her nipples were pushing out about half an inch. My cock grew even longer under my wife’s hand.

“Jeff, are you checking out my mom’s tits?” Connie said.

“I know Jeff long time, he always like to look at my tits” Pranee said grinning.

“Did you ever see them, honey? Mom has real pretty tits”

“Nope, unfortunately not. I have jacked off before thinking of them though”

“Really? You are a horny man, that’s one reason I love you……Connie change places with me” Shawn got up and pulled Connie out of the recliner and plopped down in her place. Connie came to couch and sat down one seat cushion’s distance from me. “That’s not my place, sit next to him” Connie slid closer to me until our legs were touching. “Now stoke his cock like I was.”

No urging was necessary, she rubbed it lightly stroking up and down its full length. On about the fourth stroke, she lightly pinched the head. It felt great, soft enough to arouse, but not hard enough to hurt. Shawn was caressing her nipple as she took this in. Pranee was leaning slightly forward, her eyes never leaving Connie’s exploring hand.

“What do you want, honey. What do you want?

“I want her to jack me off. I want all of you to watch me shoot my load. I want to cum in all of your hands. I want to watch you lick my cum from your mother’s hands, and I want her to lick it from yours. I want to see three sets of tits right now.”

Connie tried to remove her shirt without taking her hand away, so being the gentleman I am, I helped her. As the shirt cleared her sweet little breasts, I leaned over and snake slithered my tongue over the nipple closest to me. She moaned. “Get my pants off, Connie!”.. She looked over at her younger sister who was unbuttoning her shirt as she nodded her head. Connie struggled to get my pants off, but her position was too awkward so she slid to the floor. She pulled them to down but could not get them over my shoes. “Forget my shoes!!” When the pants had cleared the crotch, my cock sprang out like a jack-in-the-box. She wrapped her fist around me and for a second I though she was going to give me head. She turned to my wife with a questioning look, who shook her head in reply.

Shawn moved to sit beside me with her shirt completely open. I gave her equal time on her breast as I had with her sister, but ended it with a long hard suck.

“Come over here Mom with us, you’re going to like seeing this” With that Prahnee sat down gently slightly turned to me. “Show us your beautiful tits, Mom”.

I could see that Pranee was afraid it would go further than what I wished for so to put her at ease I told her “Pranee, I’ve been trying to see your tits for almost six years now, I know they’re gorgeous. I can’t have all of you, so I’ll have to be happy with them.” She was watching my cock quivering in her eldest daughter’s hand. “I won’t let her start jacking my cock until I get them. You will feel my hands and mouth on your breasts, but only if Shawn allows it. Honey, is it OK for your mom to share tits with me?

Shawn reached over and hooked a finger into the elasticized neck of Prahnee’s sundress. “Do you want show him, mom? I’ll help you. Connie and I want you to be comfortable here. Do you want to show him? If you do it, he’s going to do the same as he’s doing to ours”.

She looked into her daughter face and nodded. “I want to do it, too. I like to be nasty. You know what we talk about before. You say I can do anything with him, but no fuck. Jeff promise you too.”

All the while Connie was holding the shaft tightly as the fingers on her other hand were rubbing along the underside up to head. I usually don’t produce a lot of pre-cum unless I’m in the state I was in. Connie now had her fingertip on my peehole playing at stretching out a strand of my juice.

Shawn pulled the neckline down and under both of her mother’s breast. Damn they were beautiful. They belonged on a woman of twenty-five. They are about 34C slightly upturned, naturally tanned, with silver dollar slightly darker areola, and half-inch nipples as thick as the tip of my little finger. Textbook tits. Her daughters’ breasts while certainly very sexy and appealing couldn’t compare with them.

“Connie, start jacking me. Do it slow, I want lots and lots of juice pouring out of it before I even think of cumming. Yeah like that, This is better than any fantasy I’ve ever had” Mom and daughter leaned over and against my chest; my arm draped over their shoulder and cupped and caress a breast each. Connie was moving her hand delicately and deliberately up and down gathering my slick juice and curling it around the shaft.

Shawn and Pranee simultaneously sat up and drew my shirt off, then resumed lying against me. I played with their nipples, pulling and gently twisting them, teasing them to hardness. It was Pranee who started to suck on my left nipple. She held it between her teeth as her tongue flitted on the tip. It was awesome. Shawn watched her as she teased my other nipple with her fingertips

In the meantime, Connie was experimenting with my reactions to different things. She was jacking me as she licked under my nuts. She was looking up at us watching our interaction when she slid a little lower while licking.
She had been pressing hard under my nuts with the tip her tongue, but when she slid lower with the same action her tongue probed my asshole. It surprised both of us. She stopped and started apologizing; she was so naďve back then. I asked if she ok and she said she didn’t mean to be so dirty. Shawn and Pranee wanted to know what she did. I told them she had stuck her tongue in my ass. Pranee said she did that to her boyfriend all the time just out of shower. Shawn asked her mom if her boyfriend did the same for her. No she answered. Shawn then told them I do it to her and it feels great because it’s so nasty. That put Connie at ease and she asked me if I wanted her to do it again. I nodded and she happily commenced to play. She licked up the shaft gathering juice on her tongue and moved it to my asshole. She moved lower and started fucking my ass with her tongue. I can’t wait until the time I can return the favor, but not now.

Shawn told her mom to stop sucking my nipple for a second. Much like she had fed Connie my pre-cum the first time, she gathered my weeping juice and rubbed on my nipple. “Suck, mom” Pranee latched onto it and sucked it clean. “Now do it for me, mom” Pranee played with the juice coming out of rubbing her finger together coating them until the juice was starting to form in drops. She coated my other nipple then sucked her fingers clean. My cock juice was flowing heavier than I had ever experienced.

“I can’t last much longer. Connie, grip it hard and move your hand faster. Prahnee, let me suck you.” She moved up and pushed her nipple into my open mouth. It was perfect. I was being jacked-off, my asshole being tongue fucked, my nipple being sucked and a hard sexy nipple in mouth. I wanted to make this an experience for Shawn, too. I pulled her up by stretching her nipple hard. She followed the pressure until we were check to cheek. I know it excited her to see me suck her mother‘s tit. “Suck her other tittie, baby“. She latched on to it sucking it hard then pulling back off it with a pop.

“Chew on them. Bite them. Don’t be easy on me” Pranee purred. I let her feel my teeth as I sucked. I watched Shawn gnash her teeth on the tit. Pranee’s nipples were so rough, rubbery, and chewy. I was almost to a point of cumming when Pranee start shaking uncontrollably. Her hips went spastic while her orgasm rolled through her. I would have loved to been eating her pussy with Shawn at that moment. Later Shawn told me she thought the same thing.

I pushed Shawn and Pranee away from me and stood up, my pelvis thrown forward into Connie’s strokes. “Jack it hard..oh fuck..get your hands ready. Connie open your mouth, you want some cum……” I gripped my cock pushing Connie’s hands off and started seriously stroking no longer to wanting this to go on. I wanted to feed them my cum and be their alpha male. I felt the dam break in my balls, the molten energy pushing up through my piss tube. The first stream was delivered onto my honey’s hand, the next to her mom’s, the third and fourth directly onto Connie’s tongue. I placed a weaker but heavy shot into each of the hands.. The last large jet went into Connie’s mouth along with a few lesser jets. I didn’t milk it completely ‘cause I had plans for the orts. I figured this was probably a one time thing. I wanted to see their mom sucking the head of my cock, knowing if she dib the cum would ooze out a bit in her mouth

Shawn bent toward her mom lapping and sucking the sperm from her hand and swallowing deeply. She would need a good fucking after this. Pranee cupped Shawn’s hand in her own and drew to her lips. She looked me in the eye as she took the first lick at my treat. When she retracted her tongue a droplet stayed on her lower lip, her tongue searched it out and took it into her oral cavern. We all watched her and heard a delicious moan. Pranee was a seasoned cum lover. She licked her hand until there was a little cum on it, which she stroked into the skin of my shaft. I stood on the couch so my cock was level to her chin. I offered it to her and she sucked it deeply. I could feel beginning of her throat on my cock head. She lowered her body, straightening her throat. Shawn’s hands on my ass pushed me into her mom’s throat until her nose was mashed into my stomach. I had only been deep throated once before. It was so good I wish I had another load just for her. I thought she was done as did Shawn, but not so. I felt Shawn’s hands drop, only to be replaced by her mom’s. Pranee pulled me back into her throat repetitively until a vein was popping out on her forehead and her color was crimson. She physically pushed me out of that wonderful mouth.
It was soaked with frothy spittle as was her chin and breasts.

From then on, when I told Shawn I wanted a wet blowjob, she didn’t care if it was sloppy. Before that when she gave me head, my cock would be wet, but didn’t give the same sensations and sounds as all that extra spit.

I almost forgot Connie. She was laying very still in a fetal position on the floor. I stepped off the couch and crouched behind her. The little vixen’s shorts were pulled to the side with two fingers buried as deep as they could go. The fingers were ringed with white girl cream. I pulled the hand gently away from her snatch and licked it free of juice. I loved the taste and needed more so I laid on my side and plastered my mouth to that tiny pussy. I delved as deep as my tongue allowed and swept her walls of all I could find. I beckoned Shawn down to me and shared a pussy juice kiss with her. She told me she wanted another taste of it but off my cock. Won’t that be fucking her I asked. Not if you only push it into her once, she replied. I didn’t know if I could stop at one stroke.

I was incapable of producing another erection so soon and if I was hungry before, I was famished now. It was only 6:15, so I made the decision. “Everyone get cleaned up, we’re going out to dinner. Make it quick and casual. I don’t want any of you to wear a bra. Don’t worry Pranee, we’ll go somewhere where they don’t know you. The Dry Dock sound ok, baby?”

I knew Pranee pretty well. She never went out to cocktails or dinner without wearing a bra. I wanted to all of them to be ogled and display their nipple shapes through their clothing. I knew we would eat on the patio there, and would have to walk through the small boat shaped restaurant past most of the patrons sitting at the oyster bar.

I jumped into the shower for a quick two minute rinse down, redressed and sat on the couch to wait for my Asian pussy entourage. I sat back and smoked a cigarette, daydreaming a bit on what had just happened. Shawn came out first, sat beside me and kissed the corner of my mouth. “You ok with what we did together, honey?”

“I’m fine with it, as long as we get our alone time. I know you wanted to fuck my mom, but whatever we do, it can’t happen. That’s going too far for someone I plan on spending my life with“.

“You proposing to me? “

“No, you’re supposed to propose to me, dumb ass. By the way, while you were showering Mom went into her room and masturbated. When she came out, she looked at us and said that we should do it too, then we wouldn’t be horny when we went out”

“And did you?”

“No. I told Mom that I put on real tight jeans without panties and that would get me off when I walked” She was wearing jeans so tight, I pictured her flopping on her back trying to pull them on. Her t-shirt was an off-white green through which dark circles of her boobs. “When Mom comes out say something nice to her. I’ve never seen her dressed like this even at home”.

Connie walked into the living room with Pranee very close behind. I knew she was using her daughter as shield”.

“Come on girls, stand side by side so I can see how great you look”. Shawn and Connie pulled their mom between them, hooking arms with her. I was used to the girls and the way they always looked, but Pranee dominated my attention. She was wearing skin-tight stone-washed jeans (remember them?), a light yellow t-shirt (also tight) and jeweled platform sandals. Her dusky areolas could be discerned, her nipples pushing out into the material. Her toenails were painted blood red. I have a bit of a fetish for feet like this. Her shoulder length black hair was pulled back into a ponytail and her face freshly scrubbed. I couldn’t tell if she wore make-up, if so she probably didn’t need it. Her lips had a natural hue. Her arms were smooth, with several matching gold bangles around each wrist. Her hands wore several expensive looking rings, with her fingernails also painted blood red. A total babe!!

Connie was in pair of new dark blue skin-tight jeans with a light pink t-shirt. A blind man could see her nipples through it. She opted for carefully applied make-up she looked smashing. She had been going to school for cosmetology for a year or so, and she must have been paying attention in class. Her nails were painted in the same blood red color as was Shawn’s.

I circled behind them to check out the rear view. Mmm three perfect asses. Then again Pranee held my gaze. All the years I’d known her, I had never seen her ass so prominently displayed. I ran my hand over her ass and couldn’t see or feel a panty line. “No panties?” Shawn answered for her “a thong”. Holy shit, what a transition, unbelievable. I continued until I came full circle, back in front of them. I looked each over head to feet. I stepped up to each, and nuzzled them under their ears inhaling their perfumes. I stepped back and noticed they all had goose bumps on their arms. I loved that I had caused them.

“I pick you, Pranee. You will act as my date tonight, walk in with me and sit where I place you. You look so sexy, I want you to be seen on my arm. You will walk proudly with your eyes looking forward, not down. Everyone will be looking at you; they will hunger for your breasts. The men wishing they were with you and the women wishing they looked like you. You’re absolutely model material, as you all are. Just remember you look hot and my cock is hard because of you. You’re gorgeous. Don’t be afraid to strut your stuff, ‘cause looking like you, you should. Ok my sweets, let’s go”

As we walked down the long walkway to my car Shawn held my arm and we had a low conversation. “Thanks for saying what you did. It was just what she needed to hear. I’m tired of her dressing up like an old woman to please Daddy”

“It’s only the truth, honey”

“I know. You always say what you think. Do me a favor…let me suck you off on the drive over there.”

“You’ll have to ask my date.” I said smiling.

She playfully punched my arm. “Connie, you’re driving. Give her the keys baby. Mom get in the backseat with us”

We were on our way finally when Shawn said “Mom, can I please suck your date’s cock?…I’ll know your answer if you pull it out and hold it for me”

At the time I had a cherry 1969 Ford LTD Brougham. Everything that car was massive, especially the back seat.

Pranee turned and reached for my zipper…….

davesmistress
02-14-2009, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the new installment

Mathilda
02-18-2009, 06:38 AM
You really married into the family, didn't you?

cocummer
02-18-2009, 06:25 PM
Sure did. I hope these peaks into our lives entertain and stimulate you. We both enjoy the fact that someone is getting off by themselves or with a partner while reading them. Its very much a turn-on for us. BTW Pranee has long passed. Connie is married to a real asshole that is overly jealous and keeps her on a short string. He doesn't like me, so when she comes to visit, she comes alone. And a good time is had by all. Thanks Mathilda.