PDA

View Full Version : GIVING KAREN 2 by roval

roval
02-28-2009, 01:57 PM
Karen finally arrived home from her five days with Chris at Ft Lauderdale’s Swingers Convention. I’d watched Karen arrive home in a shared cab with Chris but as arranged she had refused to let Chris come in, knowing I was waiting to eat her sloppy box. It had taken several minutes for Karen to get out of the back of the cab and when she finally did, she was pushing her tits back into the top of her dress. When I heard the front door close I raced down to kiss my slut wife and welcome her home. I could taste semen in her mouth and immediately knew why she’d taken so long to get out of the cab. Karen told me that Chris had demanded a final blowjob and had even let the cabbie fondle her breasts while she swallowed Chris’s cum. I told my whore bride to strip off and to lie back on the sofa. I was surprised to see a tampon string hanging from her very red cuntlips. Karen quickly assured me that it was only there to keep last nights and today’s cum from escaping down her thighs and disappointing me. As promised she had kept the cum from the previous night and the trip back safely stored in her well used cunt. As I started to suck on the juices from her pussy she told me I was eating the cum from six different men, two black guys, one Chinese guy, one Puerto Rican, the ever-present Chris and her new mile high club member, Andy. Chris had fucked her last night and before boarding the plane in the airlines club lounge. The black guys, the Chinese guy and the Puerto Rican, had all fucked her at the swinger’s farewell party. Karen told me that Andy had remarked how wet she was when he fucked her in the aircraft lavatory. Little did he know, his cock was stirring the cum of five other men already deposited in her cunt. As I swallowed the copious amounts of jism from my wife’s pussy she told me of her five days and nights of nonstop sex.

The convention had reserved the entire top floor of a medium size hotel in downtown Ft Lauderdale. Only the swingers could access the floor and all the rooms were occupied but the doors were never locked. She told me there was about forty-five rooms, mostly occupied by couples but several had single women. Karen said that the women were available to the men at all times and only groups of more then four men could be refused. My wife proudly told me that she’d had sex with all forty-two men at the convention, most more then once and had been voted slut of the year. She told me she’d been given an award, a nine inch silver cock on a wooden plinth, with her name and year engraved on it’s head. She’d also been in a group photograph, naked of course, with her forty-two lovers. Chris had taken them both to show her other lover at the bank. Karen waited till I was finished cleaning her cunt and was sliding my cock into Ft Lauderdale’s favorite whore before announcing she wanted to go again next year but for two weeks in the Bahamas. As the vision of twice as many men for twice as long using my wife’s body flashed into my mind I emptied my balls into her seemingly bottomless box. I knew I had Karen exactly where I wanted her. She desperately wanted to go again and little did she know I wanted her to go and get fucked by as many men as possible. That would be my secret as I extracted more and more promises from her.

Without saying yes or no to her request and while she cleaned my now shrinking cock, I outlined my plans for her gangbang. I’d used the five days she’d been “ Ft Lauderdale’s Favorite Slut”, to check out the bars around Long Beach. I’d found a suitable place not far from the main dock entrance, frequented mainly by wharf laborers and the occasional biker. I’d planned to have her gang raped by bikers but feared they might go too far. I knew the wharf men would give her a good fucking but probably wouldn’t hurt her. I pinched her nipples as I told her all her holes would be available for at least three hours to as many men as possible. I told Karen that I’d been drinking at the bar for the last four nights and told them I’d bring my wife in on Saturday night and ‘give’ her to the bar and leave her alone with them. I felt her nipples harden under my touch as I told her I had convinced them she would do ANYTHING and that she wanted to be gang raped not gangbanged. Karen began to suck my now stiffening cock as I told her I’d left copies of dozens of her nude photographs for the men to look at. I told her I promised she would take on everyone, short, tall, fat, thin, old or young and that all holes could be used. Karen released my cock from her mouth and slid up to kiss my semen covered face. She spread her long legs and my now rock hard cock slid easily into her gaping cunt. She licked the semen from my face as I drove my cock into her hungry pussy.

Karen happily agreed to my plans and asked if there was anything else I wanted. I told her I wanted to come back before the three hours and watch what they did to her. Karen said she didn’t mind if I stayed and watched it all and that she would make me proud of her. Karen also promised to do all her party tricks for the bar, bottles in her cunt and beer cans in her ass if she could go to the Bahamas next year. As my cum shot into her hole, I told her she could go every year if she wanted and for how ever long she wanted.

To be continued……

Brigit Astar
02-28-2009, 07:10 PM
thank you for adding this

Scorpion69
04-20-2009, 09:10 AM
Thanks for story

roval
09-16-2009, 03:36 PM
Enjoy, ROVAL

icebare
09-17-2009, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the story!

frankjohnmoore
10-12-2009, 01:03 AM
very nice,

sexymatt
02-10-2011, 10:42 PM
mmmm...nice story,..your wife is such a slut! love it!

mongo
02-18-2011, 01:05 AM
thanks for the story