PDA

View Full Version : Date Night

AnonymusPotamus
03-02-2009, 09:59 PM
He rolled down the car window, and she stuck her head inside. Dark brown eyes with long, thick lashes; wild, curly black hair; exquisitely clear mahogany skin. Her breasts spilled out of the front of her sheer pink dress, though not because they were large; on the contrary, they were B-cups at best. There just wasn't very much dress. She was perfect, and his dick began to swell even before she opened her mouth.

"Looking for a date?" she drawled.

"Yeah. Get in." He opened the car door and she slid into the passenger seat. His eyes moved up and down her body, starting at her feet, small, strapped into a pair of undoubtedly painful spike heels, her calves, smooth, athletic, her thighs tapering out to wide, full hips. He wondered if her pussy was shaved or not.

"What are you looking for?" she asked, smiling, her teeth brilliantly white against her wine-red lips. "I do all kinds of scenes."

He shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "I dunno...how much is a hand job?" he sputtered.

She leaned in closer to him, her right hand settling in his lap. She stroked the outline of his erection through his jeans.

"Listen, sweetie," she said. "I can tell this is your first time. Here's how it works: you tell me what you want me to do, and how you intend to compensate me for my time. That way I know you're not a cop. Then we take it from there. Okay?"

"Okay," he mumbled. "I want to fuck you. I'll give you $20."

She stared at him for a moment while he squirmed, then started laughing. "You gotta be kidding me. You want a $20 lay, go down to the boardwalk." She started to get out of the car.

"W-wait. I can give you more."

She hesitated, then sat back down. "How much you got?"

"A hundred?" It was more of a question than a statement.

She considered the offer. "Fine." She reached into her purse and pulled out a condom.

"N-no. No condoms. Please," he mewled.

"It'll cost you more. A lot more."

"How much?"

"Three hundred. Five if you wanna cum inside me."

He pulled his wallet out of his pocket, counted out the bills, and handed them to her. She counted them herself, then slipped the money into her purse. "Looks like we have a deal," she said, grinning. His cock twitched in his pants, and she squeezed it firmly. "You better be clean if you're gonna be busting your nut in my pussy."

"I am," he mumbled.

He gave a little groan of pleasure as she unzipped him, and as she pulled his dick and balls out of his jeans a little dribble of pre-cum began to ooze down the front of his shaft. "You want me to get that big pecker nice and wet?" she asked, rubbing the pre-cum around the swollen head of his circumcised cock.

It wasn't big, actually; his prick was as hard as it had ever been, but it still barely broke five inches in length, and was of a stunningly average thickness. He appreciated the compliment nonetheless. "Yes," he whispered.

Her head moved between his legs, and in seconds his aching hard-on was buried in her mouth down to his reddish-blond pubes. She bobbed up and down rapidly, then began to concentrate on his leaking cockhead. He moaned, and she danced her tongue down his shaft and began to suck on his balls. First one, then the other, her left hand slowly stroking his dick. He noticed that her right hand was in between her own thighs. She must really love her work, he thought, and chuckled to himself silently. Soon he wasn't thinking much at all.

She slid her tongue back up the length of his cock and started sucking him in earnest. He pulled the hem of her dress up so he could watch her finger herself while she deep-throated him. She wasn't wearing any underwear, and her fingers were wet; she was open for business. She let his dick slide out of her mouth, pulled her dress up even farther, and straddled him.

"You want this, boy? You wanna fuck this tight, sweet little pussy?" she moaned. She slid his cock between her cunt lips, splitting them but leaving him still outside of her. She grinded against him, using the head of his dick to stimulate her own swollen clit, occasionally sliding it up into her small, trimmed pubic thatch.

"Yes, God yes...please put it inside you...please let me fuck you..." he whispered, then bent forward to lick the space between her tits. She tasted like vanilla.

She angled his cock, then slid down its length until his nuts were flush with her ass. "Then fuck it. Fuck my cunt with that big juicy cock. Fuck me hard," she ordered.

He grunted, and complied. His dick pounded inside her, his ass lifting several inches off the seat every time he thrust deeper into her. He pulled out her left breast and began tonguing the small, hard brown nipple. She started screaming as he rammed her, the most profound litany of profanities he had ever heard. He would have laughed if he could have spared the breath.

"Harder!" she yelled. He started fucking her faster; his cock would occasionally slip out of her moist pussy, but he would just ram it back in with even greater vigor. He felt a familiar tightness in his balls; he was about to jizz, and hard.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum so fucking hard inside you bitch, fuck," he groaned.

"I'm cumming too, baby, uh...your big dick makes my pussy feel so good, baby, fuck...aaah...fuck!" she shouted, and her whole body began to quake.

Feeling her orgasm around him set his cock off, and with a grunt his cum began to pump out of his cock, spraying inside her, then spilling out of her cunt as he pulled himself out. She slid back into her seat, then bent down and licked the semen off his pubes, balls, and slowly softening cock. When she had licked him clean, she looked up at him and smiled.

"Did you like that?" she murmured.

"Yeah," he sighed. "Do you take on regulars?"

Her smile widened, and she opened the car door and stepped out into the night. She turned back to him, closed the door, smiled again, and walked off.

He stuffed his prick and sack back into his jeans. He grinned, rubbed his face, and started the journey back to suburbia.

He pulled into the driveway, turned off the head lights and walked to the front door of the house. He noticed it was unlocked. When he opened it, he saw his wife had beaten him home. Her back was to him, but she turned around when he opened the door, and favored him with a smile. Her tits were still falling out of her dress; he hoped the kids were asleep.

"Rough night at the office?" she teased.

"You now it. Things got pretty messy. Did you give the baby-sitter a decent tip?"

She chuckled. "Oh hell yeah. Had a little extra cash on me, so I decided to spread the love."

They walked into the living room and collapsed onto the couch. "Next time, let's try a cheap motel. Cars are way too cramped," she yawned.

He kissed her forehead and smiled. "Whatever you want. Whore."

She laughed, and sank further into him. He flipped on the television, but neither of them had much interest in it, and they soon fell into a very satisfied sleep.

Mathilda
03-07-2009, 05:47 AM
Nice story. Had me wondering why it was in the romance thread right up until the end.