PDA

View Full Version : The priest of the church ( monastery ) pt 3

talina_nezzer
02-21-2009, 02:26 AM
The priest of the church ( monastery )
I received some suggestions, some through email, others through comments. I’ll try to take all suggestions into consideration when writing all the parts of this series. If I forget your suggestion, remind me and i’ll try and accommodate it in. Just as I’ve gotten many suggestions I’ve also received many critics. Many people are complaining about this story because it has to do with the church and religion. Once again, I am not actually criticizing the Christian religion, I am merely intertwining the facts of the Church in the 16th century into my fictional story. If I get too many complaints, I will consider changing the characters and the setting and possibly the plot so it relates nothing to the church. :D :D . Someone sent me an email begging that there be an erotic romantic scene between Anna and Gretel in the story. This part, 3, is partially based on that.

Anna cried inwardly trying to escape her bonds, trying to escape the pain, trying to escape this place, this hell pit. She struggled against her bonds but the struggling only added to her immense pain. She sighed in defeat. She needed to think of a plan so that she could escape this place, though she knew that even with escaping the church in Worms, she would never truly escape. Though the Church was falling apart, it was still somewhat strong. All of Europe was connected to the church. If she escaped this church in Worms, the archbishop would only send people to hunt her down and all of Europe would aid in this hunt. Though she knew this in her heart, she also believed that anything was better than suffering what she had suffered on just her first night here. Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard the creaking of the door. Her mind raced on fear at the prospect of the archbishop returning. Please let it not be him she prayed. She squeezed her eyes shut and listened to the door being opened and the quiet shuffling of the intruder. The intruder moved closer and closer towards her and she sucked in her breath in worried anticipation of what was to happen. She felt the intruder’s hot breath against her chest. Opening her eyes, she looked to see Gretel looming over her. Her grey eyes held sorrow, anger, and perhaps a hint of jealousy.

“Look what he has done to you” she whispered, her eyes roaming over her nude figure. “Did it hurt”? asked Gretel quietly as she prodded her nipple gently.

“Did what hurt? The fact that he almost killed me with his torture or the fact that he deflowered me”? hissed Anna in anger. Anna was not one who was quick to anger but just 2 hours in the archbishop’s room of torture had slightly changed her.

“It was a foolish question to ask. I shall unbind you” replied Gretel, her gaze still in awe of Anna’s perfect figure. Gretel’s numb cold fingers worked at the bonds, removing each needle carefully. She proceeded to untie the ropes which held Anna down, then thought better of it and cut the ropes instead with a knife she had found laying on the ground.

“You are truly beautiful. I envy your body. God must have taken his time in creating you” whispered Gretel.

“Thank you” replied Anna brightly. “Though I doubt my body shall ever be beautiful again if I continue to stay here. Just one night alone and he almost destroyed my breasts. He said something about the breast ripper but didn’t use it. Thank God for that, I managed to escape” said Anna shuddering.

Gretel giggled slightly “The breast ripper is not meant to rip the breast, it is just meant to leave huge scars in the flesh of the breast” she replied as she undid the tiny strings that had tied Anna’s nipples. “Do not worry, they shall heal, your breasts that is. Just some ointment and hot water and it is not to be touched for many days. “

“How am I to escape him touching me. He is stronger than I. He told me that he will continue torturing me until I confess to my witchery. And if I am to confess, I shall be burned at stake. It is either I continue to endure what he has planned for me, or I confess to something I am naught.”

Gretel massaged Anna’s breasts slowly with her hands trying not to enjoy the feeling. “That is the price you pay for being beautiful. You are not the first to encounter this problem”. Gretel moved to the other side of the room to carry the bucket of hot water and ointment. “Many before you have suffered this predicament, all died, except for me”.

“You.....He.....You were victim to this”? asked Anna in awe.

“Aye, I was. He accused me of being a witch in the market place. What was I to do? I could not go against the authority of the Archbishop. The only reason I did not die was because he wanted to continue abusing my body. He could not continue to keep me here trying to get me to confess to my witchery because there would be suspicion and questioning after a couple of months or so. The priests, monks and townspeople would wonder why I was still here. He could also not admit to the people of the town that he was wrong because an Archbishop cannot be wrong, so instead, he had another woman burned in my place. I was lucky in that sense” murmured Gretel.

Anna gasped in horror, “So what is to become of me? I cannot stay here any longer. I must escape, you must help me escape. I cannot.....I cannot....I will not stay here......I must not. I am naught a witch, I am nothing but a mere woman” cried Anna frantically as she pulled her golden locks. “You must help me escape” she repeated as she moved from lying down on the table, to sitting on the table.”

“I fear I have spoken too much. I cannot help you escape while I myself have not figured a way to escape. Lie back down and I do not want to hear a word from your lips until I am finished caring for you” replied Gretel authoritatively yet quietly sitting on the stool on the right sight of the table. Gretel was surprised at her demeanour around Anna. Usually, Gretel was a quiet girl, not as cheerful and open as Anna. She kept to herself and did not demand much, but being around a submissive beautiful Anna had begun to bring out the dominant side and authoritative side that she had never known. Anna lay back down on the table and closed her eyes trying to think of something else. She felt Gretel’s fingers at her temples slowly massaging in a circular motion.

“Does that feel good”? asked Gretel quietly.

Anna nodded a yes remembering that Gretel had told her not to speak.
“It is meant to relax you” said Gretel staring at Anna’s beautiful rose-peachy coloured bow shaped lips. Anna was so beautiful and despite her initial envy, Gretel felt herself beginning to get wet down there. A familiar feeling considering that she was by herself most of the time and had no one to entertain or attend to her sexual needs. She knew what she felt was wrong, but she could not help herself. Her fingers moved from the temples of Anna’s head to graze the beautiful lips before her.

She gently ran her fingers over Anna’s lips. Gretel slowly stuck her middle finger into her mouth licking it continually, then taking that same finger, she rubbed it over Anna’s lips. Anna was about to protest but her thoughts and words were interrupted by Gretel’s finger which she stuck in her mouth. Anna sucked on Gretel’s slender middle finger slowly, it tasted a little like the smell of Rose water ( this rose water thing hahah i’m just taking it a little too far aren’t I), it tasted like Gretel. Gretel slowly removed her finger from Anna’s mouth and turned away from Anna ashamed. Dipping the cloth into the hot water and squeezing it out, Gretel slowly rubbed Anna’s breasts. This was the treatment she had used on herself when she too was suffering the same predicament. Anna’s breasts were soft and yet firm, in comparison to hers. Her dusky nipples now stood alert due to the amount of attention the archbishop had paid to them. They were now long and extended past their limit, thick, full, and swollen. Gretel tweaked each nipple in-between her fingers slowly.

Anna felt herself getting wet too as Gretel paid attention to her swollen nipples. Never had anything felt so good before. What Gretel was doing was wrong. A woman and a woman were not to attend to each other like this. But Gretel was only doing this so she could heal and feel better, was she not? “Are you to be doing this? Is it not wrong what you are doing to me, how you are making me feel”? asked Anna twisting in her spot trying to overcome the tingling sensation down there.
“It is for your benefit” replied Gretel. “I thought I told you not to speak until I was finished caring for you”. Gretel tweaked with more pressure to increase Anna’s pleasure.
“I am sorry” replied Anna gasping and moaning in-between each word. Gretel immediately stopped as she realized that Anna was reaching her height of pleasure. She continued washing Anna’s breasts with the rags and massaging them softly. She dried Anna’s breasts with her poor excuse of a dress and poured some ointment into her hands. Slowly, she rubbed the breasts kneading her knuckles into them as one would knead bread for baking. Anna gasped in pleasure and began to thrust and buck. Pulling her long black hair behind her, Gretel decided to give into her pleasure. Bending forward, she latched her lips onto Anna’s right nipple. Anna gasped and her eyes flew open. “A woman...is not supposed to do this to another woman” she said gasping in-between words as Gretel’s tongue swirled over her nipple. Gretel began to nip softly on the nipple still continuing to knead and massage the breasts. Anna’s bucking increased rapidly and her pussy began to become more wet. Moving from the right nipple to the left, Gretel repeated the same procedure. As Anna’s gasps began to fill the room, Gretel silenced them by placing her lips on top of Anna’s. The kiss began slowly at first then the curiosity grew, and then there was exploration. Curios, Anna shoved her tongue gently into Gretel’s mouth. Gretel moaned loudly as their tongues began to intertwine and fight with each other. Becoming braver, Anna moved to a kneeling position forcing Gretel to come onto the table too.

“I want...to see your body” whispered Anna as she slowly undid the buttons that of Gretel’s dress. That was all that was needed to be said. Gretel snapped out of her trance and instantly moved to cover her chest, self conscious of her body that had been scarred and marred by the archbishop. Though he rarely ever used her anymore, her body still bore the marks of his abuse.

“No, you cannot see my body, now lie back down” replied Gretel angrily as she re-buttoned her shirt. Anna lay back down and Gretel moved back to sitting on the stool at the right side of the table. Changing her mind, Gretel moved the stool out of the way and stood up instead. Licking her lips nervously, she commanded Anna to close her eyes again.

“I am sorry for not letting you see my body, it is not as beautiful as yours. It is very hideous. I am sorry for being authoritative, it is as if your beautiful body is controlling me” murmured Gretel as she lay soft kisses over Anna’s body, starting from the top of her head, to her ears and lips, to the curve her neck, her chest, and now her stomach. Gretel kissed Anna’s navel and then moved down to the soft mound of curls of blond hair ( you have to understand that women didn’t shave their pussies back then. Anna will have the hair removed from there, just not in this part). The mound that led to the sweetest part of Anna’s body, her pussy (I don’t know what they called it back then nor can I say I care very much to go do the research and find out. No thanks, I’ll just use modern day terms for modern day people :D ). Soft kissed were placed onto the mound. Kneeling down in front of the table, Gretel slowly pried apart the lips of Anna’s pussy. She licked her lips in anticipation and felt her own pussy get very wet at the sight of Anna’s. Gretel was on the verge of an orgasm. Anna gasped as she felt the cool air hit her own pussy. Gretel was in awe at the complexity of what lay before her, the pink folds that were dripping in pure sexual lust, the intoxicating smell, the folds that led to the secrets of a woman.

Cautiously, Gretel stuck her tongue into Anna’s pussy and began to lick intently. Starting slowly at first but building faster and stronger, Gretel flicked her tongue in and out of Anna’s pussy faster and faster. Anna began to buck harder amazed at what she was experiencing. Gretel’s tongue began to work Anna’s pussy licking the inner fold then nipping on it carefully. The sensation was too much for Anna to take and she felt herself beginning to stiffen. Just as she was about to produce her snowish liquid, Gretel jabbed her middle finger into the hole of the pussy. Anna gasped and felt her hips automatically rise from the table. She moaned as Gretel’s middle finger moved in faster and faster, each time with more force and more pressure. Another finger was prodded into Anna’s pussy and both fingers began working earnestly at the job at hand. Bending forward while continuing to pump with her fingers, Gretel once again pulled the lips of Anna’s pussy apart with her right hand and began swirling her tongue in and out of Anna’s pussy while pumping with her fingers. Once again, Anna moaned in pleasure the feeling of Gretel’s tongue and fingers working fast at her pussy overcoming her. Her bucking increased which made it harder for Gretel to work at the pussy but this didn’t stop Gretel and her fingers and tongue moved with more force and pressure. As Gretel was about to slow down and stop, Anna felt herself stiffen and before she could scream, her pussy exploded with the cum that had been pent up. Gretel sighed in appreciation as she felt the shower of cum hit her tongue. Removing her fingers, she began kissing and nipping on Anna’s pussy while licking as much cum as she possibly could. She brushed her lips against Anna’s pussy rougher and harder each time. Anna sighed in relief as she felt Gretel slowing down, those moments of passion and pleasure had been like being in heaven. Gretel stood up and sighed, contented at a job well done.

“I want to experience the same pleasure that I gave you” said Gretel without shame. Gretel got onto the table laying on top on Anna in the opposite direction so that her head was in between Anna’s legs and so that her pussy was directly above Anna’s lips.

“Pull up the skirts of my dress” commanded Gretel. Obediently, Anna lifted the skirts of Gretel’s dress and pulled down the undergarment protecting her pussy. Gretel once again began the work that she had started on Anna’s pussy. Tentatively, Anna pulled apart the lips of Gretel’s pussy and began licking gently trying to imitate what Gretel had done to her.

“Harder, more force, more pressure, fingers...” moaned Gretel. Deciding to tease Gretel, Anna continued licking carefully her tongue barely touching Gretel’s clitoris. Gretel groaned in anticipation as she pumped her fingers into Anna’s pussy.

“Stop with the teasing” groaned Gretel unable to contain herself and feeling herself at the edge of an orgasm. As Anna was about to become more rough, she heard the creaking of the wooden door. Quiet at first but growing louder with each second.

“Gretel, do you hear that?” asked Anna.

Gretel was too immersed in Anna’s pussy to hear anything. “Continue working on my pussy” hissed Gretel in reply.

“Gretel..... the door, there’s someone out there. I am sure of it” protested

Anna gasping as Gretel worked angrily on her clitoris. The door continued to creak open and Anna’s heart began to beat faster for she knew .....was sure...that it was the archbishop. As Anna was about to push Gretel over, the door became fully open and there stood the Archbishop in all his “glory”. Gretel removed her face from in-between Anna’s legs and gasped in surprise as the Archbishop entered.

“What’s this I see, two witches immersed in each other’s secrets ( pussy )?” he barked. “A man of God cannot sleep all the sounds he can hear are your tongues slapping against each other’s flesh”. Gretel quickly moved off Anna’s body. She ran before him and bowed.

“Master, I am sorry, it was my...” before she could respond, a hard kick in the stomach sent her tumbling against the hard stone, her hair, inches from the flame that lit the room.

“You two witches are having sexual intercourses in the house of God”? He screamed as he grabbed Gretel by the throat and squeezed with his meaty fingers.

“Father” screamed Anna. “It was my fault....I ......tempted her.....I seduced her.”

The archbishop smiled humourlessly. His eyes cold, dark and evil. He squeezed harder on Gretel’s throat. “So you would like to see your slut....your witch....your lover survive?” he asked as Gretel face turned blue from lack of air and from the strong choke hold he held on her.

“Yes father.....” replied Anna her eyes downcast.

The archbishop released his hold from Gretel’s throat. Gretel swallowed the air hungrily. “You both shall suffer immensely for the sins you have committed today. I shall be the one to ensure that you suffer.”
Anna gulped. If the rest of the days to come under his punishment were as bad as the few hours he had spent with her, then she was as good as dead.
“I shall not touch you.....not now at least....I need your body to be in prime condition for when I actually start abusing it” said the archbishop. “But mark my words, you two shall surely suffer” he proclaimed as he grabbed both Anna and Gretel by their hair. Anna by her golden beautiful healthy lock and Gretel by her thin black straight hair. Anna grabbed her dress as the archbishop shoved them out of the rooms continuing to hold them by the hairs of their head pushing them into different abandoned cells. Pushing them down several flights of stairs, he reached a cell where he opened the door and shoved Gretel in. Anna could hear the mice of the cell conversing.
“You my dear witch shall go back to the cell you were in today “ he said as they moved down several more flights of stairs and continued on the path that Gretel had led Anna on earlier that day. When they finally reached the cell, it was extremely dark without ever a ray of light. “I hope you enjoy dreaming of all the things I shall do to you tomorrow night because you my dear shall be the first one to enjoy my company in the torture room. For your delight, I have purchased several more devices for us to try out” he said humorlessly as he shoved her into the cell. “Perhaps tomoroow we shall work on your buttocks if you behave well” he said as he locked the door.

Anna whimpered in the darkness as she curled into a ball on the cold ground. Just to think, hours earlier she had been in the market buying fish with her mum and listening to the archbishop speak. If only she had not let her imagination get the best of her. Like her mum had said, her wild imagination would be her undoing, she had never believed it before but today, the words of her mum were more vivid than ever. Anna cried quietly trying to be strong. She felt the hot tears fall from her eyes and hit the ground silently. She would figure a way out of here. She would. She would figure out a way out of Worms, out of Germany, out of Europe for that matter. She would bring Gretel with her, and she would bring her own family, Anna would even bring her Bruder with her (brother) and perhaps she would bring that handsome monk that had walked into the room when she was eating naked. She smiled at the thought and she felt her hope beginning to build up but as she heard the evil laughter and cackle of the archbishop, she felt that hope diminish.

PART FOUR: Coming out when I feel like it. I need more comments and suggestions so email and comment. I hoped you liked this part, I kind of deviated away from what I’d originally planned. COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS. SUGGESTIONS PLEASE.

OhioCurious
02-21-2009, 06:29 AM
Thank you for an outstanding start!

I've really enjoyed reading all three sections so far and look forward to Part IV. I don't want to rush you or your creative abilities...I realize nothing worthwhile happens fast! Excellent work so far with the development of the characters, the imagery, the storyline alternating between erotic and frightening...it all leaves me anticipating your next effort.

Brigit Astar
02-21-2009, 09:32 AM
thank you for this addition

Scorpio8
02-21-2009, 10:02 AM
This was fine job on both creating and developing
an ongoing tale.

The theme attracted my attention right away and
it shows both time and effort put into it to craft
a well written story.

It brings to mind some imagery from an old film
with Oliver Reed and Vanessa Redgrave called
"The Devils", a fine Ken Russell effort.

nigh7dag
02-22-2009, 10:38 AM
That's a great story. If I can make a suggestion, though, take all of the stuff in parenthesis out. It's hard to get into the story with those there.

crzy67
02-22-2009, 10:53 AM
Thanks.

Derf41
05-28-2009, 09:37 AM
good work but anna is still not confessing !!!