PDA

View Full Version : Hilda Part Deux.

Tom Jones
02-23-2009, 12:12 AM
I hadn’t seen Hilda for a couple of days, and I have to admit I was getting horney thinking about my little German lady. When I got to work I kept my eye out for her, and finally when I went by her department’s stock room, I saw her standing at the end of an aisle, her back to me, so I crept closer, sneaking up on her to surprise her. I stopped short and just watched her for a moment. Hilda was wearing some off white pleated linen slacks and a white blouse. I could see her bra through the blouse, a three snapper, more heavy duty than I like. I also saw she was wearing her control top panties under her slacks and some nylon socks with some flats on her feet. I watched her as she checked her stock, noting things on a clip board, her head bobbing this way and that causing the wispy hairs that had fallen lose from her bun to sway lazily with every movement. Her ass jiggled slightly as she stood on her toes, then dropped again, bringing out the strong feelings of lust I always felt when I saw her ass.

I quietly walked closer to her until I was almost at her back when she suddenly turned with a start and gasped. “Scott… god, you scared me”.

I smiled and reached for her hips and pulled her close, kissing her lips on her upturned face. “I couldn’t help myself” I laughed.

Hilda smiled sweetly and said “If we’re not careful we might get caught you know”.

“No one’s up here but us” I said, “besides, who’d believe it if they saw it”?

“I would” Hilda laughed.

“Yeah, but your gullible” I taunted.

“Gullible” she asked?

“Look what I’ve gotten you to do” I said.

Hilda pulled me closer and said “If I wasn’t enjoying myself this never would have happened” and with that she kissed me softly, our lips gently sucking each other, the moist smacking sound the only sound. Then after a few moments Hilda pulled back and smiling asked “Are you free tonight Scott”?

“What do you have in mind” I asked?

“I’m going on break soon” Hilda said “meet me then and I’ll show you”.

Intrigued I said “I’ll be back in five”.

“I’ll be here” Hilda said with a sly smile.

That five minutes seemed like forever, but I was back as soon as I could, and when I saw her I said “Come with me, I know a place”.

Hilda walked with me to the display room where I got out the hidden key and opened the door to a quiet room. I closed the door behind us and when I turned Hilda threw her arms around me and we were suddenly in a lusty embrace, her arms around my neck, and my hands dropping naturally to her ass. I rand my hands gently over the curve of her behind, and up to the small of her back, and back down again, not squeezing as I hate the feeling of her control panties. Hilda stopped her kiss, and while looking me in the eyes her hands dropped to my belt and tugged it open. I watched in anticipation, not sure where this was heading, but sure it was looking to be somewhere fun. I saw her nipples just poking through her bra and blouse, and I saw her hands fumbling with the button and fly of my jeans, then I was free and her hand was wrapped around my cock. Hilda squatted down and took my erect cock into her mouth. Like before she was no expert, but she was very willing, her lips were squeezing my shaft, sucking hard on my head, her tongue exploring the length of my shaft and flicking the tip. Hilda seemed lost in lust, her lipstick smearing on my shaft as if marking her territory, telling everyone this cock was hers. I was also soon lost in the feelings she was giving me. Her warm and moist mouth made my whole body feel warm, and soon I felt my excitement rising and my cock grow stiffer in anticipation of a powerful cum, then suddenly my cock grew cold and I felt her stand.

Wiping her lips Hilda smiled at me and said “That was just a sample, if you want the rest you’ll come by my place after work tonight”.

I smiled back and said “You are so very mean”.

“No I’m not” she answered, “If you come by I’ll finish what I started”.

I was fastening my pants and said “I would have come over no matter what, you don’t have to tease. I guess your husband is gone again”?

“Another hunting trip, a last minute thing with some friends” she said. “But when you come over… park around the corner… no, make that a couple blocks away, I’ll leave the side gate open and you came come to the back door, I think my neighbors might be suspecting something”.

“No problem” I said “Hell I leave my car here and walk if I have to”.

Smiling she said “No need for that, a couple blocks will do, or better yet, get your own place”.

“Rents too cheap at home” I said “But when I do, I’ll give you a key and you can stop by anytime”.

“I like that idea” Hilda said with a crooked smile “I like that a lot”.

Needless to say I was even hornier the rest of the shift, and I was in a big hurry to get it over with. When it finally ended I drove like a madman to Hilda’s place. I parked over a couple blocks and when I was sure no one was looking I ducked in her side yard and went to her back door. I knocked and Hilda opened the door, a long silken robe tied tightly around her body, making it obvious she wasn’t wearing much if anything underneath. I stepped in and we kissed like long lost lovers. Hilda pulled back and breathlessly said, “Get cleaned up, Scott, go ahead and use the shower in my bed room”.

I stripped as I quickly walked to her shower, and dropped all my clothes on a chair in her bedroom and I was soon rinsing the days sweat off my body. I got out of the shower and Hilda was standing nervously by her bed, wringing her hands. I walked up to her had put my hands on her hips and said “Now… where were we”.

Hilda smiled and we kissed, her head tilted back, her grey/blond hair lose at her shoulders, I brought my hands up to feel the swell of her breasts, soft round C Cups, her nipples standing proud under her robe, thick and inviting. Hilda whispered “Lay down Scott”.

I looked into her smiling eyes and then kissed her softly one more time and then I lay on her bed. Hilda had pulled back the covers, so I lay on the fitted sheet and then I scooted up and rested my head on the pillow, my cock heavy, but limp on my thigh. Hilda untied her robe and let it fall from her body into a lose pile on the floor. Hilda’s pale skin with its many freckles was a sight to behold, her nipples were as long and thick as I thought, her breasts hung down from her chest, full and lose while her belly was round, but not so big it hung over her belt line. I loved looking at her pussy with its blond hairs thin and streaked with grey, all on top of her legs, slim and pale. I smiled as I looked her over, I know she was no spring chicken, but I love women of all kinds, and this mature woman really excited me.

Hilda reached into her night stand and pulled out a small bottle of KY, and when she saw me watching her she smiled and said “You get me kinda raw after a while and I thought this might help”.

“Sounds good to me” I laughed.

Hilda knelt on the bed and said, “Lay back Scott”, then with my head on the pillow, Hilda turned her ass to me and straddled my chest. I thought I was going to enjoy a little 69, but Hilda had other ideas. Hilda brought her ass back toward my face, but instead of settling her pussy to my face, Hilda brought her ass straight to my mouth.

Now I had teased her ass a number of times, and even tongued her ass, but I was always worried she didn’t really enjoy it. I loved it, hell; I love any woman’s ass, everything about their asses. I know that’s not to everyone taste, but to be fair I never understood why a man gets off on a woman’s stocking feet, or the thrill of feeling a woman’s store bought double Ds, so you will have to excuse my particular fetish, besides even after tonguing a woman’s ass hole, I can still love her and respect her as a person, can you say the same?

Hilda’s lovely round ass was suddenly against my face and I heard her say “Please Scott, use your tongue”.

I was overcome with excitement, and my cock was immediately at full staff. Hilda had cleaned her ass well, there was no smell but the smell of soap, no taste but the taste of soap. My tongue was exploring the area around her butt hole, her small hairs on top of goose pimples as I saw she was as thrilled by this kinkiness as I was. I felt her push her ass hard against my face as if she was trying to impale herself on my tongue, and when my tongue penetrated her anus Hilda began rocking back even harder, trying to fuck my tongue. I felt her hand wrap around my erection, her fingers exploring my hard shaft and her thumbs slick with my pre cum sliding around the head. I spent minute after glorious minute tasting Hilda’s sweet sixty year old ass, her plump cheeks yielding in my hands as I massaged them and squeezed them. I heard Hilda moan softly as I explored her with my tongue, I loved how she would squeak as my tongue penetrated her.

Finally, to my disappointment Hilda pulled away and turned toward me, and reached over to her night stand and grabbed the KY. Hilda sat back on my legs and I put a hand behind my head as I watched her squeeze some into her palm. I watched as some KY dripped between her slender fingers and then how after setting the bottle down she brought her other hand to her palm and using her long pink nails she swirled it around looking at me seductively and said “You’ve been a good boy so here is your reward”, and then Hilda wrapped her KY covered palm around my erection and gently stroked me up and down.

“God, that feels good Hilda” I moaned. Her hand exploring my manhood, I watched her face mesmerized at my erection, and the effect she was having on me.

Dreamily Hilda said “I don’t know what you see in me Scott, but I’m not going to question it” and with that Hilda moved up my body, still holding my cock, until she had her pussy over my erection and she slowly settled down onto me. A long sigh passed her lips, and her face with her eyes closed was a study in pleasure. I loved watching her as she began grinding her pussy on my cock, her hips sliding back and forth, Hilda rested her hands on my chest, her outstretched arms squeezing her swaying breasts together. I reached up to gently cup her breasts, squeezing them, and kneading them, lost in my pleasure. Suddenly I noticed Hilda’s breathing change, and her head was no down, her eyes closed tight, her mouth open, and her hips grinding with greater intensity, I knew she was close to cuming and the quickness of her orgasm excited me to the brink of my own. Hilda’s eyes opened and with a look almost of panic she dropped her face to mine and we began kissing fervently and lustily, our tongues lashing out at each other, wrapping one around the other, plunging into the moist warmth of each other’s mouths, only to be sucked by the other, and pulled deep into the other and released once again. I grabbed her fleshy ass, squeezing tight and pulling her close, Hilda finally was released, her body shivering with her orgasm, as my cock slammed up into her pussy with increasing urgency until I also was released and I cast my seed deep inside of her, pulse after pulse of my semen flowing deep inside her, she gave me one last deep soul kiss, then smiling she pulled back and rolled off me, only to rest her head on my chest as she curled up with me, and like that first night she was quickly snoring.

I awoke the next morning and Hilda was gone, but her spot was still warm, so I knew she was close. I got up and padded through the house looking for her, ducking past a couple open windows, lest the neighbors see me and call the police about a strange naked man in the neighbor’s house. Hilda was in the kitchen getting ready to make breakfast.

“Good morning Scott” She said sunnily.

“Good morning beautiful” I said, meaning it.

“Stop” Hilda said with a smile.

“What” I asked, “don’t believe me”?

“No” She answered quickly.

“Should I show you” I said as I slid up behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks.

“You’re crazy, you know that” Hilda asked?

“You’re the one making breakfast for a naked man who’s not your husband” I said smugly.

“Yeah” she quickly retorted “but you’re a naked young man with a tired old woman”.

“I can see we’re not getting anywhere” I said.

Smiling Hilda then said “Sit down, breakfast will be ready in a few minutes”.

I sat and watched her cook. Hilda was back in her terry cloth robe that hung formless on her body, so I said “You know, the other robe was much sexier”.

Hilda turned her head toward me and smiled “But this is much warmer”.

“The other one gets me warmer” I said.

True to her word breakfast was soon on the table, and we were eating quietly together. Hilda finally broke the silence and said “Scott”?

“Yes”

“You really like my butt” she asked?

I put down my utensils and smiled at her “Hell yeah, I’m an ass man through and through”.

Hilda smiled at me and said “When I was young, before I met my husband, I knew a young man who also like playing with my rear end” Hilda looked wistful and she stood to clean up her dishes and as she did she continued “He was my first… he played with me a little down there.. at first I didn’t think I should like it, but I quickly realized I did, and I wanted more, but I was afraid to ask him, I was afraid he would think something was wrong with me. We broke up after graduation and no man since has ever come close to my butt… until now” and she looked at me with a soft smile.

“Trust me” I said “I’m the sick one, and I freely admit it, but I figure, if no one is hurt by it, then it’s no one’s business”.

Hilda grabbed my plate and said “I just want to thank you for last night… and the things you did to me”.

“Hell I’m game right now” I hurriedly said “just drop the damn robe and bend over”.

Hilda laughed and said “Oh, how romantic, no wonder you don’t have a girlfriend”.

Laughing and enjoying these insults I said “Hey, it worked on you”.

Hilda smirked and threw a towel at me, so I began to chase her through the house, her squeals of laughter leading me through the house, until I caught her by the front door and held her close as she squirmed in a vain attempt to escape, all the while laughing, until I silenced her with my lips, and I felt her relax into my arms.

Hilda finally broke the kiss and softly said “You don’t play fair”.

“If cheating gets more of your sweet ass, then so be it” I said.

“Let’s get cleaned up” Hilda said “and you can have me all morning”.

“But I want you now” I pleaded.

“I don’t think so” she said “I had my morning… poop already, and I’m sure you don’t want any of that”.

Was that a hopeful look I saw on her face I wondered, it sure looked like it, and like I said, I’m a sick fuck and her dirty ass excited me as much as a clean one. “Drop that robe now” I said with a grin as I reached for the rope the held it closed.

Horrified Hilda clutched at her robe and said “No, really Scott, let me get cleaned up first”.

“Why” I asked? “If it doesn’t bother me, why should it bother you”?

Her grasp loosened slightly and she said “I don’t know how that can be exciting to you… let me just quick rinse off….”

I would not be denied, and I saw Hilda was quickly giving in as I gently pried her hands from her robe and gently pulled it open, but just as I was about to pull it off of her, Hilda’s phone rang, and she excused herself to answer it pulling away.

Again frustrated, but excited because I knew I would have my way with her, I followed Hilda to the phone in her kitchen.

“Hello” She answered. “Oh hi darling, how are you” and she turned toward me and mouthed it was her daughter. “Oh not much, just enjoying a lazy morning in bed” and she gave me a sly smile. “Lunch today? No honey…ummmm…no I just don’t feel up to it, I think I’m coming down with something”.

As Hilda continued to talk to her daughter I decided to make my move. I walked up close behind her and reached around to the front of her robe. Hilda quickly whirled around and while struggling to keep from laughing she mouthed “No”, but I just smiled and again pulled her robe open as she was unable to stop me with just one hand. I slid it off her shoulders, and down each arm, letting her keep hold of her phone, but she was having trouble keeping track of her conversation. My cock was getting harder and was soon pointing at the object of my desire. I took her shoulders firmly in my hands and turned her toward the wall and began kissing the back of her neck. Hilda finally relaxed, and accepted what was coming. My kisses trailed down her neck to her shoulders and upper back, then down her spine, slowly each kiss lingering on her skin until I reached the small of her back, and I knelt down to position myself at her ass. Hilda had her face to the wall, holding her phone with her eyes closed, a mix of fear, and anticipation on her face.

“I sorry honey, but I’ve got to go lie down, I’ll call you tomorrow” and she hung up and said to me “Scott, you can still reconsider”.

But it was too late, my hands gripped each cheek and spread then apart. There was no odd smells, Hilda had wiped well apparently. I looked on at her anus, the little star inviting me to enjoy its forbidden wonders, short wispy hairs poking up in a small circle around it. I closed my eyes and my face was soon between both cheeks and my tongue licked a long wet line from her pussy to the top of her crack. Hilda shuddered as my tongue passed over her anus. Hilda spread her legs a little wider and braced herself, and I moved my tongue back down from the top of her crack toward her anus, but this time my tongue began to move around her pucker hole, feeling the wrinkles that surrounded it, and then gently probing the soft smooth flesh just inside her opening. The taste was a turn on, just like the first night with her, musky and just slightly dirty. Hilda pushed her ass back toward my tongue, thrusting it again and again, trying to bury it deeper each time. My cock was hard as a rock and I knew I wouldn’t just lick her ass this time, I was going to fuck it.

I stood up and turned Hilda toward me, and she opened her eyes and bent her face up to kiss my lips, the funk of her rear covering my face, she didn’t hesitate and her kisses were as passionate as ever. “Let’s go to the bed room” I said and we walked hand in hand to her bed. I motioned for her to lie down and I indicated she should lie on her belly. Hilda rested her head on a pillow and closed her eyes as I returned to her ass, my tongue probing, and massaging her anus, while my fingers probed her pussy, her juices soaking my hand, as her bladder leaked slightly, the smell of urine filled my nostrils, finally I could take no more and I got on my knees and I said to her “Get on your knees”.

Hilda lifted her ass up and tucked the pillow beneath her chest and held on, she knew what I was going to do next. I reached over to the KY on the night stand and squirted some into my hand and slowly stroked my cock as I admired this older woman’s round behind. I then placed the head of my cock at her anus and asked “Ready”?

Hilda with her eyes closed answered in a husky voice “Yes Scott”.

I pushed into her ass, and Hilda winced, so I stopped a moment until her face relaxed, then I continued. Hilda’s mouth opened wide as she took me inside and a soft moan came from her lips. After I was completely inside I rested a moment, then slowly I began pushing in and out, Hilda’s ass rocking to meet my thrusts, and with each thrust we grunted together. I could smell her ass now, my cock pulling the funk from inside to fill the air of the bed room, the moist noises her ass made was driving me crazy, and I was soon nearing my orgasm, I gripped her hips hard, my fingers digging into her soft skin, leaving bruises she would have to explain later to her husband, but neither of us noticed at the time. Our bodies slapping together my belly began to fill with a desire to cum, a desire that was soon impossible to resist and I let myself release, my cum exploding again from my cock, to fill Hilda’s ass as she continued to grunt with each thrust, until finally I was spent and Hilda pulled forward and off.

“Now it’s my turn” Hilda growled and she pushed me onto my back and again straddled me, lowering her pussy to my face. I began working on her pussy, my tongue exploring her womanly flesh, flicking her clit, teasing her toward an orgasm of her own. “God that feels good Scott” she moaned.

Then I felt her take my limp cock into her mouth, the cock that had just been in her ass so I knew she really was a woman after my own heart. As I luxuriated in the feeling of this woman enjoying the taste of our shared sex, I found my own cum dripping from her ass down to the slit of her pussy, and soon her full pussy lips were awash in my own secretions, and I gladly began lapping those secretions like a hungry cat with cream, pulling her pussy lips with the lips of my mouth,, my tongue plunging deep inside, until Hilda’s body stiffened and she began to shudder as her orgasm swept over her, her anus expelling more and more of my cum with each spasm, until like a wave washes over a beach, her orgasm receded and I gently cleaned her of all my natural juices and Hilda made contented cooing noises, and then rolled off me and turned toward me resting her head on my chest.

“Why can’t we be the same age” Hilda asked? “I would marry you and never let you go”.

Laughing I answered “Like they say why by the cow when you can get the milk, or the cum, for free”.

Hilda looked at me with a big smile and said “You got the cum this time”.

“Next time it’s all yours” I answered.

“Yummy” she said “Let’s go”.

Lazerous
02-23-2009, 03:13 AM
great addition!

Brigit Astar
02-23-2009, 12:58 PM
thanks for the addition

nozzer
02-26-2009, 06:16 AM
keeping up the good work

Mcloving