PDA

View Full Version : The Office Whore

stdlvr69
02-21-2009, 11:23 AM
My wife had been complaining that the only thing she was good for was cooking and sex. The kids had not been very helpful and she spent all day preparing a fancy meal and nobody was helping to do anything. I had begrudgingly stopped what I was doing to help set the table and get it ready and yelling at my kids to get ready for dinner.

I asked if there was anything else she needed help with and she snapped no that I did not appreciate her anyway and that she was just the cook and whore. I replied that she was excellent at both and patted her ass and said it was the nicest one I ever.

We all ate dinner and as soon as they were finished my oldest son left in his jeep and the other son asked to borrow my wife's van. Within two minutes of dinner being over everyone was gone. I made some coffee and sat at the table and asked if she wanted any coffee and she agreed and we sat and had coffee.

I cleared the table and did the dishes something I normally do not do and made a point to say that I really appreciated the fine dinner she made. I put away the leftovers and went about what I was doing in my office before dinner. I had not really thought much about it after that.

I did not realize how late it had gotten when she came out to my office and asked if I was spending the night. I laughed and said I was waiting for the office whore to show up and said I had a couple of things to finish and would be in after I was finished.

I was trying to get things finished when I heard her coming back out to my office and was thinking I was going to get an ear lashing. I was really surprised when she came in wearing a white wrap blouse that had a deep plunge that went down to her bellybutton and a short black mini skirt. She did not have a panty line so I soon discovered she was not wearing any.

I asked if I could help her and she said she was the office whore and came to see if I needed anything. I looked at her and asked what she was able to do to help me and that maybe she should show me how good she was. I decided to play along with her as this was way out of the norm for her.

She began to move around me brushing her tits against me and rubbing my arms and legs over and over as she rubbed herself against me. I was really getting excited and after a few agonizing minutes of her teasing me she began rubbing my cock and working the belt and zipper to get it free.

I could feel her breath as she got closer to my throbbing cock and it was twitching in anticipation. She began at the base of my shaft licking up to the head and then licking the knob and pushing her tongue into the slit and sucking it down to the base and back up a few times and then licking my balls and shaft again before sucking my cock some more. She began to finger my anus and slipped a finger in and worked it in and out as she sucked my cock. I was ready to blow my load when she stood up and pulled her blouse open and put her breast in my face.

I sucked on her nipples and began to finger her slit as I was licking her nipples and sucking on them. I got her up on the table in the office and began eating her pussy and fingering her hole. I was working a third finger into her hole and sucking on her clit when she began telling me it was time. I asked time for what and she told me to put my hard cock in and fuck her. She had never before talked or acted like that. I slipped my cock into her and within a few minutes I was cumming like I had not cum in a long time.

I thought about our encounter and wondered if I should say anything or just let it dies as just one of those things. After thinking about it for a couple of days I decided to give it a go and play along with the game and act it it was the natural thing to talk to her as if she were my whore.

I was working in the office all morning and she called out to see if I wanted some coffee. I asked if the office whore was bring it out and asked what she was looking like today? At first I thought I was going to get blasted for the remark as I started to hear her grumble what did I say. I replied and said I was wondering what the office whore was wearing today and if she was bringing out the coffee. She said it would be a few minutes.

I continued to work and had almost forgotten about the coffee when she came into the office. She was wearing a transparent blue shirt and a skirt. I looked up at her and smiled and said to put the coffee down and give me a little attention. She put the coffee down on the table and asked me to stand up and then she undid my pants and pulled them down and then said I could sit back down in the chair and began to give me a good blow-job.

She began like she did before but this time she spent more time licking and sucking my balls. I noticed that she had let one hand slip between her legs and then put it up to my anus and slipped a finger lubed with her juices in up to the knuckle. Then she began sucking and playing with my balls and fingering my anus until I was ready to cum again and then stop. She got up and said we needed to trade places. She hiked her skirt up and spread her legs over the arms of the chair as she had her butt sitting on the edge of the seat.

I began eating her pussy and fingering her pussy. I was even more surprised as she poured some Astroglide on my fingers as I was playing with her pussy. We had never used anything before and I did not say anything but wondered where it had come from and when. I was really getting into eating her pussy as she was telling me to finger her faster and then deeper and then to put another finger in.

I had three fingers working in and out of her pussy as I was eating her and she pulled my head back and poured some more lube on my fingers and said to put another finger in. I was soon working four fingers in and out of her pussy and using my thumb to rub her clit as I was working my fingers in and out. Finally she was begging me to stick my cock in and give it to her.

I was pounding my cock in as fast and hard as I could and she was looking like she was ready to explode and I told her I was ready to cum. I kept pounding away and she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in to her and said she was cumming and I blew my load. We stayed that way for a while and then she got up and went back in to take a shower.

I went in the kitchen at dinner time and asked what she was cooking and she just smiled and said something special and asked me to get everyone together for dinner. I got the kids together and we had a quiet dinner like nothing happened all day.

I noticed when I was in the office she acted like a different person. When I was in the house she was prim and proper and never let on the things that went on in the office ever happened. When I mentioned it to her she raised an eyebrow and said she did not know what I was talking about. I let it go.

A few days later I was in the office working and had a client in the office when she came in. She looked at my client and then walked over behind me and said that if I needed anything to let her know and rubbed her tits against the back of my head and went out of the office. I knew she was just outside the door and was watching through the blinds on the door that were conveniently adjusted so she could look in. My client finished with the discussion and said I was lucky to have such excellent help smiling and asked if the help was available to help with the clients also. I smiled and said I did not know, but would make the inquiry.

I had a good idea she was also listening at the door, but I was not sure. A few seconds after the client departed she came in and asked if my client was upset by her interrupting the meeting. I replied on the contrary he was more interested in the extra services you might provide a good client.

She dropped down to her knees and unbuckled my belt and the worked my pants down and began talking to me as she played with my cock and balls asking me if my client would like what she was doing for me? She was licking my cock up and down stopping to ask if I thought it would be okay for her to suck my clients cock or to let my client stick his cock in her pussy and to play with her tits.

I was really excited by all the talk about her sucking a client and letting her have sex with clients. Never before had we discussed these things and I had not really thought about another guy having his hard cock in her pussy or her sucking him off. I decided to play a game and said I was an important client waiting for a meeting and asked what she was going to do for me.

She had almost completely change her demeanor and was licking my balls and cock and asked if I was a good client and going to give all my business to her company? I looked and said so far as I can tell you are going to get most of it but the negotiations were only beginning. She normally stopped just shy of me cumming in her mouth but continued on talking about it all the while and how good it was going to feel for me and how I was going to taste when I came in her mouth. That was about it I was having a hard time holding back and she knew it and tickled my balls as she deep throated my cock until I finally came in her mouth and throat. When she was finished she smiled at me and said the first part of the negotiations was finished.

She undressed and sat up on the counter and asked if I liked her pussy. She said it was waxed so I would not get any hair in my mouth and so I would not feel any stubble from the razor. She pulled the lips of her pussy apart and asked if I wanted to taste it for myself? I was glad to oblige and began eating her pussy all the while she was talking to me asking me if I liked eating her smooth pussy and if I was looking forward to having my cock in her pussy and cumming again.

I was hard again after eating her pussy and hearing her talking to me the way she was and encouraging me by telling me how hot she was and how she could not wait to feel my hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

I stood up and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit and over her clit a few time and finally slid all the way into her pussy and began working it in and out faster and faster until we both came. The whole time she was talking to me about how good it felt. I smiled and said she was an excellent negotiator and was looking forward to a long and prosperous business relationship.

I had just finished getting dress when the previous customer returned and said he was so taken back by my staff person that he left his note pad in my office. I smiled at him and said in a loud voice that she was in the office and she could help him if she thought he needed help.

I decided to play the waiting game outside the same door she used earlier to see what she was going to do. The client explained that she had made such an impression on him earlier that he had forgotten his notebook portfolio. She decided to play a little with him and moved over next to him and rubbed up against him and trailed her fingers across his back and said maybe she could help him.

She was really playing the game asking if he was a good client and giving us all of his business or just some of it. He replied that I only had some of his business but was willing to negotiate so the rest would some this way. She smiled and said she could assist in the negotiations only if there was some assurance the business would be coming our way and said she need something other than the word of a guy with a hard cock that was waiting to be attended.

She rubbed her had up and down his crotch feeling the hard-on he was sporting and smiled and said it feels like an dandy. She asked if she could see it and he stammered yes. She unbuckled his belt and slowly unbuttoned his button and unzipped him and slowly pushed his pants down so they would fall to the ground.

She rubbed his cock straining to be freed from his underwear and smiled some more. She was asking him about how much more business they were talking about and he continued to say he was unsure. And she kept teasing his cock and said she was a bit unsure of how to proceed as it was difficult to provide superior customer support to a customer who was not meriting the level of service she was going to give and rubbed her tits against him and turned to the counter and handed him the portfolio and said for him to have a good night and that if the level of business increased so would the level of customer support. (more to come.)

johnscates
02-22-2009, 08:50 AM
nice story

s_n_t4fun
02-22-2009, 08:55 AM
enjoyed the story

Brigit Astar
02-22-2009, 11:59 AM
thanks for the addition

treena
02-22-2009, 09:33 PM
looking forward to the more

astrase2
03-21-2009, 06:32 PM
An excellent story. I especially like the contrast between the wife's behaviour as a housewife and then in the office. A well thought out idea.

Narrator123
03-23-2009, 05:54 PM
Excellent story, well written and a nice idea. I do like it when people put the effort in to get the spelling right also, it makes the stroy so much more enjoyable. Thank you.

geoffhall
03-24-2009, 09:14 AM
Good story. The two different "worlds" are very well put together. Are we going to see more adventures of the Office Whore?

Digby
03-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Outstanding tale, hope to read more VERY soon.

navylad
03-29-2009, 03:25 PM
What a great story hope there is some more to this.

ryouez69
06-24-2013, 08:54 AM
I wonder if there are other office whores for hire?