PDA

View Full Version : in the woods to my surprise m/f/m

usafslut
03-02-2009, 09:58 AM
I woke up totally horny, my fingers were already wet. I must have been fingering myself before I even totally woke up. I had been dreaming a lot about this new guy in my high school and every thought I had about the great looking guy seemed to end with me riding his cock on a couch somewhere.

It was a Saturday, so I figured I would run off this feeling of wanting to finger myself all day. I threw on my running shorts and a tank top and took off. I ran about a mile and then headed up this hiking trail that lead up from a little picnic area off the main road through town. I had passed a couple of parked cars by the trail so I figured I would probably pass some hikers at some point.

In my hast to get out of the house I hadn’t peed and by this point my body was letting me know this fact. I was probably a hundred yards up the trail and figured this was as a good place as any, not that I enjoy peeing in the woods, but this was far from the first time.

I walked into the cover of some big trees and took off my shorts and squatted down. As I was peeing I heard someone’s voice. I looked around embarrassed that I might get caught, and there was no way I could stop the stream at this point. I couldn’t see anyone and guessed they couldn’t see me. I listened more intensely and almost thought that what I was hearing was moaning. I wondered if someone was hurt.

I finished peeing, grabbed a tissue from my sock and cleaned up. I then tried to find the noise I was hearing.

I walked another 10 yards into the woods and when I walked around this huge tree I came face to face with two guys. Both had their pants to their ankles. One was behind the other fucking him up the butt. I had never seen this before and I guess I just froze. The guys, on the other hand, didn’t stop.

My eyes naturally moved to guy’s cock in the front and it was huge. I hadn’t seen older guys cocks, so I didn’t know if it were normal, but for me it was at least twice the size of any teenager I had been with.

The guy being fucked saw me staring and said “come on over here, you can see it better if you get closer.”

I am super submissive and curious as well, so my feet just started moving and before I knew it I was only feet from the two guys. Although I was mostly looking at the cock on the guy in front, I also started watching the guy behind pump his dick into to the other guys butt hole. I was totally intrigued.

The guy in the back asked “you ever seen a guy get fucked like this?” I just shook my head. He then asked “do you like it in the ass?” I guess I didn’t answer for longer than I should have and the guy then says to the guy he is inside of “hey guy I should pull out of you and fuck this sweet little thing she likes it in the ass.”

I finally found my voice and said “I didn’t say that?” He looked at me and said “yeah, but you didn’t say you didn’t either, which means you do.” I didn’t know how to answer that. I was running to get the horniness out of me and now my body was on fire.

The guy in the back pulled out of the other and took off the condom he had on. His cock was nowhere as big as the other guy’s. The two of them were now facing me. I just kept looking from cock to cock. The fucking guy reached down to his pants pocket and pulled out another condom and a bottle of what I guessed was some kind of lube.

The other guy spoke for the first time and said “How about coming over and sucking my big fat cock.” Again my feet moved on their own and I moved to him. “You ever seen one this big, kid?” he asked. I just shook my head again.

I was close enough now that he reached over to my shoulders and pushed medown. I squatted down, stared at the huge cock head on his long shaft and then opened my mouth and took him in.

I sucked him for about a minute and then the other guy moved around and put one hand on my head, keeping it in place and with the other he lifted my bottom up from the waist band on my shorts. He then proceeded to pull them down and lifted one foot and then the other till they off completely.

I don’t know why I didn’t stop him, but I was totally into being used like this and even though neither had addressed my pussy, I felt drips of my vaginal liquid running down the inside of my thigh.

I continued to suck the big cock , determined to take as much as I could and the guy was egging me on telling me I was a good cock sucker and asking me to take it deeper.

I then heard the click of the bottle and then another click of it closing. Next I felt a very wet and slick finger rubbing my hole and then one slide into my ass. The lube made the thing go in easy, almost too easy. “Hey mate, this hot little number has been fucked back here plenty. She could probably take you.” She stated.

It wasn’t true that I had been fucked up the ass a lot- but I did try to masturbate with anything I could put in my pussy, I tried up the ass. Where I lived there were plenty of farms and veggies were my dildos at that age.

I guess the guy in back of me motioned or something to the one I was sucking as his hand was suddenly on the top of my head and pushing his cock deeper in my mouth. As I was concentrating on not chocking, the guy behind me lined up his cock and in one push was up inside my ass. Now, cucumbers, ears of corn or whatever I had put up there, still doesn’t take away the pain of that first push, and I do it slower than he did. I felt the pain and before I could swing my hand back behind me to push on his belly, he pushed the rest of his cock inside.

I guess the body shock of getting butt fucked had the opposite effect on my mouth, as I felt the cockhead enter my throat and the guy said “oh you are a great cock sucker- take it deep, that’s it breathe through your nose.” I think the reason I could take him in my throat was I had stopped breathing from the pain in my ass.

I started to breath and the guy behind me started to fuck me as he was the other guy minutes before. I was trying to do a good job sucking, but could not take him as deep as I had that one time.

Here I was in the woods with a guy twice my age at least in both ends of my body… and loving it. The guy behind me started to moan and then pulled out of me. The guy in front of me pulled his dick out of my mouth and moved me around. I saw the guy from behind pull off the condom and then he put his cock in my mouth. He wasn’t as gentle as the other guy I was sucking, or maybe it was he was just close to cumming. He took my head in his two hands and started fucking my mouth. I never had anyone do this. He was pumping his dick and I was just keeping my lips on his shaft.

He started to moan again and suddenly I was in terrific pain. The huge cock from the other guy was just pushed into my ass and moving slowly up inside me. The cock head was huge and my sphincter was pushed beyond its previous limit. My knees buckled, but my mouth was still being held and I guess the guy seeing the other fuck me was more than he could take. Even though I was in paid, the guy just kept fucking my mouth. He then stopped and said “don’t move, don’t move” not like I was going anywhere anyway.

My mouth started to fill with his cum, I felt squirt after squirt even though he and I were not moving except for my body moving from the pounding I was now getting from behind. My mouth was full and my ass muscles were relaxing. My body was turned on again and I wanted to spit the cum out so I could start to moan.

The guy in front looked at my puffed out cheeks and said “OK kid let’s see that load.” He pulled is softening cock out of my mouth and he bent down to watch me spit all of his white jiz out of my mouth. I spit 3 times and there was a big white puddle on the ground in front of me.

As he cleaned up and left; the other guy started to pound me harder. My body was accepting him and I was close to an orgasm that I knew would be great. I had my hands on my knees and was rocking back on the thick shaft. I love anal orgasms and I was started to moan loudly.

My body shook and I started rocking faster. He felt my muscles clamp down on him and yelled out “oh baby grab my cock inside you, oh yes I am cumming too” and to my surprise I felt a warm sensation inside and then his cock sliding much more easily. I was still cumming but mad at the same time- I couldn’t stop my rocking as I want to cum as long as I could, even with the stranger’s cum in my ass.

He pulled out and I virtually fell down on my butt, my legs couldn’t hold me any longer. I watched as the huge cock started to shrink and as it did more cum dripped out of his pee hole.

He told me how great I was-I said “you shouldn’t cum in people like that.” His response was that I should worry he was married. Yeah like that meant a lot, he was just having gay sex and sex with me.

As he walked away I got up into a squat and pushed as much cum out of my ass as I could. It was fun to hear it gurgle out of me. When I got up I laughed as there were now two puddles of cum on the leaves.

I turned around and walked most of the way home, my muscles had had enough of a work out for one day—all except my pussy muscles that I took care of in the shower when I got home.

One of my shorter stories-- hope you liked it
Sheryl (')

Iminuit2
03-02-2009, 10:56 AM
As usual, another great story, thanks Sheryl, you're the breast!

bullet005
03-02-2009, 11:25 AM
great story

Brigit Astar
03-02-2009, 12:00 PM
quite descriptive--good story

royboy44
03-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Great story thank you

frankjohnmoore
03-03-2009, 11:06 PM
very nice story hope to read more.

saintman
03-04-2009, 06:14 AM
very nice.keep them coming

taz9888
03-05-2009, 06:57 AM
As I have said to you before, amazing imagination. TY

Ricey
03-07-2009, 02:07 AM
Amazing story, thank you again

ironeagle2
03-07-2009, 05:54 AM
not a bad storie

lucidmez
04-29-2009, 02:23 PM
You are a fun girl aren't you!

ss89406
01-15-2010, 06:44 AM
Another great story, keep on posting them......I think I'm in love, or at least lust....:-)