PDA

View Full Version : lezzy friends fuck each others brains out

kinkylips121
02-27-2009, 12:31 PM
i was 17 and very sexually active, i shagd loads of men and women, two many to count, i didnt like men thow none of them made me come and i couldnt seem to get proper horny with men, women have always turned me on more plus i love pussy the way it smells, tastes, feels and it looks nice two

my best friend katya new i was a lesbian , she new i fancied her like mad but that didnt boher her , she said to me once ,one day we can have some fun am not joking beth sh aid; i said ok katya id love that. anyway katya was so sexy she had the most cutest breasts ive ever seen there a 32c and i sometimes couldnt stop lookig at them because she didnt ever were a bra and i could see her nipples pointing threw her top

katya always teased me she used to always wear the shortest of mini skirts and sometimes she would always drop something to go and pick it up and flash me her cute little but.

I always used to masturbate on a night about her i couldnt help myself she was just so perfect.

Anyway there was this one time when my parens went away that i got what i wanted and heres how it goes....

katya came to stay over at mine for the weekend while my parents were away, my dad had forgotten to lock the licker cuboard up i didnt mind me and katya both helped ourselves to the wine , we got very drunk and were dancing about laughing and joking we decided to spin around around hlding each others hands jus spinning , then katya let go of me by accident and i flew to the floor , katya raced oer to me and said are you ok i said yeh , good she said then out of nowhere she kissed me so pattionetley , i kissed her back of course it felt amazing her lips were so soft against mine her toung felt so sensual swowling around mine , i could feel goospimples pearing on my arms my niples started to harden and then i started to become damp in my knickers, katya i said , yeh she replied then looked at me with her big sparkling blue eyes , did you mean what you said whn you aid we should hae soe fun some time , yeh she said i dont no if youve noticed hun but im a lesbian two , wot i replied no your not i am i kept it a secret because i dindnt no if i could trust you my parents are so strict , yiu can trust me katya i said , thanks beth she replied.

katya then decided to kiss me again oh katya i sad this feels so good mmmm i replied, then i started to ove my hands up to katyas breasts her nipples were rock hard so i new she felt the same as me (aroused). katya started lifting my skirt up and then looked at me and smiled i was becoming even more wet,
Katya then felt her way right up to my pussy then slowly started to rub my wet pussy she could feel the dampness turning more and more into wetness , i started to slowly feel her body herbody was so soft and smelt so good oh katya i said mmmmmmm katya that feels good mm dont stop mmmmmmmm katya , then she stoped and pulled of my knickers , she then started to get undrest oh my eyes nearley popped out of my head when i saw her naked she had the cutest pussy omg fully shaven !!!!, katya then helped me remove my skirt and top and bra she then started to suck and teas my nipples ohhhh my pussy was on fire with desire ohhh it felt so good mmmmmmmmm mmmmm , then she climbed on top of me and placed her tits on top of mineand laid flat on me then she started to do me bearback on top our pussies were literallly rubbing together out juices squishing asie one another oh it felt so damn good we kissed and rubed up and down and all around i was so aroused i never felt this before mmmmmmmmm, katya then came intensley i was just about to but she came before me , she got up then said do you want to see my dildo its a special dildo , ok i said , she walked to her handbag reached in then pulled out a thinck long double sided black dildo i new instantly what it was for and thought yessssss.

she kneeled down and began to suck the dildo liking it and kissing it up and down my pussy spasemed just looking at her then shesaid to me ope your legs hunny i did as she said then she slowly seperated my pussy cheeks ad placed the dildo in my hole ever so slightly ten she got down on her bum opend her legs and placed the other end ever so slightly in her wet dripping pussy , shethen said to me hunny onthe count of 3 push your bum forwar 1....2.....3.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhit slid in my pussy deep fitting all the way katya was smiling at me and rubing her pussy at the same time we both laid back with the dildos in out horny wet pussyies then started to fuck each other harder and harder i started to rub my pussy it wasnt long before i came katya demanded i kee it in a little longer so i did then katya came we both layed there in totall orgasm world then katya started to pumpo again i then did the same moving my hips and arse it felt so good i wanted more , we both stopped after cuming a second time and kissed and liked and sucked each other for hours i must have come about 10 times maybe more .. then katya got of the bed and went bck toher bag and pulled out a .......................................now that would be telling wouldnt it please wait for part 2 thanks

none of this is true no actual events happend its just fantasy many thanks xx

davesmistress
02-27-2009, 12:35 PM
Thanks for the addition

Brigit Astar
02-27-2009, 04:37 PM
thank you for this addition

Scorpio8
02-27-2009, 08:17 PM
It has plenty of fire behind it and sets the tone
for a heated exchange in short order.

I think you'd have an even stroner story to share
if you fine tune it with spell check and work on
some of the grammar.

Continue with your creating tales as they have
potential and deliver plenty of punch.

Tom Jones
02-27-2009, 11:03 PM
Nice story. I get the feeling you were trying for the effect of an accent with your spelling, if not then spell check would really be a good idea, but if that was the effect you were looking for, perhaps tone it down a little as it is distracting trying to decode the words. Hope you continue the story. Thanks.

georgeous_red
06-17-2009, 10:32 PM
Great story kept me wet

SexOnFire
10-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Great frndship

bermuda45
10-10-2009, 12:42 AM
we want the second part please

GothicKing
10-12-2009, 07:14 PM
Oh...very good one. I do hope you make a second part to it

trex25
10-19-2009, 07:51 PM
good story

Ricey
10-22-2009, 09:40 AM
good story, thanks

jetage
10-22-2009, 11:03 AM
nice story

codeman0013
10-25-2009, 06:39 AM
nice one

Khaos
08-11-2012, 06:52 AM
Sweet.

-Khaos

groomleader
08-12-2012, 11:58 AM
Once again, the grammatical errors make it unreadable.