PDA

View Full Version : First Orgy

s_n_t4fun
02-20-2009, 02:07 PM
The party was hosted by some friends that we'd played with at a swingers dance in Sacramento. They lived in a nearby suburb and had the house to themselves for the weekend as all their kids were gone. They invited about 20 couples to come and play. We'd never met any of these people except for the hosts. My wife (now ex-wife, not the current Mrs. Laundryman) was a little apprehensive but agreed to go for the experience. We had only swung sporadically over the previous ten years so while we weren't total newbies, I wouldn't count us as experienced either.

Our hosts had a large master bedroom and had "carpeted" it in mattresses and renamed it the “Fuckatorium.” The weather was warm and there were a lot of people out on the patio and in the kitchen area. We smoked a little weed with our hosts to take the edge on my wife's nervousness. It wasn't long before clothes started to come off and the sexual tension in the air got a lot more electric. I kept waiting for something to happen and finally our hostess and another stunning blonde woman lead four guys by their penises to one of the mattresses and the games began.
My wife was still nervous but I wanted to at lest be around the action, so we went into the master bedroom and started playing as a couple off to one side. I have always loved the moaning that goes with sex and there was plenty to hear and see in the dim light of the "Fuckatorium". My partner was lying on her back sucking my cock and a large Hispanic guy came over and started eating her pussy. I wasn't sure where he was going with his play and told him that he needed a condom if he was going to fuck her. I guess this put him off as he left. So I fucked her instead.

Afterwards, we returned to the patio and joined our hosts in their hot tub. He asked if I minded if he played with my wife and I said I had no objections if she didn't. I knew that she really liked his cock which was much larger than mine. Off they went to consummate their desires. I stayed in the tub alone for a while and then wandered back into the bedroom. I had wanted to give my wife a chance to get into the activity without feeling that I was watching her. Sure enough she was on all fours with our host entering her from behind; meanwhile the Hispanic guy that had previously eaten her was feeding his cock into her mouth. She appeared to be enjoying the attention.

There were several women going down on one another and I watched that for a while. One, a blonde that I had talked with on the patio, had her ass in the air while munching on the snatch of an attractive brunette who in turn was being straddled by another woman. Seeing that moist pussy in the air was too inviting to pass up and I began fingering her cunt with one hand while rubbing her clit with the other. I was concerned that I would distract her but she really got into it and eventually disengaged from the brunette, rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her. My dick was hard and found its way into her pussy and we fucked until I came. She had come already from my fingering and wanted a break so we separated and I went to find my wife.

The party was winding down and we found our clothes and thanked the hosts and made our way home. When we got home we made love again. I really enjoy her cunt after it has been used and stretched by another partner; I love the slippery quality and I also want the sexual reconnection that comes from a final private sexual session.

davesmistress
02-20-2009, 02:09 PM
thanks for the addition

Brigit Astar
02-20-2009, 04:02 PM
thank you for this addition

jgsrfc
02-23-2009, 02:27 PM
Nice swinging story

frankjohnmoore
12-07-2009, 02:11 AM
thank you for the nice short story,

GothicKing
12-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Nice short swinging story

77mama&papa
12-15-2009, 08:16 PM
nice story.... thank you for the story.

corey_cum
12-21-2009, 07:41 PM
nice and well written story. thanks for the post!

luvrof69
01-01-2010, 01:59 PM
I liked the story, but my mind wants to see what you two look like.