PDA

View Full Version : Who's Heather

busyboy2009
02-27-2009, 05:19 PM
At 18, Emily had fallen in love many times. She had alot of previous boyfriends, none that compared to her current beu Steven. He was a tall, dark haired boy with blue eyes, and a very good friend, as well as boyfriend. Emily, short and blonde, was so in love. Every second she thought of him, everything reminded her of him. He was the exact same way.

Emily had grown up in a well respected and strict family, her dad was a minister at the local church, so she was expected to be grown up and reponsible. She had never done more than make out with a boy in her entire life, virgin was practically written on her forhead, untill she found herself alone at his house late one night.....

"That was a great movie," she commented, starting to get up and stretch, they were both sitting on his bed in his room right after seeing the Lakehouse, one of her personal favorites. "Yeah," he replied. "The girl is really pretty," she awed. "Not as pretty as you," he whispered wrapping his arms around her waist. "Aww, you are such a sweetie." "Only for you." "I love you," she stated, not at all afraid, for this wasn't the first time she'd stated that. "I love you too." "I'd die for you Steven," she whispered in the half lit room. "I know something that would make me happier, and dosn't include you dying," he trailed off. "What would that be?" He leaned over her, letting go of her waist, forcing her to lie flat on her back on his bed. "You could take your clothes off," he replied seriously and sincerly. His beautiful blue eyes burned through her, she knew she shouldnt, but she couldnt deny him, and she gave in, pulling her shirt over her head.

He reached his hands under her as he kissed her unhooking her bra and sliding it off. "Wow" he replied looking at her breasts. They werent so big, but perfectly shaped. He touched one, petting it and feeling them over. Then he felt down her legs and around her pussy, and unbuttonhed her pants. "Steven, we can't! What if your parents come home!" "Baby, they're gone for the weekend," she reluctantly let him slide off her jeans. He felt the strings on her bikini underwear, and slipped them off too. She layed totally naked on his bed, his hands feeling all over her as he kissed her. She felt up and drew his shirt over his head, and in response he tore off his pants and boxers lying right on top of her. She wanted him, there was no doubt. "Steven," she moaned at the sight of his penis, "Please, please fuck me," she begged and urged pulling him close. He was erect from seeing her pussy and shoved his penis in her pussy, pulling in and out penetrating harder and harder.

Emily screamed and moaned, begging for more. "Harder!" she yelled, being fucked already like a ragdoll. He pushed harder and faster untill he got himself moaning and her screaming. He finally had his orgasm, she did too, though she wanted more. He pulled out and layed flat on his bed panting, it was her first time and there was blood all over the place. Neither of them cared, and she continued to suck his dick, making him moan, with her sucking and blowing. "Emily, Emily," he moaned. He finally cummed, and even as her first time, she swallowed, which made him so happy. They both got tired and laid panting on his bed until his older brother came in, and they scrambled to get their clothes on.

"Ahh fucking Heather again, thats the third time this week!" he acused.
"Who's Heather?" Emily asked.

Mathilda
02-28-2009, 08:13 AM
'"Who's Heather?" Emily asked.'

I guess we all want to know.

Brigit Astar
02-28-2009, 08:54 AM
thank you for the addition

davesmistress
02-28-2009, 03:59 PM
Thanks for the addition

billybob43