PDA

View Full Version : straight girl fuked by lessbian for 1st time

kinkylips121
02-24-2009, 01:55 PM
i bumped into emma from college, i offered her back to mine to catch up and we had several glasses of wine, an hour later after having 3 glasses i started to get tipsy and emma was feelin the same. we carried on drinking and chatting then emma came over to me and started to undo my trouses, emma what are you doing ive , shhhhh she said, by this time my pants where of then to my suprise she started to lick my pussy while my thong was still on this felt nice and i started to become more wet, emma then began to pull my thongs down by this time i was very horny then all of a sudden i felt her tung lick my bare clit oh emma, emma this isnt right , shut up im doing this whether u like this or not she said and slaped my bare pussy my pussy spasemed from sheer agonising excitment , emma then pulled out a massive black dildo and began to rub it up n down my clit then she put the tip of the dildo in my throbbing wet pussy i gassped and said more oh more then emma ramed the dildo in my wet pussy ohhhhhh emma fuck me fuck me harder harder , emma grabed hold of my hair and while on all fours pulled the dildo out and shoved it in my tight arse i screamed with shear pleasure and pain emma fuck my pussy again please , no she said slapping my bear arse it felt good emma been in control it turned me on while the dildo in my arse i rubed n poke my pussy i was realy wet and close to cummbing then emma pulled out of my arse and told me to suck the dildo juices of, i said no and she slaped my face then ripped my top of me, i did as she said then while emma was suking my nipples i shoved the dildo back in my acheing pussy it felt good i liked this feeling the all of a sudden i screamed in great pleasure and came so hard, emma got down n started to lick all my juices up i then , pushed her to the ground and lifted up her skirt and riped her thongs of and went down on her she clamped my head tight while i was suking on her minge i then felt loads of warm thick juices shoot over my face and emma lay there her body spassaming from shear exitment we both layed there for a while kissing one another and thats how i became bisexual

Brigit Astar
02-24-2009, 02:10 PM
It would help tremendously if you broke this into paragraphs, and broke the run-on sentences.

Zueseumy
02-24-2009, 02:20 PM
Alright, but fairly short and hard to read

HornyCollegeGuy
04-11-2009, 03:32 PM
really hard to read, which was disappointing cause it seemed like a good story.

aaemarine
04-24-2009, 05:56 PM
little short but nice

magictounge
04-26-2009, 11:59 AM
not bad but kinda hard to read

innoeh
05-04-2009, 07:53 AM
good ...

copymoon
05-25-2009, 02:17 AM
what is type of story.

jetage
06-07-2009, 01:28 PM
good story .but hard to read, would be better if you broke it into paragraphs makes it easier to read

sxyslave
06-07-2009, 01:40 PM
I have to agree, it would be better if you made it a bit longer, separated the paragraphs and got rid of the run on sentences. It was an okay story tho.

Khaos
08-11-2012, 06:57 AM
Paragraphs and punctuation... Otherwise... Good.

-Khaos

groomleader
08-11-2012, 11:14 AM
With all the mistakes in grammar, punctuation, no paragraphs, no quotation marks, gigantic run on sentences, totally unreadable, I don't even waste my time with such poorly written material.